Amusing Train Ride Ch. 05

Story Info
This fey-woman was like no other.
4.1k words
4.68
29.3k
1

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/20/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Matadore
Matadore
14 Followers

"Change alone is eternal, perpetual, immortal" Arthur Schopenhauer

I had had an epiphany. She was not so young as I thought.

This fey-woman was like no one who I had ever known. She was clever and witty and wise far beyond her years. Her beauty surpassed not only my experience, but also my wildness imaginings. Transparent alabaster skin so soft to the touch she was more a work of art than a living being. The very air around her shimmered with the heady mix of fragrances that I had formerly associated with the nubile budding of youth; sweat, yes, but also a hint of underlying sexual buds about to blossom forth into the ripe fullness of womanhood. She was not the babe that she seemed.

She refused to divulge her age, either by ignoring my question or returning every query with another, all based on how useless such information was to what ever it was we felt, one about the other. I had first assumed that she was emerging from her very early teens, perhaps fifteen, but a very precocious young lady of good breeding. Although she had done nothing directly to dispel such a premise, I gradually realized that her depth and breadth of knowledge and experience far exceeded that of any youngster of that age. In fact, I had begun to think of her more as one of twice that age. Of course, even at that age, I felt that the difference in years between us was of such that I was at an advantage.

Her humor displayed itself as an infectious giggle or a lift of an eyebrow that brought to my mind how old and jaded I had become, but also reminded me that my life need not be lived like a gambler's, emotions held in close and tight, away from light, hidden, protected, and shielded lest some long ago vanquished enemy discover a weakness to exploit, an advantage to pursue at my expense or demise. My defenses evaporated soon after she made my acquaintance and we had had dinner together. I found myself inviting her to visit with me in my private compartment. That led to her playing coy and to my nearly savaging her. I was horrified at my behavior at first, but she soon put me at ease.

We both had fallen asleep after lovemaking, but she awakened before me and had bathed. Her administering a sponge bath to me with lilac scented water and an astringent, which left me feeling very mellow, awakened me. I only wished to hold her and be held in her arms. I longed to have her sweet breath on my cheek and to lavish kisses over her face and neck. She had seemed impatient (after what seemed to have been a short time with her mouth sliding over up down and around my rapidly rising maleness) to straddle my face with her knees, placing her sweet lovely, succulent femininity directly over my face. I felt compelled to oblige her unspoken request and I returned her favor with ministrations to her sex.

After we had finished that session, I was nearly comatose, but I felt more confidant, alive, and creative than if there had been a blazing fire, a miniature sun as it were, blazing within my chest. I had power that I had never dreamed possible and I knew at that point that none of this was due to me directly.

"What can I call you?" I asked her as again I remembered that her only reference to her name was "Slayer" as her last name.

"Oh you poor thing," she smiled. "Whatever you wish, of course." And she gave out with the tinkling giggle that I had come to love.

"No, no, I mean it. What may I call you, really?"

"Ah, ever the realist, the scientist with your need to catalogue, categorize, label, and fix in a display case with a mounting pin through the thorax. OK, my love, but do try not to make too much of just a name?"

"Of course not!" I stammered confused by the sadness that had creeped into her voice.

"Mel. It is a shortened version of Melpomene."

I tried to recall where I had heard the name.

"Greek, yes? From the creation myths is it not?"

She pretended a slight pout and wrinkled her nose. "Oh my darling, I should have known that you would have known! Now can we be done with this silly game of guessing and have you rest so that you will have the energy that you may need to finish what lies ahead?"

I understood her to mean that she wanted more sex.

"Well I wouldn't want to disappoint you for anything, but what have you in mind? I assume that since the only place between the two of us that we have not been is your anus...?"

"Ooh! No, that was most definitely not what I had in mind, but now that you have brought the subject up for, ah, consideration it is certainly worth the thought! Is that something that you would want to do with me? You might be surprised that in all my experiences, that has not been one in which I have indulged. I guess we could say that I am an anal virgin." And she laughed before she kissed me passionately on the lips.

"Isn't that information funny, coming from a Greek? Before we go farther on this journey of exploration, I must be sure that you will be with me throughout. No second thoughts later. If you want to separate and each go our own ways, now is the time."


