Amie's Continuing Black Adventure

Story Info
Amie and husband deal with aftermath of her black adventure.
8.6k words
4.14
151.2k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHORS NOTE: This is chapter two so please read my previous submission: “Amie Does Black Lovers for Hubby” so you will understand this story better.

*

Amie and I lay together in the afterglow of our lovemaking after her black lovers had left, not much was said and we fell asleep. I was awakened when she left our bed in the morning and headed to the bathroom. I watched her sexy walk as she went in and closed the door. I heard the shower start and I lay there and pondered what had happened last night. My beautiful little Amie had, at my urging, made love to 4 black men as I stood by and watched with a mixture of feelings.

She had seemed to enjoyed herself immensely and I was now wondering if it was a mistake to bring these men into our sex life. How would this effect our marriage? Would it hurt our relationship? As I lay there I couldn’t see how it could have helped and now that she had experienced their big black cocks, especially when she fucked Dwayne, would she look at me differently? She certainly seemed to worship him and his talented massive black penis and had done things with him and for him she hadn’t even done for her husband in 7 years of marriage.

As I thought of what had transpired I found myself extremely horny again and started masturbating. I was just cumming when she walks out of the bathroom in a hotel robe and drying her hair. “Am I interrupting you?” She says with a smirk.

“No, I...I was just finishing.” I said sheepishly.

“Were you thinking about last night?” Amie asks me.

“Yeah, it was very hot.” I responded. There was an awkward silence for a long few moments as she sat on the edge of the bed and toweled her hair. We both seemed deep in our own thoughts.

I finally broke the silence with, “I’m so sorry I called you all those filthy names in the heat of the moment. I don’t think of you as a tramp and a slut or any of that. Your still my sweet little Southern Belle.”

Amie smiles a little and said, “Oh, don’t worry about it. It seemed to fit the situation, I WAS a filthy slut last night!” I also said some things that might have been hurtful to you too. I was really swept up in the moment myself, I couldn’t help myself and really didn’t mean what I said. Fuck, I would have signed divorce papers last night if Dwayne had insisted on it before he would fuck me. I really felt like I had lost my mind!”

“Yeah, referring to him as a god was a little over the top!” I said with a smile.

“I think I believed he was a black god last night but I’m OK now. I know I have a good marriage and I love you sooooo much Bobby!” she says as she leans over and kisses me. “I also think it is positive if we talk about this...what are your feelings after what we did last night?”

There were so many things going though my mind that I really had to think about where to start. I decided to begin when we were in the nightclub, “What attracted you to Dwayne in the first place?”

She smiles and says, “Christ, just look at him he is in incredibly good shape and he has these big dark almond shaped eyes that make me melt, and his high cheekbones make him very handsome.” She pauses and then continues, “His skin is so incredibly dark, almost totally black and it is so smooth with no blemishes. I couldn’t believe it when I saw him naked, every inch of him was so smooth and even colored, he must also shave everything off because of the body building and it is so sexy on him. I just wanted to kiss him everywhere and just couldn’t get close enough to him.”

This was making me feel pretty jealous but I continued my questioning, “When you were dancing with Dwayne I would like to know what was said.” How did the subject of him fucking you come up?”

Amie thought for a moment and says, “Well he led me to the dance floor and when we started dancing and he started running his hands over me I felt weak in the knees. He really started the conversation by telling me about himself, that he works as a software engineer and played football in college and now is a competitive body builder as a hobby. He is 26 years old, single and he and was there at the bar with 2 of his friends who were also co-workers and the uncle of one of his friends who was newly widowed”

Amie continues, “He kept complimenting me, telling how gorgeous I was and how any man would love to be with me. He asked me who you were and I told him you were my husband. When he looked very disappointed I whispered to him that you would be OK with me making love to him and that I would really love to do it. The only thing was that you wanted to watch and I asked him if he would have any problem with that. He was hesitant at first but after a bit he seemed to get into the idea, talking about giving you a good show.”

I asked her, “How come it went from you making love to one black man to an all black gang bang? That kind of bothered me at first.”

