Amsterdam Ch. 04

Story Info
They're inseperable.
2.9k words
4.62
21k
6

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 02/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milf26
milf26
258 Followers

"This one?" He asked her hopefully. They had been inseparable for the past few days. That first night, had been a wash. They had both slept through the afternoon and until the morning. They had awakened with her wrapped around him, her little leg thrown over his hip. He slid out of bed to pee, and when he came back in she had thrown the blanket over her head and she was curled in a tight ball. He lifted the corner of the covers and slid back in, pulling her to him. She sighed and snuggled her back to him and they got comfortable.

"What do you have planned for today?" Simon gave her a little kiss on the shoulder and Sam wiggled her bottom against him. He tried to ignore the rush of desire that seemed to concentrate in his dick, but it was hard to do when she was right there, in only her bra and underwear. He raised his hand to her waist, and let his hand pet her from her ribcage to the waist of her panties. Sam had the smoothest skin he had ever felt on a woman, and the dip of her waist was beautiful. He kissed her shoulder blade, and she sighed.

"I was going to spend the day prowling the city, and eating." she turned in his arms and wrapped an arm around his neck. "How about you?"

"Me? I have a meeting with a realtor set up for 5 this afternoon so that I can go out looking for apartments. But until then, nothing. Do you want to spend the day with me? You can drag me along anywhere you want to go."

"Anywhere?" She slid against his body making sure that she touched as many points of her body to his as possible and he groaned in response. She was pressed against him, tempting him, letting him know that she didn't mind his touch.

"Anywhere..." His brain shorted when she buried her face in his neck and began to slowly suck at the sensitive skin there. Her hand lightly brushed the length of his body until it found the opening at the front of his boxer briefs, then she slipped her hand in and wrapped it around his cock.

"Hum, that sounds like a very promising day," Sam muttered just before her lips met his. The fingers of her other hand slid down his body at an excruciating pace, over the ridges of his abs and to his hip tempting and teasing him; her other hand worked his already hard dick in a rhythm that he could only describe as heavenly.

Sam's mind flitted to the thought that she had never been with a guy who had abs. Then the thought that he was lots cuter than most of the guys she had dated, floated in her mind. He was a few inches over six feet, and he looked like he worked out, but he was a little on the skinny side, with loose limbs, and big hands. She had sneaked a peek at his feet when he had slipped his shoes off yesterday afternoon, and she liked that they were cute feet and it looked like he took care of them. There was nothing worse than a dude with ugly toes!

Simon Fischer didn't really look like he would be in banking. No, the only thing that showed he might be a banker was the way he wore his hair. It was thick and black and cut rather conservatively, but it was stylish. He looked like he would climb mountains for a living, she thought as he flipped her onto her back, and slipped her breast from the cup of her lacy bra he planted his mouth over one of her nipples and she gasped from the sharp tingle that raced to her core. She loved having her breasts touched and he seemed to know exactly what she liked.

"Of course, we could also spend a little time getting to know each other, maybe ordering room service, and then tonight, we could go look at houses."

"Umm..." Words failed Sam for a second, as his lips brushed over her erect nipple. "That sounds kind of nice. But are you sure you can afford me? I'm really good at what I do. Oh! And you're pretty good at what you're doing right now! Oh!" His teeth had scraped across her nipple, then he tugged with his lips and mouth.

"I'm actually great at what I'm doing right now," Simon grinned and gave her other breast a gentle squeeze.

"You'll get no complaints from me," Sam agreed. Simon let go of her nipple and pulled the covers over his head, and moved to her panty clad center. A moan escaped her lips when his hands slid the white and black polka dotted boy shorts down her legs, and a little scream surfaced when he attached his lips to her clitoris. His hands reached up to twist and pull at her sensitive nipples, and Sam's body hummed with desire. She was no virgin, and she enjoyed sex as much as the next girl, but this man was doing things that she had never felt before. She would definitely buy him breakfast when they got out of bed. Well, maybe lunch.

Simon moved back up to her face, kissing and licking her skin every few inches, stoking the fire he had taken the time to start with his mouth on her pussy. He wondered if it was too soon to plunge inside of her; part of him wanted to keep her undulating under him indefinitely, but the other half of him wanted to take her now and satisfy himself. There would be other times, he was sure of it, but there would only be one first time and he wanted to make sure he hooked her. He decided to wait.