I assured her that I was in for a dime, in for dollar come what may. She smiled a sad little smile and hugged me. I felt a tear on my cheek. I tried to see her eyes, but she had already turned away from me. When she turned back, she handed me a glass of wine and instructed me to drink.

As I finished the wine, she explained that she had drugged it. I would sleep for a few hours and then awaken, fully recovered. Perhaps even I would be enhanced. She then took me into her arms and sang a lovely song, none of which can I recall now. I do remember having several dreams; I don't think any had anything to do with sex.

Then I awoke.

We were already engaged in the act.

I was a fucking sex machine, my cock a huge, slick piston, rampant, plunging in and out of her tight flesh cylinder, pulling her nubbin into and out of her tight crevice like the drivers on the locomotive. She arched up her back to keep with me, but I pulled nearly away from her sopping sex before I again thrust hard forward again, spreading her legs wide with my thighs and driving her diminutive body upward over the sheets until her head slammed into the pillow against the headboard and she grunted, with pain or pleasure it had long ceased to matter to me.

Each time I drove into her, she tried to open her carnal orifice to accommodate this new girth of mine that was giving me difficulty. Still she clung to me and dug her nails into my back, gasping into my ear about how she felt pleasantly stretched and then she would clamp tight with all the strength of every muscle inside the full length of her cunt as if she could hold me from drawing away and extracting myself, but each time, I would stop for only a moment with my cock buried into her before I would slide my hips away, drawing my vein cobbled manhood up her crevice and near to her pulsating bundle of nerves; indeed, sometimes sliding out over it and mashing it down, crushing it between my solid meaty rod and the high hairy mound that covered her pubic bone.

"Oh God! I can't think," she screamed. "I can't breathe!"

"I can't see," she moaned, "pleasure, pleasure me! Oh, Dick you are so beautiful! My mind is a blank slate, a virgin canvas! Paint upon my mind! Oh fuck! Oh the colors! Oh fuck!"

"Oh, Dick! I feel as though a soft cloud has filled me as the pinkness of a spring morning heralds the sun with the promise of brightness. Fill me with your love, my dearest!"

With that she flushed a deep, red and swooned beneath me, limp and slack, her beautiful expressive eyes rolled back into their sockets.

"No! No! Oh no!" I howled. "You are not going to deprive me of my pleasure, too! I will have you bitch!"

I scooted down her prostrate form and grabbed her slim ankles. With a firm and deliberate pull, I snapped her legs down between my knees as I knelt on the bed. Crossing one over the other, I gave her feet a twist and her body flopped over. One arm was trapped under her chest, the other stretched over her head.

I flattened my hand and palm up, knifed it across her body under her at the hips. My forearm was under her pelvis as I lifted her back and up toward me. I felt the wetness of our lovemaking on the back of my forearm and inhaled deeply of the sea as her knees spread apart from the movement. A contented moan escaped her lovely throat. Into the void beneath her waist, I jammed a pillow, maybe two, I can't recall.

I paused to again admire her perfectly formed derriere, symmetrical firm cheeks; unmarked by any blemish. Then I grasp her knees at a point above the joint and pushed up and out. This spread her open to reveal her steaming cunt, still swollen form my recent abuse, but that was not the orifice of my attention now. What an attraction her tiny anus was, too.

Glancing down, I was again amazed at the size of my phallus. Even though the activities of the last several minutes had taken their toll on its peak of turgidity and enormity, it was still by far larger than I ever remembered! The bulb upon its end like the helmet on a medieval battering ram; all purple, the slit opening in the end was dripping and oozing out the clear, viscous fluid that prepares the way for the impending charge which, if this flow was a sign, was to be copious.

I pushed my hair back from my eyes while I stroked the length of this mighty shaft. Each time that I reached the end, I covered the crown and twisted as if I could unscrew it. By doing this, I milked another dollop of the clear lubricant into my palm to spread over the knob and back along the shaft. My thighs were trembling with anticipation. I continued to stroke as I reached out to her, smoothing her back and buttocks, kneading each and massaging up along her spine. Her body began to respond. I reached for the flask of scented oil and removed the cork with my teeth. I tasted the sweet flavor of lavender on my lips. I tipped up the bottle and allowed a drop to glide into my mouth.

