Amelia

Story Info
Her honeymoon has more adventure than planned.
3.1k words
3.85
36.1k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rolph35
Rolph35
4 Followers

By the Tuesday, it was obvious to those in the know, that Santa Anna would over-run the place within the week; if not sooner.

So, the former Amelia Henderson-Stuart, forsook her adventure-filled honeymoon in Texas, packed her baggage, her Italian Count, took the only transport out of San Antonio, an old buckboard she'd hurriedly purchased at an exorbitant price and left town before sunup.

They were stopped mid afternoon at a small roadblock as their buckboard lurched around a sharp bend.

A young officer bedecked in a most colourful uniform, bowed and identified himself, in clear English, as a first lieutenant in the Mexican Army.

He perused their papers and although he was very courteous, he requested they alight.

"I am so sorry," he said. "But until I am able to check with my superiors as to your countries' position in our conflict -whether friend or foe- you must remain here."

Amelia stepped down and when the Count followed, two ruffians grabbed him and tied him up. Amelia hit one fellow with her sunshade and said, "Unhand my husband you scum."

Whereupon the lieutenant circled her small waist from behind and carried her towards a makeshift shack.

"Hide that buckboard off the road for now Private," he said over his shoulder, in English as a curtesy to Amelia.

"Let the horse loose to graze."

The younger soldier hopped up and moved it a short distance into the woods.

Inside the shack, Amelia was less than impressed with having been manhandled by the lieutenant.

He asked her to please sit quietly.

"How dare you," Amelia continued from the chair on which she had been unceremoniously dumped.

One of the men who'd tied up the Count entered and spoke urgently to the lieutenant, in Spanish.

Amelia could barely understand the language but picked up, "They need you there now." And "...Force of over 300," or something; she wasn't sure.

The young officer strapped on his sidearm, picked up his sword and mounted the waiting horse.

She hoped she was mistaken but his parting order in Spanish sounded like, "If they give you trouble sergeant, dispose of them both. Do it quietly and move back into the forest until..."

Amelia couldn't understand the rest. The Lieutenant spurred the black stallion and disappeared into the heavy woods.

The sergeant locked her in the shack.

She could hear the Count, yelling outside, somewhere.

"Where is my wife? "

"What have you done with her? "

"Where is she?"

The soldiers spoke to each other in Spanish and finally said, "Ok, Mister, we'll bring her out here so you can see her."

When Amelia walked out, she noticed the Count with his arms strung out around a large tree.

She ran to her husband and asked him if he was all right?

He said he was.

She turned and regarded the young soldier left standing guard.

He couldn't be more than 19 or 20.

He smiled shyly at Amelia.

Although she had seen no more than 26 summers herself, she felt infinitely older than he.

Maybe because her husband was 54.

She noticed the sergeant had gone.

"This is all a mistake. We have nothing to do with your quarrel."

"As a matter of fact, " said Amelia, warming to a strategy forming in her mind...it hadn't escaped her that the boy was now looking at her with awe. "We were to visit Mexico next. Weren't we Count?" " You really must let us leave."

Her pleading look had melted the hearts of men since she was a mere girl. It worked now; she knew. The young soldier was putty in her hands.

". And for your kindness," she smiled, "I'll see that your family is looked after when I get back home. Please give me some details on how to contact them."

Amelia waited a moment or two.

She could see the cogs going around in the boy's head; he only needed a gentle push.

As an indication of her sincerity, and to get a positive response from him, Amelia produced a small notebook from somewhere in her voluminous skirt. "Ok, give me the details for sending my emissary to your home when this is over.

To her delight, the young soldier smiled and rattled off an address of his parents' home. It was a little fishing village on the west coast.

The boy became talkative and told her that the people were very poor there and that he sends his meagre pay, back to his parents.

Amelia dutifully and with flourish wrote it in the book closed it and smiled at the boy, once more.

"Now, if you'd be so kind, I'd be grateful if you'd fetch my transport and let the Count loose from that horrible tree."

This would be an adventure she would talk about all her life, she knew, when she arrived back home. Although she fully intended to compensate his family for his good deed.

She heard a laugh from somewhere behind her and the sergeant stepped up to her.

"We have orders to kill you and disappear into the hills, " he said and pulled out a knife.

The Count jerked desperately on the ropes that bound him.

"If you want to save your husband from a painful death, you will fuck us and, maybe, we will let you both go."

"You better hurry," he added. "They will be here in an hour." "We will be gone, and you? You will be gone too; one way or another."

"It is your choice."

Amelia was horrified.

"I won't do it."

The soldier walked up to the Count and put a wicked looking blade to his throat.

"Well say goodbye to your husband then."

"Wait," said Amelia.

She looked at her new husband, tethered to the tree and knew exactly what she must do.

Nip this in the bud before it gets worse.

Experience with men even at the highest levels at Court taught her that.

If you give them time to think, they will come up with the most devious and perverted ways of using one.

