Amnesia Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,394 Followers

I sat in the car and wept. I suppose Harry was right, but he had now shown me a hard side that scared me. But could I play the loving wife to a 17 stone man with a double chin?

I listened to the car radio on the way home. The radio droned on about a girl called Emily, she had been abducted a few months ago, from outside a theatre where she was rehearsing for a play. The reporter started to give her description; she was 5'8" tall and 28 years old. That was all I heard before Harry retuned the radio.

"Well are you ready?"

I came out from the bedroom slowly. There I stood in a tight red dress 7 inches off my knees. I wore black opaque tights, and black high heels with a 4 inch heel. It had been 3 days since meeting my friend and I hadn't been out yet. I had tried to start cleaning and cooking for Harry but it was hard going. He wanted to take me out to the village pub. I suppose I had to go out sometime, so I forced myself to make the effort.

Harry's eyes glanced over my body. He was almost leering at me. The taxi driver did too as he opened the door for me.

I stared out of the window as Harry made small talk with the driver. I looked into the driver's rear view mirror. He glanced at me with his deep brown eyes. Then when Harry told him I was his wife the taxi driver stared into the mirror at me. What the hell he was thinking I didn't know for sure, but I could guess.

We went into the pub and Harry grabbed my hand. Eyes drifted in our direction, questioning eyes. I watched as Harry unrolled a fist full of £20 notes. One man saw them and seemed to shake his head with a grin on his face. He half stumbled as he got up from his stool at the bar. He sunk his whiskey in one gulp and waved goodbye to the landlord. Harry was ordering the drinks as the drunk moved past me.

"Got money has he sweetheart?" he asked with a drunken grin.

I just stood there realising that was what people thought. That was what my friend had said. But did I really look that out of place with my husband?

Harry ordered the food and we sat in a corner booth. The young waiter glanced at my nipples. I knew they were sticking out, they always did.

"Did you remember to take the pills?"

I nodded as Harry shovelled a fork full of food in his mouth. He seemed confident now, more confident than ever before, maybe because my questions about my past had become less and less.

His hand went on my leg under the table as the young waiter approached. I could see the waiter had noticed Harry's arm was under the table touching me somewhere. I grabbed Harry's arm and pulled it up. His hand slid up my thigh bunching my dress up. I just stared at the waiter the whole time. He realised something was going on under the table. My mouth dropped open slightly, but I never took my eyes off the waiter.

"Anything else sir?" he asked, after clearing his throat.

"Just the bill," Harry replied.

I looked at the waiter as he picked up the empty plates. My husband had buried his lips in my neck and was giving me a very wet kiss. The waiter's eyes flicked to my husband and then to me. I slowly let my tongue lick my top lip. The waiter gulped and backed away. My husband's hands found the crotch of my tights. He rubbed me a little and groaned in my ear as he kissed it.

"You're wet," he moaned.

On the taxi ride home Harry kept his hand on my thigh. He flexed his fingers on the nylon, as I just stared into the rear view mirror at taxi driver's eyes, the same taxi driver from earlier.

By the time we got to the bedroom I knew this was it, our first fuck, or rather the first fuck I would remember!

He stood watching me as I undressed. His eyes feasted on my body. The way Harry stared at me unnerved me a little. He smiled at me when I stood naked before him. My nipples felt like they were on fire, and my pussy was soaked. But something inside that earlier had said no, was just a faint whispering that I could barely hear, even so, it was there.

I moved to the bed and got under the sheets. I turned away as Harry undressed. I felt the bed lurch as he got in next to me. I grabbed his brown curly hair as his lips clamped on my nipple. His tongue danced over the tip causing me to gasp.

"Will you lick me?" I mumbled.

He stopped licking my nipple for a second. Then he slipped under the sheets. I felt his fat podgy fingers spread my dripping pussy. His lips and tongue started working on me. I pulled his head deeper into my pussy, but only because I didn't want to hear him grunting. I tried to keep as still as possible. That didn't last as I felt his lips nibble on my clit. His groaning seemed to vibrate on my button. I was panting hard trying not to make too much noise, but I just couldn't help it now. I shuddered and climaxed, I jumped around, and I groaned. I clung hard to my husband's head until I pushed him away.

He came back up from under the sheets. His face was wet and he had that leering smile on his face.

"So, are you ready Mrs Trent?"

He could see the look in my eyes; he could see how scared I was. My hands went up onto his chest, with my palms pressing against him. He knew I wanted to resist, it was almost like he was waiting for me to say no, he grinned at me. I turned away from his eyes and moved my hands down by my side. I spread my legs further apart.

"Just make sure, you don't put all your weight on me please," I said softly.

He groaned lowering himself forward, on his unwilling wife. I could feel his hand fumbling around between my legs. His breathing was short and rapid.

"Jesus! Not in there!" I screamed.

I pushed my hand down and grabbed his cock. I fed his cock into my pussy and breathed a sigh or relief. If I thought he had deliberately gone for my ass, I would have squeezed his balls until his eyes popped out. I kept my eyes closed as he began thrusting. I had dreaded this moment, I just didn't know if I fancied my own husband!

"Oh god, this is fantastic!" he whimpered.

"Look can you take more of, of your weight. Fucking hell, I'm going to suffocate!"

He pushed up on his arms and I managed to get some air in my lungs. I opened my eyes and looked up at him. He had a big grin on his face that sometimes twisted with the effort of fucking me. I couldn't look at him anymore. My husband was fucking his wife, and all I could think about was doing this for the next 30 to 40 years!

He seemed so intense and excited; you would have thought this was our first fuck! As that thought flashed through my head my skin started to crawl, what if he wasn't my husband? I had seen a marriage certificate, but was I really Christine Trent!

He shuddered and started grunting in my ear. The bed stopped rocking, and he just held himself in me as he groaned.

He pulled out and stumbled to the loo. I grabbed my panties and put them between my legs to stop the flow. Huh! What flow! I knew he didn't have much between his legs, but bloody hell where was his spunk? I had seen the little dribble that oozed from his cock the other morning, but I honestly thought he had hid the rest from me. Maybe this was one of the reasons I fucked around, 4 ½ inches that I could hardily feel, and a little dribble of spunk. Was this what I had to look forward to for the rest of my life!

I went to the loo after he came back. I sat there for a few minutes trying to figure out what to do. When I went back into the bedroom he was asleep. I gently pulled my pillow out and spent the night on the couch.

"Why haven't we got a telly?" I asked the next day.

"I'll get one in the week if you want. My mate is coming next weekend; he's staying with us for a while."

"What mate?"

"Joey, he was the best man at our wedding. He's going to bring some wedding photos too."

My mouth just stayed open. I suppose this would give me the proof I needed, but did I really want it?

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,394 Followers
12