Spitting a few more drops into my other hand, I again covered my staff by stroking and squeezing the pulsating monster until deep inside my groin I began to feel the floodgates preparing to open. I leaned forward kissing and nibbling on her tailbone and dribbled my mix of oil and saliva into the crack between her ass cheeks. I spit a little into my hands and slid my palms up along her sides so lightly she may not have felt my gentle touch. When I reached her arms, I guided my fingers downward and around her underarms until her slight swells of breasts and their pouty pointed nipples were between my fingers.

I pushed the points of the nipples down into her breasts and let them pop back out when I slid my fingers off. Then I tweaked them between index and middle fingers while I moved her breasts around her chest using my thumb, ring, and pinky fingers. Soon she was breathing deeply and her nipples were tight and erect. I occasionally flattened my hand and whipped the rough palms over her breasts and nipples, which caused her whole body to stiffen.

I slid my hands in a continuous stroking motion from her tits to her ass along her spine and stomach, each time sliding my dick between her ass cheeks, going deeper each time. About every fourth cycle, I would nod down and kiss or bite her ass, always getting closer to the tender crack until I finally spread her apart and ran my face up and down between that tender valleys. She was relaxing her anus more each time that I rimmed her until I began alternating my tongue and finger, pulling a bit with my finger tip to help her stretch and relax.

She had not regained her senses but her body was hardly asleep! She opened her legs to give me better access to her bottom by hoisting her womanhood up and back. I inserted another finger and soon had three in to the second knuckle. I began oiling and smoothing my erection in preparation because even as open and loose, as she seemed, the head of my cock was massive. I began to rub it up and down her butt hesitating each time that I passed that tight portal. She soon began not to shift to move me down to her love locker, but to center my bulbous member on her tiny opening. Her buttocks and thighs were covered with goosebumps and she was shivering.

Finally, I lost all patience and stopped rubbing her back. Instead, I grabbed her hipbones and shoved my cock against her resisting orifice. I felt some give, but I had no hope of getting the opening to envelope my deformed shaft without some serious pain for her. I thought for a second and began to progress more slowly. I poured half the oil onto her asshole and my cock head before I quite firmly added pressure, slowly, yes, but firmly. She must have felt her butt begin to stretch because she began to awaken.

"Oh fuck, dearest, go easy, easy, you're splitting me like a faggot!" I assumed she referred to the pieces of fuel that were split and used to stoke the train engine before the coal caught fire. My dick was so sensitive now that I could feel the tickle of her cunt hair.

"Just relax you little bitch and this will all go much more easily for us both!"

I drew back and worked three fingers, then four into her tight space. Our reward was a relaxation and an easing of tension until suddenly, my hand slipped in over the knuckles.

"Ahh, oh God, ahh, ah! Stop! I can't stand this. I'll suck your cock and balls, but not this anymore, please!" She was in tears, her words blurting out between gasps.

I swung the head of my cock and brought it to rest squarely against her tender portal. Then I increased the pressure. She tried to reach back and grab it or pull it away, but I slapped her smartly on her buttocks several times until she stopped. The little minx then made an attempt to slip her hand beneath her stomach so that she could maneuver the head down and into her pussy. I caught the wrist of that hand and reached up to grab the wrist of her other hand. A swift motion wrenched them down to a spot near her tailbone where I was able to firmly hold both in one hand by keeping an index finger between them.

"Ohh! Now that is hurting my arms! Please stop now, you son of a bitch!"

"No, I don't think that you really want me to stop anything, yet. At least not until you feel this monster cock jammed all the way into your ass and my balls bouncing off of your pussy, you little bitch!" I could say no more because the turgid mushroom shaped flare at the end of my cock had slipped past the first set of muscles in her bottom. I breathed in before I heaved forward again and continued to push. It slowly slid through the second set. I kept up the pressure and soon my thick, coarse, curly pubic hair was filling her butt crack with my balls dangling against her pussy lips.

