Amen Corner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexxxis
alexxxis
320 Followers

I've been known to carry a grudge for years. And I will get even with my brothers for that snake in my golf bag, you just wait and see. However, this was Augusta National. This was the Masters. I can swallow my pride in the face of insurmountable odds or a great friggin' bribe. This was a ginormous friggin' bribe.

"I'm in!"

"Ok, just one thing. I have to pass you off as a relative or I will get busted by the old fogies that run this place. My name will get me in here but even my name won't help if they know I've got an unrelated single woman in the cabin. So, you are Cousin Alex this week. Can you handle that?" he asked with a wry grin.

"Sure, cuz. Just tell the old farts in the green coats I'm from your mother's side of the family," I grinned at him.

"Let's get your bags inside. I will get grounds credentials for you while you freshen up. It looks like you could use a shower," he said with a sly smile.

I just about flared up again but at the last second bit my tongue and swallowed a retort. Instead I batted my eyes at him and replied, "Yes, Cousin Anthony, that would be delightful."

There's nothing like a hot shower, soap and my naked body to fuel the mind and libido. I had learned something totally amazing about Coach Butler. If he was related to the guy who has an Augusta National cabin named after him that means he was at least an heir to some serious money. The membership list of Augusta reads like the Forbes richest people list. Buffett, Gates and a bunch of other filthy rich dudes are on that list. My family calls me Nancy Drew because of my snooping nature. I would definitely get to the bottom of this mystery. In the meantime, my fury at Coach Butler regarding my arrival had cooled down but my soapy hands were heating up my earlier sexual fantasies. Get out of the shower Cousin Alex!

I dressed in one of the casual outfits that my Mother so effortlessly assembled for me. A cute little lime green top, mid-thigh white shorts and white tennis shoes. I fluffed up my newly styled tresses and checked myself quickly in the bathroom mirror. Hmm, not bad, but maybe I was exaggerating me winning the Meg Ryan look alike contest. Oh well.

"Hey, you look ready for the Masters. Since today is Wednesday, the Par 3 tournament is going on so we can see some of the pros hacking around. Here are your credentials. Wear them around your neck at all times because the security is unbelievably strict," Coach Butler told me. He added, "And please call me Tony out there because that's what a cousin would call me. None of my immediate family is around so we should be able to pull this off. But there are a lot of family acquaintances here so we may have to improvise as we go along. Shall we go?"

I looked at my credentials. "What are these special marks on the pass?" I asked.

Tony picked up my laminated pass off my chest. I wasn't wearing a bra and I felt his knuckles graze my left nipple. A little electric shock coursed down my torso. He didn't seem to notice as he pointed to the marks and said, "These are member's marks. You can go nearly anywhere on the course, except the players locker room. That is, unless you plan on being Tiger's eleventh mistress!"

"Verrrry funny Cousin Tony. Cut the comedy and let's go see if these boys know how to play golf," I retorted as I jerked my pass from his hands.

We exited the cabin and dropped into Alice in Wonderland's magic hole. Oh...my...God. The pictures I'd seen on TV and in books did not do this place justice. I felt bad crushing the blades of perfectly manicured grass as we walked across the golf course. I was like a little kid from Appalachia in a FAO Schwarz toy store for the first time. My head was moving around like Tom Cruise watching for bogies in "Top Gun". Remember that line from "Field of Dreams"; 'Hey, is this heaven? No, it's Iowa'? My answer is Augusta National Golf Course.

I was so distracted I kept bumping into Tony (Coach Butler is totally banished from my mind). I urgently grabbed his arm and whispered through clenched teeth, "Look over there. It's Phil and Sergio!"

Tony actually patted me on the head and I didn't even mind. I was star-struck and bedazzled and stupefied all at the same time. I turned to Tony and hugged him in my exuberance. He was trying to pry me off his body while looking around to make sure the appropriate behavior police weren't watching. He said quietly, "Alex, I don't think this is how cousins act."

"They duz where I comes from, Cuzzin' Tony," I replied in my best hillbilly accent. I jumped up and kissed his cheek before I broke away from him. I watched mischievously as he looked around again for any sign that we were under observation.

"I can see I may have to invoke my power as coach and punish you if you don't behave, Alex," he hissed at me.

