Amethyst: a Story of Fulfilment

Story Info
Amethyst finds he's - err, she's leading an ideal life.
3.4k words
4.5
20k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leading an Idealistic Lifestyle

[This may be the conclusion of the sequence of stories starting with 'Velvet: a Story of Obedience Ch. 1; we'll see. Whatever, I have to admit that this is the story that is closest to my own heart -- I only wish that my life had been like this. fp]

I think I must be one of the happiest men ... women ... people alive. I scarcely know what I am any more; neither do I care. My beloved friend Garnet shares that same opinion with regard to his ... her own position. I'm quite sure that our companions, Opal and Sapphire, are also absolutely content with the situation in which we all four now find ourselves -- the feminised attendants of four powerful, strict and dominant, but benevolent, mistresses.

This wasn't always the case with Sapphire, who had had the temerity to aspire to a dominant role and had to be conditioned into a proper and respectful servitude, by Mistress Amber and Mistress Jet.

A large part of Sapphire's aspiration to control was, already a covert transvestite, his immediate and full time assumption of a female personality and a feminine mode of dress and deportment. It was that assumption on his part that led to the three of us -- Garnet, Opal and my self -- also publicly assuming female personalities, with appropriate female attire, albeit initially only par time, in our dealings with him: Garnet in his position as a submissive, alongside Sapphire's sister Emerald, and Topaz; Opal and myself in assisting Mistress Amber and Mistress Jet in his re-education into his proper masculine subservience.

One thing That our mistresses decided to continue, from Sapphire's time in control; was that we should all continue to use the sobriquets conferred upon us, at that time, and that we should also continue to dress in the prescribed colours -- as appropriate to those names.

Each one of the four of we feminised males has our own particular role in the shared household, plus the additional responsibility of being personal maid to one of our mistresses. I am personal maid to my darling, beautiful, adored Miss Topaz. Garnet serves Mistress Amber with equal enthusiasm; Opal and Sapphire serve Miss Emerald and Mistress Jet respectively.

[The evolvement of the ménage at Farnham Royal can be found in 'Velvet: a Story of Obedience, Parts 1 to 4'; 'Garnet: a Story of Submission, Parts 1 to 3'; and, 'Topaz; A story of Restoration, Part 1 and 2' fp]

*********

Garnet and I were home in Farnham Royal again having spent the last few days in the house in Holland Park that Miss Emerald and Sapphire had inherited from their grand parents. In the interval between two 'lets' Garnet had had the responsibility of bringing the gardens and grounds back into proper order and I had had to check all the services -- electrical, gas, water and telephone -- throughout the property. Now Sapphire, with Opal's assistance, was undertaking a thorough 'Spring Clean' of the place; if that term can be applied to work being carried out in the height of scorching summer, including where necessary any minor re-decoration requirements.

Whilst we were there both Mistress Amber and Miss Topaz had also based them selves in Holland Park, as, currently, were Miss Emerald and Mistress Jet during their maids sojourn.

With our companions now away, their normal duties fell to us in addition to our normal tasks, but our mistresses had informed us before they left for work that morning that they would be no need for us to prepare an evening meal; they would be taking us out in appreciation of our efforts both at Holland Park, and now back home.

The two of them arrived back from London more or less at same time, Miss Topaz a little in advance. I heard the sound of her motorcycle approaching and was there to greet her and assist her in removing her gloves, helmet, boots and leathers -- all in shades of yellow as appropriate to her name. She wriggled out of the leathers and stood for a moment in the relative cool of the garage, clad only in her elegant, lacy panties, bra', suspender-belt and stockings, before she informed me she was going straight to the pool for a dip and that I should join her there once I'd put her helmet, gloves and boots away and hung up her leathers for airing.

Mistress Amber arrived, before I'd finished, greeted and assisted by Garnet. Once I'd told her where my mistress was she too, again clad only in delicate, lacy underwear headed for the pool. I waited until Garnet had in turn carefully disposed of Mistress Amber's orange shaded motorcycling gear, before we both followed.

