Amy

Story Info
A brother's tale.
1k words
4.25
112.9k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gojira
Gojira
28 Followers

Let me begin by saying that Amy is my child. I know how she came to be is considered wrong. But I felt, and still feel, it was the right thing to do.

My sister was older than me by 3 years. She was always looking out for me. We lived in the town everybody hears about. You know, "You blink you miss.". That is the one. We actually lived about a mile from the town. The school bus ride was a long 15 minuets. There were two types on the bus. The bullies, and the nerds. I was one of the latter. My sister kept the bullies away. She was the only girl they feared. No one dared to pick on me because of her. But she was strong in many ways. She had a straight A grade average, was in sports, and when she graduated, had many colleges looking for her to come to them.

3 years later I turned 18 and graduated from school. My sister came home to see me. "Hey little bro. What's up?"

"Nothing. What are you doing home?"

"Tim, I just wanted to see you."

"O.k. So how is school? Any boyfriends I should be jealous of?"

"Ha, ha. Verry funny, that is to laugh."

"So tell me, Miss Samantha, why are you home really?"

"I wanted to be with someone I love..."

"So you chose me. I feel honored. So you want to do something?"

"Yes. Lets go out to dinner. My treat. Then we will decide what to do from there."

So we went out. I watched her all night and saw her take some pills. When we left the diner, (and she did not order any wine), I asked her if we could go some place to talk. We went to the local "no tell motel" and got a room. "All right Sam, spill it. What is wrong, and don't tell me nothing. I saw you take some pills."

"I told you the truth when I said I wanted to be with someone I love. I just did not tll you why."

"So what is the, "Why."?"

"Tim, I went to the doctor last month because I did not feel normal. I was tired all the time. I could not get the energy to go to my classes. Tim, the doctor told me I have a rare form of cancer. He also said I have one year left."

I could not believe it. My sister told me she was dying. And she started to cry. I took her in my arms and held her. "Is there nothing he can do?"

"No. Nothing." She sobbed harder and I held her closer. As I was holding her, I felt her hand slowly caressing my thigh. "I also want to feel love, Tim. I have never had sex and I want to. I want to feel how it feels before... you know."

"I think I know what you mean. I think you want me to make love to you. But I want you to know I don't know anything about sex."

"Don't worry, I know enough to get us started. The first thing is we need to get undressed." With that she got up and took off her clothes. I looked at her as she was getting naked. What a body. 36c-24-34. her breasts were topped with dark brown nipples. Her pussy was bald as a newborn's behind. her inner lips hung down and when she was excited her clit stood out like a pinky finger.

Just looking at her got me hard. I wanted to lick and suck her nipples. I also wanted to suck her clit into my mouth and make her scream. "Wow, sis, you look so hot. Better than any model in the magazines."

"Thank you. Now let me look at you." With that I got up and took off my clothes. Now I may not be as big as some of the men in the porn films, but I have been told that I could hold my own... oh that was not a compliment. I am 6 inches in length when fully hard and 2 inches wide. My sister got on her knees and took my hard cock in her hand. She slowly stroked it and then she swallowed it. I was in heaven.

"Oh, God... That feels great." I never felt anything like this and I hoped it would last. Unfortunately it wouldn't. "Stop! I'm gonna cum!"

She doubled her efforts and got her reward. I filled her mouth and throat with my seed. When she finished swallowing my load, she got on the bed and spread her legs. "Come over here and eat this pussy." I did.

I licked her pussy and sucked on her clit. She was moaning and writhing on the bed as I did this. I took my finger and put it in her. Then 2 then 3 and she came hard. Her juices flooded my mouth and I was hard pressed to drink it all in.

"Oh God! Stop! I cant take any more! Oh, Tim, climb up here and fuck me!" I was hard and ready so I did as she asked. My cock found her hole and slid in to her hymen. "Push it all the way in. I don't care how it hurts. I want it in me, filling me." I pushed harder and broke through. It was the tightest pussy I have ever been. In all the years since that time, I have never found someone like her. And believe me I have tried to find one.

I slowly started to pump in and out of her and she started to pump back. "Relax sis, I'll do all the work."

"I am just reacting to the way it feels. I can't help it." I lasted in her pusy as long as I lasted in her mouth.

"Oh, Sam, I can't hold it... I'm gonna cum..."

"Me too... Fill me up Tim... I want your cum in my p...p...p...pussy!!!!!!! OH!!!!!!! GOD!!!!"

"Here it comes!!!!! OH SIS!!!!" I filled her pussy with my incest seed.

As I said, Amy is my child. Her mother gave her life so I could have Amy as a reminder of her love for me. Samantha was so strong, until the end. Now I have Amy, and her grandparents just can't understand why Samantha would give me custody of her.

I will never tell them, but someday when Amy is old enough, I will tell her.

Someday....

Gojira
Gojira
28 Followers