American Whore Story - Asylum Ch. 01

Story Info
Deb, a busty nympho patient exhausts the inadequate admin.
9.2k words
4.43
74k
80

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,331 Followers

Thanks to Leager for editing this one.

Late in 2012 I was contacted by a new fan who had an idea for a story, but felt she lacked the talent to bring it to life. I am honoured she chose to contact me to attempt this. It could be considered a parody of a sort, of American Horror Story: Asylum, and that is where inspiration for this story was drawn, but the resulting flower from that seed is far different than what graces your TV sets. We do not include the same characters, it is not set in 1964 and our goal is not to terrify or horrify, although we don't mind disturbing you a little bit. Our cast will be sexy, horny, busty and will go far beyond a lot of the boundaries in which I usually write. As an extra little bit of titillating information for you, I will tell you that she cast herself for this story as well as some other acquaintances of hers. She appears as Deb in the series. If you'd like to provide feedback to her for her idea, you should comment at the end, or address any private feedback to her when you send it to me.

Another important point to be made is that classifying this story was difficult. There are elements of BDSM in some parts in minor ways, there will be Anal at times, perhaps some Erotic Horror, Exhibitionism and Voyeurism, Fetish, Group Sex, I like to think I write Humorously whenever possible and in a way this could be considered a vague Satire, there's likely to be some Lesbian Sex, perhaps some Cheating Wives, some Non-consensual sex, some Toys and Masturbation and finally, with the cast of weird and wonderful characters, we cannot promise a complete absence of Transgender or Cross-dressing individuals. We're going to list the tags at the start of each chapter to make them immediately accessible upon opening a chapter, so that you're pre warned. In light of all that, we've chosen Fetish, as it's probably the broadest and could be used to describe almost any story anyway, everything is a fetish to some degree.

But don't be afraid, you can trust us, even the scariest of the above categories won't be so bad, you'll be surprised how many inmates of Meretrix Hills actually enjoy a touch of non-consensual and anal sex and our erotic horror weighs heavily on the erotic side of the scale. Or are we just trying to lure you in? You'll never know unless you read it, MWAH HAH HAH HAA!

Ahem, so come with us now, as we take you to a long, winding, remote driveway. A patient transport drives along the road at a reasonable pace, its destination being the only possible destination on that road, Meretrix Hills Asylum, an institution that is very outdated in its practices regarding the treatment of mental patients. *

Connor struggled against his bonds. He'd been struggling now and again for six months now and so far it had netted him zero results, which was obviously the goal of a straight-jacket.

The complete list of people who had orchestrated his current predicament was beyond his knowledge, but clearly the person at the top of the list was Kathryn, that little bitch he'd married. The second person on the hit list was most definitely that snake, fucking Bob Thompson, formerly his personal lawyer, trusted with all his business and private affairs. It was Bob who drafted the pre-nuptial agreement, and Kathryn who decided her best option was to conspire to have Connor declared mentally unfit and then committed.

He had no doubt that there were a lot more people on the list, most of them unknown to him. There had to be, for him to have gone from a high-flying, majority shareholder and CEO of a top 100 company to being transported in a straight-jacket to an asylum with no hope of release.

* * *

Sarah stared down at the weasel behind his desk; he really was a pathetic excuse for a man.

"I want to, you know I want to Ms Sarah, but that would put everyone at risk, the whole asylum. I'm sorry but I just can't do it," he told her.

Her eyes flashed in anger and she scolded him, "Glass you little shit, you think I was asking!?!"

He flinched at her suddenly venomous tone and raised voice.

"I don't ask you for anything, I don't need to because I tell you how it's going to be."

She backed off a bit and her expression changed to a thoughtful one, though her eyes still promised pain. He knew from experience that this was even more dangerous than simple anger where Ms Sarah, the 31-year-old Matron of Meretrix Hills Asylum, was concerned. Officially she was in charge of the nurses and the logistics of the nursing requirements. Unofficially, there was much, much more she was in charge of.

"How long's it been now, a week?" she asked, honey in her voice, while her eyes betrayed her.

Mr Glass, Administrator of the Meretrix Hills Asylum was suddenly even more nervous.

"Two..." he replied with a tremor in his voice.