Our two mistresses were floating gently on their backs, side by side as we approached, still in their underwear; Miss Topaz's underwear had now transmuted into wisps of virtually transparent lemon lace that set off the golden brown of her Caribbean skin to absolute perfection. Her sepia coloured nipples, engorged and extended by contact with the water, stood out like little organ stops, against the delicate lacy tracery of her bra' cups and, as she moved her legs a little to maintain her position, the deep inviting, clean shaven, velvet gash of her slit was clearly visible through the equal delicacy of her panties. In fairness I have to admit that Mistress Amber's deeper brown North African, Sudanese, skin was equally beautifully displayed by the fragile orange transparency of her underwear -- her nipples too were made prominent by her immersion and, again, her panties could neither conceal nor disguise the beauty contained within. Together, floating side by side, they made as perfect a picture as one could expect to see on a hot summer evening.

As usual, for our summer daytime responsibilities, Garnet and I were dressed in lightweight cotton skirts and blouses over pretty, dainty cotton underwear -- panties, chemises and suspender-belts -- and stockings, with flat light shoes. We quickly shed our shoes, skirts and blouses, and joined our mistresses in the pool, plunging in at the deep end.

My pale lilac chemise billowed out a little as I swam slowly up the pool and the skirt bunched up around my waist, exposing my matching panties as they clung around my thighs, moulding themselves to my loosely restrained cock and testicles. The similar realignment of Garnet's pale pink chemise and panties were equally revealing.

At the shallow end of the pool we both stood up. Now it was the turn of our chemises to mould themselves to our shoulders and chests, this time revealing the lines and form of our bullet tipped 'little schoolgirl' breasts -- the product of the carefully controlled courses of oestrogen that we had persuaded our mistresses to administer to us; sufficient to soften our masculine body lines, helping to give us more feminine curves at our waists, buttocks and hips and providing us with our pretty little breasts and nipples, but small enough not to result in any diminution of our masculine appendages or result in any reduction in our potency: a potency that was, of course, only exercised at the wish and with the express permission of our respective mistresses.

The chemises we wear have carefully designed cups to provide the necessary support to our budding breasts, as are our more elegant camisoles, in order to obviate the need for brassieres.

Seeing the effect of our feminine transformation, both Opal and Sapphire had prevailed upon their respective mistresses, and were now also undergoing a similar process.

Eventually both Mistress Amber and Miss Topaz climbed out of the pool and stripped off their wet underwear as they made for the communal shower. We followed immediately, of course, gathering up their discarded underwear together with our own -- that we hastily shed on our way -- joining then under the shower, where we ensured that they were properly cleansed, dried and dusted with talc before we completed our own ablutions.

Pausing only to place all the discarded clothes, inclusive of our skirts and blouses, in the washing machine, we followed our mistresses inside the house, up the stairs and into our separate suites.

*********

Not long after my twelfth birthday, left alone in the house ostensibly to finish some outstanding home work -- which I quickly completed, I spent some time exploring and discovered a series of photographs in a draw in my parent's room. They were of a pretty young Thai woman no more than five years older than my seventeen year old twin sisters, to whom she bore a considerable resemblance. The series depicted her in a variety of different costumes: dresses and frocks of various styles including one or two evening dresses; skirts and tops, also of various styles; and, a few shots of a more daring nature of her posed in sensuous lingerie.

Feeling guilty even as I did so, I retained three of the photos, one of her in a full skirted tight bodiced dress, one in a short skirt and sleeveless, collarless top and one in a set of deep blue, lacy satin underwear.

Not wishing to reveal to my mother that I'd been rooting around in her room, I asked my sisters if they knew who the subject of the photos was, showing them only the two shots with her fully dressed.

They laughed and advised me to return the photos to their original position. The subject they informed me, was my mother's cousin still living in Thailand, taken about three years previously. After some hesitation they also informed that the cousin was in fact a young man; a young man who liked to dress and live as a young woman; called in Thailand a 'Ladyboy'.

I returned the two photos I'd showed my sisters to my parent's room. The picture of our mother's cousin dressed in the exquisite lacy satin bra', matching panties and suspender-belt, stockings and high heels, and with a delicately made-up face, I retained. Knowing the truth, when I looked at it with more attention I could perceive a bulge in the front of panties, that shouldn't have been there, that I interpreted as the outline of a reasonably substantial cock. The photo quickly became my main masturbatory fantasy.

