America's Sweethearts Ch. 03

Story Info
Another day, another hook-up for our hero at the shoot.
1.8k words
4.12
13.7k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjgarces
jjgarces
204 Followers

I only had a couple of days to revel in the time I got to spend with Jordan when I was summoned back to the beach for another calendar shoot, and with another hot blonde, to boot.

It's a tough job, don't you know, but someone had to do it.

In this case, the girl in question, whose name was Brooke Sorenson., had often been referenced as the hottest Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader ever, and as any long-time fan of the team or the cheerleading squad knows, that covers a lot of ground.

But with a nice rack and a long, sexy set of legs, I didn't think it was that much of a stretch in the least, so I was understandably excited when I got the assignment to work with her.

And like always, through the process of working with her, things started to turn flirtatious, and even though Brooke was so hot that even I considered her out of my league, I finally decided to take a shot at her.

"Okay, I think that's a wrap Brooke," I told her, trying hard not to stare too much at her sexy body in the green swimsuit she was wearing, and failing to do so when she caught me looking right between her legs.

"See something you think you might enjoy John?" she teased me, giggling as I blushed and looked away, busted.

"I'm perfectly fine with you staring John, it's not like you're the first guy I've caught looking between my legs, you know," she continued, winking at me, "you are the first one, though, that I've actually thought about hooking up with."

"You know Brooke...I know we've been flirting all day long and all, but you really shouldn't tease me like that..." I told her as she walked over to the blanket I was on and placed her head on my shoulder as we looked at some of the shots together, Brooke's hands wandering between my legs after a few minutes of looking at the photos, something else clearly on her mind at that point.

"Who says I'm just teasing you..." she whispered, licking her lips as she focused her attention on the growing bulge between my legs and hit her knees on the blanket, lowering my pants and underwear as she started reaching for my dick.

"I can't stop thinking about you, and that bulge I notice you get in your pants every time you look at me, John, so why don't you let me do a little something about it?" she whispered as she took my dick in her hands and stroked it a few times before leading it to her mouth.

"MMM...suck it Brooke...and then maybe when you're done doing that, you can give me some pussy," I whispered to her as she wrapped her lips around my dick and went to work on it.

"We'll see," she teased me, winking at me as started sucking on it in earnest, her hands wrapping around it to hold it in place as she bobbed her pretty little blonde head back and forth on it.

"MMM...yeah...suck it Brookie baby..." I hissed as she deep-throated my dick, her eyes looking up at me full of lust as she worked over my dick, my hands returning to the back of her head as I started to thrust my hips into her face.

"Just like that baby...gonna cum soon..." I whispered as I drove my hips into her face a few more times and pushed my dick to the back of her throat, her hands running up and down the base of it as I shot my load down her throat with no warning.

"MMM..." she moaned as I shot my load down her throat, struggling to drink it all down as I sent streams of it down her throat, finally succeeding and kissing the tip of it as she drank it down and allowed me to back it out of her mouth.

"MMM..." she hissed again as I laid her down on the blanket we were sharing and began to make out with her, slipping the straps of her bikini down as I started to suck on her tits.

"Keep...going..." she moaned as I lowered her bikini bottom down, lowering my head between her legs as she pulled at my shirt and I began to lick her sweet pussy.

"UH..." she moaned as I dragged my tongue along her insides, her back arching as I darted my tongue in and out of her cunt, her legs squeezing around my head as I licked away at her insides.

"OHGOD...more...lick me baby..." she hissed as she squeezed her legs around my head even tighter, arching her back and thrusting her hips into my face as she shot a thin trickle of her cum out over my tongue.

"God I want to fuck you Brooke...but all you have to do is say the word and I'll stop..." I whispered to her as I drank it down and yanked my tongue out of her, lining my dick up with her tight cunt, sliding it into her and starting to thrust it into her when she didn't object.

"FUCK...OHGOD...my pussy's on fire John...put it out with your dick..." she hissed as I began to thrust a little deeper into her, feeling her tight cunt walls stretching out for me as I pounded away on her, her back arching and her legs wrapping around my waist.

