America's Favorite Past Time

Story Info
Horny wife takes on the softball team.
914 words
4.04
80.3k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
esylay
esylay
5 Followers

Company softball teams are popular all across the country. I knew this when my husband joined the team at his new company a few years ago…but what I did not know was that they could really be a lot of fun, as well.

My husband, Daniel, went to work for a large company that was filled with muscular, athletic, horny men. They worked hard and played hard and softball was no exception. Over the course of the season I became well known and popular with the after game parties because I was one of the few wives who enjoyed hanging out with the guys and drinking beer and being raunchy, in general. Soon the after game parties moved to one of the player's homes. Instead of pizza and beer, the nights were filled with shooters and poker.

I would be at every one of the games to root for my guys and helped hostess the parties afterwards.

One night, about 6 of the players showed up at Tom's house to drink and fart around. This particular night, however, I was hornier than hell, and each and every one of these guys could see me squirming with every mention of sex.

Soon, after drinking a few shots of tequila, and settling into a nice horny stupor, my husband came over and whispered in my ear, "I know your pussy is wet and aching to be touched…I'm sure we could help you relax a little if you're up to it, dear."

I could not really believe what he was suggesting…I looked at each one of these handsome, sweaty ball players and blushed. My pussy was dripping and my nipples were pointing straight out in anticipation.

I am unsure as to how it began, exactly…all I know is that within a few minutes 3 of these men had their clothes off and were headed toward me. My husband was not even one of them. He was standing across the room grinning ear to ear as I caught on to what was beginning to happen.

The first to touch me was Don, handsome and 40ish, he bent over and gently took off my shirt. He knelt down and began to kiss my neck. I felt electricity shoot throughout my body. Anticipation is everything!

Meanwhile, Rick was removing my shoes and socks, and he began to kiss my toes and ankles. Looking up, I saw the others dropping their pants and winking at each other. My God! I was so hot! I was going to get gang banged by 6 of the hottest men I had ever been around. The realization that I was going to be fucked by every one of these ball players began to make me moan in anticipation…

Soon I had a cock in my mouth-I lapped at it and sucked it while watching my husband out of the corner of my eye. He was stroking his dick and it was the biggest I had ever seen it…Next thing I remember, there were penises everywhere-I was pushed to the floor, and on my knees, with my ass in the air, I felt someone enter me from behind. I soon had a swollen cock in my mouth, one in my pussy and 4 others trying to find an opening. These guys were hard and horny and I planned to let each of them fuck me as long as they desired.

I pulled away and began to suck one after the other, while they took turns fucking me. Soon I felt someone trying to get under me, and I climbed on Tom's rock hard dick and began riding him like the slut I was born to be.

Then Ray got creative and was able to push his cock into my ass. As I rode up and down on Tom's dick, Ray pushed his manhood deep into my ass and began pumping me as well. I had a cock in my mouth, one in my pussy and one in my ass. I grabbed the other two nearest my face and began to jerk them off, as well. The only one not enjoying me was my sweet, horny husband. He was standing near me and the look on his face was that of pure lust and pleasure. His hand stroked his cock faster and faster and as I began to cum in waves, the guys began blowing their cum everywhere.

I drank every bit of cum from the dick in my mouth and as I drained him, the ones in my pussy and ass began to blow…Soon I was covered in hot sticky cum and one by one the team collapsed in exhaustion and bliss.

But, before I was through, Daniel, my husband, walked over, pushed me to the floor and banged the hell out of me. He pulled his cock out and pushed it into my mouth-I drained every last drop from his pulsating penis, and smiled sweetly at him.

I looked around at the team, collapsed in a heap on the floor…I went over to each of them and kissed them sweetly.

Later, when we got home, my husband and I fucked several more times before collapsing into a deep contented sleep.. We recalled every detail over and over and Daniel kept telling me how proud he was to have such a horny slut for a wife. He promised more excitement in the future- and I was not disappointed. But, I guess that is for another time.

esylay
esylay
5 Followers