From masturbating over a picture of a young man dressed in ultra femininity, I graduated rapidly to wondering what it felt like to dress in girl's clothes. Obviously, with twin elder sisters and now being trusted to remain at home and care for my self during the day at least, I had the opportunity to indulge my curiosity.

At first I confined my experimentation to stripping off and dressing myself in a pair of my one of my sister's panties -- finding the silkiest, laciest, fanciest pairs I could find to do so. Immediate gratification always ensued, with a rapid erection that I delighted to intensify, through the delicious femininity of the material, until I exploded in a hitherto unprecedented outpouring. Even initially I was exceedingly wary how and where I shot my load, taking care to ensure that I didn't soil the panties, even with pre-cum, or leave 'tell-tale' stains elsewhere. Luckily, my sisters were both addicted to the use of copious quantities of cotton wool of which there was always an ample supply, to wrap around my pulsating cock -- quickly released through the leg of my panties -- at the critical moment.

I notice I have said 'my panties'. I quickly began to think of them in that way. I knew that they belonged to one or other of my sisters, but increasingly I felt that they were also mine, provided by them for their own use but also for my secret gratification. And, particularly when I sneaked into their room and riffled a pair of delicious panties from their knicker draw, to slide them up my legs and around my naked, eager, quivering flanks, stomach and buttocks and my desperate cock, they were mine!

I progressed from just wearing my sister's knickers, of course, to wearing a full set of underwear -- with the bra' cups stiffed with additional panties -- and, eventually, to assuming various skirts and tops, or a dress, as a complete outfit. Each time, and no matter what outfit I finished wearing, it culminated in my masturbating through the delicate tracery of my panties, and erupting into a wodge of cotton wool that had to be disposed of down the toilet.

Practice makes perfect. At first my fumbling fingers had considerable difficulty fastening my bra' straps, and in fastening and adjusting my suspender straps to keep my stockings nicely tensioned. Eventually I became quite adept at both, although for a long time I had to fasten my bra' in front of my chest and slide it around to its proper position once the clasps were secure. -- but ultimately I mastered even the mysteries of fastened a bra' behind my back and zipping up the back fastening of a dress.

For some reason, more by luck than judgement on my part, neither of my sisters nor my parents ever caught me dressed 'en femme'; although on several occasions I had to quickly assume my jeans and shirt over a set of feminine underwear. I found that quite exciting.

I presume it was that latter experience that led me, once I'd moved out of my parents home to a flat of my own, to begin to buy female underwear of my own and to wear it, particularly silky, lacy panties, under my masculine exterior.

Mistress Amber discovered and cultivated my passion for secret femininity soon after I took a job in her Ann Summers branch, as stock controller. Up to that time I'd never gone out completely dressed as a girl. It was Mistress Amber who encouraged ... more or less forced me to do so as I was assisting her in the filming of Garnet's fashion display. That first forced public excursion was a revelatio0n and an awakening. I needed no prompting to repeat the experience as and when Mistress Amber directed. Under her tutelage I learned how to arrange my hair suitably, how to apply make-up and how to move and react in a feminine manner, and quickly developed the ability to pass for female, which Mistress Amber found invaluable in enticing Sapphire to her flat to begin the whole process of educating him ...her into her proper subservient role.

I still have the photograph of my cousin in his ... her dishabille, only now I think the resemblance is more like me than of my twin older sisters.

*********

Mistress Amber drove us to the restaurant in Richmond where our table was reserved. My mistress, Miss Topaz, had decreed that, for that evening I should wear a flowing skirted, tight bodiced dress in pale lilac.