I moved back and forth sliding my prick in and out of her tightly stretched hole. She whimpered and moaned with each movement. She began to struggle to get up or out from under me, so I let my weight fall forward onto her shoulders holding her pinned to the bed. The soft hair that floated around my face carried such a wonderful fragrance that I still become aroused when a bit enters my nostrils, even now. She wiggled and tried to extract her legs before I captured them and held them trapped between my knees. These movements added to my excitement and lust.

Exhausted, she went limp again and sobbed into the pillow. I felt anger rising in my chest. I didn't want to fuck a corpse! I gently released her hands and my reward was her viciously quick clenching of her fists, digging those fingernails into the tender flesh below my stomach.

"Either you let go or I will shut you out of here and you can wander the corridors naked!" Slowly, she relaxed her grip. My reward for her was to reach under her from behind and insert my thumb into her slit with my four fingers covering her clit. I felt around with my thumb until I discovered a spongy place about the size of a grape. I fanned my fingers across and about the area of her clit without putting any pressure on it at all. Soon she gasped for breath and pushed back to meet my thrusts as if to pull me as far inside her grotto as possible.

Her back became covered with sweat and she grunted with each thrust. The noise came from deep in her throat and had a rasping sound to it. When she was trembling and her thigh muscles were jerking in spasms, I squeezed both her clit and her G-spot simultaneously. She screamed and clawed and my arms. Her head turned nearly half way around, her chin was over her shoulder, and she kissed me longingly and lovingly, but so filled with lust I felt the heat down my throat. I felt her wrap her legs around mine and brace herself to drive against me.

I lost all track of time and space. I had nothing to connect with to compare reality to. My world imploded into my sex. Testicles drew up so tight they were inside my body. Great gouts of semen shot through my groin out my tube and spewed from my cock. This was as no other ejaculation ever; it lasted for twenty gushes or more. I withdrew and shot over her back. She spun around and caught two or three squirts on her face and tits before she managed to stuff the great spurting head into her mouth where she drank down cascade after cascade of the rich, thick, creamy fluid.

"Come to me my darling! I love you. I want to be with you always. We can travel the world together forever. I want no other man but you!"

I struggled to stand. She had to hold me or I would have fallen.

"Easy, my love. Lean on me while we go to the bath."

I stood in the small milky porcelain basin that served as a tub and she sat at my feet while the rocking of the train caused the water to move around her body. I felt as I imagined a horse must after it had cooled from being ridden hard and put away wet. My penis was tender to her touch, but she was gentle. I had carefully sponged her nubile form clean and washed her silken hair. We were both exhausted and exuberant. Our water was becoming chilled. Calling George, our porter was an option, but we lacked the energy.

"I can't stay here in the bath any longer, Mel. I think that you will have to help me get back into the berth again."

She stood up and finished drying my tired body. Then she guided me back to bed. Before she adjusted the lamp and settled in beside me, she leaned over me.

"There is something that I must tell you, my dear." She whispered to me as she bent over.

"Hummm?" Was the best response that I could manage.

"This isn't an ordinary train."

"Yeah, I know." I replied. "It has a few extra cars and it is an express-limited."

"Well, yes. But beyond even that." Her eyes twinkled, but her expression was a bit grimmer.

"Oh? What do you mean?" I asked. Now my eyes were wide open and she had my full attention.

"You know that behind the mail car is a car with animals, right?"

"Yes, do recall George mentioning something about animals. I have my horses in the rearmost car and he was saying that the scent of the other animals had disturbed the horses on the first leg of the trip. But that isn't a problem now."

"No, you're correct, your horses are calmer now. That isn't our concern." She furrowed her brow. "There are strange animals on the train. These animals must arrive at their destination. These animals must not escape from that car."

"Surely the handlers are capable of keeping them under control and preventing their release, aren't they?"

"Under most circumstances, of course, but I have good reason to think that there are Others on the train who would benefit greatly from releasing the animals and it is those who we must guard against."

"How do we recognize these other people who would turn loose the zoo and what animals are we dealing with anyway that their release would be so dire?"

"You have studied your classics and remember the mythical beasts that populate those tales I am sure?"

Matadore
Matadore
14 Followers
12