Ambridge Affairs Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you all right, love?" asked Jolene. Fallon looked up at her, a curious look in her eyes. At first, Jolene thought she looked a bit 'spaced-out', and her heart sank, then she realised Fallon was taking in her mother's state of undress. Too late, Jolene realised that the nightdress she had dragged on afforded her little cover. It was not only transparent, but very short. It didn't even cover her hips.

Of course, she had no embarrassment about her daughter seeing her body, but she was still a little reserved about pushing her sex life with Sid into her daughter's face.

Fallon sneered at her, nodding at Jolene's worse than useless nightie, as she dragged her jeans off.

"Interrupted something, did I?" she accused. "Was 'big boy' giving you one?"

"Now, Fallon," remonstrated her mother, but Fallon laughed, bitterly.

"How many does that make it, tonight, then?" she said. "Let's see – there was Oliver Stirling, in the woods..."

Jolene froze. "That was you, then," she whispered, aghast.

"Oh, sure," flung out the girl, "but don't mind me..."

"But how...?" her mother stammered.

"Me and Ed and Jazzer were just settled down – having a bit of a smoke, if you must know, when we heard Stirling's voice. Well, the boys reckoned he'd come out with Caroline Bone – for a bit of nooky – so we stood up, for a look. And sure enough, there he was, with some tart, tits right out, and his hand in her knickers, and she was moaning and groaning …… Only it wasn't Caroline, was it? It was good old Jolene, getting a fucking good fingering..."

"Oh, Fallon," said Jolene. "I'm sorry – it – well, I don't know how it happened, but – nothing else happened..."

"Oh, didn't it?" retorted her daughter. "Well, maybe not to you. You took off like a scalded fucking cat, didn't you? And left me with those two..."

She took a deep shuddering breath, and dropped her hot, angry eyes.

"What happened, love?" Jolene had to ask, her heart thumping.

"It was Jazzer," her daughter replied. "Watching – it turned him on – it excited him. He said – things – about you – your tits, and things, then he said – 'Let's have a look at yours, Fallon!' I told him to fuck off, but he was really pushy and he grabbed at me. I pushed him away and told Ed to sort him out, but then Ed said – 'Go on, Fallon – let's have a look – come on – we're your mates. Mates are supposed to share!' I told him to fuck off, too, but then Jazzer grabbed my arms and – and..."

Fallon took a shuddering breath, and shook her head, unable to speak.

"What did he do?" asked Jolene. Her mouth was dry, remembering a bus journey with a country and western group when she was nineteen. There had been seven in the group, and just Jolene and her friend, Annie – and no escape...

"Jazzer – held my arms, and Ed – touched me. He put his hands on me and – and squeezed – and Jazzer said – 'Pull her fucking shirt up, you dick." And Ed lifted my t-shirt and pulled it over my head. Then Jazzer undid my bra, and they both started touching me – feeling my tits. It ended up with Ed holding my arms, and Jazzer was all over me, with his hands, and his mouth – then he opened the front of my jeans and pushed his hand between my legs, on my panties."

"And what happened then, love?" Jolene was almost scared to ask, but Fallon sniffed and said - "Ed told Jazzer he'd gone too far, and made him stop. In fact, they had a fight, and I thought I'd better get out of it..."

"Whass all this, then?" Sid lurched against the doorway, the whisky bottle in his hand. "Who was feeling your tits?"

"Jazzer – and Ed!" replied Fallon, without hesitation. "Why – jealous, are you?"

"Too fucking right," said Sid, pushing himself round the doorjamb. "I've fancied a feel of your tits for while, now..."

Jolene whirled round.

"Sid!" she cried, then screamed at him, when she saw him. He was totally naked, his thick cock, half-tumescent, rising above his heavy, hairy balls.

"You get out of here – right now!" yelled Jolene, but, as she rose, Sid pushed her back down on the bed. She fell back, her nightdress round her waist, legs in the air. Sid's cock jerked upright a little more, and he laughed, drunkenly.

