Ambushing Deborah Ch. 2

Story Info
Pam and Joe enter the action.
3.8k words
3.72
48k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 08/27/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Panicking, she asked, "What the hell is this, James?"

"Honey, it's ok. I invited them," I said, "It's Joe from the health club, remember a few weeks ago in the steam room-I think you two have met?"

For a minute I thought she would slap me, "James, that was a mistake. I told you I wanted to forget it! You're my husband and I don't want to be with anyone but you"-she paused as she caught herself in thought. "The sauna was just a mistake."

As she spoke, she allowed her eyes to wander across the room. She fell silent. During our lovemaking, Joe and his girlfriend, Pam had used my key and entered the executive suites. They correctly guessed the plan was in full swing by the sounds coming from the boardroom.

Joe and Pam had silently shed their clothes and were now in the doorway. Deborah watched his massive prick as he slowly pumped its length with his fist. Pam knelt obediently in front of him her mouth pouting and open as he smeared his precome on her lips like chapstick. The two of them were ignoring our conversation, putting on a show to rival ours.

I glanced at Deborah. Her mouth seemed to have gone dry and she was looking jealously at his enormous penis and the sticky pasting he was giving his girlfriend. "Do you want to go over there?" I asked.

It was a long time before she answered. Guiltily, she looked at me "Yes. I haven't stopped thinking about his cock since that night."

"I knew it, Babe," I said, kissing her. "It's all right, Go play with him." She nodded, focused on the scene in the doorway. Then eagerly slid off the table and crossed the room to take her place to kneel at Pam's side. Soon my wife's lips were being painted with his slippery fluid too. I shed the rest of my clothes and sat down on one of the leather chairs near them to watch.

Joe was a handsome body builder we always saw at the club where we work out. He stood about 6' 4" around 240 lean pounds of muscle. He wore a crew cut, obviously spent time in the tanning booth but also worked outside in construction. Like some competitive bodybuilders, he had removed most of his body hair. I estimated his cock stood out at least 11 inches, I know he had me by at least 2 inches past of my own 9 inches. He seemed to live in the gym. Deborah and I joked that no matter when our crazy schedule permitted us a turn at the club, even at odd hours, we would probably see "muscle guy" there. But that was before we knew his name and before he fucked my wife's throat in the sauna three weeks prior.

Pam was one of the kickboxing instructors at the club. The best way to describe her would be to describe a striking latina "Barbie doll." That is, if Barbie was an Amazon Kinesiology grad student who could kick Ken's ass whenever she wanted. She was tall and feminine but strong and athletic.

She had sleek dark hair, which she usually wore in a tight ponytail at the back of her head. She was about 6 feet tall, had large surgically enhanced breasts, light olive complexion and was very confident both in the way she carried herself and in her manner of speech. She had a discreet little tattoo on her lower abdomen in the bikini area. I learned later it was her college swim team logo. In a million years, I would never have imagined this girl kneeling submissively in front of any man allowing him to smear her face with warm semen.

Deborah and Pam looked like two petitioners worshipping at the altar of some Greek god. My wife and I are considered a very handsome couple, but I realized suddenly that I felt very lucky to be in the same room with Pam and her boyfriend. Joe was very hard now and was slowly masturbating over the girls' open mouths. The girls hungrily licked off what he kept smearing on their expectant lips.

It was Deborah who first captured its purple head as he dipped to wipe a thin film of semen across her lips. Hungrily she thrust forward to claim it. At the same time a low moan escaped through her nose. I saw in her face the satisfaction of reclaiming a prize she had reluctantly forbidden herself to ever have again. She closed her eyes and allowed his member to thrust in and out of her. Her hand sank between her thighs. I was struck again by how much the girth of it stretched her beautiful mouth.

Pam glanced at me and winked, her hand travelling along Joe's washboard stomach. With a knowing grin, she watched her boyfriend's penis side in and out of Deborah's mouth. Her other hand slid up his thigh and caressed his balls lovingly. Deborah made wet noises with her mouth as she sucked him. Confidently, Pam touched my wife's shoulder. Her long fingers lightly brushing Deborah's neck as she cradled the back of her head, fingers entwining with her hair. Gently, then more purposefully, she guided my wife's head in rhythm along the length of his erection. "Joe came right home and told me what he did to you in the steam room that night," she said. "I was jealous at first, but I got over it. Now, I'm just really, really turned on. I want to watch him fuck you with his big cock." Deborah could only manage a muffled "uh-huh" through her nose.

