Amsterdam Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ladyellen
ladyellen
1,115 Followers

I grasped it in both hands. It seemed hot, the veins down the length of it bulged, and the large wet purple head was pushing its way through the soft encircling covering of the foreskin. I would have loved to go down on him, but my need was now urgent. I needed to feel him inside me. I looked across at Chris. His robe was now open, his legs spread, and he was rubbing himself urgently.

I pushed myself back on the sofa, lifted one leg up against the back, and let the other rest on the floor. In this position, I was an open invitation. I could feel that the lips of my pussy were spread open. He looked down at me, then reached out and began to toy with my pussy. I groaned and looked up at him pleadingly. "Fuck me," I mouthed silently. He smiled and eased his hard body between my open legs. I felt his hard cock nuzzling against my open pussy. I spread my legs a little wider. I cried out and felt that wonderful sensation as he began to slide into the welcoming grasp of my vagina. The tight, warm, wet walls enveloped him as he pressed his advantage home.

Fully encased within me, he rested. I contracted my muscles, gripping him tightly. I felt his body tense and then relax as I released him to begin the slow sensual movement. As that wonderful weapon at first began to slide slowly back and forwards within the tight confines of my pussy, my hands gripped his back. My finger nails dug into the hard firm flesh, and my longs legs wrapped around his body, pressing us ever closer together.

He was a wonderful and considerate lover, taking me slowly at first on a sensual journey. As he began to quicken his pace, I thrust my body up to meet him. Our hips ground together and I experienced the wonderfully erotic sensation as his heavy balls slapped between my open thighs.

Soon he was thrusting into me with urgency.

Rivulets of perspiration dripped off his face and dropped onto my breasts, running down the heaving slopes into the valley below. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming," I gasped breathlessly. "Do me harder! Fuck me! Fuck me!" It was then my brain seemed to explode, and I almost fainted as the most gigantic orgasm coursed through my body. His cock was thrusting and jerking, and I could feel myself being filled with copious amounts of his juices. They leaked from my overfilled tunnel and ran down between my thighs and soaked into the sofa under us. He collapsed on top of me, gasping. I kissed his wet cheeks and whispered my grateful thanks into his ears.

As I lay there, I was fearful of looking over to where Chris was sitting. I was now experiencing a slight feeling of guilt over what I had done. How would we get over this? Was this what he had wanted? Carl lifted his body away from mine, and I was surprised to find Chris kneeling at the side of the sofa. His robe was open and his cock was now limp. He reached up and took Carl's hand, and I saw him grip it tightly as he got to his feet. They stood there for a moment. Then Carl turned away and headed for the bathroom.

Chris turned back to me. He took my hand, held it up to his face, and kissed my fingers.

"Thank you, thank you, my darling, you have made me a very happy man." I smiled at him and reached up and pulled him to me. We kissed long and tenderly. When we broke away, he looked at my body, still showing signs of our exertions.

He leaned over and kissed each of my breasts in turn, drawing the nipples into his mouth. Then he slowly moved down my body, kissing me as he went until his mouth was over my pussy. I could still feel Carl's juices running from it, but this did not stop him from covering me with his mouth, and his tongue began to lick me as he slurped up the mixture of our love juices. I groaned with pleasure, pressing his head against me. God, how I loved this wonderful man.

We at last made it to the bathroom. Carl looked up from drying himself as we entered. The two men looked at each other, then Chris went over and put his arm around his friend. Carl did the same, and the two good friends hugged each other.

Chris and I took a long shower together. I stood there and allowed him to wash me, something that always gave him pleasure, and then I reciprocated. I was still feeling slightly guilty and we had hardly spoken. I needed to show him that I still loved him. I slid down onto my knees in front of him and took his limp cock in my hands. I kissed it and caressed it till it began to grow in size. At last it was big enough to wrap my lips around and suck into my mouth. As it continued to grow, soon it was hard and rigid. My head bobbed back and forward as I took him deep into my throat before sliding his cock out and sucking and teasing on the large, bulbous end.

