Amy

Story Info
Amy does the laundry at friend's house, topless.
785 words
3.98
65.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crbrianb
crbrianb
165 Followers

I was over at Paul's one Friday night, along with Randy. It was something that we did every Friday night, get together to do some gaming. I hadn't been there long when Amy showed up at his front door with a basket load of laundry. Amy was the receptionist from work that most of the guys drooled over.

"So Paul, I hope it is still OK for me to use your washer and dryer," she asked.

He told her that it would be no problem and asked if she needed any help carrying anything. She told us that there was and Paul and I went out to her car and grabbed a basket each.

On the way out to the car I asked Paul what was up. He told me that she was in the process of moving and that there was some type of screw up, and her water had been turned off a week early. She had asked him today at work if it was OK to come over and use his water to take a bath and do some laundry.

We carried her laundry down to the basement as she was throwing a load of laundry in the washer. We all went back up, as Paul and I went back to the gaming and Amy up to the bathroom. When she was done taking her shower, she came downstairs, with a towel wrapped around her body, and another wrapped around her hair. As she went by, one of us whistled at her, and she slowed down for a moment and pulled back a corner of the towel, flashing us one ass cheek.

She went down to the basement, started the washer up, and got dressed. She came back up with wet hair, wearing blue jeans and a white t-shirt, with her arms pulled tight across her chest. Paul being the lippy one of the three of us spoke up," What's the matter Amy?"

Amy replied, "What do you mean?"

"You're arms, you're holding them like you are trying to hide something."

"Well, I threw all my bras in the wash and my nipples show through pretty bad. I was afraid that I might offend someone."

"Amy, it's just us three guys. You could walk around here naked, and I don't think that you could offend us."

Randy and I gave our agreement at this. With this, she dropped her arms. Boy, she wasn't kidding; her nipples showed through better than most girls in a wet t-shirt contest nipples do.

"I think that you are just embarrassed, and that is why you are trying to hide your tits." Paul did have quite the mouth and wasn't afraid of offending anyone.

"Really, I could go around here naked and it wouldn't bother me." Retorted Amy.

"Well, why don't you."

With that, she turned her back to us, started walking towards the basement and removed her shirt, baring her back to us. She came back up a couple of minutes later topless, but with her arms pulled tight around her chest again. Paul made some smart-ass comment about how she had said that it wouldn't bother her. She didn't reply, but proceeded upstairs, and we heard a blow dryer start up.

When it was time for her to put the next load of clothes in, she came back down. This time, her arms were not up across her chest, but she flew by us, not giving us much of a chance to look.

"Let me guess, blue jeans next?" Paul asked as she went by.

She yelled back, "Maybe," as she went down the steps.

It turns out that she did put in the blue jeans next, because she came up the steps in just a pair of pink panties. This time, she walked by, with her arms at her sides and a grin on her face. She went back up stairs, and we heard the TV turn on.

When it was time to change the laundry over again, she came back down running by us. Several minutes later, she came back up carrying the load of whites that she first put in. She set the basket on the couch and proceeded to fold them in the room with us. The first thing that she did was to dig out a bra and put it on. Then came the same white t-shirt that she was wearing earlier. She spent the rest of the evening downstairs with us folding clothes, and no pants. When all of her laundry was done, she put her pants back on, and we helped her carry her laundry to the car.

I never did look at Amy the same way again.

crbrianb
crbrianb
165 Followers