Amsterdamned: Weekend of Kink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Green_Gem
Green_Gem
757 Followers

Chloe watched mesmerized as her mother's hand with its elegantly polished fingernails tried to close around the massive black stalk but failed to do so. She was about to make some silly quip about the monster cock but stopped suddenly when she saw the glazed look in her mother's eyes. Her breathing had quickened and there was no mistaking the way her nipples were poking out through the silk of her blouse. Jesus Christ; her mother was blatantly aroused by the huge black cock. The realization came as a shock to Chloe. Up until that moment she had never thought about her mother and a cock in the same sentence. It was one of those things you just didn't think about. Obviously her parents had sex, she had just never considered the details, but now, watching her mother touch and caress the fake cock so intimately stirred something inside Chloe, something she didn't understand but nonetheless found strangely exciting.

"Take it mom," she blurted out as Paula reluctantly released her grip on the toy. "I can see you want it, and it will be good for those times when dad's away."

Paula felt her face flush. God, Chloe was right. She did want it. She wanted it so much her pussy was drooling, aching with need to be stretched and fucked by that outrageous thickness. The warm slickness and the dull throb between her legs was driving her mad. She was dizzy with lust and shame. Her bubbling desire had come so close to the surface that her daughter had actually witnessed it. Christ, she had to get herself together.

"No, don't be silly," she said trying to laugh it off, we're here to get you something. The Rabbit Pearl, you said?

"Yip, that's them there," Chloe replied pointing out the pink boxes. "But I'm going to browse deeper into the shop."

She deliberately left her mother, wanting to give them both some time alone to compose themselves. From what she had observed her mother was embarrassed but aroused by the toy. She must have imagined what it would be like to have that big black cock fuck her. It was all very weird, but watching her mother's excitement as she stroked that monster cock had turned her on terribly. She was aroused when she entered the shop but the unabashed desire on her mother's face was one of the sexiest and erotic things Chloe had ever seen. She wondered suddenly what her mother would look like in the throes of orgasm. Her pussy clenched as the thought struck her and a lurid image flashed through her brain. Chloe swallowed hard and felt her face burn. God, what was she thinking?

Shaking her head as if to erase the madness that was playing out in her mind she tried desperately to focus on the rows of videos. Anything to take her mind off the surreal feelings and lewd thoughts she was experiencing. The box covers taunted her already overloaded brain. The whole gamut of kinky sex was available including S&M, bestiality, incest, anal adventures, double penetration, triple penetration, gangbangs, transvestites and some really perverse shit like kiddie porn. Nothing, she realized was taboo here in Amsterdam, not even fleeting depraved thoughts about her own mother. It was the place where anything sexual was possible, where every debauched fantasy could be fulfilled, where there were no limits and no judgments on morality.

The deep sound of a male voice brought Chloe out of her reverie. A couple were standing close to her choosing some DVD's. The man glanced over and smiled at her then returned his gaze to what his female companion was showing him.

"Let's watch it here," she urged in a husky voice.

"Ah mon chérie, but you know what it will do to me?"

Chloe moved away acting as if she were looking at some videos but peering surreptitiously at the woman. She was more striking than attractive with dark hair cut short in an almost boyish fashion She had dark eyes and a wide generous mouth. Her body was athletic with full breasts which pressed tightly against her tee shirt showing the outline of her large nipples. She was not wearing a bra, Chloe was certain of that, from the way her tits jiggled as she waved two large packages around. Judging from the size of the boxes, Chloe guessed they were more bizarre toys, definitely not the average-sized vibrator. She watched with interest as the women spoke animatedly to the man and then dragged him off to the cashier to pay for their purchases, before returning to one of the booths to view the DVD. Intrigued, Chloe inched her way towards the booths. Some were unoccupied and she glanced in. They were badly lit and barely big enough for two people. A large aircraft style chair with wipe clean PVC upholstery dominated the space and faced a TV screen inset into a frame. The soundtracks of the different films filtered through the thin walls, snippets of dialogue here and there, obscenities, grunts, groans and the unmistakable sounds of orgiastic moaning and screaming as the porn stars were put through their paces. Chloe's nipples, already swollen and puffy scraped against the rough lace of her bra and sent a bolt of heat to her throbbing pussy. She was being utterly consumed by the sensory overload around her and then she saw them. The couple had taken the booth at the very far end, away from the watchful eyes of the cashier.

