Amsterdam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,489 Followers

In time, Kim slipped between my wife's legs, and with the same sort of expertise any woman might have, she began licking my wife's sweet succulent cunt, driving her insane with desire. I sat for a moment watching, my cock throbbing hotly as I did so, looking over, seeing the purple swollen knob of Kim's prick likewise dancing about of its own accord. Easily within reach, I did so, once again taking a surprised delight in holding it in my hand, fondling, stroking and playing with it. I couldn't help but notice the subtle similarities as well as the differences between us, the softness and warmth of Kim's shaft, even though it was as hard as a fucking rock simultaneously, just as mine was. I pulled on it, stretching the skin secreting away the head of his prick, eliciting a nice fat droplet of precum fuck juice, quickly capturing that with my finger tips, and then caressing his shaft, his fat spongy prick head with it, teasing it mercilessly as I did so. Hearing Kim moan once again, that same pleasured cry of ecstasy that any woman would make being so touched still confounded me as I sat there, playing with a cock instead of a cunt, and yet for the moment at least, enjoying it every bit as much.

Before I knew it, I had leaned over, drawing as much of Kim's prick into my mouth as I could, sucking it as sweetly and as softly as I knew how. Seconds later, Mieke joined me, the two of us simultaneously now licking it together, passing it back and forth like a shared ice cream cone as we took turns sucking, licking, and still hand over hand stroking her cock together.

How long we lay doing that I have no idea, and though it seemed like forever, neither one of us wanted to stop, quit, or go on to something else now or different. It was erotically sensual, sharing this moment with my wife, sucking another cock, just as she was, though I felt no queasiness nor guilt, nor awkwardness in doing so. Even when Kim announced she was about to cum, neither one of us quit, urging her to do so, and then licked, sucked, and continued to pump her prick until the inevitable eruption finally came. As though holding onto a geyser, Kim cried out in delight, the first massive spurts of her cream shooting high into the hair between us as she sat closely together watching it. I could feel part of it splashing down against my back and shoulders, realizing in an instant how my own so very often must have felt when doing the same on Mieke, and how she'd giggled wickedly at the sensation of it, just as I now found myself doing.

We paused briefly rolling away, watching Kim's prick continue to throb in pleasured release until gathering herself, she finally sat up smiling.

"Now then...what would you like?" she asked Mieke.

When Mieke looked at me, I knew exactly what she wanted. Something she had always wanted to do, yet we never had had the opportunity to do so...until now.

"What I'd like..." she began, "If...or as soon as, you can manage it...is to have the two of you fuck me simultaneously."

It was clearly evident there was no way she was going to allow Kim's enormously thick prick anywhere's near her ass, it would be difficult enough for her to even accept it inside her tight though very wet cunt. So it went without question as to who'd be doing what as surprisingly, Kim's cock once again began to stiffen, even though she'd just squirted what had seemingly looked like a gallon of cum juice only minutes ago now.

"There's condoms in the drawer next to the bed," she told me. I was closer, so I reached for them, handing her one, and then watched as she unwrapped it, soon rolling it over and down her once again stiff cock. "Ready whenever you two are," she then told us.

Even as well lubricated as we both knew that she was, this was going to take a moment or two before Mieke could fully, and comfortably impale herself down on Kim's prick. Sitting on top of her, I now lay, idly toying with, and enjoying one of Kim's breasts and nipples, all the while watching Mieke as she initially just moved back and forth letting the feel of her cunt as it slipped up and down Kim's shaft both tease and delight the two of them. When she finally was ready, she repositioned herself, reaching down, placing the head of his prick near her opening. Kim was indeed thick, his swollen head once again large. Seeing the minor struggle, without even thinking about it, I reached down, grasping Kim's cock, holding it in place as Mieke now began to slowly ease herself down over the giant phallus.

"Oh yeah...yeah! Fuck that's hot!" I commented, still holding Kim's dick, stroking it even as my wife gingerly, an inch at a time, slowly worked herself down and over Kim's shaft until she had actually managed to bury the length of it inside herself, finally having forced my own hand away from it so that she could. I continued to lie there off to the side, watching the two of them fuck, my cock dripping with cum drool, which immediately attracted Kim's attention to it. Reaching over, she now gripped me in hand once again, teasing and stroking my cock pleasurably until Mieke announced she felt ready for me to try penetrating her ass.

Using some of the same lube Kim had still had to use on himself, though Mieke was about as wet and slippery as I'd ever known her to be, I applied a bit of it to myself, and then to her ass. Kneeling behind her now, I positioned the head of my prick at that tight little opening and pressed. Even then, it took careful pains to ensure I could ease into her comfortably, as stretched as she already was at the other end. Eventually I did however, as Kim patiently waited, her cock deeply embedded inside my wife's cunt. Inch by inch, until I too was inside her, my own stiff cock pressing against Kim's, which I could easily feel as the two of us now filled her completely at both ends, though as yet unmoving.

"Oh my God!" Mieke moaned, just sitting there with the two of us filling her, and then slowly, gradually, beginning to move together simultaneously as we began fucking Mieke in unison.