“Well as I told you he was there with his friends so he asked me if they could come along. He assured me that he really wanted to make love to me himself and that they would probably be fine just enjoying the show. For some reason I started warming up to the idea of them all gang banging me so I told him I was open minded and ready for an adventurous evening. So I guess it was me that allowed it to happen”

“What about you taking them all bareback? Who’s idea was that? You know that is pretty risky especially with four strangers.” I inquired.

“Dwayne brought up that subject, he asked me if he could do me without condoms as he hates them and quite frankly he told me it is hard getting condoms to fit him well. When I hesitated he told me he gives blood on a regular basis through a program at work so his blood is tested on a regular basis and should be safe. He pulled out his wallet and showed me his donor card when we were walking to the hotel so I believed him to be clean. I asked him about his friends (just in case they had sex with me) seeing as they work with him did they also give blood regularly? He told me they did and that his friend’s uncle was newly widowed after a 25 year marriage where he was monogamous so theoretically he should also be safe. This seemed like this would probably be the safest situation I could think of to participate in a gang fuck with delicious bare black cock, I hate condoms also it just enhanced my excitement. I also think a man’s semen belongs inside a woman not in a nasty condom or splattered all over her face. I was so turned on by the idea of having a piece of those wonderful black men shot inside me that it just made me cum on their cock so much harder. Besides I also thought it would add to your enjoyment seeing nothing between me and my lovers. Didn’t you think it was quite a show?” Her face was now flushed with excitement after she told me this.

“Yeah, that really did add to the excitement, it also crossed my mind you were also living out a black breeding fantasy. You know how you are about taking your birth control pills, you forget frequently!” I told her.

She thought for bit and says, “Yeah I think I did miss a pill this week...I think! Hey, there is still little chance I would ever get pregnant.”

“But think about how many loads you took last night You must have had a cup of semen in you!” I exclaimed. “And that was just in your pussy, not to mention your ass. In all our time together you never let me have anal sex with you and last night you let multiple black strangers have your ass. Can you imagine how that makes me feel? I have suggested anal sex numerous times and you have refused me.”

Angie thought for a moment and finally says, “Well first of all I was tied up when Dwayne first took my ass so I had no choice...”

“You’re the one that encouraged them to tie up you up and then you told them you were ready for anything, you must have known that that might happen and then after he released you you voluntarily opened your ass up for the others” I interrupted.

She kind of smiles and says, “Yes I did, but you must understand that anal sex is not my favorite and I feel very degraded when men fuck my ass. It has happened before only only twice and by the same man, it was that was Clay and was years ago. It is probably because of my conservative upbringing why I have never let you screw my ass. Last night was different for some reason. I was feeling very submissive and for some reason I wanted them to do my rear. I felt like giving everything up to Dwayne and his friends. I’m sorry I hurt your feelings.”

“You know what you can do to make me feel better!” I told her.

“Oh no! At least not for a while, they tore my backside up pretty good and I’m very sore. Besides I think I’ll be pooping black man sperm for two days!”

“And on the subject of being degraded, you gave Dwayne a rim job and seemed to enjoy it. I couldn’t believe you licked his asshole so willingly.” I told her.

“God, I was crazed with passion at that point, totally out of my mind and barely remember doing that! I don’t know what came over me.” She answered.

I felt talked out at that point so I got up and kissed her and headed to take a shower. “Let’s go get breakfast and talk later, I’m hungry.”

I finished my shower and dressed as she goes in the bathroom and puts on her makeup. We head down to the hotel restaurant, when we walked through the lobby area the desk clerks were whispering and looking at us. I recognized one of them as being there as a night clerk the evening before. Maybe we were paranoid, but did they know what we did last night? I know the night clerks saw us walk though the lobby with Dwayne and his friends and Amie was so scantily clad with Dwayne’s arm around her and all of us piling onto the elevator. They had to know something happened! As we ate Amie seemed to be quieter than normal and when I asked her is anything was wrong she told me she was just tired.

