Amnesia Ch. 07

Story Info
Teasing my husband and my soon to be lover.
4.2k words
4.56
25.6k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,394 Followers

The next day I couldn't believe how I had acted. But I couldn't understand Harry even more. I was still fighting with whether or not I was married to Harry, but everything told me that I was. My head was mixed up; I kept asking myself, if he wasn't my husband why was he doing this to me? I had to go along with him being my husband until I found out otherwise. Still things had changed now; he could barely look at me now his big secret was out. No wonder the old Christine was such a bitch. So he liked me fucking around, and now with this knowledge I had gained control, well a little anyway. Even so I was scared that he had something else up his sleeve, something he might spring on me to turn my world upside down, and if so, what would it be? The next day when Harry came in from work, he went straight on his computer.

He just called through the door that he was home. I made him a drink and went and took my pill. All the time I kept asking myself why was I still here? It was the like the horror film we watched a few nights ago. This woman was wandering round in a big old house. Two of her friends had already died horrible deaths. So why was she still there? I suppose if she had been sensible she would have ran, but that would be film over with no real ending. I felt like that woman, knowing I should get out, but I just had to find things out. Then again maybe Harry was my real husband. I took my 8 o'clock pill and made Harry's tea. It was then I saw his briefcase in the hall. I opened it and found a burger wrapper, a newspaper, a chocolate wrapper, and a note book. I thumbed through it. My heart hit the floor. It was filled with times and dates and comments about me! I jumped as Harry's hand gripped my shoulder.

"I suppose you are wondering about that? Read it if you want," he whispered.

I could feel myself trembling under his light touch. He moved his hand and walked into the lounge. I flicked through the day to day account of my actions, behaviour, and progress. It started the day I had come home.

"What is this Harry?" I asked a few minutes later.

I wanted to shout and scream but I kept cool. Besides why would any husband keep a diary of his wife? That was what scared me the most.

"The doctor said it may be useful," he said finally.

"Useful, Useful for what exactly, Harry?" I asked.

"Because twice a week I phone him, I tell him how you've been, and what you do. They are just general observations really. I can't remember everything Christine."

"So you are spying on me?"

"It's just standard practice for someone in your position, really."

Maybe it made sense, but it was so clinical. It was like he was talking about a lab rat the way it was worded. But the thing with my boobs on the wedding photo still haunted me. Even so I kept quiet about it. I handed him back the book. He sat staring at his tea, 3 small boiled spuds, and two slices of chicken breast, carrots, and peas.

"What's the matter, full up?" I snapped, looking down at him with the burger wrapper in my hand.

It seemed to amuse me teasing him. I don't know why but for some reason I felt a little turned on too. I stood in the kitchen smoking a cigarette watching him wash up. He had the towel tucked into his trousers to stop spills on them.

"Maybe you should wear an apron," I said with a chuckle.

He didn't respond he just carried on doing the dishes.

"Are you going to wipe up then?"

I usually did, but tonight something stopped me. I walked slowly over to him, hearing my heels click on the floor.

"No you are," I whispered in his ear, "and then you can get the washing in."

I stood in the doorway looking out, as he folded the washing and put it in the basket.

"You've done that before haven't you Harry?" I said with a grin, "was I that much of a bitch that you had to do all the housework?"

I could see a small lump in his trousers. Fucking hell I must have really been a cow!

"Put everything in the airing cupboard, and then I want a cup of coffee. Oh and Harry, take that towel off, you're not a faggot are you?" I asked with a little pout.

I watched him put my coffee down and he looked at my breasts.

"Do you want a feel Harry?"

I smirked at his erection.

"Drop your trousers first, after all I've got my huge tits out for you," I purred, as I rubbed my foot over his cock.

He went to sit next to me but I stopped him.

"Not yet, take my stockings off first, but don't you dare touch my pussy."

His shaking fingers slowly pulled my white stocking down my leg. I held out my hand and he gave me the stocking.

"No, not the other one, just this one," I purred, as I pulled it through my fingers.

I pushed my foot on his small erection. He gasped a little as I stretched my nylon covered toes over the tip of his cock. He just knelt there as I idly flicked his hard dick.

"Do you really like this; does it really do things for you?" I whispered.

