Amplified Feelings Bottle 01

Story Info
A bottle of Alien Alcohol & a fight with B'Elanna.
2.1k words
3
18.8k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JubeCube
JubeCube
14 Followers

Harry woke with a start as his door chime rang. He lifted his eye mask and squinted into the dark. "Computer time." He whispered hoarsely, his voice still thick and groggy from sleep.

"The time is 0231 Hours." Harry groaned and rolled back over. Something started tugging at his eye mask, Harry swatted at it, making contact. He wrapped his fingers around the object trying to figure out what it was. Warmth spread from it. 'That's a hand.' He thought to himself. He pulled his mask off and turned to look at who the hand was joined to.

"Tom! What are you doing here." Tom smiled faintly, almost sheepishly. "Never mind." Harry mumbled and sat up in bed. "So how long this time?" Tom shrugged. Harry rolled his eyes and got out of bed. "Come on then, let's go set up the couch for you." The pair dressed Harry's couch, he didn't know why they just didn't leave it like that, Tom was coming over more and more lately. They finished and Tom lay down and pulled the sheets up to his chin. "Goodnight." Harry mumbled to him and went back to his room to sleep.

***

Harry woke and stumbled to his bathroom, stripping off and stepping into the shower. He turned on the water and closed his eyes, letting the warmth flow over his naked form. His hands roamed over his body as he washed himself down. Harry stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around himself. He walked through the lounge room to his bedroom.

"Morning Harry." Harry jumped, almost dropping his towel in the process.

"Tom! I forgot you were here."

"Geez Har, I feel real appreciated now."

"Tom, I'm sorry, I didn't mean-"

"Har, I was joking, you know, haha." Harry looked down and blushed.

"Uh…"

"Oh go on Har, it's not like I don't know what's there already anyway. Go change. I should actually head off and get some clothes to change into as well. I'll be bringing a bag back though." Harry nodded and entered his bedroom. He started pulling his clothes on and heard his door swish open as Tom left. Harry smiled to himself and continued dressing. He stepped out of his quarters and headed towards the turbolift, Tom caught up to him, throwing his arm around his shoulders. "Thanks Har."

"It's no problem Tom. Anytime." The pair entered the turbolift. "Bridge."

"So after shift, I will go get my things and bring them to your quarters then shall we go play Captain Proton or something in the holodeck?"

"Sounds good Tom." The turbolift came to a halt and the two stepped out, separating and going to their respective stations.

***

"Dismissed." Captain Janeway said to the senior officers. Harry watched as B'Elanna stood and almost ran out of the conference room. Tom was smiling his famous Paris smile as he stepped over to Harry.

"Let's go Harry." They exited the conference room, stepping into the turbolift. They shared the ride with B'Elanna. No one said a thing. Harry could feel the tension, when the doors opened she rushed out of the turbolift. Tom strolled out, again throwing his arm around Harry and directing him to his quarters. Tom gathered his things then the pair walked to Harry's quarters. Tom tossed his bag onto the floor near the couch and sat down. "Let's hear a tune Har." He said.

"Are you ok Tom?"

"Yes Har. I'm fine. Come on. Blow your clarinet, or what ever it is you do." Harry laughed and went to grab his clarinet. He walked out of his bedroom playing a happy, upbeat tune. Tom laughed and watched Harry's nimble fingers move over the clarinet and play the tune. Tom closed his eyes.

***

"Tom, hey Tom." Tom felt Harry's body as he knelt on the couch beside him. One hand was on the other side of Tom's legs so Harry was leaning across him. Tom smiled to himself and quickly grabbed Harry around the waist, trying to scare him.

"Boo!" Harry slipped off the couch and began laughing. Tom stood and offered his hand to Harry, pulling him to his feet. "There you go. Let's go eat, I'm famished." They headed towards the Mess Hall. After ordering dinner the two sat together at a table, laughing and joking. "I wonder if a holodeck is free."

"I checked after you'd fallen asleep, one is free so I booked it."

"Excellent work Har." Tom said smiling at his friend. Harry looked around the mess Hall and spied B'Elanna sitting with Chakotay. Tom's laughter broke his thought and he turned back to him. Harry smiled. "What's the matter? Not hungry?"

"Huh? What? Oh. No, I mean yes." Harry picked up the utensil and ate th food. "Neelix has really outdone himself this time hasn't he?"

"Most definitely." The two laughed, B'Elanna turned and looked at them. Harry could sense her anger. He didn't know what Tom had done; he liked to let Tom tell him when he was ready. "Come on, let's go, it's getting a bit stuffy in here." Harry stood and followed Tom to the holosuite where Tom activated Sandrine's.

"We haven't been here in a while Tom."

"I know, isn't it fantastic. I've been editing it here and there." Harry looked around. None of the usual holocharacters were around; in fact no characters were there. Tom ordered a couple drinks from the bar. Harry watched as the only character he hadn't noticed before walked over to the other end of the bar and pulled a glass out of a lower cabinet.

"Here you are, enjoy." He said as he placed the glass on the bench along with two glasses. Tom took them and headed over to a table. Harry followed and sat down. The musicians started filing in and took their positions playing soft tunes. Other characters started to fill the restaurant as Tom filled the two glasses.

"Take a swig of that Har." Tom said smiling almost evilly. Harry took a large mouthful, expecting the synthehol after taste but as he swallowed he felt the heat of it roll down his throat. He coughed.

"What on earth is that?" Tom started laughing at Harry's reaction.

"Oh, it's just something I got at our last shore leave. Good and real moonshine. They called it Chillih'Ot. Do you like it?"

"Uh. It's nice." Tom laughed again and topped Harry's and his own glass up.