They had left their door slightly ajar.

With a thudding heart she moved along the row of DVD's facing the booths. She pretended to be engrossed in the titles but wanted to get as close as possible to watch the couple without drawing attention to herself. The woman was sitting on top of the man in a reverse cowgirl position so she could watch the screen as she fucked him. Her skirt was hiked up around her waist and she had impaled herself on his cock. From her vantage point Chloe couldn't see the man's face, but she could see he was wedged tightly inside the woman. She rode him hard, grunting as she slid up and down on his dick, her eyes riveted to the screen. Their moans merged with the other carnal sounds seeping from the booths. Suddenly the woman stopped and climbed off the man's cock. It was thick and stiff, gleaming wetly in the light from the screen. Chloe sucked in a lungful of air and stared wide-eyed as she watched the woman positioned her ass over the man and slide his cock deep into her rectum in one sure stroke. The stretched cheeks of her ass coming to rest on his heavy balls.

"Fuck!" Chloe hissed softly. Her own pussy was throbbing so badly she knew that with one or two strokes of her clit she would come. She clenched her thighs tightly together and fought to steady herself before her knees buckled under her. She squeezed her eyes shut, not daring to look another moment. A mad impulse grabbed her; she was tempted to rush into one of the booths and finger fuck herself, but was sure that the cashier would notice her strange behavior. She took a few deep breaths before opening her eyes. Her mother was approaching. God, no! They had to get out of there. She stumbled towards Paula on unsteady legs. No fucking way could her mother see the dirty little peep show she had been watching.

"Honey, are you okay?" Paula asked, taking in Chloe's wild expression.

"Fine, fine, just a little hot. It's very stuffy in here, I need some air."

"Yeah, okay let's get out and have something cold to drink."

***

Chloe rested her cheek against the cool tiled surface of the bathroom wall. Her pussy was clenching around her fingers in orgasm and she worked her thumb rapidly against her clit wanting to bring herself to a second climax. The first had been quick and the release, while very much needed, was not satisfying enough. Chloe shut her eyes and saw the obscene images from the evening that were burned into her brain. The firm grip of her mothers hand around that thick black shaft, the gleaming cock buried in the woman's ass in the sleazy booth, the whores in the windows, the lewd pictures of swollen cocks and cunts. The images blurred together and raced through her fevered mind. Cut cocks, uncut cocks, black cocks, dripping cocks, smooth cunts, hairy cunts, obscenely stretched cunts, tight cunts, and gaping cum-filled cunts. Cocks and cunts fucking everywhere she looked, like some deranged fuck fest of human flesh. Her orgasm built and built, finally exploding in a bubble of pleasure that radiated throughout her shaking body. Chloe bit her lip hard to stop herself from crying out and collapsed onto the toilet seat trembling, her head thrown back until the ebbing throbs had subsided and her heartbeat had slowed.

She recalled their walk back to the hotel, how she had struggled to follow Paula's excited chatter about her purchases; the Rabbit Pearl Vibrator and some lingerie for her wedding anniversary that was coming up. Although Chloe had managed to mutter appropriate answers, her mind was really elsewhere. The achy congestion in her pussy had to be relieved before she could think clearly again. Now that it had been, she went about wiping herself clean, flushing the toilet and noisily brushing her teeth while shifting things around the bathroom in the hope that all would appear normal to her mother.

Paula glanced up as Chloe entered the room. She was propped up in the big double bed against the pillows paging through a pamphlet about the museum and bulb tours that were available. Thank God it was sexless, Chloe thought gratefully. After the night she had experienced, she didn't feel she could cope with anymore.

"That was fun tonight, wasn't it hon?"

"Yeah it was great, sure was different," Chloe replied slipping into bed and turning onto her side, her back facing her mother. She was tired; emotionally and physically drained. A good night's sleep was what she needed. Tomorrow was another day in this hectic city. The peal of church bells from the Oude Kerk filtered into the room. An unsettling contrast to the pulsing sex and depraved activity below in the Red Light District, Chloe thought drowsily as sleep finally engulfed her.

