Amusing Train Ride Ch. 04

Story Info
We come to love not by finding a perfect person...
969 words
4.5
21.8k
2

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/20/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Matadore
Matadore
14 Followers

We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.

— Sam Keen

*

We both had been gasping to fill our lungs barely an hour before, our sweat drenched bodies slick with lust, minds and hearts as one, collapsed into ourselves. Now I stirred to find her removing my shoes and trousers. I feebly tried to wave her off, but she only smiled and continued her ministrations. Soon I was naked and washed clean, wiped down with an astringent from scalp to sole. She too was nude. She seem more comfortable without clothing than with it. I slid my body to the wall of the berth and stretched feeling for all the world like a great, tawny cat.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Does it matter?" she replied. "Would you have behaved differently if you knew? Does your ignorance change anything now?"

"But I have never..." she put her finger on my lips.

"We still have more things to do before we are finished."

She rolled over to put her face over my middle.

Looking down at her upturned little face I was reminded of a baby bird sitting in a nest of spun gold for her mouth was open wide to take in the head of my cock and her hair spread like a halo. I could never remember my manhood ever being so large before, yet there I was, like another short veined leg ending in that wide, proud, throbbing mass of flesh. From side to side her head wagged to first cover the whole knob with saliva, shooting her amazing tongue back along the underside from tip all the way back to the base and dragging the tip forward over the sperm canal, encouraging the opening of all the passageways. I felt stirrings from my scrotal sac to the mouth of what had become my magnificent machine. The best was yet to come.

It was with difficulty that finally, after she had rotated her lips and whole head, smoothing with her tongue that she managed to get the head past her teeth. She was very gentle and took extreme care not to allow those perfect teeth to do damage to the delicate skin beneath them. When she was not seemingly lost in an ecstasy of her own, she conspiratorially cast her eyes upward looking into mine unwaveringly with an almost unnerving passion. The pupils changed colors as she played on me. From that cornflower blue to violet to orange and yellow. It wasn't important.

Every time I felt that I was about to abandoned all control and pump every drop of semen from balls, she would change and divert my attention just enough to help me regain my focus one more time. I realized after forty minutes or so that her turned up nose was pressed against my pelvic bone, nestled in the thick nest of hair that runs from my chest to my knees. All along the shaft and even the head, she was working the muscles of her mouth and throat in a firm but gentle wave or rhythm.

The effect was both soothing and satisfying; incredibly erotic. Then she spread her fingers apart to gripped both of my butt cheeks in her small, strong hands; dug her nails in deeply and pulled my ass apart. My reaction was of surprise, but I had no time to marvel at the sensation before I felt her tongue run along the lower side of the shaft to dart between my balls and penetrate my arse.

"She must have a tongue twenty inches long!" I remember thinking. "How does she do that?"

This was not a simple tickle around the rim. I felt at least three inches snake past the tight sphincters into my bowel. A part of the same motion, the end of her tongue slowly thickened, swelling until I was filled beyond easy removal. The pulsing that she was doing with the muscles of her mouth and throat was intensifying along the length of my dick and began to echo in my anus and rectum with her tongue.

Sweat began to form on my forehead and upper lip, spreading to my chest and underarms. I began the uncontrollable shivers and involuntarily my pelvis was thrusting. I could begin to feel my scrotum tightening in preparation for a gigantic release. It was then that, just when I thought I would burst, I felt her hands release my buttocks and slid around to my chest to reattach to the muscles of my chest. They clawed at my erect nipples.

"Um hum! Um hum! Um hum! Um hum!" over and over, each time nodding her head and pressing on my prostate with that impossible marvelous tongue, urging me to spew into her ravenous depths.

As I spasmed from along my genitals from anus to glans, I could hear and feel her coaxing me to give more to her with little noises from her throat. Great gushes of fluid poured through my man parts to spew out into the back of her throat. She retracted her tongue and pulled back to hold just the throbbing helmet in her lips but the volume and flow was such that cum splashed over her chin and down onto her pouty, pointed, upturned breasts. Her head thrown back, she put her palms onto her face and smeared the thick, rich liquid over the skin of her chest and cheeks like a lotion.

As those long nails had raked across and dug into my nipples, I had felt all of the sexual frustration and energy begin to release, breaking away and washing through my system like the ice jammed rivers giving way before the spring floods. I was becoming free. I could flow again!

Matadore
Matadore
14 Followers