"You shouldn't talk with your mouth full," she said, dropping her hand to my wife's lower back. Almost absentmindedly, she ran her fingertips down Deborah's calves to her ankles and played with the heel of one of her pumps. "You really look great in those stockings and bra," she said to my wife. Casually, she let her fingers brush across the swell of my wife's ass. Finally, her hand rested boldly between the two cheeks and I could see her middle finger slide deeper to nuzzle Deborah's most intimate area.

Joe's cock came out of my wife's mouth with an audible sound, its purple head straining up toward his navel. Deborah began to stand up, "Don't touch me again! I'm not gay." She looked at me for support, "I don't want any women touching me, understand?" I was momentarily stunned, sitting there with my erection in my hand. I started, "You don't need to do anything you don't..." "Oh no you don't, Baby," Pam interrupted. On her feet now, she and Joe each grabbed one of my wife's wrists. Deborah struggled briefly then gave up after feeling the power in their unyielding grip.

She looked for me, wanting help and noticed that I was still seated, slowly stroking my cock. The room was charged with the selfish urgent energy of desire and she looked like a helpless animal in a trap. "This is really happening fast," she said, "I think we need to stop now." I stood and kissed her lightly, "It's ok baby, we're not going to hurt you." Her mouth stood open, she had a dazed, resigned look on her face. We maneuvered her backwards onto the conference table. Her eyes held mine, pleading.

Pam huskily ordered us to hold her down. Joe pinned her wrists above her head and I held her ankles apart on the opposite side of the table. Pam climbed up on the table and straddled my wife. She towered over us up there on the table, for the first time I had a good view of her naked ass. The view was as magnificent as I had imagined it would be. I breathed in a clean, musky scent that made me dizzy and, impossibly, made my cock harder. She knelt then, straddling one of Deborah's splayed legs. The brown flower of her anus winked at me.

She took the dress bunched up around Deborah's waist in her strong hands and pulled. The expensive dress ripped away to expose my wife's bare torso. One of her buttons noisily skittered across the table and fell to the carpet. Deborah's chest heaved, her stomach flat, quivering with expectation at what she might have to endure next. Her knees made a valiant effort to close, but I held her firmly, her smooth hairless vagina exposed and open. Pam rocked forward a hand on either side of my wife's upswept arms. The dark silk of her ponytail slid off her shoulder and spilled down to brush Deborah's breasts and neck. Deborah flinched. Purring to herself, Pam dragged her long natural-colored nails lightly down one elbow to the hollow behind Deborah's breast. Using only her fingernails, she traced along the blue silk fringe to capture her taught brown nipple lightly between two fingernails. She teased and pulled at the sensitive flesh unmercifully.

Deborah's eyes were tightly closed and her breath came in small shallow gasps. I saw goosebumps now on the pale flesh under her arms and even stood out on the soft swell of her breasts. Pam did the same with the other breast and spent long minutes running her nails up and down Deborah's arms, breasts and stomach. Shifting to Deborah's side, she ministered similarly up and down my wife's athletic inner thighs and calves. When she reached my hands holding Deborah's ankles, she bent and licked the trail of precome from the swollen head of my penis. For a brief electric moment I was encased in her mouth then she was off again. My cock ached for her. Her tongue danced playfully around the small opening on the head of my cock. Then she turned her attention back on my wife.

Up to now, Pam had deliberately avoided Deborah's vagina. But now she gently brushed the back of her finger against its opening. Deborah gasped and struggled weakly. When she brought the knuckle to her lips I could see a clear slippery coating on her knuckle. Pam winked at me for the second time and licked my wife's come from her finger. Then she repeated the motion. This time offering her slender finger to Deborah. With her eyes closed, Deborah was unaware of what was expected of her. Pam wiped the knuckle across her mouth, leaving a shiny wet smear. Almost involuntarily, Deborah's tongue moved tentatively out to taste what was on her lips then it retreated leaving much of the sticky film on her mouth.