At last I recognized the tell tale signs that he was about to come. I felt him start to pull away from me. Coming in my mouth was something I had not usually encouraged. I had always found it a little distasteful to take a man's cum this way, but I knew Chris enjoyed the experience. Being the lover he was, he always respected my wishes, but today I needed to pleasure him to give something back. I gripped his body and pulled him to me, sucking him deeper into my throat. He tried hard, but he could restrain himself no longer, and with a cry, he gushed into me, his hot creamy love juice filling my mouth. I gulped it down, tasting the slightly salty fluid slide down my throat. He gripped my head tightly as I milked every last drop from him. Then I smiled up at him, licking my lips as the warm waters of the shower washed over my face.

After we emerged from the shower, we dried ourselves, and I told Chris that if we were going out, I needed some time to get ready. He said he would check with Carl what time we needed to leave. I was seated in front of the dressing table when he popped his head round the door and told me that I had an hour. "Okay, I should manage it by then. You two can have a drink, but don't have too many. I don't want to have to deal with two drunks tonight."

I sorted out my hair using my electric curling tongs and did my make up, but I was a little unsure about what to wear. Did I dress up or did I dress down? I guessed that I should check with Carl as he had been to the club before. I stood up and looked for my robe, then realised that It was still in the lounge where it had been left after Chris had removed it. There seemed little point in being shy at this stage. Carl had already seen everything there was to see, so I just slipped into a brief thong and went through into the lounge. The two guys were sitting on the sofa watching some soccer on the TV. They looked up and Carl smiled, seeing my almost naked state. "So you are ready to go?" he said with a smile. "I love the outfit."

I glared at him and shook my head. "No, I was just wondering what I should wear for tonight."

He looked at Chris. "What do you think Chris? Something really sexy?"

Chris nodded. "Yes, that would be really nice."

"Okay," I smiled, "I will see what I can find." And with a smile, I returned to the bedroom.

As it had only been a weekend, I had not brought that many clothes with me, and the only really evening clothes I had was been the black cocktail dress I had worn last night. I had a skirt and top and some velvet trousers, but I wasn't too sure that theses were the sort of things the guys were thinking about when it came to a sexy outfit. It was then I remembered the rather nice nightdress I had bought on my shopping trip. I took it out and looked at it. Could I dare wear it as a dress? It was almost totally see through, but with a bra and thong on under it.....

I decide to try it on. I slipped into a skimpy black lace bra and a matching thong, and then I drew the nightdress over my head. It felt wonderful! I had tried it on at the store and that was one of the reasons that I had bought it, because it felt so nice against my skin. I looked at myself in the long mirror. Wow! I thought to myself, and immediately felt the wonderful feeling in the pit of my stomach. Yes, this was certainly what the guys were looking for, but could I actually go out in public in it. The whiteness of my body seemed to shine through the sheer material. It still looked a bit like a nightdress, but when I added a wide silver belt and some chunky jewelry, it began to get the look I was looking for. I checked myself once more in the mirror, and then I smiled. Maybe just one more thing! I sat on the stool and pulled on some lacy topped hold ups. I checked again. Yes, now it was right. With my 5" high heels, I maybe looked slightly sluttish, but definitely sexy.

When I walked back in the lounge, the guys looked up from the TV and stared. Neither of them spoke for a moment. Carl had an amused look on his face and Chris just stared open mouthed. "You look incredible," he finally managed to speak.

Carl nodded in agreement. "I can't wait to walk out with you looking like that," he said with a wide grin.

Chris got up from the sofa and came over and kissed me. "You look sensational, darling, but are you sure you are happy going out like that?"

I nodded. "As long as I am protected by you two guys, I guess I will be alright."

He smiled and shook his head. "I could never have imagined that you would dare to wear anything like that, but I'm glad you did. You have made my day, and I guess a few other people when they see you." He smiled.

I poured myself a glass of wine while the two of them went to get ready. I stood and looked out of the window over the darkening Dam square at the lights of the cafés spilling light across the square, and the occasional tram rattling its way into town. I could see the reflection of my outfit in the window and a mused to myself wondering just what excitement tonight would bring.

The two guys came out of the bedroom. "Well, are you ready to hit the town?" Carl inquired.

I smiled. "Just lead the way." I had not brought a coat with me, and I thought it might get a little cool later on, so I slipped a black evening shawl around my shoulders and followed the guys out of the room.