He nodded after a few moments hesitation. I pushed my foot under his balls and lifted them. I just held them up as he panted slightly. I put my bare foot to his lips and he slowly kissed it. Sex had taken over my mind again. It was like that was all I knew, or like I was programmed to want sex of any description. My next request had him looking in disbelief.

"Will you spank me?"

I watched him swallow, but he didn't answer me.

"Will you spank me for being a naughty wife? You know what I've done in the past Harry, would you like to punish me for it?"

By now my bare toes were wedged in his mouth. I pulled them out and stood up. I handed him the stocking and turned around. I put both wrists together behind me. I looked over my shoulder and grinned at him. Tentatively he started to bind my wrists together.

"I wonder if Thomas would like to tie me up and keep me helpless."

I felt him snatch the nylon tight into a knot. My words seemed to annoy him enough to snap him into action.

"Oh, careful darling, was that a little passion escaping?" I asked with a chuckle.

I jumped as he wrenched my skirt to my ankles. I suppose I had asked for it anyway, but I just couldn't stop goading him. It was like I wanted to push Harry to the limit. What that limit was I didn't know. I turned facing him, he seemed unsure of how to carry on. It amused me a little, enough to give him a mocking smirk. He grabbed me and forced his tongue in my mouth. The speed shocked me at first but I soon regained my composure.

"Look at my nice big tits Harry, look how hard my nipples are."

He tugged on them gently at first. Gradually he became more confident and squeezed harder. My legs quaked slightly as my hard nipples started something deep inside of me.

"What are you going to do to me?" I panted.

He smirked and grabbed my arm. He marched me out to the back door and opened it. The blast of cold air hit my naked body. I pushed back against him trying to get back in the house. I started to protest but my cries were muffled as Harry slipped my panties into my mouth! He pushed me forward out into the night until my legs hit the garden table. With Harry pushing me I was bent over the table. His hand landed on my bare ass, not hard but enough to make me yelp. My cries were muffled by my panties as Harry slapped my backside. I could feel it jump and quiver with every stinging slap. My pussy felt like it was running enough to water the whole garden! Was this something I had enjoyed in the past? Although he wasn't putting his full force into it, it was quite scary; enough to hope that he could control his passion. I was panting and grunting into my little panties, but not from the pain. I stuck my ass out higher wanting more. But for some reason he just stopped. I squealed shaking my ass hoping he would carry on. But he pulled me up into a standing position. He took me back into the house and stood me in the corner of the kitchen. He pressed me back against the wall and started kissing my nipples. I shook my head not wanting this.

"What's up bitch, not getting your own way?" he snarled.

I tried to wriggle away from him but he held me firm. Finally I managed to force my panties out of my mouth. I panted and grunted for a few seconds.

"Please Harry, just spank me, I, I was so close," I stammered lustfully.

I saw a grin spread across his face. He sliced off the stocking that held my wrists together, and then he opened the food cupboard and pushed me in.

"Sit down, now!" he snapped, when I didn't respond straightaway.

I sat down on the tiled floor. I gasped and shrieked as I felt a thick substance trickle over my shoulders. It trailed down my breasts and over my nipples.

"Jesus Harry what are you doing?" I screamed.

"Just sweetening you up dear wife," he hissed, with a chuckle.

I felt light flakes fall next, corn flakes, they stuck in what I now knew was treacle! The treackle had now found its way between my legs. I started to finger my pussy.

"Hey, what do you reckon?"

I looked up at Harry and gasped. I just closed my eyes in time as he squirted chocolate sauce over my tits. My fingers must have been a blur by now. The mess was pooling around my pussy and where I sat. I saw the empty tube land between my shaking legs. When I looked up Harry held a can of squirty cream above my head.

"God no, please don't, Harry!" I shrieked.

Harry just smirked as he pulled the trigger and white cream shot into my hair. I closed my eyes, which just seemed to heighten the feeling of the sticky mess crawling over my body. My hair was becoming heavy with the cream that was now cooling my scalp. I think Harry was piling it up on top of my head. I had to close my mouth but not before Harry had got some in. I could hear the cream ooze from the nozzle. He seemed to swirl it round covering my whole face! I shuddered and quaked, as my fingers picked up stray cornflakes that caused me to jump as they rubbed on my pussy. My hand was full of the mess that Harry had poured over me. I couldn't grab my nipple with my other hand as it had become slick with treacle. Even so I climaxed harder as he emptied the cream over each of my jiggling tits!