"Have some more." Tom said downing his glass and pouring another. "Drink up. It's good for you." Harry rolled his eyes at Tom and took another mouthful, this time more wary of what he would be swallowing. He tipped the Chillih'Ot down his throat and swallowed it quickly. He could feel his brain becoming fuzzy as he drank the mysterious liquid.

***

Tom pulled Harry out of his chair and spun him around. The bottle of liquid lay on its side on the floor where it had rolled off the table. Tom had tried placing it on the tabletop steadily but missed and it hit the floor instead. The bottle had been empty before he tried putting on the table. Their lips were stained a deep red color from the liquid. Harry kept spinning and fell through a holocharacter. The pair laughed as Tom attempted to pull Harry back to his feet but fell sprawled on top of him instead. Tom looked into Harry's eyes, still laughing. He could feel the warmth of Harry's body as he lay on top of him.

Harry was still laughing when he looked into Tom's eyes. He became aware of Tom's body pressing into him. His brain barely registered the feeling, but his body was reacting without his brain assessing the situation. Tom leant down, pressing his lips to Harry's. Harry could feel Tom's tongue snaked into his mouth. Harry closed his eyes and moaned back into Tom's mouth.

"Tom." Harry started, but Tom continued to kiss him so he couldn't say any more. Harry managed to pull away slightly. "Tom." Tom pulled back and looked at Harry.

"Har, I'm…" Tom tried to stand and rolled off Harry.

"Tom… wait…" Harry had struggled up into a sitting position. "Tom, you're drunk. You love B'Elanna."

"Harry…" Tom was sitting beside him, he too was unable to scrambled to his feet. "I…" Harry could see tears forming in Tom's eyes. Habit over took Harry and he reached over putting his arm around him.

"Tom. Come on. Let's go." Harry called a holocharacter over to help them up. The pair were pulled to their feet and they both held each other up while walking back to Harry's quarters.

"Harry…" Tom started again as Harry helped him onto his couch. Tom reached out and pulled Harry to him. "Please Harry." He pulled Harry down onto the couch and leant into him, he pressed his lips to Harry's again. Again Harry closed his eyes, he leant into Tom. He could feel Tom's hands roaming over his body. Harry pulled away, he had tears in his eyes.

"Tom. Don't do this. Please." He looked away from his friend.

"But Harry…"

"Thomas Eugene Paris. Don't do this to me. Or B'Elanna, she doesn't deserve this." Silent tears had started to roll down his cheeks. "Don't tease me." Tom leant over to Harry and gently wiped the tears from his face. Tom kissed Harry's tear streaked face.

"Harry, I'm not teasing you." He kissed Harry again. He pulled Harry into him and pushed him back onto the couch. Harry let himself be pushed back, again he felt Tom's hand roaming over his body. He could feel the heat rushing to his crotch. He groaned around Tom's tongue. Harry could feel Tom's cock pressing into his hip.

"Tom. Why-" Harry paused. "Why are you doing this?" Tom kissed him again, his hands had found the zipper on Harry's uniform and started undoing it. "You're drunk Tom." Harry tried to wriggle out from under Tom's weight.

"No, Harry... We may be drunk… but we… have control over… our own… bodies… Our… feelings have… been amplified… though." Tom said between kisses he had stripped Harry of his shirt and was licking and sucking at Harry's chest. Harry arched his back, pushing his chest towards Tom's eager lips.

"But B'Elanna…"

"Harry. Later." He moved one hand to Harry's pants and unzipped them. He gently ran his fingers in light circles over Harry's cock, his other hand was running through Harry's thick dark hair. Harry moaned and finally let his hands circle around to Tom's back. Tom pressed himself into Harry's hip. He pulled himself away from Harry and quickly stripped off his shirts and started unzipping his pants. Harry watched Tom as he undressed himself. Tom looked at him, stopping before he could pull his pants off and leant back into Harry. He slid Harry out of his pants and Starfleet boxers. Tom looked up at Harry and gave him his famous Paris smile. Harry melted from that smile and Tom wrapped his hands around the base of Harry's cock. He licked the pre-cum off Harry's cock and engulfed his shaft in the dampness of his mouth. Harry moaned and relaxed more. He watched as Tom's head bobbed fast then slow. He moved his hands to Tom's head and held him in place. Tom's tongue swirled around the head.

"Tom…" Harry started as Tom began to suck harder. Harry's hips began to thrust into Tom's mouth. Tom lifted Harry's hips to his mouth. He sucked harder on Harry's cock. "Oh Tom…" Harry began to tremble as he closed in on a climax. Tom nipped gently at the inside of Harry's thighs. He massages his balls and again started sucking Harry's cock. "Oh gods…" Harry shuddered as his cum spewed forth, Tom swallowed as it rolled down his throat. Harry's body fell limp as his cum stopped flowing. His body was covered in both their sweat. He stared at his best friend, still breathing heavy. "Tom… why?" Tom kissed Harry's inner thighs.

"Don't you get it Har? Why B'Elanna was so hostile to us. Not just me. Didn't you realize it wasn't like the other times. She acted as though we didn't exist. I had several bottles of the Chillih'Ot. We shared one. She knew what the liquid did. I didn't until she told me. I didn't have to tell her, Harry. She knew. I want you." Harry stared at Tom. Harry leant forward and threw his arms around Tom.

"Thank you Tom. But why me?"

"Because I love you Harry." Tom kissed Harry again and lay back, pulling Harry down with him. Harry's head rested on Tom's chest. He listened to his heartbeat and slipped into unconsciousness. Tom rolled from under Harry and lifted him gently. He carried Harry to his bed and placed him in it, pulling the covers up. He climbed in beside him, pulling Harry closed to him. Soon Tom was fast asleep too.

JubeCube
JubeCube
14 Followers