Amisha's Taking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeus21
zeus21
12 Followers

"GOOD...," the man declared. "YOU ARE DELICIOUS." That statement drew one more loud audible moan from Amisha, who couldn't tell anymore if this was dream, nightmare or reality.

The man lifted his head up so Amisha could see. He stared back intently at her. Just as he had done on the subway a couple of hours before. Then lifted off the black t-shirt he was wearing...revealing exactly what she was suspecting in the first place. Huge veins stretched from the forearms of both of this man's arms to the thick biceps and broad shoulders he possessed. His chest was perfectly sculpted...just enough that you could see every muscle, but not enough (Amisha thought) to be too unrealistic and unattractive. His abs were flat and hard. There was no denying this man was physically fit. After all, he was forcing himself upon her.

He then stood up and continued to stare. Amisha didn't know what to do. She was still wet and slightly cumming. It was becoming harder and harder for her to think straight. It slowly dawned on her what he was doing, of course. He was preparing to fuck her.

"What if he cums in me?" she thought to herself immediately. "I can't, I'll likely get pregnant right now," she worried.

The man stood up, pulled down his pants in a half of a second, to reveal the thickest, biggest cock Amisha had ever seen. She couldn't believe how thick he was. How was this cock going to feel inside her? Would it break her in two or split her apart? She was both thrilled and stunned. How on earth could this possibly feel good? But she knew it would, despite the game playing occurring in her mind.

With that, the man spoke again, "I'M GOING TO FUCK YOU. HARD. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM THAT'S TOO BAD BECAUSE NO ONE IS HERE TO HELP YOU. I'M ALL THE HELP YOU GOT RIGHT NOW...AND I'M ABOUT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR BODY. VIOLENTLY IF I MUST."

"Yes, fuck me," Amisha whispered, finally verbally declaring that she needed this.

Her pussy was still dripping as she could see this man's huge cock confirm her earlier suspicions. He was massive. The thickness of his cock was readily apparent. He leapt back onto the bed again and grabbed Amisha's legs. Leaning over he sucked on her nipples, which were still the most sensitive they had ever felt in all of Amisha's life. She moaned some more with each suck and nibble of her supple breasts. The man's hands would reach up and squeeze her left breast, then her right breast -- before soon she realized that she really had never been this turned on in her whole life.

The notion that a strange man intruding into her house making her cum, forcing herself to realize it's the most turned-on she's ever been, was beginning to overwhelm Amisha. But again, before she could finish that thought in her brain, she felt the thickness of his cock slide down her body brushing up against her thighs, which were now soaking wet.

The man grabbed Amisha's face, slapped it hard across her left cheek with his right hand....and reached down to lift up her ass one more time.

In he entered, his massive thickness finally feeling the interior of Amisha's tight, tight pussy. It would not have fit unless Amisha had been this wet. The sensation of his thickness moved Amisha to near tears...she couldn't understand what to feel. She was being raped, intruded upon, but also felt more turned on than ever. Was she cheating on Jimmy? Did it matter anymore? This wasn't her fault. She didn't have a choice.

With that last thought, as if reading her brain, the man bluntly whispered lowly, "YOU DON'T HAVE A CHOICE. I WILL CUM INSIDE YOU."

"I can't, whoever you are...I mean, you can't. You really can't, I can't get pregnant from you. I have a boyfriend...I don't know you, why are you doing this?"

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH RIGHT NOW," as the man slapped Amisha one more time across the cheek.

That one hurt. And Amisha knew she really didn't have a choice. His hard slap also violently shook her pussy to explode with moisture and wetness.

She was reluctant, but sure enough, as this man entered her he began to thrust violently, forcing Amisha to interact and react to everything he was doing. Thrust after thrust, he jammed his thick cock inside her tight pussy over and over again. Moving her into better position, he lifted up her legs again. "I'M GOING TO MASTURBATE MYSELF USING YOUR BODY, YOU FUCKING WHORE," he screamed as he continued to aggressively pound on her.

Amisha's pussy was beginning to throb again. He commanded her to touch herself now as he was masturbating his huge cock with her tight pussy. Watching him and his now sweaty masculine body was too much to bear.

"Yes. Untie me, whoever you are. I want to touch you," Amisha riskily agreed.

The man kept thrusting but he hesitated for a moment, before calmly and carefully untying Amisha's ropes. Amisha immediately grabbed his chest...the man's huge biceps and veins. She grabbed his shoulders, rubbed his abs. She even reached up to stroke the scruff on his face. She closed her eyes and wrapped her gorgeous, long luscious legs around his manly body -- embracing his rape.

Her pussy was still throbbing inside. She was now rubbing her clit with her right hand and squeezing everywhere on this man's body with her left hand. Getting fucked beyond belief. The man's strength was so intense that she began to scream out loud in pain and pleasure. His audible grunts driving her wild.

She was getting lost in the moment again. It didn't matter who this man was anymore. She was getting fucked by him and she loved it. Touching herself to him.

Over and over, her body was getting pounded. Her legs were in the air and he was intensely yelling how tight she was....how much cum he was going to pump inside her.

"I'M GOING TO CUM INSIDE YOU. I COMMAND YOU TO CUM AT THE SAME TIME," he insisted.

Amisha was more than happy to accommodate this request. She was on the verge of cumming again. She couldn't believe it.

"But you can't cum in me," she reiterated. "I'm going to get pregnant."

"I KNOW. I'M ABOUT TO CUM. TAKE IT! TAKE ALL OF MY CUM AND HAVE MY FUCKING BABY!" he shouted.

"Oh my god..." Amisha cried. "I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum. I'm going to...I'm CUMMING!!!"

"YESS....YESS....CUM ALL OVER MY COCK YOU SLAVE. YOU'RE MINE. I'M GOING TO CUM RIGHT NOW. I'M GOING TO CUM....SQUEEZE ON MY COCK...SQUEEZE IT...I'M CUMMING. I'M CUMMING. I'M GOING TO GET YOU PREGNANT," he screamed at the top of his lungs.

They both screamed together and held each other tighter and harder than either one of them had ever felt. Amisha's pussy squeezing every single drop of cum out of this man's cock. She squeezed her pussy tight.

Amisha was cumming harder than she had ever felt before in her entire life. Squirting all over this man's cock and feeling the warmth of his cum shoot deep inside her -- she knew this was one moment she would never forget.

The man insisted on one more squeeze from Amisha's pussy, which she gave. Then he pulled out. Stared at her. She stared back. Both of them breathing heavily.

The man wiped sweat from his brow then immediately put his pants and shirt back on. He picked up his ski mask, gave Amisha one more intense glare, and then pulled it on over his head.

Amisha just laid there on her bed. Exhausted and drained from the experience. Too confused to move. But she stared back at him.

The man then walked backward towards the window, lifted it open, and crept out the way he came without saying a word -- staring at Amisha until he was gone.

Amisha sat back, looked up at the ceiling in the darkness and took a deep breath. She was likely going to have a fucking baby by this stranger. This good looking stranger who raped her. But at this moment...this second...this instant...she didn't care. She was still cumming.

She took another breath. Rolled over away from the window, closed her eyes and fell asleep. Her tired day was finally over. As it turned out, just falling asleep was a lot to ask.

-----

Jimmy never called.

zeus21
zeus21
12 Followers
12