"Open your mouth, go on," he grunted.

I peered up at him through the cream, as he jerked himself off into my mouth and over my face.

I spent an hour in the shower that night cleaning everything off. Harry was snoring away, as I tried to work out just why I found everything such a turn on. I saw the sexual side of everything just lately. Was this how I was before? Even at the time with him dribbling food over me I loved it. I didn't think oh my god what a pervert. This was just too hard for me to work out. Why did I crave sex all the time? I still hadn't lost sight of getting my memory back, but the way things were going I wondered what I was going to discover!

"Harry, about last night, I mean, did we, did I, um, those things we did," I stammered.

"Look lets just forget about it. Anyway havent you got something to do today?"

I gulped and looked down hugging myself. I knew what he meant but I didn't want to come out with it. Besides I needed to get to the police station. With what happened last night I felt I was falling into place as Harry's wife, but what if I wasn't? But why would he pretend to be my husband if he wasn't? As Harry went to the door the phone rang.

"Here, it's your mum," he said, with a grin.

I just stared at the phone as Harry pecked my cheek. I sat and listened as she talked. She told me she was taking a holiday and she would be away for a few weeks. She sounded different on the phone, sort of caring. She asked how I was, and if I remembered anything. For some reason I just listened and then came out with something she might be able to help with. She was silent for a while, she seemed flustered. But she couldn't give me a reason, as to why I had big boobs on my wedding photo. Before she said much more she told me someone was at the door. It seemed like an excuse to me, just to get off the phone. What really bugged me was she didn't question what I had told her myself! Surely my mum would have wondered about her daughter sprouting breasts for a few wedding pictures, and then having surgery a few years later to enhance them? I sat on the bed looking at the indent from Harry's head. Maybe I was losing my mind or something. That might just be the answer as to why I wouldn't believe things. Maybe instead of going to the police I should go to the hospital. Maybe I was crazy!

I was still in the bedroom looking out over the fields, when the radio went on about the missing Emily. The police seemed to be giving up hope of finding her. The police spokesman seemed to be hinting at fearing the worst. When I noticed a post office van driving past I covered my naked breasts. I watched him go on towards the village. I saw him most mornings; he never stopped to deliver any mail here. In fact we hadn't had a single letter since we had lived here. It was like nobody knew we were here. No bills, no charity begging letters, nothing.

I lay back down on the bed just wondering where my life was going. My hand started to drift between my legs. I tried to stop touching myself but I just couldn't. This was me, feeling, touching, and playing with myself every chance I got! I didn't even feel strange walking naked downstairs to answer the phone.

"Hello, this is Mrs Trent," I said.

"High sweetheart, don't forget we have a date."

I gulped a little uneasily.

"So have you been working on hubby?"

My throat seemed to dry up. I didn't want Thomas to know my real intentions, but maybe because of my aroused state I played along.

"It'll take time, I told you."

"Yeah, but don't keep me waiting too long sexy."

I moved forward against the corner of the telephone table. My finger was flicking the pages of the telephone book.

"God, I can't wait to get at you," Thomas moaned.

I pulled the phone book to the edge on the table. My fingers bent the pages slightly. I gasped a little as I let the pages flick across my pussy.

"It sounds as though you are looking forward to it as well?"

I bent the pages back again and I let them all rush over my clit. The light paper and the wind the flicking pages produced had my head in a spin. I kept doing it, over and over.

"So, does hubby like the idea then?" he asked.

"He, he's coming round to it. But I need time," I mumbled, as I closed my eyes feeling the delicate paper tickle my aching clit.

"Good I'm glad, he'll be getting what he wants, and so will we," he whispered.

"Are you, playing with yourself?" I asked with a gulp.

"A little, like you," he answered.

I exchanged the book for my fingers. I couldn't believe how wet I was. I didn't want Thomas hearing anymore.

"I'll see you in two hours," I croaked.

