Ambrosia

Story Info
Daddy Dom Daddy gets a sweet mouthful.
3.7k words
4.46
59.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The aching in her breasts alerted her that it was almost time for Him to arrive home. Her face, had anyone been there to see that sweet, lovely countenance, lit up, the blue eyes brilliant and soft as she contemplated His imminent arrival.

She had been busy all day, scrubbing and cleaning and cooking up a storm, a delectable feast for His palate. Hurrying now, she gave a quick glance around, nodding unconsciously at the spotless house. The odour of beeswax from polished furniture wafted across the still, cool air of the house, twining with a hint of sweet vanilla in the background from the pure wax candles she loved.

Hurrying to their room, Linny shed her workaday clothes as she headed for the luxuriously appointed bathroom. Every time she looked around, she was reminded of His generous heart, His thoughtfulness, and love. Pulling her tee shirt over the silken blond tresses, she shook her head out, a shower of golden sunlight settling around her shoulders and spilling down her back. The fine boned narrow shoulders almost seemed too delicate for the heavy, pale breasts, which stood so proudly on her narrow torso. Translucent skin, networked by a delicate blue tracery of veins, the large areoles, and the swollen engorged rosy nipples were breathtaking. The heavy underhang of her large breasts begged to be cupped and licked, something He did frequently and with great pleasure to both. Linny's waist was narrow and slender, sweeping out to rich hips, a beautiful belly and long, gorgeous legs. Her buttocks, full and heart shaped bore the marks of His love, fading stripes, delicately pink yet obvious on the pale Nordic skin.

Bending, her heavy breasts swinging, Linny started the shower. A twinge in her breasts concerned her for a moment, and cupping one large orb, she squeezed its heavy flesh tentatively. God, she was so ready! Looking down, Linny could see the tiny raised bumps encircling the jutting nipple, each swollen duct full of sweet rich milk. As she squeezed carefully, a droplet of translucent milk squeezed out of one tiny little duct, hanging enticingly at the edge of the crimson bud.

Stepping in, Linny was careful to keep the shower fairly cool and to keep those warm, full breasts away from the direct spray. He would be expecting His little girl to feed her Daddy when He arrived home, tired and stressed from a long day's work and the last thing she needed was hot water teasing her swollen breasts into letting down their bounty to useless porcelain.

Efficient, a fluttering in her stomach presaging His arrival, Linny washed with the rich emollient soap He bought her, carefully cupping and rubbing a cloth softly over her heavy breasts and between the long legs. Spreading her thighs, she ran a quick razor over the long, pink slit with its pale pretty lips and deep red gash, ensuring that her entire cunt was smooth and slippery, just as He liked it.

In the adjoining bedroom, the clock radio clicked on, classical music wafting through the steam of the bathroom.

As she stepped out of the glass-enclosed shower staff, Linny paused. Picking up the heavy Egyptian cloth towels He insisted on ("my baby only gets the best next to her pretty skin"), Linny's heart felt as if it would overflow. Life had not been easy, a soft heart and a naive soul had led her to trust where trust should never have been offered. In her 40+ years, pain, disillusionment and unhappiness had been her lot, alleviated only by the love and joy in her daughters.

Then He came.

A big, handsome man, with blue eyes that could soften and make her heart melt, whose big soul knew how to soothe and whose love and sweet concern soothed cracks in her soul she hadn't know existed. Like herself, His earlier years had been hard ones, a bleak existence whose only bright spot was his beloved child.

And as her dearest Danny, her very own Daddy-Dom, enveloped her in his big arms, despite being a grown woman, Linny had felt for the first time, enveloped, protected and adored. Her heart and soul expanded as together they soothed each other's scars and learned to love again. Sometimes, lying wrapped in His arms at night, His quiet breathing in her ear, Linny wondered how two adults who had already lived a lifetime, could have been so lucky as to find their other half. It was as if they had had to suffer the indignities and the agony of their earlier years in order to embrace and appreciate the magnitude of what they now had.

Shaking herself, she stepped into the bedroom, padding to the closet, breasts jouncing, and the smooth apple cheeked buttocks flexing. He had emailed her earlier, telling her that tonight He wished her naked, shoes and stockings only but her breasts and cunt, His property, free and accessible to His gaze and touch.

