Amnesia Ch. 03

Story Info
Sex takes a hold on me, and a shock about the fire.
4.1k words
4.47
34k
12

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,395 Followers

I took a deep breath as the lifted descended. For the first time I was on my own. I ran into the street, not really sure which way to go. I felt a little safer in amongst a crowd of people. Even though guys were staring at my tight pink jumper, and black nylon clad legs sticking out of my grey miniskirt. I gulped as I was whistled at, and cursed my lack of a more modest wardrobe.

I walked with my head down, feeling every step bounce my huge breasts around. I didn't dare look over my shoulder; I just didn't want to see Joey's face in the crowd.

I looked around and saw the sign I was looking for. I actually felt relief as I followed the directions. Then there it was in front of me, 5 stone steps up to the door. I quickly looked back down the road, I couldn't see Joey.

I walked up to the policeman stood behind the desk. Even he couldn't resist a glance at my nipples! I ignored it. My hard nipples were the least of my worries now.

"I, I think you've been looking for me, um, I think I'm Emily, the girl that was abducted."

"You think you're Emily?"

"Yes, only I don't know, I've well, I have amnesia," I said a little nervously.

"You have amnesia," he said raising his eyebrows.

I was getting angry with him, "look, are you going to repeat everything I say, or are you going to let me see someone with half a brain?"

"OK, Emily," he said with a grin.

He came back with a guy in a suit. He introduced himself as a detective or something.

"Look I've been suffering from amnesia. I, I think I've been abducted, I don't like my husband you see."

I know I was rambling, and not making much sense, but the looks they were giving me was just making things worse.

"So you think you are Emily Harrison, you don't sound like a yank."

"Maybe they've brain washed me, the doctor and my husband."

He nodded, "I see, so they took away your American accent?"

I watched as he looked at the other policeman in the uniform.

"Well they might have done, they can do things like that, I think," I mumbled, "I've been abducted, my husband isn't my husband, and I don't fancy him."

He put a picture down on the desk in front of me, I just stared at.

"OK, look at that face, now I'm trying to work out, Emily, how the hell they changed you from black to white!"

I jumped as he slammed his hand down on the table.

"Get her out of here," he snarled.

The policeman grabbed my arm and marched me outside.

"Don't come back lady we haven't got time for this."

"Wait, I might be someone else." I panted.

"Yeah, try Elvis we usually get 2 or 3 a week, bloody nutcase," he mumbled.

I watched him go back into the police station. I really thought I was Emily, well I suppose I hoped more than anything. So now what?

I walked back to the shopping centre. Realising I would just have to face facts. I was Christine Trent whether I liked it or not.

"God where have you been Chris, find him did you?"

I shook my head as Joey took me back to the car. I never had a phone number in my handbag; in fact I didn't have anything that you could call personal, just a purse with about £50 in it. But no credit cards, not even a single store card. I sat in silence most of the way home. My mind raced with everything and nothing. Every question turned over 10 more, even when I got the answers if I didn't like them, I refused to accept them.

I stood in my bedroom as Joey kissed my neck from behind. His hand went up my pink top and into my bra. He panted heavily in my ear as he squeezed my massive tits.

"Christ, Christine they are incredible," he moaned.

I pulled away from him and lifted my top over my head. I turned looking him in the eye as I dropped my bra. His face lit up when my hard brown nipples came into view.

So why was I going to have sex with this thin, and not particularly handsome man? Well I don't know either! Maybe the old Christine was getting her own way. Could this really happen? I mean, I've lost my memory. Can it possible for how I was before to take over my head without me knowing it? Surely I couldn't just turn into the tart I was, and not remember doing it in the past?

All I did know was that feeling his lips on my nipples, had my pussy dripping like a tap! My fingers frantically tugged at his trousers. My whole body was shaking with lust, it just was!

I dropped to my knees and pushed his trousers down. I wrapped my hand around his cock, and just plunged my trembling hot mouth over it. Wanting sex just seemed to flow through me. If this was how I felt in the past then maybe it would explain my craving now!

"God you are even worse than before," Joey panted.

I looked up at him feeling embarrassed by his words. He just smiled down at me with a real smug grin. I just went back to sucking and licking him. I felt my wet pussy pulsing in my sticky panties. I pulled my skirt up and squeezed my free hand against my pussy.

"You like that huh, you like sucking on cock you randy tart?"