We finished breakfast, went to our room and packed up and checked out. Were walked through the parking garage to our car and put our suitcases in the trunk and got in the car. I put the key in the ignition but before I could start the vehicle Amie says, “Hold it I have got something to show you. This was in my makeup bag”

She hands me a piece of folded paper and when I unfold it it was a letter on the hotel’s stationery and it was written by Dwayne and it said:

Sweetest Amie,

I have seen an angel tonight, a very sexy angel! I just want to thank you for making love to me and I hope you will consider doing it again real soon, the sooner the better. I do regret involving the other three men. As this evening has gone on I wish you belonged just to me tonight. It was a turn on seeing you with others but also filled me with jealousy, wanting your sweet little body for me only. Your husband is very lucky and if I was him I would never let another man touch you.

If you will be with me again I want it to be just you and me, one on one. I will show you a night you will never forget! I don’t mind if your husband needs to watch but it also would be nice to be alone with you. I felt a special connection and would like to see you again. Please think about it and call, it would be fun!

Your Lover, Dwayne

He included his phone number.

I just sat there in stunned silence, I couldn’t believe what I had just read. Finally I mustered up something to say, “Looks like you have a fan!” I said lamely.

Amie just sat there shaking her head. “I didn’t see that coming.” She said.

“You never told him where we live did you?” I asked her.

“No! No phone number either.” she answered.

“Good!” I said as I started the vehicle and headed out of the parking garage and on our way home. Not much was said on the long drive home, Amie dozed and I pondered life in general. I was wondering what Amie really thought of me, wanting her to take a black man’s penis while I watched. If she was anything like me she was probably pretty confused. I figured I would be able to continue on like normal, I hoped my Southern Belle would be able to also. From the minute I met her I thought she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen and was excited when she first agreed to go out with me, so you can imagine my joy first time we made love. Sometimes I can’t believe how lucky I am to have her as my wife, she really is the trophy wife that every man must dream of. I hope this adventure didn’t jeopardize out marriage.

When we got home we were exhausted and went to bed early seeing as we both had to work the next day. I was very distracted at work and couldn’t wait to get home and once there, I felt a bit edgy, but Amie seemed to be very happy. She was singing to herself as she made dinner and was very affectionate to me, kissing me many times and everything seemed right with the world. Some friends came by that evening and stayed late so we didn’t make love even though I wanted her bad. The following evening would be different though.

When I walked through the door Amie was already home and greets me at the door, she was wearing the same white silk dress she wore the night she made love to those black bulls. Everything was the same, same shoes, same jewelry and same makeup, She takes me by the hand and leads me over to my chair in the living room. She sits me down and hands me a beer. “I’m wearing my new dress for you because I want you to experience getting me out of it like Dwayne did. I want you so much tonight, I love you so! I’ll put dinner on the table and after that we will have all evening to make love!”

I couldn’t wait to get thorough dinner, Amie was an incredible vision sitting across the table from me nibbling her dinner and drinking wine. Once done I go back and sit in my easy chair and finally she walks over and stands in front of me. “Do you like what you see?” Amy says, “Y’all seemed to love how I looked the other night.”

“You, you are fantastic!” I said as I stood up and peeled off my shirt and drew her to me and kissed her deeply. “I think everyone in that nightclub wanted you that night, you barely had anything on and you were so beautiful.”

She was running her fingers up and down my back and around to my chest, pinching my nipples and lightly making little circles with her fingernails as she works her soft hand down to unbuckle my belt and pull my jeans down. Amy kisses my nipples softly and works her expert mouth down my chest and kneels in front of my and gently lifts my cock up and places my balls in her mouth. She has always been an fantastic cocksucker and I just love it when she goes down on me. “You taste so nice! She says, “So sweet!” She engulfs my cock in her mouth and I struggle to keep from blowing my load too soon as visions of her sucking black cock spin around in my head.

She is reaching up and lightly stroking my belly and chest as she licks and sucks on my rock hard dick. I can stand it no more so I pull her up and kissed her and nuzzled her neck. She takes my hand and leads me to our bedroom, as we did I admired her perfect backside with her hips softly swinging from side to side. When we get to the bed I spin her around and kiss her and run my hands up under her skirt and cup a breast with one hand and finger her pussy with the other. She is sighing and running her fingers though my hair and grinding her sweet pussy into my hand. I turn her around lay her on the edge of the bed, lift and spread her shapely legs and start licking and nibbling her pussy. It was probably my imagination but I thought I could still smell the scent of those 4 black men on her.

