Amnesty Program Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Professor Denton

----

"Fuck the fires of adversity," Rebecca said, and crushed the chip bag.

"Let's go to a bar." Jason said, suddenly. "Tonight."

Rebecca's eyes lit up. "Can you make me a fake ID?"

"Sure. I think so. Enough to fool a bouncer anyway. Can you dress up like a wanton strumpet?"

"Hmm, I guess so," Rebecca said, "do you think it will help us get into the bar?"

"I don't know," Jason said, "I just thought it would be hot to see you looking slutty."

Rebecca hit him on the arm, laughing. "I'll do it," she said, "but you'll have to order me something with an embarrassing name if we get in."

Jason grinned. "Our first date."

"You're lucky I already gave you a blowjob today," Rebecca said, gathering her clothes from the living room floor and heading back to Jason's room to change.

"Why?" he said, following her, admiring the way she made his boxers sway.

She grinned over her shoulder. "I don't put out on the first date." She shut the door to his room in his face.