"Tell me what I was like before the amnesia, tell me?" I begged.

I plunged back on his dick and sucked frantically.

"Oh you were really bad. The day the rugby was cancelled there you were in that hot pink dress. As soon as Harry went you started flirting."

He pushed me on my back on the bed. I felt him yank my skirt right off. I suppose what he said must have been true, judging by my craving now. I just felt this need deep within me. I knew in my head this was wrong, but it just didn't seem to matter. I wanted sex and I wanted it now!

"Fuck, have you pissed yourself?"

"I'm just horny," my trembling voice replied, "tell me more about me, please?"

He grinned down at me, as he grabbed my tights and panties and started pulling them off.

"You started playing twister, on your own. We sat spinning the dial and you laughed and giggled. That little pink dress kept slipping up your legs, you loved it."

He pushed his cock into me and I cried out. He was bigger than my husband, and something somewhere longed for a good seeing too!

"God, you sucked me in!" he gasped in surprise.

"Tell me about the game," I whimpered, wrapping my legs around his back.

"Your dress went up round your waist. You just gave a dirty little giggle as we all saw your naked pussy. You poured champagne over your pussy, and then you begged for someone to lick it off."

Joey was rolling himself in me in a slow measured fashion. I was so hot I just wanted frantic fucking.

"You picked on Martin; you started on about his fat wife. You had your fingers up your pussy. You teased him, daring him to fuck you in front of everyone. He was so angry and turned on he lunged forward. He pinned you down and you laughed, even when he, he swore at you and shoved his cock in you, you laughed!"

Joey pulled his cock out and I looked down. I couldn't believe how wet his dick was, nor could he!

"Fuck! God you are really fucking dirty, look at that dripping off my prick!"

He slammed it into me and started humping me really fast. I loved it; I wanted it faster and harder. I kicked my heels into his ass.

"Martin didn't last long, in fact he was still shooting, when, when, we pulled him out," he panted.

"You all fucked me didn't you?" I gasped, as I clung to his back.

"Yeah we all did, several fucking times!" he yelled.

I could feel my orgasm roll through my pussy. My nipples felt so bloody hard and they just tingled, like little electric shocks pulsing through them.

"It's a shame you don't remember, but afterwards, afterwards you still wanted more!"

I screamed and I shuddered, I kicked and I swore. I even tried fucking him as his thrusts died down.

Was this me? Was this the only thing that jumped from the old me to the new me? Was I the slut I used to be?

My whole body lay panting in a sea of sweat. Joey was by my side panting with his eyes closed. He got up a few minutes later.

"Joey, what am I going to do?" I said, as tears ran down my face.

He just looked at me and shook his head.

"Leave or stay I guess, but where would you go? At least you are safe with Harry, well off I mean."

I went downstairs after having a bath.

"I should divorce him shouldn't I? If I'm really that bad I should leave him. God I really don't know why I was so horny. Please don't tell Harry," I mumbled ashamed.

"No don't worry. Anyway, if you divorce him you won't get a penny. Do you really want to lose all that money? The only way you get anything is if he divorces you. Why do you think you pushed him so far in the first place? You fucked around to get him to divorce you."

"God what sort of a bitch was I?"

"A money grabbing bitch, he knew he wasn't stupid."

"But why did he marry me if he knew that?" I cried.

"Harry thought he could tame you, he thought eventually you would grow to love him. He just didn't count on how far you would push him."

"I should leave, for everyone's sake," I mumbled.

"Yeah and where would you go?"

"I don't know, but there must be someone I can turn to, isn't there?"

"Hell I don't know. What about Ray?" he said after a few moments.

"Who is Ray?" I asked.

"The guy you were going to run off with, Jessica's ex-husband?"

I stood in the kitchen washing up. Harry and Joey were in the lounge drinking beer. They were laughing and joking. I didn't know which one of us was worse, a cheating wife, or a cheating friend! I took my pills and went to bed early.

"Are you a sleep?" Harry whispered.

"No," I mumbled, "Harry, will you fuck me?"

He moved between my spread legs. This was my attempt to find out my true feelings for my husband, that might sound a little strange, but I hadn't really given him much of a chance. The only thing that ran through my head was I shouldn't be with him. If I was the money grabbing slut that I was now coming to think I was, then surely I would find out now? Besides Harry had been so kind to me, maybe he deserved better anyway.