She'd been hovering on the edge herself half the night as it was. And now experiencing, enjoying and finally knowing the pleasure of being double-fucked as it were, I sensed the inevitable beginnings of her climax as it began seizing her entire body. Thrusting in and out of her, I knew as well that I wouldn't be far behind when she did. Feeling, and then hearing her cry out as she came, thrashing about wildly, giggling, laughing, which she very often did whenever her pleasures where that great, which they obviously were. She soon fell off to one side, unable to help it, uncoupling us both when she did.

I had been only moments away from filling her ass with my cream though I didn't express it at the time, her pleasures too sweet to damper with my own selfish want still throbbing within my balls. Kim however somehow knew how close I must have been by the expression on my face, quickly scrambling over, her hand wrapping itself about my shaft, now pumping it up and down, aiming it purposely and directly towards her mouth.

"Go ahead," she smiled, waiting expectantly for the onslaught we both knew was imminent. It took but a second or two longer, then the first deliciously intense spurt of my own joy juice ripped through the length of my cock, spearing the back of Kim's throat as I watched it leap, followed quickly by another, and then another. Kim swallowed the mass of my copious spending without so much as batting an eyelash, continuing to milk my prick until there was simply no more juice to produce from it, only then letting go.

By now, Mieke had recovered just enough to sit there watching all this, a smile on her face, contentment in her eyes at what we'd all just shared and been through together. But looking down at Kim's once again very hard stiff prick, she and I knew we couldn't as yet leave, and had no intention of doing so, and leaving her in that particular condition.

"Ok...now then, what would you like?" Mieke asked her.

"Seriously?"

"Seriously, anything...name it," we both agreed.

"Well, to be perfectly honest," she began. "The hardest, strongest orgasms I ever experience, is when I'm being fucked in the ass, and sucked off at the same time."

At the moment, there was only one problem with that, I was now fairly flaccid, and though I knew in time I'd eventually get hard enough again to make the attempt. The reality was, Mieke and I really were running out of time, expected back at her parent's place before too much longer now as it was. But it became quickly evident that Kim had already taken all that into consideration.

"One of my toys...in my collection," she said pointing over towards it, which happened to be an original strap-on. Mieke quickly slipped into it putting it on. Admittedly, even she looked hot with what looked like a very life-like penis now sticking up and between my wife's legs. It wasn't necessary to discuss or point out my roll or place in Kim's request, and I really honestly didn't think twice about doing it now either. As Kim positioned herself on her knees, Mieke mounted her from behind, again smearing the two of them with some nice slick lubrication. I slipped under Kim, the view interesting enough as my wife eased herself inside her ass. Her hard long stiff cock hungrily waiting for me as I took it in hand and began fondling, working it, and then soon sucking on the tip of it as Mieke now slowly, yet expertly began fucking her.

I hadn't expected to get hard again, at least not so soon anyway. But laying there the way that I was, it was easy for Kim to lean forward, Mieke still enjoyably fucking her ass, as she now drew my entire prick inside her mouth. As soft as I now was, it was an easy feat for her to perform of course, but as she softly sucked me, tickling me back to life again, I likewise found myself exploring and performing the same pleasured sensations on her prick that she was giving to mine. Before long, I was hard and stiff once again, making it far more difficult for her to fully mouth me the way she had initially done, something that was completely impossible for me to do under either circumstance. But the decadence of Kim and I sucking off one another while Mieke continued fucking her ass, soon had the two of us spiraling to yet again another glorious orgasmic explosion. I came only a few moments before Kim did, and though I knew there wasn't much that shot from the head of my prick, it still felt incredibly intense as she sucked down whatever there was that came out of my dick. I'd already made the decision that I was committed now myself, not wanting to cheapen or lessen her pleasures either. When she began to pant, the bliss of her pleasures only moments away, I stroked, sucked, and urged her on to the point of no return. Seconds later, I felt the warmth of her spending filling my mouth, swallowing rapidly as spurt after delicious spurt of her cream suddenly began pouring into me, not all that different from when my wife's cunt creamed, as it very often did whenever I ate her.

"Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Kim moaned pleasurably, emptying herself into my mouth, and then soon after collapsing onto the bed, Mieke going with her, still deeply impaled within her ass as the three of us simply lay for a while collecting ourselves.

Already running late as it was, we soon had to dress, saying goodbye. Two days later we finally managed to take in the sex museum, which in and of itself was another eye opening experience, and certainly worth the while in seeing. And though once again pressed for time, we made a sudden unplanned for side trip back to the district, passing by the window where we'd first seen Kim that day we had gone down there. Unfortunately, the curtains were closed, letting us know she was currently occupied.

Mieke and I smiled wondering...when we had both first seen and met her, neither one of us had known. How many men actually ever did know, most of which only wanting either a hand job for cheap, or a quick pleasured blowjob after work before going home. Perhaps some few others would find out wanting or asking for more than that. Some would perhaps stay, others leave in search of another.

And some perhaps, would succumb to delights previously unknown. Just as we did.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,489 Followers
12