Amelia & Her Boy Toy Ch. 02

Story Info
More of Amelia, Alex, & the Teacher.
1.5k words
4.15
25.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(If you haven't already read "Amelia & Her Boytoy, Part one" you'd do well to do so as this is a continuation)

Friday seemed to drag by. It was once of my worst days ever of teaching. I found myself utterly distracted from my classes. I lectured and discussed, but if you asked me what we did in my classes, I have to say that I don't recall anything at all. Except for the absolute blush that Jenny Phelps had every time I looked toward her. It was as though she knew that I had seen that photo. When I came near her desk, she quickly hid something, but I saw enough to know Amelia's handwriting. What could it be? I briefly toyed with stopping her and forcing the issue, but chose not to. I merely remarked that passing & reading personal notes was against school rules. I thought she’d die right there. But at the end of class, she stopped to apologize.

"I'm sorry, Sir. I, ummmmm, was told to read it during your class." Her face was bright red, but her nipples were rock hard and poking through her tightly drawn blouse.

"The next time, I'll confiscate the note and keep you for punishment," I growled. She blushed again and ran from my room. I chuckled to myself.

The next four classes dragged by. Amelia was absent from my last period Senior Honors class. Nothing much happened and the bell rang. Everyone flew from school as it was Friday and 78 degrees and sunny. Even the faculty fled as soon as possible. But I needed to report Amelia's illegal absence from class.

I made a note and headed for the office. About half-way down the hall, I heard a rustle in one the side corridors. "Strange", I thought, and went to check it out. I saw a flash of a skirt disappearing into the backstage area of the auditorium. I followed at a discrete distance and moved as quietly as possible into the darkened, cool wings of the theater. There were 3 rehearsal rooms/dressing rooms and one had a door ajar. I moved toward when I heard a whispered, "Oh god, yes, there...." I stopped and tried to figure out what to do: leave, stay and listen, or interrupt. I couldn't do the first, because the next whisper was "Yes, on my clit, Alex, right on it." I knew now where Amelia had been. I sidled closer to the door and looked up and down. It was open enough to allow me to see the mirror. There was the reflection of Amelia, perched on the edge of the desk, blouse open, breasts free, with a look of pure bliss on her face and Alex Demarco between her legs. He was quite naked and his ass, which was facing me, was a bright red. He'd been spanked, recently. My cock hardened rapidly. As he serviced her, she alternately rubbed, tugged at, and pinched her nipples. I watched him eat her for almost twenty minutes, as she came at least twice. She had him lick her, tongue her, finger her, bite her clit, and rim her asshole. And he was as hard as rock. His beautiful slim long cock was absolutely erect. So was mine, though not as long & much thicker. I couldn't stop myself from stroking it at the sight of my slut, Amelia, domming this beautiful boy she had promised to bring to me.

When I fished my cock out and started to stroke it, the noise must have been barely audible. Amelia looked up and saw me reflected back at her. She was first shocked, then she smiled and mouthed, "Hi, Teacher" I stroked my cock and she grabbed his head and pulled him in tighter, whispering deep in her throat, "yes, make me cum again, Alex!" When she had finished, she had him jerk himself off. He eagerly masturbated for his Mistress and was on the verge of cumming when she ordered him to stop. I had been timing myself to cum with him and stopped short when he did. Then she fell to her knees and looking at me in the mirror, sucked him into her mouth. He and I moaned in unison and as he fired him cum down her throat, I blew my load into my handkerchief. I quickly zipped up as she berated him for cumming too soon. She told him to be at The King's Court Apartments at 8 PM to be taught better.

"So," I thought, "there we are. My apartment at 8 PM". I knew the plan know, as far as I had to. I slipped away and put her cut slip in the office. We'd deal with her naughtiness for cutting and the note for Jenny next week.

I headed home, exhausted. As soon as I hit the couch, I was asleep. The massive orgasm I'd had that afternoon had satiated me, at least for a bit. When I came to, it was 7:15. I had time to grab a quick sandwich, shower, and get somewhat prepared. I made sure my bedroom was ready...toys & candles and, of course, some hemp rope just in case. I dressed in jeans and a pull over, nothing else. My cock was already reacting to the friction of the well-worn denim against it. As the clock crawled to 8, I became more nervous and finally had to cut my nerves with a shot of scotch. I wasn't certain where this would go, but I was pretty sure I'd be well satisfied by morning.

When the bell rang, I buzzed the visitors in. About a minute later, there came a soft knock on my door. "Sir, may I enter?" came a soft tentative female voice. I opened the door and there she was in her best school uniform --- plaid skirt (two inches too short), a white shirt (men's dress) and tie, knee high socks and loafers. Her hair was up in pigtails. She looked so innocent that I didn't believe for a moment that this was my amelia, my schoolgirl slut. But when she stepped aside, there was Alex, and all my doubts disappeared. He was in a pair of gym shorts, no shirt, his nipples were clamped, his hands were bound before him, and he was blindfolded. I ushered them inside and as soon as I did, Amelia jerked Alex's shorts off him. His cock was long hard and bound by a leather strap that acted as a tourniquet at the base of his cock. It wound around and between his balls. I could tell that she had tied him very tight, for his cock and balls looked painfully distended. She spoke to him softly but firmly, "kneel boy and touch your forehead to the floor." When he did, she kicked at his feet to make him spread them. "Now stay like that. I have something to do."

He whispered, "Yes, Miss."

She walked to me and put her arms around my neck, kissed me deeply and then dropped to her knees. "I hope I please you, Sir" she said and unzipped my jeans. When my cock came free, it slapped her in the face. She kept her hands at her side and waited. I rubbed my cockhead over her face, then brought it to her lips. She opened her mouth and sat still as I used her mouth for my pleasure. I grabbed her pigtails and controlled her by pulling on them, eliciting a gasp of pain and a murmur of pleasure. After a minute or two, I told her to use her hands as well as her mouth and let her head go. She proceeded to give me exquisite head, showing me how good she could be. I looked over her shoulder and saw Alex surreptitiously rubbing himself on my carpet as he heard her moaning and sucking. I curtly spoke. "Stop that boy, or I'll beat your ass until it's bleeding!"

Amelia broke contact with my cock and turned toward him. "you piece of crap, you'll pay for soiling the carpet!" She rose and went to him. Her hands moved quickly and harshly, spanking him fiercely until he whimpered in pain. As she finished, she turned to me. "I'm sorry sir that this boy is so disrespectful. How may I repay you for his transgression?" She bowed her head and knelt.

"Turn and assume the same position he is in, slut" She complied and I lifted her skirt to expose her virginal white panties. I began by spanking her ass ten times through them and then said, "Now take them off." While she did, I used my belt on Alex until welts shown through. I was so hard now that I wanted to fuck him then and there. But I withheld that and turned to her. She knelt in the classic position, holding her panties out for me. Tears shown in her eyes. The spanking had surprised her. I took them and held them to my nose. They fairly reeked of her arousal. I smiled and took her by the pigtails again. This time, I gave her no choice, but drilled my cock into her mouth. Alex stayed very still on hands and knees, forehead to the floor as his Mistress gave her Master a wonderful blowjob.

End of Part Two