As she thought of His mouth and that delicious sweet prick, Linny felt herself moisten between her legs. A little ashamed at how quickly even the thought of Him aroused her, she allowed herself to reach between her thighs and ran a long, slender finger along the length of her tight slit, pausing at the apex of the tight vee, and touching gently, the swelling clitoris which began to raise its impudent head between the labia.

Then sitting down on the bed, she pulled a silken stocking up the shapely calf, careful not to snag, the legs smooth and waxed, nothing marring their pale creamy surface. standing, she fastened the pink garter belt around her narrow waist, snapping the stockings to its dangling ribbons.

Opening her cupboard, she contemplated the array of stilettos critically, settling finally on a sexy strappy concoction of narrow straps and 4-inch stiletto heels. Bending, she savoured the feel of her breasts hanging freely from her chest, their aching fullness starting to sting.

Carefully making her way downstairs on the narrow heels, her breasts jouncing with each careful step, Linny quickly checked the oven, put the kettle on to boil and uncorked the wine. Then entering the living room with its rich persian carpet, luxurious and deep piled, the comfortable wide seated couches piled with cushions in rich silks and vibrant brocades, she sat, the long shapely legs crossed demurely at the ankles. Waning sunlight sent tendrils of liquid gold to spark on the deep blue of the carpet through mullioned windows, muted and soft on her pale skin as she sat quietly on the couch. Content, almost dozing, she was aware in a quiet part of her mind of the increasing fullness of her breasts. Her nipples, engorged and crimson, glistened as almost translucent drops slowly oozed from their yearning tips.

Linny opened soft, unfocused eyes as the grandfather clock in the hallway marked the hour. Pain began to intrude on her almost meditative state but before she could get agitated she heard His key in the door.

Joy leapt in her big warm heart as her Lord and Master, her Daddy entered. Closing her eyes, she took a deep cleansing breath, the smell of His cologne drifting to her very soul.

Entering the quiet room, strains of classical music drifting from the bedroom upstairs, Danny saw His little girl waiting patiently for His return. The silky golden hair spilled over the pale narrow shoulders, framing the fine boned face and huge blue eyes, which blazed out their love and devotion, making Him, catch His breath. He marveled, as He took in the sight of His beautiful pet, His precious little girl, her sweet curving waist, the swelling beautiful hips and those long gorgeous legs, silken and smooth in pale white stockings. But most of all, His gaze was drawn to those big beautiful breasts, now swollen and firm.

Standing in front of her, He drank in the sight of those life giving organs, the pale translucent skin with its tracing of blue veins and pink striations, the large areoles and engorged shining nipples. Leaning, He ran a yearning hand over their bounty, feeling with sensitive fingers the bumps and swellings of each swollen duct.

Smiling up at Him, her big gorgeous Daddy, Linny felt her heart overflow. His handsome face was tired, she noted, but still the soft blue eyes paternal and loving, caressed her face with their soft gaze. The full moustache framing His sexy mouth made her stomach clench as unbidden, she thought of that soft hair tickling between her legs. Unseen, a translucent stream squeezed out of her tight warm cunt to trickle down between her thighs.

"Is Baby Girl ready to feed her Daddy?"

His voice, resonant and deep, touched Linny to her soul and she shivered, as excited as a puppy at its Master's voice. Her breasts seemed to yearn toward him and suddenly a small stream trickled out of the crimson nipple to drip on her stockings.

"Yes, Daddy, your little girl is all ready to feed her dearest."

Linny's voice was sweet and high, its innocence and beauty striking awe in His soul as His little one gazed trustingly up at him.

Sitting beside her where she sat at the far right of the couch, Danny almost groaned as the stress of the day began to recede. He could smell the soft, milky scent of His baby and His mouth began to water.

Linny reached to her right and grabbed the nursing cushion her Daddy had bought her to ensure no undue strain disturbed His little one. Settling it under her right arm, she reached for her beloved Daddy and with a sigh; He stretched His big masculine length along the roomy cough, settling His head on His baby's lap.

Carefully, Linny cupped one heavy breast. The pain was sharp now as her ducts strained to release their fragrant bounty. A throbbing and almost feverish ache made her a little light-headed. He was a bit late tonight and her breasts were overdue.

Danny's head was pulled tight against her right breast, the left breast, heavy and engorged lay against her Daddy's chest. Carefully, Linny put a towel under its warm weight.

Then, skillfully, cupping the breast, her fingers squeezing the heavy nipple, Linny brushed the rubbery teat against her Daddy's mouth. Playfully, Danny kept His lips closed. Using her left hand, Linny pretended to be cross.