There was another couple in the lift down to the lobby and I got an approving smile from the guy, but his partner, an attractive blond, did not see the funny side and almost dragged him out of the lift when we reached the ground level. I got a few admiring glances as we made our way through the hotel, and by the time we reached the door, I was already beginning to enjoy myself; I always loved being the centre of attention.

The doorman eyed my outfit with more than casual interest, and wished us all a pleasant evening as he assisted us into a waiting taxi. It was only a short run to the Red Rooster, and the doorman nodded his approval as I stepped out of the taxi. Once inside the club, we were escorted to our table by an attractive waitress in a somewhat brief red outfit.

The place was very plush with deep red curtains everywhere and dimmed lighting. The tables were all set in small booths around a stage area. The booths were not overlooked and you could only see into the ones opposite were you were seated. The waitress showed us to the table which to my surprise was on the front row overlooking the stage. She waited until we were seated, and then took our drinks order and handed out a food menu to each of us.

The waitress quickly returned with our drinks, and we sat and discussed the menu. We ordered a meal, and when it came, it was excellent, and so was the wine. Looking around. I could see that the place was now full. In most of the booths, I could see there were couples or threesomes. We were all in a very light hearted and receptive mood when it was announced that the entertainment was about to start.

Suddenly there was a hushed silence as the place went into darkness. Then one single spotlight lit up the centre of the small stage in front of us, and standing in the spotlight was an attractive young couple. They looked like teenagers. They were both dressed in what looked like silk wraps. As the soft erotic music began to fill the room, they embraced and kissed each other tenderly, then slowly removed each other's wrap. Under it they were both completely naked.

They started gently and sensually caressing each other's bodies. The small portion of the stage began to rotate giving everyone in the room a chance to see the action from every angle. He cupped her breasts and kissed the sharp pointed nipples; she pressed her body against him running her hands down his back and gripping his firm bottom. After a few moments of this, she slid slowly down onto her knees in front of him and began caressing and stroking his semi-hard cock. Slowly and majestically it began to rise and swell until it became a good 9". She leaned forward and began to wetly lick its length, licking her tongue up the full length, then sucking on the protruding purple head.

Suddenly her mouth enveloped it, and she took him deep into her throat. She worked on his balls, massaging them as she sucked hungrily on his cock. After a short while, she slowly withdrew her mouth, leaving him wet and slick. Then still on her knees, she turned around and presented her rear to him. He gripped her hips and ran his cock up and down between the firm cheeks of her arse. He spread her legs with his feet, and taking his cock in his hand, he directed it toward her open pussy lips. The girl reached down between her legs and helped him; then he was sliding into her.

I felt myself getting hot as I watched, from close quarters, his cock sliding in and out of her pussy. It was glistening with her wetness. I had never seen the sex act so graphically displayed. I was pressing my own hand against my pussy already feeling the wetness soaking into the thin material of my brief thong. As the girl's face came around, I could see the look of lust and pleasure on her face. I could see her breasts swinging slightly with the action of her body, and I could see that wonderful cock slowly emerging and disappearing as the guy thrust it into her body.

Slowly but perceptibly, he began to quicken his pace. Her actions became more abandoned. She thrust herself up against him meeting his every stroke. Then she cried out, and he plunged into her one final time. His body went rigid. They stopped there, not moving, perspiration dripping from their naked bodies. As the stage slowly turned, I could see his cock still penetrating her, but the mixture of the juices and cum were seeping from her pussy and beginning to run down her inner thighs. With my own hand still pressed between my thighs, I almost came myself.

Suddenly there was darkness and wild applause. When the lights returned, the stage was empty. Only a small wet patch on the red carpet showed where they had been.

I took a large drink of my glass of wine. Carl was smiling at me. "Did you enjoy that?" he asked.

I nodded, a slight smile on my face. "It was incredible! I almost came myself." I said a little huskily.

Carl grinned. He looked at Chris who was still staring at the stage. "Okay, was it?"

Chris turned and smiled. "It was more than okay; it was fucking unbelievable."