"Hmm, I was considering taking on the duty personally this time; it has been quite a long time hasn't it? Instead, I think a little longer would teach you how things are around here, don't you agree?"

"No!" he cried, losing control of the situation, not realising the power he had almost gained. "Please! Sarah, don't make me wait, I'll do it! I'll do it now!"

He snatched the pen from his desk and scribbled his signature at the bottom of the page, repeating the process throughout the thick document Sarah had delivered to his office the previous day.

Sarah smiled. She was unlikely to ever want for money again, not that she'd had too much trouble with it previously. Connor, meanwhile, had no idea that the final nail had been driven into the lid of his coffin. The form Glass had just signed accepted transfer of a highly dangerous and unstable mental patient from a fictitious doctor. It was the latest in a long line of highly fraudulent documents that had sealed the fate of Connor. If anyone ever took the time to look at his situation closely, examine the evidence in detail, it wouldn't be too difficult to figure out something was wrong. Unfortunately for Connor, many people were working to make sure no one would do any such thing, people like Bob Thompson.

Glass finished his signatures and looked over to catch the trace of a smile, just as it morphed into the look of disapproval and disgust he was so used to seeing on her face when she was addressing him.

"So you think you've earned a round with me Glass? No chance. You have to try much harder than that. But I suppose you have earned a reward."

Sarah turned and unlocked his office door before opening it and speaking to the person in the hall.

"Thank you Angela, I'll take it from here. Please come in Deb."

Glass looked over the newcomer, dressed in the signature suit of Meretrix Hills, though looking far better on her than it usually did on other wearers. He could tell from the way her breasts jiggled that they were unfettered by a brassiere. They were like overalls, in pale pink for the ladies, and Deb's were unbuttoned far below her bust, almost to her navel. The tips of her blonde locks brushed her shoulders and she looked into his eyes as they both waited for Sarah's instructions.

There was a time when Glass had tried to circumvent Sarah. He'd been amazed at the talent present at Meretrix Hills when he had taken over, the establishment having had employment issues due to the many claims of him being a pervert. Ms Sarah had quickly laid out how things were here and, at first, he'd enjoyed a cornucopia of sex. Unfortunately he'd been too eager, and Sarah started rationing his trysts with the staff and patients she controlled. When he'd tried to manipulate a little action on the side, she'd stopped it before it could even start, and his supply had dwindled almost to nothing. Now he was obedient at all times and grateful every time Sarah rationed something out to him.

"You have been good, Glass, despite your reluctance, so I'm willing to let you play with Deb as a special reward. But this is a onetime thing, if you don't learn to toe the line, you won't be playing with Deb or me ever again and I might even cut you down to once a month."

Sarah knew exactly what she was doing. Glass was easy to control, and finding out how perverted and desperate he was had allowed her to cut down his supply significantly, which made her life much easier and made him even more pliable. The transfer was a big risk though, she knew that, and there had been the possibility of him going to the wire against her on it, so she had been prepared to pull out all the stops. Capitulating relatively early did earn him a reward though, and she knew he'd improve even further after this little episode, so she made it a good one. Deb was special -- she was among Sarah's more easily controlled girls, but she was one of a select few who seemed to enjoy what Sarah subjected them to. She'd kept her from Glass so far, because he really was beneath her talents and she was always better used elsewhere. But Glass had surprised her, and Deb was free, so it was a bit of luck for Glass.

"Now, be nice to Deb -- or don't, she won't mind. Do not make the same mistake again, Glass."

Sarah turned and left, locking the door behind her.

Deb looked over at Glass, full of anticipation. She was hoping for a nice, long, hard, thick and juicy one, though judging by his bald pate and slight paunch she doubted he would be packing serious cock-meat. The Administrator must have been at least 50. She licked her lips, and hoped that on this occasion, appearances were deceiving.

He'd seen Deb around and heard rumours about her, he was the Administrator after all, but so far Sarah had not sent her for him to sample. She was 31 and looked delectable. Two weeks without any action had him keen for a piece. He stood up from behind his desk.

"Come here. Now," he ordered her.

She hurried forwards and he watched, mesmerised, as her large breasts shuddered, jiggled and shook in her jumpsuit.