His eyes held her dark brown gaze for a moment before he ducked his head to kiss her his heart melting at the touch of her lips. His mind whispered that she was the one he had been looking for since he had discovered girls. He didn't know how he knew, but he wasn't going to fight a gut feeling. Gut feelings had gotten him far in life. The gut feeling that he should move to Amsterdam had gotten him to where he was right now: on the verge of making love to the girl of his dreams.

"You're really beautiful, Sam," Simon settled his body to the side of hers and slowed things so that he could get a hold of himself. He traced her profile, watching her eyes flutter closed. His finger moved over the contours of her nose, mouth and chin, then down into the valley of her neck and over the warm, velvety skin between her breasts. She had lovely breasts. They were full and perky and more than a handful tipped with dark dark nipples that stood at attention just for him. He kissed the one closest to him and she giggled.

"Thanks, but really--"

"You should learn to take a compliment," He shushed her. "Just say thank you."

"Thank you, Simon." She whispered, she did feel beautiful. The way he stared at her should have made her uncomfortable, but it didn't. Instead, she felt like a goddess under his gaze. It was going to be hard to leave him she thought to herself. He made everything feel so right. But the thought was abandoned by the finger that had trailed across the plain of her tummy and through the forest of black curls between her thighs, and onto that magic little button that he seemed to understand how to work. Her hips bucked and she let out a little mewl of frustration.

"I know that you probably want to make this last, Simon, but I'm feeling a little greedy." Sam gulped. His hands were magic.

Simon's mouth split in a mischievous grin and he slowed the torturous circles on the little nub that brought Sam so much pleasure. "That wasn't what I was talking about, I actually wanted you to speed up." She moved her hands to put them under the covers, but he grabbed them and stopped her.

"Just give me a few minutes. I want to do something special for you." His eyes smoldered, and she yielded to the fingers that had started their slow movement once again. She turned her head, and kissed him. It wasn't long before she felt the shudders of her first orgasm flood over her, and she cried out his name over and over gasps punctuating every word. When she was finally still, she opened her eyes and found him smiling at her. "Aren't you glad I didn't stop?" Simon teased. he rolled over and stepped out of bed, and around the corner to his bags. She heard the whirr of a zipper and then his hand rummaging around the pocket for a condom she was sure. He came back with a length of condom wrappers, which made her laugh.

"How many times do you figure on doing this? Or should I ask how many women?" Sam quirked an eyebrow and Simon barked out a laugh, and jumped into the bed.

"I was a Boy Scout, and I like to be prepared," was his answer as he tore the wrapper open, and deftly rolled the thin rubber over his penis. Sam sat up gave his shoulder a gentle push urging him onto his back. She threw a leg over him and held her body over him.

"I hope you're prepared for this," Sam lowered her body to his and used her hand to guide him into her body. When she was fully seated on him, she began to rock her hips slowly at first, building the rhythm steadily faster, grinding her body onto his, starting a rhythm that soon had them both panting and close to the edge.

Simon's hands gripped Sam's hips, changing her direction, plunging her down on his cock. He worked his hips quickly, driving himself into over and over until she shouted out her release when her body went rigid with her orgasm. When her core muscles massaged him, he felt his seed rush through his body and into the condom. He had never felt a rush quite like that before!

They stayed put for a few minutes, taking the time to recover from the best sex either one of them could remember having, staring at one another in wonder.

When Sam moved to his side, and lay down, still panting a little, Simon gathered her into his arms and kissed her forehead. She snuggled into him, and her body relaxed in sleepiness. "I should warn you that I like to fall asleep after sex," her voice was drowsy.

"Me too," he stayed quiet until he heard her breathing even out, and then he stayed awake, watching her. Committing every one of her features to memory.

*** "So what about this one?" He asked. they had looked at a few houses yesterday which he chalked up to experience, but not success. They had tried looking on the east side of the city, and then there had been the little apartments at the south of the city, but neither one of those parts of the city were a place he could see himself living in. The fourth day they had ended up in and around the Jordaan District on a very long day that had started out with breakfast, and shopping and then a mid morning snack to have more poffertjes and coffee, then they met Paul, the realtor at the place they were currently standing in. It was a three bedroom flat that featured soaring ceilings and a crystal chandelier in the center of the entry hall through the second floor that was built like a balcony, The place was really cool, and much too big for just him, but he liked it from the minute he had stepped through the doors. And he hoped she did too.