And one needs look no further than her own new husband as a prime example.

His dark misuse of the serfs on his estates, back home, was hard to countenance.

The shoe was on the other foot now; this time, the serfs had him.

Except, it would be SHE who would have to pay.

It was ever thus for women. 'Men.' She sighed.

"Look," said the Countess, "I'll make a deal with you."

"I do not wish to discuss it in front of the Count; have some mercy please!"

The sergeant growled something in Spanish to the young soldier who immediately shot to attention and fell in behind Amelia.

"Ok, come back to the shack."

The Count pulled hard on his ropes and yelled he'd rather die than have the Countess ravaged by ruffians.

But Amelia was already walking briskly with the sergeant. The young soldier close behind.

She knew that the deal with the boy was lost.

Once he had heard the sergeant mention raping her, he had turned the way of most men who haven't had a woman for a while.

Absolutely feral.

And just as a hungry lion that must feed, will attack anything, so it was with men. They only needed to be hungry enough and have the opportunity.

Kings had given up their thrones for one quick sortie in the hay with a woman.

The boy would give up any thought of compensation to his poor family, now that the sergeant had made it clear to him what he wanted to do to her.

His only thought now, would be to take her and relieve his burning desire to fill her with his seed.

Even now, she thought, he no longer looks me in the eye. His gaze is locked on my bosom. He imagines them naked.

She sighed.

From now on, she was dealing with two animals, not just one. And if she weren't quick at resolving the dilemma, maybe she would be subject to many more before they disposed of her.

Once inside the shack Amelia got straight to the business at hand and addressed them in her best British accent.

"If you release my husband, I am willing to perform fellatio on you, then you let us go.

The soldiers looked at her blankly. Their grasp of English was limited.

They knew the swear words though, she thought. And how to demand sex.

Amelia changed her tack with them. She was nothing, if she wasn't versatile.

She didn't get to be head of the committees at home by being indecisive.

She took a deep breath, lowered her voice and spoke (slowly, so they could understand) in a more conciliatory tone.

Time was of the essence.

"Suck you off." She waited.

"I am willing to go as far as suck you off."

" Not more than that."

Surely they understood the vulgar terms. They were vulgar peasants.

They looked at her blankly.

"No?" she said. "Still don't understand? "

"Ok," Amelia said. . She had to work quickly.

There was no guarantee that these vile men would honour their promise of freedom after they took what they wanted from her.

Amelia knew that. But the alternatives were not looking good either.

In the distance, she could hear gunfire and it seemed to be getting closer.

If she was to leave, it had to be soon.

She sighed again, and quickly moved to the sergeant and putting her hand on the bulge in his trousers, said, "THIS in my mouth" she pointed to her mouth."

"NO more than that. Is it a deal?"

"Then you promise to let us go away from here."

"OK?"

"Do you understand me?"

"Yes? No?"

"...And it must be done in here. Inside the shack...You understand?"

"I will do it in here, now. Ok?"

The soldiers seemed to finally comprehend. They looked at each other and nodded.

The sergeant went to a chair and brought back the dusty old cushion.

"Oh Dear," thought Amelia, "Now what?"

Before she realised what happened, they grabbed either side of Amelia and marched her out to where her husband was still struggling with his ropes.

The sergeant stood on the mat and slowly pulled down his raggedy trousers exposing an erect cock.

He threw the cushion on the mat and sat on it in front of the Count.

"I told you," Amelia scolded the soldiers for their lack of understanding, "I refuse to do it in front of my husband."

"We make the rules lady," the sergeant smiled.

" Bring her over here."

Amelia felt herself gently propelled forward and the sergeant from his sitting position, turned her to face her captive husband, shoved his hands up her dress and in one practised movement ripped her panties down to her ankles, then pulled them till she stumbled out of them.

The young soldier stepped forward, put both hands on Amelia's bodice and ripped it open so that her white breasts broke loose and her deep red nipples sprung up from the rush of cold air.

Her husband was going mad and Amelia was in total shock.

" OH MY GODDD"

The sergeant spat on his hand and shoved it back up Amelia's dress.

"I oil your cunt...you very dry."

He hiked her dress up around her waist exposing her nut-brown pubes and her crimson lips covered in spit.

He lay back, pulled the protesting woman down and with a little bit of moving around, he forcefully entered her.

She grimaced but sat stock-still, legs splayed wide apart, impaled on his cock, facing her husband.

She didn't move.

The sergeant lifted her hips off him for a moment then eased her back down, watching Amelia's pussy engulf his cock again.

Amelia gasped as he filled her once more, but still she refused to move.

"You fuck me nice, I let your husband go," he said.

"If you fuck me bad. He does not live."

"You understand?"

The young soldier pulled out his cock.

"You better do what he say."

Amelia covered her heaving breasts with her hands.

"Start fucking lady. Do it. Or else..."

Amelia looked up at her husband not two or three feet in front of her. His eyes were closed tightly.