"I've got something sticky that will put that fire right out Brooke," I teased her as I drove my dick in and out of her, her walls tightening their grip on my dick even more as I pinned her into the blanket and tore up her pussy.

"OHGOD...OHGOD...so close..." she moaned as I drove my dick in and out of her, her back arching as she twisted her hips and slammed them into mine, throwing her head back as she tried to fight off her orgasm for a little longer.

"UH...OHGOD...YES...fuck...me...there..." she shouted, throwing her head back once more as I pierced a special place inside of her, beginning to throw her hips into mine and grind her pussy into my dick in response as I felt her starting to cum for me.

"Come on Brooke, cum for me baby...I can't wait to fill this pussy cumming for me as I cum inside you," I whispered as I drove into her a few more times, her eyes rolling back in her head as she went limp and shot her load of cream on top of my dick right as I thrust into her one last time and blew my load into her, painting her tight pussy walls with a thick load of my seed as I spewed into her.

"YES...OHGOD...cum in me..." she hissed as I finished filling her with my cum and pulled out of her, a thin line of it oozing out of her pussy and down her legs as we made out and I lined my dick up with her pussy again.

"FUCK...take me again John...I need your dick inside me..." she purred as I drove it back into her and started thrusting away, placing her legs up on my shoulders so that I could fuck her from a different angle this time around.

"YEAH...you take that dick into your pussy Brooke..." I whispered as I drove it in and out of her, her back arching as she balled her fists and slammed them into the blanket.

"OHGOD...make...me...cum..." she purred, her eyes closing as she threw her head back and started going limp under me as I pounded away on her deepest walls.

"Cum for me, you sexy bitch," I hissed in her ear as I thrust in and out of her, her walls wrapping around my dick even tighter as she threw her head back again and her eyes rolled back into her head, shooting another load of cum all over my dick as I began to pound her even harder.

"OHGOD...OHGOD...cum in me...fill my pussy again..." she moaned as I thrust into her a few times, grabbed her hips and pulled them back into mine as I shot my load deep into her pussy, her back arching as she humped at my dick.

"SHIT...feels so good..." she whispered as I filled her a few more times and pulled out of her, making out with her and sucking on her tits as I pulled her to her knees by the hips.

"If it feels so good Brooke...then maybe you ought to let me pound this tight ass of yours, too," I told her as she got on her hands and knees for me and looked back at me, winking, as I slid my dick into her ass and started thrusting in and out of it.

"UH...OHGOD...pound...my...ass..." she hissed as I pulled on her hair and drive my dick in and out of her ass, slapping her ass cheeks with every thrust that I made into her as her anal ring wrapped tightly around it.

"SHIT...such a tight little ass Brooke...but I bet it won't be when I get done with it baby..." I hissed as I grabbed her hips a little harder and started plowing into her ass again as I pulled on her hair and she threw her head back, getting closer and closer to another orgasm.

"FUCK...YES...gonna...cum..." she purred as I pounded away on her ass, her body going limp as I grabbed her hips one last time and thrust into her, shooting my cum deep into her bowels as she moaned my name and dug her nails into the blanket.

"UH...that was such a great workout..." she whispered as we made out on the blanket a little more, my dick almost finding its way back into her pussy, "and I really think we need to do that again sometime, baby."

"Why wait..." I whispered as I lined my dick up with her pussy again and prepared to slide into her, placing her legs back on my shoulders as I sucked on her tits and gave her another kiss.

"I'd love to let you fuck me again baby, but I think we should probably call it a night, unless you want to go up to my room together and continue this," she told me as I was sliding back into her, pulling out of her and deciding not to push things.

"I have an early wake-up call tomorrow Brooke, so we'll have to continue this later," I told her as we started to gather our things, sharing one last kiss together.

"Here's my room number baby, and my phone number, so now we can continue this any time...and anywhere...that we want," she whispered as she kissed me good night, giving my dick a healthy squeeze through my pants as we went our separate ways, both of us spent from the time we had spent together, and eager for a chance to pick it back up again.

jjgarces
jjgarces
204 Followers