Next Pam took two of her fingers and ran them up the slit of Deborah's vagina just inside the outer lips but only brushing past the inner folds and up toward the sensitive button. A low moan escaped Deborah's throat. Pam's fingers came away very wet. My wife's vagina gaped obscenely, swollen and flushed. Her knees twitched but didn't attempt to close. Pam pushed her wet fingers into Deborah's mouth. There was a moment's hesitation. Then my wife began to suck Pam's long fingers eagerly. Pam cooed in delight and this time dipped her fingers deep into my wife's vaginal canal. My better half gasped at the intrusion but did not struggle. The fingers were very long and I could see the knobbiness caused by her smooth brown knuckles was creating a delicious sensation that was driving Deborah crazy. This time Pam cleaned her own fingers. A look of disappointment crossed Deborah's face when nothing was stuffed into her waiting mouth. She was rewarded a minute later when Pam knit three fingers together and worked them into my lover's tight channel. Deborah sighed very loudly then and ground her hips against the girl's hand. The two of them wrestled in this way for several minutes then it was Deborah's turn to clean the taller girl's fingers.

The next moment brought another small disappointment for Deborah because when the fingers slid from her mouth they did not return to her hot tunnel. Instead, Pam inserted two fingers into her own vagina. Deborah pouted, eyes closed and waited. When the fingers were reintroduced at her mouth they were coated with the younger girl's sticky come. The clean musky odor that wafted up to me told me Pam would have her own distinct wonderful taste. When Deborah smelled Pam's offered fingers she opened her eyes in realization. At the same instant her mouth opened to greedily accept the offered fingers. She sucked hungrily on the girl's fingers, their beautiful faces very close, eyes locked in horny concentration. Pam kissed her then pushing a long pink tongue past her surprised lips. With a thumb and wet fingers she pinched and rolled Deborah's erect right nipple. Deborah enthusiastically kissed her back, her flat stomach and thighs quivering in excitement. "I think we've turned a real corner here," Pam said licking her lips. Deborah writhed on the table her eyes never leaving the other girl's.

"Why don't you boys let go of her now, I think I can handle this," Pam ordered sweetly. As soon as they were released, her hands went straight for Pam's large breasts. She hefted each one in turn. She seemed entranced at their weight and tight, youthful upturn. When Pam bent to offer a large brown nipple to suckle, my wife accepted with delight. She worked her mouth over the girl's hardening nipple. Then her hands were exploring Pam's shapely back and hips, travelling urgently over her ass and muscular thighs. I looked over at Joe. We both were pumping our stiff neglected cocks, watching the two beautiful women make love.

Swiftly, Pam stood up. Towering for a moment over us all as she had done before. She was all impossibly long legs, sexy latina curves and olive skin. She planted a bare foot on each side of my wife's head and squatted on her toes over Deborah's face. Once again, Deborah hesitated, unsure she wanted to open this door. For a long moment her eyes fixed on the younger women's gaping slit poised just inches from her face. The inner lips pouting and swollen, clearly visible through her closely trimmed pubic hair. The incredibly obscene way in which she was squatting over my wife's face spread the cheeks of her rear end widely apart. The sacred cleavage just a shade paler than the surrounding flesh, the elastic flesh of her sphincter taunted my aching cock.

Deborah's tongue darted out tentatively pushing at the flaps of Pam's cunt. "Lick my cunt, Baby. Taste it!" I realized she was using the same bossy intonation she used when leading her kickboxing class. Encouraged, my sweet wife mashed her mouth hard against the soft flesh of the other girl's cunt. Pam let out a long breath rocking on her toes slightly. "That's it, Sweetie--Do it!" she ordered in her bitchy aerobics instructor voice. Although this was the first time my wife had ever eaten pussy, what she may have lacked in experience she made up for in urgent passion. One hand held her new friend's ass in position while the other curled possessively around her thigh. Pam moved her hips in a building rhythm grinding her slit lewdly against my wife's mouth. Deborah's jaw moved as she passionately frenched the other woman's fuck hole. Joe climbed onto the table then, and fed his prick to his fevered girlfriend. I bent to push my tongue into my wife's vagina.

I looked up from between my wife's legs. Deborah's chin and mouth were slick with the Pam's feminine juices. Her hand was white from the pressure of holding the squirming girl in place over her face. Pam was definitely building tempo, the flaps of her vagina undulating as they slid along my wife's face. In the next instant Pam spit out her lover's cock and expelled a great burst of breath in orgasmic release. The beautiful muscles in her back and legs convulsing as the waves of passion coursed through her. She bent to suck forcefully on her boyfriend's cock as she slid around on my wife's face.