Slowly, Amelia took her hands away and started to grind her pussy on the sergeant.

Does THAT make you happy, huh?" she yelled over her shoulder.

"Do you want me to turn around and face you?"

Without waiting for his answer Amelia lifted her legs and swivelled around on his cock until she was looking him in the eyes. And continued to grind her cunt up and down on him. Her breasts swung in his face.

"Is that what you want? How about this?"

Amelia pulled all her stomach muscles in, then out and the sergeant grunted like a contented pig.

"Yes, I thought so." she said.

Amelia looked up at the young soldier still standing beside her waiting his turn.

His cock was out of his pants.

"Awww dear me."

He was enormous.

The sergeant's erection was fat and long but the boy's was much much bigger.

She couldn't help but notice that the head of it was like a huge mushroom and she watched in horror as the flanges on it started to pulsate making it grow in size even more. It looked as hard as a rock.

A clear dribble of lubrication was leaking from its eye and despite her strong constitution used to dealing with crises of all kinds, Amelia felt dizzy with fear; or something.

She was afraid, she thought, that the boy would do her an injury when it was his turn, and she knew his turn was coming soon.

She tore her eyes off the young soldier and concentrated on dispatching the sergeant as quickly as possible.

She decided to bring him off and get this over and done with. Why prolong it? They'll either kill us or let us go.

Amelia could feel the urgency in the sergeant now. His eyes were glazing over.

She felt the head of his substantial penis begin to spasm more quickly and she knew from her experience with the Count that the sergeant was on the verge.

The sergeant's hands were covering her breasts now, his thumbs and forefingers rolling her nipples in his filthy hands.

She looked again at the boy; it was going to split her. It was big and hard and angry.

The sergeant hadn't come and he was labouring away, hurting her now.

If she didn't hurry, the Lieutenant would return and it would all be for nothing.

She looked back at her husband and he had his eyes open watching her; helpless.

Their lives were in her hands and dependant on her limited expertise.

She wished he would close his eyes while she did what she had to do. Amelia upped the game.

She opened his dirty shirt and leaned forward, keeping him deep inside her, Amelia rubbed her breasts over his hairy chest and began to make orgiastic noises oh yesss uhhhhh oh you are so big.

It worked.

The sergeant groaned and let out a huge breath.

He grunted harder, bucked his hips in the air a couple of times and she felt the force of his hot sperm shoot into her almost a dozen more times before the wetness flowed down past her back passage.

She wiggled her hips a few moments longer until she felt him soften.

He was spent.

One to go, sighed Amelia trying not to think about it.

The young soldier lifted Amelia off his friend and threw her on to all fours.

He reached down and fingered the excess juices back into Amelia's puckered arse. She felt the engorged head of his ugly cock against her asshole and instinctively moved forwards to get away from it.

He pulled her hips back exposing her to him; her asshole was stretched and partly open from his fingering.

He inserted two fingers, then three and finally removed them. Again, his hardened cock rested on her well-lubricated ass.

After only the slightest resistance, his big, gnarled, cock slid into her back passage and he began a slow fuck her, pulling her naked hips back and forth, back and forth.

Amelia had never experienced this kind of treatment before.

It felt strange and worse than that, it was upsetting something deep inside her belly; terribly.

His young engorged cock was pushing against her front passage and that was causing a certain amount of...she couldn't think, whatever he was doing was getting worse. Or better.

The boy kept up a steady forceful motion. The tempo of the fuck controlled by his big hands grasping her hips; back and forth back and forth.

Suddenly Amelia could put a name to it, what was happening to her, but the thought came too late and against her will and disgusted with herself, Amelia, Countess of.... she couldn't think, for she had started to come and it was different to anything she had yet experienced.

She made a desperate bid to control it but knew as the most delicious spasms took hold of every thrill nerve she possessed from her toes to the roots of the hair on her head, she was lost in it.

The young soldier sensed Amelia's tightening cunt and took one hand from her hip, reached up and grabbed a handful of her hair and held her that way while he intensified his thrusts and pumped deep into her vigorously and hard.

Now it was Amelia's turn to grunt like a pig. Her trembling arms gave way and she gently fell forward her arse high in the air. And against all the rules of engagement in this sort of situation with bullies and rapists, Amelia orgasmed uncontrollably.

The boy kept going and Amelia gave up any pretence of saving anyone and when the soldier moved his hand from holding her hair and cupped her right breast they both erupted at the same time. Goddddd thought Amelia goddddd.

---------------------------------------

They didn't stay together very long after they reached London and finally, they divorced.

Her husband had asked her soon after they were set free and sent on their way. "Did you actually orgasm with that filth."

Amelia said, " No, of course not, I was faking it to make them, ummm, stop sooner."

But, it didn't save the marriage.

The Count never left Europe after that terrible incident.

Amelia, moved to a little fishing village on the west coast of Mexico.

To work with the poor, she said.

Rolph35
Rolph35
4 Followers