She walked around to stand in front of him. She watched as he hurriedly unbuckled his pants and pulled them down with his underpants, revealing a pretty modest 4", hard, weeping dick. She wasn't disappointed -- it wasn't all she hoped for, but it was hard, ready, and here in front of her.

He grabbed the sides of her jumpsuit and pulled it open, revealing her tits to him in all their glory, jiggling naked before his eyes.

"Oh fuck yes, you are a busty one."

The half-naked woman smiled at him and asked, "How do you want me?" before moving her arms behind her and thrusting her chest forwards, accentuating her big boobs.

"On your knees," the older man told her as he turned and sat back in his chair.

Glass pulled his shirt up out of the way, and watched as Deb sank to her knees between his thighs, and her beautiful, smooth breasts enveloped his prick. It was soon completely hidden between her round breast flesh. He dreamed of having a titty fuck blowjob, but unfortunately he'd not been graced with a cock long enough to perform such an outrageous feat. A tit-fuck, such as they were for him, always felt great though.

"Hold onto them," he told her, breathily.

Glass knew that he wasn't going to last long the first time because he'd been waiting too long. He was hoping that he'd be able to get it up several times before Deb had to leave though.

His prick was completely smothered in creamy breast flesh, obscuring it from sight. Having her soft, pliant, naked jugs resting in his lap more than made up for that small disappointment though.

She brought her hands together atop her melons, forming soft fists and pushing her milk sacks together with her forearms. Deb could feel his hard little dick nestled between her soft breasts, waiting to be caressed by them.

"Oh fuck, you busty slut, bounce those titties on my cock," he told her.

She moaned in response, and started to lift her torso up and down, hugging his meagre length. The lack of lubrication ruined the effect, but Deb knew how to remedy the situation. Gathering saliva in her mouth, she drooled a long, viscous line into her cleavage, which slid down and moistened Glass's cock.

"Oh shit yes," he cried.

With the proper lubrication, Deb started sliding her big boobs up and down Glass's rod, squeezing her tits together and hugging his prick to their mutual delight.

Glass took hold of her shoulders, and thrust against her in opposing rhythm, trying to increase the slippery friction from her wonderfully tight, soft cleavage.

"You like that?" Deb asked.

"It feels amazing you crazy, big-titted whore," he growled in reply.

"Hey!" she said, indignantly.

"Shut up!"

Glass scooted his butt closer towards the edge of his seat, giving them both more room to work. He reached down and caressed the upper slopes of her jiggling breasts, loving the feel of her soft flesh against his fingertips. Her udders were still squeezed together between her forearms. He took the opportunity to feel up her bosoms and could feel her hard nipples against his palms as he tweaked and rolled them around in his hands.

The stimulation was getting to be too much. Glass stood up from his chair but kept his legs crouched, making sure his dick didn't slip out of the promised land it was exploring.

"Oh!" she gasped, as his movement forced her to sit back on her heels.

With the extra leverage, he was really hammering into the tit-fuck. He put his hands against her back and smooshed her face against his hairy belly.

"Ngh!" Deb grunted, feeling her pussy juice up, pleased at the rough treatment he was giving her but wishing she had a hand free to play with her pussy and clit to get herself off.

He spent the next several minutes enjoying her breasts to the fullest, and calling her a litany of names: nut-job, whore, slut, crackpot, loony toon, cow, anything he could think of to degrade her. Deb was getting off on it in a big way though, almost but not quite having an orgasm herself. One little tickle of her pussy was all it would take.

Finally, surprised by how long he had lasted, Glass knew it was time to cum. He stepped back out of her cleavage and started stroking his prick, bringing on his much awaited orgasm. Squirt after squirt of thick man juice fired from the tip of his prick, arcing the short distance between his dick and her face and splashing against her face in short bursts.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming you whore," he cried.

"Yes, paint me," she urged.

Deb took the opportunity to slip both hands inside her jumpsuit, beneath her panties, and insert a couple of digits into her slick pussy. Meanwhile, the other squeezed and tickled her clitoris, and quickly brought on a shuddering orgasm.

Her face was painted with stripe after stripe of Glass's cream, some of which slid down her face to drip onto the upper slopes of her cans, which jiggled to the frantic movement of her hands inside her soaking panties.