"Um, just for the record I'm only a recruit so far. Secondly, what's the punishment? Are you going to spank me?" I asked innocently.

"Now that you mention it that sounds like an appropriate punishment if you keep this up," he replied and then sternly added, "I'm a strong believer in using my bare hand on bare skin, though, so you better behave."

I whipped my hand back and smacked him on his butt.

"Ok, Cuz, it's a deal," I responded as I ran ahead of him laughing until I reached the ropes holding back the crowd from the fairway.

Our playful interaction continued throughout the afternoon. I'm not a great science student but I definitely felt some chemistry bubbling and brewing between us. Tony and I had a fantastic dinner in the members only clubhouse. It was 'Mr. Butler this' and 'Ms. Noel that' all evening from the staff. Of course I played the part of Cousin Alexis like I was vying for an Oscar. Oh, one little fun interlude for me was when Tony was talking to this old fogie who came over to our table. I slipped off my shoe and ran my bare toes up past his calf and started creeping my foot up his golf shorts. He clamped his knees together and trapped my foot before I got too far. His face was grimacing so much the old guy asked him if he was feeling all right. God, I'm so bad I think I need a spanking!

After the golf was over for the day the crowds thinned out rapidly. Tony and I were strolling around the course visiting the famous golf holes while there weren't hordes of spectators roaming around. A security guard tried to shoo us off the course but Tony showed him our grounds and cabin passes. I was just in awe of the towering trees and beautiful plants everywhere I looked. It was a slice of paradise.

Each hole at Augusta is named for a tree or plant. There is historical significance to all the holes but the three most famous are collectively called "Amen Corner". Number 11 is White Dogwood, Number 12 is Golden Belle and Number 13 is Azalea. The reason they are called Amen Corner refers to when Arnold Palmer effectively won the tournament during those three holes in a dramatic fashion. I really wanted to see Amen Corner with Anthony while we were alone.

The sun was just setting when we came to the par 3 Golden Belle. Unless you are Amish and have been baking bread in the hot wood stove during Masters week your whole life I know you've see pictures of this hole. There is a creek winding in front of the green and a gorgeous little stone bridge that gives the players access to the green. The azaleas and dogwood trees frame the back of the green that look fake they are so stunningly beautiful. I stopped Anthony and simply stared at the perfect setting.

Anthony slipped his arm around my waist and pulled me close to his side during this poignant moment. We were both aware of how special this sight was to golfers. I was very aware of the warmth of his body next to mine and his hand on my hip. I looked up at his handsome face and said, "Thank you so much for this incredible experience. I'll never forget this moment."

He paused for just a fraction of a second before he turned me toward him. His perfect hands tenderly held my face while he bent down to kiss me. My lips met his as gently as the breeze that was whispering through the pine trees all around us. It was like the world had stopped rotating for me. Emotions whirled through my brain like a tornado and my heart was beating like the jungle drums in a Tarzan movie. The pace picked up as I flicked the tip of my tongue across his lips. His mouth opened slightly and gave me access to his mouth and tongue.

His hands crept south of my waist and cupped my ass cheeks and pulled me securely against his body. I could feel his penis harden as I ground against him. My nipples sprang to attention and ached as my shirt created friction rubbing against Tony's chest. I pulled his polo shirt up out of his pants and smoothed my hands across his hard abs and up to his chest. His nipples were hard as little pebbles as I played with them like I was dialing an old time radio. Our height difference made it perfect for me to pull his shirt up further allowing me to lightly bite on one of his nipples. He jerked in surprise and pleasure as he kneaded my butt cheeks like a baker getting the dough ready for the oven.

The shorts I was wearing had very loose leg holes so it didn't take much for him to work the material high enough that he now had his hands on my ass. It was a bare ass because I put on a naughty, black silk thong when I changed earlier. I had never been this far with any boy in my meager dating experience. My nether regions felt like they were molten lava in an active volcano. Tony's finger slipped between my ass cheeks and hooked the tiny thread of my thong. He wrapped it around his finger and pulled up and away on the thong. The front of my silky thong was forced between my pussy lips and was pressured against my very slippery clit. My legs got wobbly as I felt myself gush new honey out of my tunnel of girlhood.

