American Pornstar

Story Info
Angie's descent into porn.
2.2k words
4.07
56.8k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diary p.2: "Now I have found myself in a bizarre situation. My so-called normal life spiraled out of control in the last two months. I am writing this in hopes that one day I can make sense of all this. Tomorrow I will go in for my first shoot. I don't know how I got myself into this mess exactly but I will try my best. I feel scared and so helpless, but I can't back out now."

Angie closed her diary and put in under her pillow. She tried to fall asleep while reflecting on the last two months of her life.

It all started with the breakup. Her boyfriend all of a sudden just got up and left. She was trying to get her marketing degree and was waiting tables part-time to pay for half the rent. Angie became completely stressed out. She was struggling to pay for her boyfriend's half since he moved out and school plus work didn't leave her time to find a roommate. Her grades dropped and her life seemed to collapse around her.

Angie needed release. Even though she had an exam the following evening and work the next morning she couldn't bring herself to study. Her friend Susan called her to go out to a nightclub and that was music to her ears. Angie really wanted to let loose so she put on the skimpiest outfit she had in her wardrobe. She wore a thin nylon halter top exposing her shoulders and midriff and a tight mini that wrapped around her big bubble butt. She put on some high-heel stilettos to finish the look. Angie looked in the mirror and noticed the top stretching around her breasts and her nipples pointing out noticeably.

Her friend Susan picked her up that night. Even though Angie thought she dressed up a little too sexy Susan was dressed like a complete slut. Susan wore a pink fishnet top that showed her big breasts and a little mini with two slits on the sides that ran all the way up. The skirt was so short that it exposed her butt cheeks and her shaven clit.

Angie felt uncomfortable as the two made their way to the club. Susan had taken them to a new hotspot that they had never been to. It was in a rather unfamiliar part of town and Angie was worried. Susan didn't seem to notice or share her concern, she was absolutely enthralled. Outside the line was line and it looked to be a mixed crowd, but the big black bouncer let them in before she got a good look. Inside was dark except the flashing strobe lights and loud pumping beats. Angie got a better look at the crowd. All the girls were hot and sexy and dressed like Susan. The men were all big and... black. Angie was shocked and a bit disgusted, she didn't let it out but she didn't like black men. They always gave her lewd glares and threw nasty comments at her during school and sometimes at work. She wondered why all these girls dressed like this at this club with all these black men around.

Susan quickly ran off into the crowd leaving Angie by herself. Angie was almost beside herself. She went to the bathroom to avoid the crowd. Not what she had hoped for. The women's bathroom reeked of semen and loud screaming and banging could be heard in some of the stalls. She took off right away and headed straight for the bar. A ton of black men immediately surrounded her offering to buy her drinks. Angie was afraid but she didn't want to offend them so she gave in and started downing shots. Angie was small of stature, only 5'2" and about 100 pounds. The alcohol hit her quick. Not before long the black men had their hands all over her body and she was too plastered to do anything about it. Her head was pounding and she swore she could have felt a big black cock rubbing against her butt cheeks. She was being overwhelmed so she stumbled out the club. Not only could she not find Susan she had left her purse at the bar. Afraid to go back in and too drunk to think straight, Angie stumbled down the block trying to wave down a taxi. She blacked out.

Angie awoke with a big black cock swinging in front of her face. She looked around to see that she was in an alley somewhere. Three big black men stood in front of her with their big black cocks hanging out. They were obscenely huge and the funky aroma assaulted her senses. She was up close and personal with what she feared most.

Angie wondered how she ended up in this predicament. She panicked. Angie knew what they wanted but she was afraid for her life. She came to terms with herself and got on her knees. Her hands reached out for the two big black cocks next to her face and began stroking them. Angie opened her mouth and lifted the big black cock in front of her with her tongue and swallowed the big cock head into her mouth. It was thick and heavy and tasted foul but there was something carnal about it and a rush of heat passed through between her legs.

The next few moments were a blur. The burly black man grabbed the back of her head and started to fuck her face, pushing his giant black cock down her throat. This seemed to go on for a while before a police car stops at the alley. The three black men bolt for it, leaving a confused Angie on her knees with swollen cheeks. A big black cop steps out of the cop car and checks her out.

Angie couldn't remember clearly if she suck off the black cop to get a ride home but she eventually found herself home. She was pretty sure that she had been groped and frisked though because the cop had said she smelled like weed. In the condition she was in she could have been totally drugged out.

When she woke up the next day she jumped out in a panic. She had totally missed work! Then she remembered her cell phone was in her purse which was at the bar. Shit! She also had a test in an hour which she didn't prepare for. She cursed herself through the left as tried to remember what happened last night. She couldn't stop thinking but she had to get to class.

Still hungover and fatigued, she went through her test like a zombie. Everybody gave her looks as if she was crazy, but she was too stressed to let it get to her. She noticed her friend Susan wasn't there.