When her trembling subsided. I rose and put a hand on either side of her hips, guiding her off Deborah's face and her lover's cock then into a standing position. I guided my engorged erection in to her vaginal tunnel. Other than Deborah, I had never made love to another woman. Her muscles gripped me like a warm friendly hand. She arched her back toward me, her ass grinding against my pelvis. Over her shoulder, I could see her large firm breasts jutting out and up from her proud chest. I reached around her waist for two handfuls of breastflesh. We began to fuck, standing over my dazed wife. Her hair smelled clean and and exotic. I caught one of her earlobes in my teeth. We made love for several minutes in this position, until I groaned that I wanted her off of the table. Reluctantly we parted, but her hand caressed my cock as we stepped down off the table and onto one of the big leather chairs.

I noticed that Joe had come around the table and had pulled my wife to the edge of the table, her rear end hung suspended off the table. He had a big hand under each of her knees and had begun to stuff his huge cock into her. Deborah's hands each cupped a breast. Her chin was on her chest as she watched his cock enter her. Her mouth open in a tense 'o,' she held her breath until she was completely impaled on him. After he started to move she seemed to have great difficulty catching her breath. Each thrust made her gasp sharply as their hips came together. "You are so big," she gasped over and over.

Pam bent over the table and began kissing and biting my wife on her neck and breasts. She placed one of her long brown athletic legs up on the table. I entered her again from the rear, my hands playing across her buttocks and hips. I fucked her very slowly and deliberately with my whole length, the head of my penis withdrawing completely on each stroke.

I knew I would kick myself later if I didn't at least try, so I grabbed my erection and rubbed its wet slippery head against her anal opening. Immediately, she spit Deborah's nipple out of her mouth and turned her head, "No--don't! It hurts," she gasped. But I had already pushed past the tight protective ring of muscles. Her anus contracted at the end of my wand. The leg on the ground began to quiver slightly. I bent forward and kissed her shoulder "I'll stay right here until you tell me it's ok," I whispered. She turned her head then and kissed me on the mouth. It was all I could do to hold my hips back from what they wanted to do. After a few moments her anus relaxed. Slowly, her eyes closing in concentration, she backed up impaling herself on me while I held myself motionless.

We paused there for a moment. I realized she hadn't taken a breath when she finally let the air out of her lungs shakily. She looked back at me with beautiful dark eyes and quietly said, "Fuck me." I slowly withdrew my penis. Her anus gaped open for a second then contracted again. Again, I buried myself in her bowels with a single slow deliberate stroke. A breathy groan escaped her open mouth. I withdrew once more. This time I paused to circle the soft tissue of her soft brown anus. We were still very lubricated. I looked down at her now useless vagina. That, above anything, had always exited me about taking my own wife that way. To see a woman's pouting neglected vagina lie unused while I plundered her anal treasures was for me, one of the greatest turn ons. It was as if I was turning my nose up to the sacred and embracing the profane.

Cupping her breasts in my hands, I entered her again. This time forcefully. She gasped sharply in what was almost a scream. I rose up on my toes then and started to ride her hard. My pace quickened as I built very quickly to orgasm. Soon she began to match my strokes enthusiastically. "Yea, Baby. Fuck me hard in the ass-yes!" the aerobics instructor voice was back. Her hand moved fluttering over her clitoris, her head bent to again suckle my wife's nipple. This was all way too much for me and after just a few more long strokes I felt my testicles tighten and the first of many jets of come erupted drenching the interior of Pam's virgin butthole. Selfishly, I didn't bother to pull out instead I emptied myself into her.

I shuddered there inside her for a few frozen moments. I allowed the contractions in my loins to finally subside. I continued play with the firm youthful breasts in my hands pulling and kneading each hard nipple. Pam's fingers continued frantically playing with her clitoris until she too reached the release she sought. For the second time that night her body was racked with orgasm. She stifled her pleasured sighs by planting a deep kiss on Deborah's open mouth.

Joe incidentally was just finishing up brutally fucking my tender wife. He grunted once, withdrew and pumped several copious jets of sticky white come on my wife's belly and bra. Some even landed with a heavy splat on his girlfriend's shoulder. I saw also that he had actually spilled a lot of his seed inside my wife. I shook my head. This guy was starting to impress me. Deborah was very close to orgasm now. Pam ran her hands over my wife's breasts and stomach, now slippery with his come. She bent to suckle at my wife's cum-drenched breast. Pam's slippery hand traveled down to rub and probe my bride's aching pussy. Deborah came then very powerfully. The two women clung to each other kissing. I looked over at Joe and joked, "I think a high five's in order." We both snorted, chuckling.

12