Before the next act came on, the waitresses moved between the alcoves refreshing and supplying drinks, and it gave everyone the chance to relax a little. I hadn't noticed anything apart from the action on the stage, but when the lights came up, I noticed with some amusement that in the alcove opposite there was some hasty rearrangement of clothing.

As the lights slowly went down again, the buzz of the audience diminished. When the lights came up, I was surprised to see what looked like a young schoolgirl seated on a chair on the stage. I leaned over towards Carl, a little concerned. "Isn't she a bit young to be appearing on here?"

He smiled, leaning closer to me. "She only looks young. The police are very strict about this in Amsterdam. She has to be at least 18 to get a license." I looked at her again. She could have fooled me.

I turned and watched the girl as she slowly proceeded to undress, placing each item of clothing on the chair. When she was naked, she stood for a moment as the stage slowly revolved. She did look a little older now although her breasts were quite small with protruding areolas and nipples. Suddenly, two extremely fit looking, well built young men walked on stage. They were also almost naked apart from a square of material that hung down concealing their privates.

They moved in on the girl and began to caress and stroke her naked body; they were very intimate with her. One of them lifted her off the floor as though she were a rag doll. He rested her against his body and spread her legs wide. His partner moved in and proceeded to intimately explore her pussy, pushing his fingers deep inside her and teasing her protruding clit, until she cried out.

I was so intent on the action before me that I did not at first notice the hand on my leg. It was only when I felt my dress being drawn up that I looked; it was Carl. With the erotic action going on only feet away from me, I was in no mood to stop him. On stage, the two guys were now using the girl as a fuck tool. One was supporting her arms while the other was between her legs. The brief coverings that they had worn when they came on stage had disappeared, and he was fucking her slim girlish body with an unusually large, fat cock. It seemed impossible that such a slim thing like she was, was able to accommodate him.

Under the table, Carl's inquiring fingers had reached the warm dampness of my thong, and he was running an exciting finger slowly up and down the cleft of my pussy. Suddenly there was a movement from the other side of me. It was Chris's hand gripping my leg. I turned towards him, he leaned forward, and our lips met.

On stage, the two young men were assisting each other to penetrate the young woman from every angle possible. It amazed me that her slim body seemed to be able to take the men without any obvious discomfort. I didn't think that I would have been able to accommodate them so easily.

Under the table, things were heating up. My dress was now up around my hips. I had raised myself from my seat to allow them to completely remove my thong, and now I was experiencing the wonderful sensation as the two of them invaded the warm, wet delights of my pussy. Carl's finger was doing delightful things to my exposed clit while my loving hubby was caressing my g spot as only he knew how. I have heard of multiple orgasms, but I have never seen one and experienced one at the same time. The two men had finished fucking the young girl, and she was kneeling between them caressing their balls as they jacked off. As the first globules of thick creamy sperm shot out from the twin cocks and landed on her exposed body, Chris and Carl brought me to a climax. I cried out, biting painfully onto my lip, as my body convulsed, and Chris's hand was soaked in my juices. The last thing I saw before the lights went down was the girl kneeling on the stage licking the twin cocks, in turn her body and face streaming with their combined ejaculations.

This time the lights seemed to stay dim for a longer time. I guessed it was for allowing some of the patrons to make themselves a little more presentable before the lights were made any brighter. I noticed now that we were not alone in our own little world of sexual pleasures.

Looking around me, I could see that in other alcoves other couples were taking their pleasures more openly. Directly across from us, a woman seemingly totally naked above the waist was lying back while her ample breasts were being feasted on by her partner. What other pleasures were being taken I can not say. I was not able to see what was going on below the level of the table as it was hidden from my view.

As the evening progressed, more acts were presented, and more drink flowed. The whole place became more like a Roman orgy. Some members of the audience were so turned on by the performances they had been watching that they were now openly indulging in sex acts of their own, oblivious of what was going on around them or who was watching. I was not missing out on the action myself. Between them, Chris and Carl had managed to strip me naked, leaving me in only my hold ups and heels. My pussy was gushing and my breasts and nipples tender with all the action they had seen. I had even managed to give both of them a successful blow job, and just at this moment, I would have had no objections if either of them had taken to opportunity to take me there and then over the table, in full view of everyone.

ladyellen
ladyellen
1,115 Followers