I slammed the phone down, and let out the heavy gasp I had been holding in. My fingers were working hard on my pussy. I let my other hand cup my breast. I pulled and tweaked my nipples. My whole body felt hot, too hot. I raced to the door and flung it wide open. The cold air rushed into the house and all over my naked skin. My finger was back between my legs as I clung to the door frame for support. We lived on a very quite road. Sometimes hours would pass before a vehicle went past. I looked at the puddle on the grass. I had this sudden urge to stand in it. Fuck I wanted to sit in it! I took 3 small steps until I was standing in the cold water. There I was outside finger my pussy and my hard nipples. This was total madness but my heart pounded like never before. The cold water was just a couple of inches deep, but it seemed to send another sensation through my body. I suppose it was like the food last night. I moved to the side a little and felt tiny little scratches from the hedge. I backed into it a little; the prickles from the twiggs seemed to be all over my ass legs and back. My knees started to buckle as my orgasm hit me. I gasped and moaned and pressed back into the hedge further still. I felt a lot more prickling twiggs and it just filled my senses to overload. I crashed the door shut and clung to the telephone table. I was gasping and panting. All over my back, bum, and legs I could feel cold wet moisture from the hedge. Those little scratchy tingles on my back made me shudder. I went upstairs and stood under the shower. I hoped it would wash away what I had just done outside.

½ an hour later I had regained some of my composure. I stared into the mirror, the face looking back at me was mine, but what went on behind that face? I was still finding out things that I didn't like. Surely I should have been too frightened to go outside naked? OK that was bad enough, but to actually play with myself and not even look to see if I might have been seen! Would the old Christine have behaved like that? Would she have done those things? I started to dress; I needed to focus my mind on what I had to do. I had to stop thinking about sex, if I could!

"Hi sexy, do you want a lift?"

I smiled up at Andy. I shook my head.

"I'm waiting for someone," I offered.

"Oh, that's a shame. So, do you like my truck?"

I looked it over and shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know anything about them. It's awfully high up isn't it?"

He laughed.

"Yeah, it is supposed to be. See, this is the only thing that can get over the mud slides we had last year. Why don't you come for a ride, a little off roading?"

I grinned and shook my head.

"Look Christine, about the other day, I mean if you want to, well do you want to do it again?"

I gulped, god this was embarrassing.

"Andy it was, a one off, I'm married. We should never have done it."

His face dropped a little. While my words told him no, my pussy was telling me yes! I couldn't though. I had to get my head away from sex.

"So you love him, you love your husband? Come on its obvious why you married him, money, that's it isn't it?"

"Look Andy it's really none of your business," I snapped.

He drove off leaving me there to think about what he said. I wasn't thinking for long when Thomas arrived.

"Well don't you look hot," he said as his eyes rolled over me.

I watched him look around.

"So, has hubby gone to work then? Why don't we go inside for awhile?"

"Look I told you we have to take things slow. I don't just jump into bed with every man I see."

Even I had trouble believing my last statement.

"Soon, I want you soon."

I could see the lust in his eyes. He looked like he could jump me there and then. He moved closer to me.

"Give me a kiss," he mumbled.

I swallowed looking up into his face. I suppose I had to give him something, I didn't want him running off and leaving me with no transport into town. I moved forward feeling my breasts touch his chest. He grinned as I reached up and kissed him. I knew the little peck wasn't enough. His hand grabbed my waist and he pulled me close. His hot mouth was all over me. He didn't even stop when we heard a car approaching. I pulled off the kiss.

"It might be my husband," I panted.

"Good, let's show him what a slut his wife is," he spat.

He forced his tongue in my mouth. I felt his hand grab my ass and he pulled me close to him. I heard the car go by as Thomas kneaded my backside. His tongue was hot and searching and he groaned excitedly. I saw the post office van out of the corner of my eye. The driver was watching us with a grin on his face. Finally I pushed him off.

"God you are one hot bitch," Thomas panted.

"Then we should, should save it," I stammered.

He smiled at me as his hand went up the front of my short skirt. I just stood there letting him touch me between the legs.

"Hell, you're wet sweetheart," he groaned, as he gave my pussy a last squeeze.

My own breaths were deep and short. Why was I turned on by this man? I didn't fancy him; he was on a par with my husband. But why did I get wet just by kissing someone I didn't fancy? Thomas held the door open for me as I climbed in his van. He grabbed my arm holding me back for a second. His other hand went up the back of my skirt taking the hem over my ass.

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,394 Followers
12