"Ah," he said. "Ready – and waiting!"

He sat down heavily, between mother and daughter, his left hand groping obscenely between Jolene's parted thighs, holding her down. Then he turned his head to look at Fallon. His cock was fully hard, now, and she was staring at it, jutting up from between his thighs.

"Jesus," she breathed. "It is a big 'un, isn't it?"

Sid looked at her again, taking in the expression on her face. Reaching across, he took her wrist.

"Here," he said. "Why don't you give it a feel?"

"No!" screeched Jolene, thrashing round, trying to get up, but Fallon allowed her hand to be drawn over Sid's knees, then, of her own volition, closed her fingers round his throbbing organ.

Sid released her hand, and felt the inside of her taut, firm thigh. He felt her fingers close round his cock, and slid his hand up his stepdaughter's leg. As his fingers touched the crotch of her panties, he felt a telltale dampness and, taking his opportunity, he pulled aside the leg hole, and pushed two fingers under the material. He felt her pussy lips, slippery and warm, then pushed his fingers inside her channel, instinctively feeling for her g-spot.

"Oh, that feels good, Sid – no wonder Mum's always gagging for it," breathed the girl, her eyes wide and excited.

"Sid – you bastard – cut it out!" sobbed Jolene. "She's only a kid!" She had struggled up to a sitting position now, as Sid moved his hand away from her crotch, to slide it up under Fallon's t-shirt, and it was Fallon, herself, who replied, angrily.

"I'm no kid, Mum – I'm 18, now. And I'm no virgin, either – I've been shagging Ed – and Jazzer – for over a year, now – and one or two guys, at college."

"But – tonight – you said ……" stammered Jolene.

"Yeah," sneered her daughter. "I've been fucking them both, but neither one knows about the other, and Ed reckoned Jazzer was muscling in on his territory when he started feeling me up. That's why they had a fight..."

Her voice trailed away as Sid pulled her t-shirt over her head, and Fallon raised her arms to assist its passage. She reached up behind her back, and unclipped her bra, and slid it down her arms.

"What d'you think then, Sid?" She smiled at him, her hands cupping her round, firm breasts. "They ain't as big as Mum's, but they ain't as floppy, neither."

Sid reached out and pushed her gently backwards. She fell back, willingly, on to the duvet cover, and sighed with pleasure as Sid bent over her. His right hand cupped her left breast, while his mouth descended on her right nipple.

Fallon's hand slid down over her stomach, through her sparse blonde pubic bush, and located her clitoris. Drawing her knees up, her short, but shapely, legs spread apart, her fingers teased her moist lips, while her thumb rubbed her hard button. Jolene was on her feet, now, a welter of mixed emotions.

Through her outrage, and – yes – disappointment, there was a curious sense of arousal. Her daughter, spread wide as she was, now, reminded her so much of herself at that age – a healthy sexual animal, always ready to sample a new, big cock. Jolene knew that, had the positions been reversed, she would have acted like Fallon – taking the initiative. And, after all, Fallon was 'family' – it wasn't really as if Sid was 'straying' – and, he had such an appetite for fucking, Jolene knew he would be able to keep them both happy, until Fallon moved on to pastures new...

Jolene reached out a hand and slid it round her husband's long, thick cock. She was tempted to drop her head and close her lips round it, but resisted and instead, guided it between Fallon's open thighs.

Sid moved his position, crouching over the excited, aroused girl, and allowed his wife to slide the bulbous head of his penis into the tight wet entrance. Then, he braced his hips and plunged downwards. Fallon's gasp was followed by a series of ecstatic moans as her stepfather's prick slid up her tight channel, and her thighs locked, vicelike, round his waist as he started to fuck her in earnest...

Jolene licked the ends of her fingers as she watched, then slid them into her melting honeypot. She knew Sid would be good for 'seconds', once he had started 'educating' her daughter...

(As ever, email comment is more than welcome, and those with a return address will get a reply.)

12