I rolled my hips trying to get into it. His cock was smaller than Joey's and I just wished he'd take a little more of his weight. Still I rode it out and I was wet. I smiled up into his eyes, I tried I really did! I groaned a little.

"Shush, you'll wake Joey," I whispered, as he grunted harder.

"So, so what, I bet he knows we are fucking anyway, I bet he's listening."

"God Harry, don't say that," I hissed in his ear.

"Why not Christine, you usually liked to think he was listening, it turned you on."

I thought about what he said. I swallowed a little.

"It turns you on doesn't it? Fucking your wife with your best mate listening, and wishing he could have me?"

I could feel him hold his breath slightly. Then he panted in my ear. I moved my legs around his hips. He started to grunt and fuck me faster.

"Look whatever I've done in the past, I'm sorry."

"So, you don't remember, you don't remember what we did before either?"

"What did we do Harry?" I asked softly.

"Think back to the pub, think back to the waiter, and what we did in front of him."

"Yeah, I'm thinking," I grunted, feeling my nipples start to tingle.

"We used to like teasing men, together," he panted.

"How far did we go?"

He looked into my eyes, almost like he was trying to work out if I could take his answer.

"You flashed at them, you were always doing it, oh fuck!"

"No not yet, please Harry?"

I wanted it too, but Harry just couldn't hold on.

As I lay in bed listening to him snore, I still didn't know if I loved him or not! Letting him fuck me had proved nothing, well apart from his lack of stamina. I suppose fucking up my pills earlier might have something to do with my recent behaviour, and my head being fuzzy. Then again, would it have something to do with me jumping on Joey too? That was it the pills were going down the sink, Harry never watched me take them, not like he did at first. If he and the doctor were drugging me for some reason, then surely it wouldn't do any harm not taking them? Fuck no why couldn't I just accept things! I was a slut before the amnesia; the pills wouldn't make any difference. I just had to realise I am what I was, I think?

"The insurance guy is coming today, he has a few questions about the fire," Harry said.

We sat there listening to him. He explained he was under instructions (due to the amount of money involved) to spend another few weeks investigating the fire. He assured us things would be fine.

"Why don't you see him out Christine?"

When I got to the door he thrust his card in my hand.

"Look, I'll come back tomorrow with the forms, then when your husband goes to work we'll talk," he whispered, "You could be in big trouble."

"What?" I asked with a gasp.

"Look I must speak to you Christine, don't tell your husband though. I know you have amnesia but trust me, I am your only hope."

The serious expression was worrying me. He looked intense and focused. I nodded. He smiled, turned, and left.

I stood behind the front door quaking. Maybe I should run after him and beg him to take me with him. What did he know? Maybe Harry had burnt the house down; maybe I was supposed to have been trapped inside. My god, my husband wanted to kill me!

I sat between Harry and Joey in the pub. Was Joey involved in this too? Sometimes they would whisper when I was in the kitchen. Why? What didn't they want me to know?

I went to the bar as Joey and Harry played pool behind the dividing wall.

"Hello sweetheart, remember me?"

I gulped as his eyes dropped to my nipples. I ignored him, and his dirty grin.

"Are you wearing stockings or tights sweetheart. You ought to come to the shop, we've got some sexy hold ups in."

I gulped and took the change from the barman. I could smell the whisky breath as the shopkeeper moved nearer. I looked at him out of the corner of my eye. Every woman's nightmare was stood by my side, a drunk leering pervert!

"So, is hubby a wimp then? Does he want to watch his wife with his mate? Oh stockings," he said with a dirty chuckle.

I froze to the spot as his hand groped lightly up my black and white check miniskirt. I shuddered as his hand trailed over my lacy stocking tops. My legs were shaking as he continued to touch me up. I wanted to move but then again I didn't! His hand left my leg for a second, but when I didn't complain it went back again.

"Well, it seems to me you like this sort of thing," he continued as his mouth moved close to my ear, "a pretty little thing like you married to him. Oh what a hot little ass you've got sweetheart, I bet that sees plenty of action tonight."

I could feel my face glowing red as I stood my ground. The landlord just watched me with an amused grin. Fuck! Why did I just stand there!

"I bet you can't wait to get him home can you eh? Three in a bed turn you on sexy? I've seen your sort on the sex sites, bored fucking housewife," he hissed, and then made kissing noises.