"Come Daddy, you have to drink your milk, like a good boy! Your little girl's titties have to be drained."

Tangling her long slender fingers in the thick hair, Linny turned His beloved face towards her breast, again pushing the nipple against the sensuous mouth. Unable to resist, Danny opened His lips.

Sighing, anticipating the release and feeling the throbbing increase, Linny carefully pushed the nipple up against the back of His tongue, His lips fastening on the dusky pink areoles, their sensitive surfaces feeling the throbbing ducts.

Closing His eyes, Danny began to suckle strongly, pulling that long spongy teat to the back of His mouth, His lips working strongly on the looming breast flesh now filling His mouth. Linny used her fingers to push the swelling breast away from Daddy's nose, holding the breast firmly against the suckling mouth but giving him room to breath over its burgeoning flesh.

Closing her eyes, she waited as synapses crackled and snapped and a message was sent to her brain at the feel of His beloved mouth suckling her swollen tit.

She groaned, as the aching increased, then suddenly relief overwhelmed her, as with a gush, the damn opened and her milk let down.

Danny almost choked as suddenly long hot streams of delicious liquid began to spurt down the back of His throat. Gurgling, He began to swallow, His mouth working strongly at the throbbing breast filling His mouth. He could taste each individual spurt and would pause for a moment, letting His mouth fill, then swallow, His throat working convulsively, determined not to lose a drop of this elixir.

Lost in ecstasy, He nuzzled into the soft fragrant breast, sucking strongly, making little noises of contentment in His throat. Distantly, He was aware of dampness on His chest, as Linny's milk spurted out of the left breast as well. His pants began to strain as His prick began to thicken and lengthen.

Linny sat back against the couch back, her arm cupped comfortably on the nursing pillow, the heavy warm head of her Daddy against her breast, suckling strongly.

The relief from the aching and throbbing of the past hour was indescribable, a sensuous letting down that made her breath catch and her womb contract. With each strong suckle, Linny felt as if a live wire attaching her nipple to her womb suddenly grew taut and hot. Almost unaware, she felt her cunt swell and expand, moistness springing up between the taut thighs.

As the first strong spurts of milk began to subside and as Danny drank His fill, the milky scent of His darling's lactating breast filled His nostrils. But faintly first, His sensitive nose began to scent something else, a musky clean odour that wafted to tickle His senses and cause His heavy prick to stiffen further.

Moving slightly, He got His hand under His body, pushing it insistently between His darling's thighs. Obediently, Linny parted her legs, giving her beloved papa access to her cunt.

Still suckling strongly, Danny was able to run His fingers along His little girl's moist slit. He was pleased to find her wet and grunted over the mouthful of heavy breast. Barely touching the swollen clit which He readily found poking its impudent head from between her plump labia, Danny slid His finger down further to her center.

Pulling back, Danny smiled up at His little girl. Her eyes, soft and dreamy, gazed down at her Daddy suckling at her breast. Letting go of the swollen nipple, Danny pulled back. A fine spray of milk arched out of the swollen tip to splatter against His cheeks and leave pale ivory droplets in His thick moustache.

Cupping her throbbing breast, Linny grinned and faking sternness, directed the swollen teat toward her Daddy's mouth yet again.

Sighing, taking a deep breath, Danny fastened His mouth over the tip of the moist breast and at the same time, sank two fingers deep within His little girl's warm, clinging cunt.

Linny groaned as the dual sensations of her Daddy's warm sucking mouth and strong, blunt fingers pushing deep into her almost triggered an orgasm.

Almost blindly, her hand drifted down from her spewing breast to rub the swollen front of her papa's pants. Trembling, eager, she unzipped and unbuttoned and then reaching in, with some difficulty pulled out the swollen throbbing cock of her Daddy.

Precum leaked in a translucent stream from its swollen tip, the little eye winking wetly. Eyes slitted, Linny ran a soft finger along the glistening tip of Daddy's prick, scooping up some of the sticky liquid and bringing it to her lips, opened her mouth, her pink tongue lapping eagerly at the tart, musky taste.

Danny's prick felt as if it were an iron bar. Throbbing, almost painful, He sucked almost desperately, swallowing big gulps of sweet breast milk, relishing the feel of its warm bounty spurting down the back of His throat. His fingers, coated with His little one's hot, sticky juices, thrust harshly in that warm clinging cunt.