Angie didn't care about anything in the world at the moment. She just wanted to go to sleep. It did take her about a day to recover. Then there was a knock on the door. She had been thinking about big black men and big black cocks all day. In fact, she had encountered more cock that night than her entire life. She jumped up to open the door. A big black man stood at the doorway. It was her landlord.

"You're rent is due!"

"I'm so sorry, Mr. Shane. I'll have it for you, I just need to go to my workplace and get my paycheck!"

She hadn't realized this before but she encounters a lot of black men, even her landlord was.

Without saying another word the landlord gave her a lewd look and disappeared. All the stress and overwhelming anxiety came back to her. She shook it off and got dressed and went to her workplace.

She tried to be on her best behavior when she arrived as not to piss off her boss. It didn't help.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Shouted her boss.

"I'm sorry, I was a little too drunk last night." Angie said primly.

"YOU'RE FIRED!"

"But! I just need my paycheck..."

Without saying another word her boss slams the door on her.

Angie started to cry.

She couldn't believe this was happening to her. Her grades were deteriorating, she had just been cut from her job, her rent was due, and last night she had been harassed, abused, molested, and forced to suck on big black cock.

Diary p.1: "I don't know what's going on with my life. Everything seemed to go fine. I was working my way through school, everything was steady, but all of a sudden everything seemed to fall apart. Last night was something I will never forget. I don't know how I got there or how it happened, but it was definitely the strangest experience in my life. I still don't believe it happened, I mean... THAT BIG BLACK COCK WAS HUGE! I hate black men, and I never thought of dating one, ever. But there was something about that big black cock... I don't know..."

Angie didn't know what to do but she knew she needed a job, and fast. The first thing she needed to do was go home and look through the classifieds. As she opened the door to her apartment she was in for a shock. A group of black men were sitting around waiting for her. They were thug-like and she remembered them from the club. Angie counted five black men making themselves at home. She realized they had her purse. In her mind she knew this wasn't going to go well. Images of thick black cock in her mouth flashed in her mind.

"Close the door, bitch." Angie did as she was told. "Good, now we here to return your purse, and we expect some in return for our good efforts..."

Angie knew what he meant and where this was heading, but she tried to wiggle her way out of this anyway. "Uh, well, um...I'm a little strapped for cash right now...at the moment...uh, maybe later when I get some money?" She watched the burly black men approach her and unbuckling their belts. One of them pulled out a camcorder. It was hers. She backed into a corner, staring into five barrel chested black men. Frightened, she looked down trying to avoid eye contact. Instead she stared at huge thick shafts hanging between them. Angie's jaw dropped at the sight of those big black cocks. The black men took it as a sign. They forced her down to her knees. She didn't put up a fight.

"Please..." Angie pleaded.

The black man above her waved his big black cock under her nose, brushing her lip. She stared cross eyed at it, the thick cock head entering her mouth. Angie opened her mouth wide, her tongue licking the underside. She watched as he bucked his hips, thrusting his cock into her face. She looked up at him to see if he was enjoying it.

Naturally Angie grabbed a big black cock in each hand and stroked them. The other two black men groped and squeezed her tits and her ass, rubbing her shaven pussy and ass hole. Angie switched off sucking one black cock to another. "Too much black cock..." she thought to herself.

Angie was so mesmerized she didn't realize one of them was recording with her camcorder.

They picked her up by her legs holding them apart and moving toward the couch. One of them sat down and they lowered her pussy on top of his cock. The large knob spread her wet cunt lips and her pussy swallowed him in. It was a tight fit. Her pussy stretched around the thick black cock.

The big black cock in her mouth made its way down her throat. Angie gagged as the big black cock stretched out her throat. That was when she felt another cock head pressing against her ass hole. Her eyes lit up and she tried to push off but the black man fucking her face held her head down. She tried to protest with muffled moans but that only excited him into hammering further down her throat. Angie then tried to blindly reach back and push the unknown assailant away but it was useless. Her butt hole opened up for the intruder, making a loud popping sound. Angie felt stuffed. She had never felt anything like this before. She was so sensitive she could feel both cocks inside her sliding in and out of her holes. The big black cock stuffing her ass made her pussy tighter which made the cock in her pussy feel even thicker. Angie was at the mercy of these black men as they gangfucked her nonstop for ever. They finally exploded inside her, shooting cum down her throat, into her womb and deep in her ass. Angie blacked out. She was so dazed and near unconsciousness that she barely realized the other two black guys taking their turns on her. She wasn't sure but she swore they did her again round robin style fucking her ass because she felt a heavy weight on top and her butt hole was really sore. The last thing she heard before passing out was putting the footage on the internet.

When she awoke she was shocked and confused but dazed more than anything else. A crazy idea got in her head. She began looking in the classifieds for pornstars.