Finally I stumbled away as his hand squeezed my ass hard. My legs trembled on my 5 inch heels. My heart pumped more blood in those brief seconds, than a dam would have done water! I took the pints over for Harry and Joey. I must have spilt ½ an inch out of both. I gulped as I dared myself to turn round. We made eye contact and he grabbed his crotch suggestively through his jeans.

I sat there not daring to look in his direction again. My little red panties felt soaked. I cursed myself for staying there letting him grope me. The shopkeeper now knew what a tart I was. But I wasn't, that was the old Christine! I gulped and swallowed my wine. No, no that was me, I was the tart I just didn't like the idea. My soaked panties didn't lie, did they?

I sat there as they played another game. I looked at my empty wine glass. So much for not drinking with my pills, Harry didn't try and stop me drinking. Why didn't he? My empty wine glass was drawing me to it again.

I felt several pairs of eyes watch my legs, as my heels clanked on the wooden floor. I stood at the bar again this time the other side of the shopkeeper. My breasts were rising and falling deeply. The barman too now seemed to be taking more of an interest in me.

"Can I get that for you then, sweetheart?"

I felt the drunken shopkeepers hand up my skirt again. I cringed but allowed him his fun. The landlord smiled at my nipples, as he put the large glass of wine in front of me. I stumbled forward half a step as the shopkeeper's finger wormed into my stocking tops. I picked up my glass and threw the wine in his face.

His hand pulled out of my stocking, and before he could say or do anything, the landlord had his arm in a grip on the bar.

"Don't Thomas, you have had your fun," the landlord hissed quietly.

"I'll get you for that slut," he spat in my ear.

I walked away and back to the pool table. Harry and Joey were concentrating on their game; they couldn't really see much of the bar, and they hadn't noticed what had happened.

I went to bed with Harry feeling drunk and a little strange. I couldn't stop thinking about the shopkeeper. Harry was soon in a drunken sleep, but I wanted sex!

I played over and over in my head what Thomas, the shopkeeper had done. That was why I went back to the bar again. I wanted his hands up my skirt; I wanted his insinuations about my husband and Joey. I wanted to hear more of the same. But as I stood there something came to me, an image flashed through my mind, a little girl was riding on her bike, a little girl with her father. The father had blonde hair and so did his laughing daughter. She was trying to ride her bike without stabilisers for the first time. Was this my first memory of who I really was? It just flashed in my head for a few seconds. Maybe now more memories would come flooding back. That was if it wasn't trick?

I heard Joey moving about. I saw the landing light go on, and then the shadow of his feet passed the other side of my bedroom door. I glanced at Harry for awhile, he was snoring lightly.

So there I stood at the sink again. Joey handed me a whiskey, I took a sip as he dropped to his knees. He opened my dressing gown exposing my naked body underneath. My hands gripped his hair as his tongue flicked over my clit. I held the whiskey glass to my lips, just so the aroma would filter up my nose.

I didn't care if Harry came down the stairs now. If he caught us together, so what! Maybe he would like it; maybe he was the cuckold Thomas had suggested?

My ass was up on the sink now. Joey had taken the glass from me and had pushed his cock into me. He was fucking me frantically, and I was groaning with such enthusiasm. He was hammering really fast, and I just shuddered to a body quaking orgasm. As I came down I started pushing against him, I shoved on his chest. He beat my hands away and pinned them behind my back. I gave in then I let him get what he wanted.

I grabbed my dressing gown and shoved past him. He pulled me back and thrust his tongue in my mouth. He held me tightly as I fought, until I started kissing him back.

I walked away from him when he finally let me go. Just a few steps, and then I turned and went back to him. I kissed him hard. I stepped back annoyed by his grinning eyes.

He started rubbing his cheek from the slap I had delivered, and then his grin returned.

I sat on the loo hugging myself. I couldn't understand how I had just cheated on my husband yet again!

The following day I waited for Mr Dixon the insurance man to turn up. My mind was still a mess with thoughts of my father, if that was what I had last night at the bar. Mr Dixon seemed to spend a few minutes with Joey as Harry got ready for work, then they both looked at me and Dixon nodded. I tried to get him alone but Joey pulled me back so I couldn't talk to him before he left. Harry stayed until Mr Dixon had left, and then my husband went to the office. He was annoyed that we couldn't have our insurance money for another few weeks; well I think that's what troubled him.

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,395 Followers
12