The tightness of the bodice flattened the tracery of slightly abrasive lace from which my deeper lilac camisole was made against my burgeoning breasts, stimulating the sensitive flesh and developing nipples. The same stiff lace of my matching half-slip, suspender-belt and French knickers abraded the skin of my thighs, buttocks and cleanly shaven pudenda and my loosely restrained cock, that throbbed and thickened and fretted against the restriction created by having the underside of my foreskin padlocked, through two metal sleepers to the front of my scrotum; a procedure that Garnet, Opal and I had undertaken ourselves, in tribute to our mistresses who held the keys to the padlocks, following Sapphire's forced restraining at the start of his ... her rehabilitation. The delicious tension set up within me continued for the rest of the evening. Under my flowing skirt the loose design of my knickers allowed the various layers of the material to chaff, with each movement of my body, at the already electrified nerve points in my epidermis, on all the exposed surfaces above my stocking tops, evoking a blissful agony in my inability to attain an erection.

The stipulating of that particular set of underwear by my mistress, coupled with the fact that I knew that under the light two piece ochre coloured linen suit and pale lemon blouse Miss Topaz's underwear consisted of only of a lemon coloured satin slip, suspender-belt and stockings, was a signal to me, one of many she used, that she would be taking me into her bed later that night.

It later became obvious that Mistress Amber had given similar signals to Garnet in stipulating which underwear he ... she was to wear that evening and by the fact that, underneath the slim fitting, sleeveless collarless dress she herself was wearing, like Miss Topaz, she too was both knickerless and bra' less. Garnet's underwear consisted of a matching set of pale pink, nylon camisole, panties, suspender-belt and half slip -- all of a soft silky construction, edged with a strip of frothy delicate lace. The panties had a vee shaped panel removed from the front, allowing Garnet's restrained cock and testicles to hang out. The sides of the split were also trimmed with frothy lace. It was the movement of the silky half-slip and the feather touch of the lace, caressing his ... her cock at every movement that kept Garnet too in a constant state of arousal, an arousal that, like mine, couldn't be moderated due again to the restraint against achieving an erection.

Back home after the meal, our mistresses led us away from the house, across the rear garden and into the summer-house. Here, the two of them faced each other and slowly and carefully removed each others clothes. Reduced only to their suspender-belts and stockings, with the single adornment of a strip of satin ribbon around each of their necks bearing a small key ring attached to a stone and retaining two small keys, they again faced each other across one of the day beds. Of a height, a full two inches taller than Garnet and nearly four inches taller than me, their bodies glowing in the heat of a moonlit summer night, they knelt for a moment with the bullet hard tips of their breasts just touching, before they began to pleasure each other with their fingers, lips, teeth and tongues -- using them expertly to caress and pay court to each others faces, necks, shoulders, arms, breasts, nipples and stomachs until, changing their position to lie 'head to toe' on the bed they began to explore and stimulate each others pudenda, labia, clitoris and vagina.

With their mouths full of the honey-musk from each others fonts, they turned to kneel again, to embrace pressing their breasts tight together, each with a knee slid between the others thighs, each bracing and straining their quims against that invasion, to share a prolonged kiss that mingled the retained nectar of their own outpourings.

Our fingers intertwined, my sweet Garnet and I watched entranced at the beautiful erotic sight, our cocks more than ever seeking expansion and freedom -- but still then restrained awaiting our mistress's pleasure.

Our mistress's pleasure was to approach us and, as slowly and carefully as they had undressed each other, remove our clothes; my shoes, dress, half-slip and camisole, Garnet's shoes, skirt, blouse and camisole, leaving us attired only in our knickers suspender-belts and stockings.

Miss Topaz took me to one of the day beds Mistress Amber took Garnet to another. Taking us by the hand they bade us kneel facing them, as we had seen them do, and they began to caress and pay court to our bodies in similar manner. Finally they laid us down and, without removing our knickers, at last released our tortured, straining cocks. Caressing them with their fingers, lips, teeth and tongues they brought them to the condition they required before, laying us on our backs, they straddled our thighs and impaled themselves on our rigid members -- mine erupting from the lace trimmed hem of the leg of my loose knickers, Garnet's from the delicate froth of lace that edged the split in the front of his ... her panties.

Knowing what was expected of us we lay still as our mistresses, equally motionless, flexed and relaxed the internal muscles of their vaginas until they were satisfied with their own orgasm and allowed us to shoot and shoot our loads into the velvet warm depths.

12