I grew up with three older brothers and a father around the house but I still didn't know much about the male equipment first hand. Sex ed in school was always good for laughs but now all of a sudden I wished I'd paid more attention. I backed away from Tony just enough to let my right hand get between us. It wasn't difficult to find his hardness with my groping hand. I stopped breathing as my fingers traced the length and width of his hard cock through his clothes. Oh my, what have you gotten yourself into now, Alexis Noel?

Tony flinched as I squeezed the tip of his rigid dick. I looked at him in alarm and asked him quietly, "Did I hurt you?"

He laughed inaudibly and shook his head, "You can do that all you want. But I've got another idea. Let's go across the bridge and over to the green and get more comfortable."

We broke apart and adjusted our clothes a little before strolling down the fairway. The moon was just coming up over the horizon and cast pale light through the trees which reflected off of Rae's Creek. My body felt like it had been zapped with an electrical charge. As we crossed the most famous bridge in golf I stopped Tony and pulled his face down to mine for another kiss.

After the lingering kiss, I whispered to Tony, "Will you make love to me on the green? I want you to be my first lover and this place will make it more memorable than any other place I can think of."

"Are you sure Alexis? This has gone further than I could have ever imagined. I was attracted to you the first time I saw you in your living room but I cannot let my position as coach influence you in any way," he responded.

"I'm a big girl capable of making my own choices. If you don't make love to me I will go find one of the caddies and see if they have a stiff shaft in their bag," I replied with a devilish grin. I pulled him forward to the velvety smooth green.

The 12th hole is in the most remote corner of the property. We were taking a huge chance being there but it was dark and all the greens keepers were long gone. We kicked off our shoes and felt the short grass tickle the bottom of our feet. I was so far into this mission that I felt like an alien had taken over my body. My eyes locked on Tony's eyes as I pulled my shirt over my head. I stood there in the moonlight with my chest sprouting two hard marbles that ached to be sucked. I unbuckled my belt, unzipped my shorts and dropped them to the ground. I gracefully stepped out of my shorts and thong and dropped them on top my shirt and shoes. I shivered with anticipation as this was the first time I had ever been naked in front of a man, unless you count my doctor when I was born!

Tony watched me through the whole strip show with unblinking eyes. He did not laugh or smile at my skinny body like so many other guys have in my life. I felt privileged and honored that I was sharing my body with him. He pulled his shirt over his head and dropped it to the ground. His hands fumbled a little with his belt and zipper but it was soon around his ankles. He stepped out of the shorts and kicked them away. Tony pulled his boxers down with his thumbs but the elastic got caught on his erection. When it was finally freed, his hard cock pointed directly at me like Uncle Sam saying "I need YOU" in the old recruiting posters.

We were both frozen in place just a few feet apart but I swear I could feel the heat radiating off Tony. I know I was glowing like that piece of uranium that Homer Simpson pulls out of his shirt in the opening sequence. I looked at Tony and he looked at me. I held out my arms to him in a silent gesture to guide me through this most momentous act of my young life.

Tony stepped forward and picked me up like a feather and laid me down on the downy green. His stiff prick poked me in the side as we settled down to the ground. He put his leg between mine which settled his cock on my tummy. Tony leaned down and gently sucked one of my aching nipples into his mouth. I arched my back as I tried to force my tiny breast into his wet mouth. My pussy brushed against his hairy leg and sent a shiver up my spine.

My girl fluids were overflowing as Tony increased the pressure of his leg against my pussy lips. He switched over to my other nipple for a few minutes and then he slowly kissed his way down my flat stomach. I work out a lot so my abs are hard but now they were quivering like the Jello cubes my Mother would make us when we were little. Tony nuzzled into my sparse blond pubic hair and I felt his tongue probe between my cunny lips. I was already gushing like Old Faithful but this new sensation really turned on the faucets.

Tony gently spread my legs further apart and used his fingers to spread my most intimate female folds open. My clit felt like it had been tasered when his tongue touched me. I involuntarily clenched my legs together trapping poor Tony against my overflowing pussy. Not that he seemed to be protesting too much because his tongue was lapping at me like a thirsty Labrador.