“Please fuck me!” She exclaimed as she squirmed around uncontrollably on my tongue. I stood up and took her hand, I had her stand and I spun her around and bent her over and lifted her skirt up over her hips. Without anymore ceremony I plunged my cock into her incredibly wet cunt, I just loved this view of her heart shaped ass as she bucked her hips. I was fucking her with an incredible amount of passion, more than ever before, I felt the need to reclaim what I think of as my property. “That feels so good Bobby! I needed this so bad.!” She exclaimed.

I finally wanted her naked and wanted to see her pretty face as we made love. I withdrew my aching cock from her pussy and pulled the dress off over her head, I picked her up and put her on the bed and positioned myself between her legs. I could help but notice the hickies on her breasts and neck that Dwayne and his black friends had branded her with. They were already starting to fade but I couldn’t help but wonder what her co-workers thought when they saw them on her neck. I found myself staring more than usual as I worked my pinkish cock into her. I also keenly aware of my bright orange/red pubic hair (Amie calls me her Orange Crush man) and as I plunged it in and out of her wet pussy I suddenly pictured in vivid detail the difference between how Dwayne’s huge black member looked fucking her. His smooth cock glistened with her juices like mine but the contrast of his black skin against her pale skin gave it an entirely different effect He had these bulging veins that were very prominent and his strokes were much longer and deeper than mine. When I looked at Amie’s face she was also intently staring at my cock going in and out of her. I think she was thinking some of the same thoughts as I was.

Finally, in the heat of the moment I said, “You liked that monster black cock in you the other night didn’t you? It is so different from mine isn’t it?”

“Oh yeah! She exclaimed, “I love your cock but I never has such a cock inside me like Dwayne’s, it was incredible!” She bucked he even harder as she says this. I fucked her even more desperately, wanted my seed in her more than any other time. My mind kept thinking how Dwayne was more than a black bull endowed with a huge cock and impressive physique, he was also an intelligent man, had a great job that paid well. I felt I was competing with a superhuman in some ways and felt the need to assert myself.

I still kept up the sexy talk, “You enjoyed taking all that black sperm didn’t you Amie?” They filled you to overflowing and you loved it didn’t you?”

“It felt so nice when they exploded inside me, I couldn’t get enough creamy sticky cum. I came so hard on their dicks just at the thought of it!” She gasps and shudders with her first orgasm and I fucked her all the harder

“What would your family think of you if they knew what you did to those black bulls? Wouldn’t they be ashamed of you?” I asked excitedly.

Ohhhhh! Yes! Yes! My Daddy would call me a dirty nigger loving whore and would probably slap me! My whole family would disown me. I don’t care, I love black cock and the sweet juices that they pump into me. I think they are handsome men” She says as she trembled uncontrollably with another orgasm.

This was the last straw for me and my whole being convulsed as I shot my seed deep inside her. My cock had never felt harder nor larger and I just released everything I had into her. We snuggled intertwined together and fell asleep. I awoke with my cock in Amie’s mouth, she was sucking me hard again and she mounted me and we screwed again.

Amie continued to be very horny and she wanted sex every day, sometimes 2 or 3 times. Something had come over her, I have never seen her so passionate, almost desperate to fuck me every day. It had to do with her experience that night with Dwayne and his friends, it must have triggered something in her libido and now she wanted sex every day. Was she fantasizing constantly about black cock, specifically Dwayne’s? Our usual routine is to make love 4-5 times a week so this was indeed out of the ordinary, not that I had a problem with it!

This went on for several weeks, many times I had suggested anal sex but she always avoided it. It was no real big deal to me because the rest of the sex was outstanding. Then it happened. One night when we were making love missionary style. She was particularly excited and she got very vocal. “Fuck me harder! Please do me harder. “Ooooh, I want your cock deep in me Dwayne! Ooooh, Fill me up Lover!” She didn’t seem to realize she had called out Dwayne’s name and when we finished I said to her, “That was weird, what was that all about?”