Reassured by the sound of Chloe's heavy breathing, Paula reached under her pillow and withdrew the thick fleshy cock. Despite fighting with herself to resist the temptation, she had given into her burning desire and bought it together with the other items while Chloe browsed at the back of the shop. Now, two hours since her daughter had fallen asleep, Paula could no longer wait. She had teased her nipples, playing with them until they were rock hard, while avoiding touching her pussy. The teasing was exquisite, almost painful as she anticipated what was to come. Sex with Henry had become mundane. Twenty three years of marriage, three kids later and his all-consuming career had taken the edge off the adventurous lovemaking they had enjoyed when they first met. She couldn't recall being this aroused and horny in years. Her cunt was drenched with excitement, the juice pooled between her labia and leaked freely. Her sodden panties lay discarded on the floor.

With trembling hands she stroked the black cock in the darkness of the room and brought it to her lips. She had an overwhelming need to suck it before sinking it into her body. The first touch of her tongue to the heavily veined shaft had her head spinning with lust. Her mouth drooled as she tried to engulf as much of the impossible thickness as she could. Some of the lurid pictures on the magazine covers popped into her head. Mouths and pussies obscenely stretched around thick pulsing cocks and the captions that screamed out lewdly from them "If it's too tight just ram it in harder!"

Unable to wait another second, she slid the cock between her legs and pushed it into her cunt. The slipperiness aided its initial entry but as the shaft thickened she felt her pussy lips stretch and struggle against the massive girth. Driven now by the unbelievable fullness she wanted to stuff it in deeper. She twisted her hips slightly and rammed the cock in further until she felt an enormous spreading of her labia as it opened obscenely against the pressure to swallow a few more inches inside her vaginal canal.

"Oh Jesus!" she whispered, the words tearing from her lips at the sensation of her cunt walls clinging tightly to the massive intruder. Her clit was pressed against the upper side of the veined shaft. It tingled and throbbed. A couple of thrusts of the cock would have her off. She tried to slow her breathing. It had become labored and short. Next to her, her daughter slept soundly, her breath steady and rhythmic.

From the deepest recesses of dreamless slumber Chloe came slowly awake. Something had alerted her, drawn her from her sleep. Lying in the stillness of the room, she tried to figure out what it might have been. Perhaps it was the church bells or a sound from the street below. And then she heard it clearly. A low groan tore from her mother's throat, followed by a second which she choked back. Her breath sounded raspy and short. What was wrong with her? The realization hit Chloe hard as the fog that engulfed her brain cleared

God, her mother was masturbating!

Careful not to move, and keeping her breathing steady Chloe tried to peer sideways at the figure next to her in the darkened room. Her mother was lying on her back, the cool sheets swept aside and she was doing something between her thighs. The unmistakable wet sound of fucking filled the air and Chloe caught the faint whiff of feminine arousal. She tried to keep still and appear to be sleeping but her heart hammered in her chest as a sense of horror and shame crept over her. Shit, before this weekend she had never even thought about her mother as having any sexuality whatsoever and now she was doing something that you only saw in porno movies. She was spread out, fucking something into her cunt. The big black dildo! That was what she was using! It was pure instinct, but Chloe knew she was right. The idea of her mom's swollen pussy lips stretched slickly around that massive tool thrilled Chloe in a way she had never imagined possible. Suddenly, she wanted to be part of the fuck, to reach out and caress her mother, slide her fingers along the wetness of the shaft, dripping with cunt juice and massage her mother's clit. Her face burned and she squeezed her eyes tightly shut as if trying to erase the shameful thoughts that were pounding in her head. Jesus, she was so close, all she had to do was reach over and touch her.

Paula's entire abdomen was on fire and she let out a grunt as her climax smashed into her groin causing her hips and pelvis to jerk uncontrollably. Her orgasm stretched and stretched, seeming to go on forever as her cunt muscles kept clenching and convulsing around the cock buried inside her. Chloe stirred and Paula held her breath. Before she could pull the cock from her soaked pussy Chloe had rolled over onto her stomach and flung her arm over Paula's chest, her hand casually coming to rest over one soft breast. Paula clenched her teeth hard to stop from groaning aloud. Her nipples were hyper sensitive, and now her daughter's hand was pressing against one of them. The sensation was almost too much to bear.