Sam had taken her time turning on the faucets in the newly renovated kitchen that was a tasteful green grey color with black counter tops. She imagined the dinners he would cook in that kitchen and the parties he could have. The house was open in the center a giant chandelier hanging from the third story which had two skylights to let light in. The apartment had beautifully modern decor that was all sleek lines and tasteful colors. She took in the layout, which was a bit eclectic. It was built almost like a hotel but managed to feel homey.

Going from room to room, she had thought that the bedrooms had been nice and large, and she loved that the loft on the top floor had a little stairway that led to a rooftop patio. The View from the patio was a spectacular panorama. She had turned on every light switch, and checked the appliances in the kitchen; she had checked to make sure the windows were in good working order, and had even checked the foundation. When she had run the heat full blast, he wondered what she thought, but he couldn't even begin to tell because she kept a perfect mask of impartiality.

"So?" Both he and Paul stared at her, waiting for her to come to a conclusion, and he wasn't disappointed when the corners of her mouth lifted in a grin.

"This is a great house, Simon. If you don't take it, I might have to move to The Netherlands and take it from you."

"Madame is pleased then?" Paul was a well dressed man of few words. It was as if it pained him to say more than necessary.

"Madame is very pleased," Sam nodded and Paul fixed his eyes on Simon.

"The home is fully furnished, and available immediately. As soon as the papers are signed you can move in."

"Great!" Simon took one last look around and looked out the front windows that overlooked Prinsengracht. He couldn't believe this was happening. He was making the move overseas, and the woman he had fallen totally and helplessly in love with was leaving in a few days to go back to the States. The irony was not lost on him. "We should celebrate," Samantha said as she followed Paul through the front door with Simon right behind her. Paul locked the door when they were all out, and then turned to them.

"You can follow me to my office, then we will sign the papers," He was walking down the path before they could even agree. Sam gave Simon a shrug and they lopped off after the short man who was as lean as his words were. Sam and Simon chatted about what would need to be put into the new house. She pointed out how close the pharmacy and the green grocer was to the apartment, and he was impressed. That was something Simon would never have thought about, until he had moved in and then had gotten hungry. And when she asked him what he wanted to do that night to celebrate the new place in a new city, he grinned and then brought up something he hadn't mentioned before.

"Well, the people at my work are having a little get together this evening. Care to go?"

"Really?" Sam thought that it might be fun to meet some other people. "What would the evening entail?" She tapped her index finger on her chin and waited for him to reply.

"Drinks. Hanging out. You know, nothing too fancy." They stopped at the door to the realty office. Paul let them inside and then led them down a hallway with carpeting so thick their footsteps were muted all the way to his office.

"Drinks and hanging out sound perfectly fine," Sam half whispered.

"Pick you up at eight?" Simon whispered in her ear before he gave it a kiss.

"I think I can be ready by then," Sam teased. He gave her a smile that was naughtier than he had any right giving. It was the kind of smile that hinted back to earlier in that morning when they had made love first thing after waking up. She wished more than anything she could rip off his clothes right there. She mused about Paul's reaction if she were to fuck Simon in that beautifully decorated office on his perfectly tidy desk and decided that he would probably frown upon the overt display. A smile played around her lips, and Simon winked as if he knew what she was thinking. God, she hoped not. Because she was sure he would act on it if he did.

"Good. I can't wait to see what you wear." He sat on one side of the desk in the room, while Paul took his seat on the other.

"If you don't need me here, I think I will do a little shopping. You know, go find something to wear for tonight." She started to turn and Simon caught her hand.

"Meet me back at the hotel?" He asked. She bent and gave him a quick little kiss on the lips, then straightened up and headed for the door.

"I'll see you later." She was pulling the heavy door behind her when Simon's voice reached her.

"Love you," Simon said absently. He was focused on the papers Paul had placed in from of him and she was pretty sure he had no idea what he had just said to her.

Stunned, she walked out the building and out onto the street before she said "I love you too, Simon."

From the way her heart flopped, she knew that she had never said anything so sincere in her life.

She had also never felt so heartbroken.

milf26
milf26
258 Followers