With a pop, Danny released His suction on the warm breast. Pulling back and ignoring Linny's inarticulate cry of distress, He swung himself up and stood, His prick's crimson tip trembling, the white swollen shaft with its tracing of bulging veins staring straight at His Linny's face.

Linny, blindly reached for that delicious cock, her mouth watering. Milk, still spurting weakly now from the heavy breasts, which were softer and hung lower with their delicious bounty trickling away, glistened as they dripped rivulets of pale bluish milk down to her sweet waist.

Danny took His baby's shoulders and shoving and moving her, had her swing round, her head down and that sweet succulent ass in the air as she knelt on the couch.

He stood back for a moment, drinking in the sight of His little girl, helpless and open to whatever He chose to do. Her entire cunt and ass were visible and open to him – the long pink slit with its deep red gash gaping slightly, trickles of clear liquid running in rivulets down its pale smooth lips. The rosy furled beauty of her fundament beckoned His finger and tongue, but resisting, Danny took His own throbbing member in hand and pushing close, poked its swollen crimson head at the mouth of her womb.

Linny moaned as she felt the warmth of her Daddy's cock against her cunt. Wiggling that delicious ass, she tried to push back.

Danny brought a strong heavy palm down hard against the soft flesh of her ass. Linny cried out as the slap stung and echoed. He admired the imprint of His palm and fingers for a moment before bringing His hand down on the other pale cheek.

Slap, slap, slap. Pink bloomed and faded, crimson finger marks appeared then died back and all the while Linny's cunt grew more swollen, the moisture running down the luscious thighs to her knees.

Then judging her ready and unable to wait, Danny held the warm, vibrant hips tightly in His strong hands and surging forward, thrust His throbbing prick right up the warm clinging folds of her cunt.

Lin cried out as the hot swollen member pierced her. She felt rent asunder and her breasts, still leaking hot milk, throbbed in sympathy as her Daddy pushed His cock up into her most secret place.

Danny rested for a moment, closing His eyes and relishing the feel of His prick so warmly enclosed and squeezed in a delectable cunt. It was almost too tight, and felt a bit like His prick was in a delicious vice. Then pulling back, He grinned as He heard His pet's inarticulate cry of distress.

Harshly now, He thrust back in, long measured strokes that sheathed His cock as deep as it would go to the point where He felt the swollen mushroom tip hit His little girl's cervix.

Rhythmically, Danny began to fuck His little girl, relishing the feel of her clinging lips, the throb of His prick in its tight prison, the moans and grunts of a little girl getting well and truly fucked.

He could feel His balls drawing up into His groin, while His prick seemed to swell even more. Reluctantly, but determined, He pulled His glistening cock out of its delicious prison.

Linny looked up, the long hair spilling along the cushions of the couch, her eyes glazed and inward looking.

"Daddy?" she asked plaintively.

Crooning, Danny ran a now gentle hand along the soft buttocks, where bruises were already beginning to form. Her long pink gash was slippery and wet, drooling clear liquid. Looking closely, He could see the swollen engorged clit pushing out from between her lips.

"Time for baby to have her milk," He said gently.

Linny's eyes lit up. Eagerly, she scrambled to lean against the back of the couch, making room for Daddy.

Stripping off His pants, His swollen prick bobbing, Danny arranged it so that He and Linny were opposite, His mouth at her luscious cunt, her mouth breathing warm breath on His eager prick.

"Drink your milk, baby, drink it up for your Daddy."

Linny happily complied, and opening her soft mouth wide, engulfed His reeking prick in her warm cavern. Her tongue eagerly licked the combined juices from its swollen, veiny surface, teasing the swollen tip and dipping into the winking eye.

Pushing her thigh up, Danny pushed His face between His baby's legs, taking a deep breath of her woman's musk.

With a broad sweep, His tongue licked up the drooling bounty from between the swollen labia, pushing His tongue deep inside then moving up to concentrate on the greedy clit.

Lin moaned, small inarticulate cries as she sucked feverishly at her Daddy's prick, her cheeks hollowing as she tried to pull its length right down her throat.

She could feel her breasts leaking and throbbing against her Daddy's chest and her thighs tightened against His beloved head as her excitement began to reach a fever pitch.

Danny felt His balls tighten. The combination of His baby's scent and taste, the warmth pouring from between those delicious lips and the feel of her warm mouth on His throbbing cock was bringing him over.

12