Chloe let out a long contented breath as if still deep in sleep but she felt the heavy pounding of her mother's heart through her chest, the sticky heat radiating off her sweaty body. She moved her palm subtly to rub the swollen nipple and felt the shiver that wracked her mother's body. The breast she was cupping was soft and smooth and Chloe felt an overpowering need to lick and suck the fleshy orb. A stab of heat coursed through her pussy at the lewd thought and she struggled with the overpowering thoughts that were consuming her. Her mother, the perfect-role model and wife, elegant and correct had suddenly been transformed into a sexy and desirable woman with overwhelming sexual needs. So overwhelming that she had fucked herself while laying besides her daughter. The long thick cock suddenly popped out of her mother's pussy with a noisy sucking plop that made it obvious how wet she was and the scent from her satiated cunt filled the air with it's intoxicating aroma. Chloe's pussy was damp with desire, a small bead of sweat broke out on her forehead. Dear God how was she ever going to endure this shameful lust that she was feeling for her mother?

A thin grey ray of light pervaded the room and Chloe opened her eyes. She had tossed and turned restlessly long after her mother had fallen asleep, the events of the night denying her troubled mind rest. She had definitely pushed the limits with her hand casually thrown over her mother's body by letting it linger over her breast caressingly and then snuggling into her back and trailing it over her exposed ass. Whether her mother suspected anything strange, she did not know. She had lain perfectly still but made no attempt to remove Chloe's hand, probably for fear of waking her. Now in the empty room, with the sound of the shower running in the bathroom, Chloe realized how close she had come to actually being intimate with her mother. She slid her hand under her mother's pillow and retrieved the dildo. Somehow, in the dull light of the room it looked even more imposing than it had in the store. Chloe grasped the fleshy girth and imagined how her mom's pussy had gripped it. The tell-tale signs of Paula's extreme wetness and her orgasm were streaked along the shaft in dry pale streaks. On impulse Chloe lifted the cock to her nose and inhaled the musky aroma, before dragging the tip of her tongue along the cock to taste the remnants of her mother's cum. So vivid was the scent and taste that Chloe again felt the surge of forbidden desire pool in her belly. She was already wet, flecks of her juice trickled around her pussy lips and she trailed the stained cock down over her flat belly and placed the bulbous head at the entrance to her pussy. It was broad and heavy. How had her mother felt at the moment when she did just this? Chloe pressed the tip between her fleshy labia and rubbed it up against her swollen clit rapidly. She wanted to feel the fullness inside her but it would take time to stretch to accommodate that size. Nothing that big had ever been inside her. For now though, she had to be content with illicit thoughts about her mom and the delicious rubbing against her clitoris. She would need to hurry before her mother finished in the bathroom.

***

"So have you had enough?"

Chloe nodded her head. "Yeah mom I think so." After three hours of checking out the world's largest collection of paintings by the Dutch masters in the Rijksmuseum she'd had her fill of art museums. The paintings were exquisite and Chloe had enjoyed being able to stroll around surrounded by normality. She had cast some sidelong glances at her mother a couple of times when her thoughts had drifted inadvertently to the night before. As hard as she tried to erase the images, it was difficult to do so. Suddenly she was noticing small things about Paula. Her slim delicate wrists, the way her jeans fitted smoothly over the curve of her ass and the sexy habit she had of nibbling at her bottom lip when she was deep in concentration. A little shiver ran through Chloe as they walked towards the exit. It was eerie, even here in the museums of culture, voluptuous nudes and semi-exposed figures smiled enigmatically from the walls as if they knew of the restless carnal passions and secrets that tormented the strangers who gazed at them.

While they sipped coffee in a quaint coffee shop overlooking a canal Chloe turned to her mother who had been strangely subdued all morning. She seemed almost preoccupied with her own thoughts.

"Mom, you've been awfully quiet today. Are you okay?"

"Yes I'm fine." The response was automatic but Paula avoided looking directly at Chloe. She paused for a second in deep thought and then blurted out, "Actually no, I'm not fine honey. There is something I have to tell you."

"What is it?"

Green_Gem
Green_Gem
757 Followers