Familiar sensations leading to an orgasm were knocking at my semi-delirious brain. I wanted Tony inside me for the final dash across the finish line so I opened up my legs and pulled his glistening face away from my honey pot. He looked so adorable down there between my legs with a questioning look in his eyes.

"Come here. I want you to turn me into a real woman," I whispered to him.

Tony kissed his way back up my body, pausing to suck both of my throbbing nipples into his mouth. I felt his hard cock poking my outer pussy lips while he settled himself on top of me. He rested his elbows on the grass so he wouldn't crush me which allowed him to comfortably kiss my ears and eyelids and lips in succession.

"Are you sure you are ready?" Tony asked in a gentle voice.

"I've never been more sure of anything in my life," I replied as I kissed his lips greedily.

"Use your hands to guide me into you, Alexis, so you can control the action," he said with compassion in his tone.

I reached between us and held a man's bare penis in my hands for the first time. It was hard and hot and spongy and slippery all at the same time. I felt the entire length of it with my tiny fingers, tracing the heavy vein on the bottom side. I squeezed his circumcised head with the tips of my fingers and some very slippery liquid oozed out. I spread the pre-cum around the head of his cock and heard him groan.

Grasping his hard shaft I traced the spongy head of his cock up and down my slippery slit. I was so wet I felt like I had mercury pouring out of me. I pushed upward with my hips and felt the tip of his cock slip into me a few inches. Tony helped by gently pushing in until he felt resistance and then withdrew to my tunnel entrance. Every time he went in or out his hard shaft was stimulating my clit to the point where I knew the time had come.

"Push hard Tony! NOW PLEASE!" I exclaimed as I knew I couldn't last much longer.

Tony arched his back and plunged deeply into my eager pussy. I barely felt any pain as my hymen broke because as soon as his hard cock fully penetrated me I had the most wonderful, awesome, stupendous, outrageous, breathtaking, fantastic orgasm of my short life. I was bucking against his hips like a maddened bull in a rodeo. Tony was holding on to my shoulders as he pumped in and out of my hot canal. He was doing his best to keep up but I will admit this moment was pretty much mine.

Another wave of pleasure swept up from my pussy like the aftershock in an earthquake. I was tossing my head back and forth riding the waves of bliss like a surfer on the biggest wave in the ocean. I felt Tony tense so I knew he was close to losing control too.

"Are...you...protected?" he managed to pant. If I hadn't been so caught up in the moment myself I probably would have giggled. All my girlfriends complained about how selfish their boyfriends are in the sex department. This guy was a different breed apparently.

"I'm good," I gasped, silently thanking Planned Parenthood for helping me plan ahead.

My reply was like the light tower turning green at a drag race because Tony turned loose the full horsepower of his lovemaking. He removed his hands from my shoulders and grasped my hips and tilted me up a little as he slammed into me over and over. A wet, slapping sound was audible over our mutual panting and gasping. I was holding on to his firm ass cheeks, digging my manicured nails into his flesh.

Tony pushed into me so far I thought my tonsils were in danger. He held my hips tight as he froze in place and groaned like he was in pain. I felt my pussy contract with another mini-orgasm and I knew he was emptying his hot sperm into my eager vagina. I could feel our mutual liquids leaking out of me, running down the crack of my ass on to the soft grass. Tony relaxed and slowly lowered my hips to the ground. He moved his hands from my hips to my face and cradled it like he was holding a new born chick at Easter.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," I whispered to him as he leaned down to kiss my swollen lips. Tony held me tight as we cooled down from the flaming ardor of our lovemaking. He shifted slightly and I felt his semi-erect cock slip out of me which allowed even more of our mutual cum to flow out of me.

We heard a motor in the distance and Tony looked up in alarm and gasped, "Oh shit, there's a security cart coming. Let's go!"

Tony rolled off of me and we both scrambled to our feet. We grabbed our clothes and shoes and ran naked to the back of the green where all the beautiful bushes and trees form a backdrop to the famous golf hole. Tony led me deeper into the vegetation and we crouched down quickly as a searchlight started scanning the area. There must have been some wire loose in my brain that night because I couldn't resist playing the naughty imp. I reached between Tony's legs and slowly stroked his drooping penis while we waited for the security man to move on. I could feel it begin to swell again as my warm hand milked him in our hidden lair.

alexxxis
alexxxis
320 Followers