Finally, both sated, at least temporarily, Glass slumped into his chair and they both panted to catch their breath.

"Clean me off," he told her, "and then when I get hard, I'm going to bend you over my desk and ream you from behind."

Deb doubted his ability to do that with the equipment he was packing, but decided that, either way, it would be fun to let him try.

* * *

Meretrix Hills Asylum, thought Connor as he saw the sign posted at the driveway. So this is where she was sending him to live out his days -- or, at least, long enough to make sure she could get around any last will and testaments he had in place.

The transport pulled up and the two guards came back into the restraining area to get him. They opened the door and took him into the fresh air, something he hadn't experienced for quite a while, and, though he didn't know it at the time, his last taste of it for even longer.

When he got a look at the building, with its Victorian and Gothic architecture -- barred and meshed windows everywhere, generous use of cast iron, a high steeple and tall, sharply angled roofing -- he struggled against the grip of the guards. Unfortunately he'd tried so many times now that they were constantly on alert. He was dragged up the steps towards the imposing, heavy doors, his legs kicking wildly.

"For fuck's sake would you give that a rest?" one of them said in reference to his struggles.

"At least we'll be rid of him now," the other replied.

"Connor Hartbury?" a nurse holding a clipboard asked his guards.

"That's right. I've got the paperwork, but you better watch him, he's a slippery one and very determined." Connor's first guard answered.

The two orderlies waiting behind the nurse stepped forward and took firm hold of Connor, who was taking a break from actively struggling and instead looking for another way free. He knew that if he could get away he could find someone loyal to him and get this all reversed. The trick was getting free of the system -- the same system he had previously always had complete faith in.

He looked around the outdated entryway while the nurse and guard sorted out his transfer to their custody. He'd counted at least four levels on his way in, and the staircase was right here in the entrance, which could prove useful. A place this old was also likely to have nooks and crannies, in addition to forgotten passages, 'secret' doors, and hallways. He'd always enjoyed that kind of thing as a kid, and he'd have to hope that his childhood interest would help him escape.

The guards left and the nurse turned to face him.

"I'm Angela, one of the nurses here," she said. "These orderlies are Brice and Frank and they'll take you down to decontamination, where you'll be met by the Head Nurse: Ms Sarah."

She looked sidelong at the two orderlies in a strange way.

"I suggest you do what Ms Sarah tells you, when she tells you," she told him in a low voice and a sad look on her face, before brightening and adding, "I hope we can help you find your way again Connor."

She nodded at the two orderlies who then dragged him away.

Connor had been too distracted to pick up on the subtleties at play: the way Angela seemed to fear the orderlies when she gave him advice and spoke of Sarah, or even the bleedingly obvious beauty of the stunning Nurse Angela.

* * *

Deb's jumpsuit lay discarded on the floor. She gripped the opposite side of the desk as she mashed her boobs with their hard little nipples against the desktop, revelling in the way the cold wooden surface flattened and squeezed them.

Glass was behind her, stark naked, pushing his hard little prick back and forth inside her as hard as he could.

It was nice, and Deb had orgasmed a couple of times, but it was nowhere near as good a fuck as almost any of the other residents of their brutal little asylum.

She suspected he was a little more capable than even he was aware of though.

"Uhhh, yeah," she moaned. "Give it to me. Harder."

Glass was already giving it everything he had, and so for the most part simply took what she said as dirty talk, concentrating instead on the sublime feeling of his prick sliding back and forth in her tight cunt.

"Come on! Harder!" she urged.

He wasn't sure where it came from, but suddenly he had a little more strength and was pushing inside her slick pussy even harder.

"Yes! More! Fuck me harder!" she cried, knowing full well she was pushing him closer to snapping or cumming again, whichever came first.

Glass was starting to get frustrated. He'd never fucked so hard in his life, he thought as he held on to Deb's hips and shafted her with all of his strength. His breathing was laboured and sweat was pouring off of him.

Deb let go of the desk and squeezed her hands beneath her big, jostling jugs, running her palms over the smooth, jiggling slopes and covering up her erect nipples before squeezing them with her fingertips. She felt another orgasm approaching and bit her bottom lip to stifle the moans, not wanting Glass to know he was bringing her to another peak.

TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,331 Followers