Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neonlyte
neonlyte
63 Followers

"Yes," he croaked, opening his eyes.

Of course you can, sweetie, Amy thought, you've just seen pictures of them.

"You see, Tim, that wasn't difficult. You can imagine anything you want. Now my vagina... "

She drew her skirt slowly up her legs, exposing her stocking tops and white embroidered panties nestling between her thighs.

"Do you like the word vagina, Tim, or shall I use cunt or pussy?"

Tim snapped his mouth shut and moved his hands again to conceal himself.

"Vagina... is... is good."

"Vagina is very good, Tim, but they are all different, I'm sure you've noticed as much from your forays on the Internet. A lot of girls, and women, like to express their individuality through styling their pubic hair, mine for example is trimmed to a simple vertical dark bar, about yay wide, and a hand width high. I don't have any hair on my labia, or underneath. I prefer it that way, its so much nicer for a man or a woman to touch. I love being stroked just on the skin, and I like a lot of tongue, licking and probing me, and that's so much better without all the hair in the way.

"I've those funny inner lips that poke out between my labia, like knotted elastic, slightly darker than the surrounding skin. I think it looks nice especially with having no hair there, and being shaved down there means the hairs don't get caught up in the lip folds. I was forever scratching myself before I started shaving. Mary, on the other hand, is completely bald, smooth as silk. She looks like a child, not a woman of twenty-two... and she tastes like an angel."

That was all it took — he choked back a squeal as he ejaculated and hoped the stain wouldn't show on his trousers, his face scarlet from trying to control himself.

Amy watched him for a moment, trying hard not to smile; she really got a kick out making a young man cream just from the description of her body, and the last line invariably tipped the balance. She let him recover some of his poise.

"Well, Tim, I think that has taken your mind off your Mother, do you agree?"

"Yes," he gasped.

"Good. I'll ask Mary to come in and help you clean up." Amy moved back to her desk and clicked the intercom open.

"Mary, can you come to the treatment room and give Tim a hand."

"I'm sorry," Tim whispered.

"Tim never ever be sorry, or ashamed, or embarrassed over something as natural as ejaculating. The entire purpose is to make you understand that sex is perfectly normal, natural, and fun. But not with your Mother, please, Tim."

"Come on, Tim, let's get you sorted," Mary said, coming into the room helping him off the sofa.

Mary closed the door quietly, wondering if her Mum had already turned the video camera on.

"Take your trousers off and I'll sponge them clean for you. Come on, no need to be shy."

Tim turned his back to Mary, unfastened, unzipped, and lowered his trousers, passing them to her without turning around.

"I'll put the slide show on again. You might as well watch it while I'm cleaning these. There are some clean boxers on that shelf if you want a fresh pair. They're those paper disposable types, no need to bring them back."

"You knew I was watching then. Before?" Tim asked, helping himself from a box on the shelf and moving behind the treatment couch to change his underwear.

"Oh yeh!" she said nonchalantly, "There's a little camera up there. I watched you gloop all over the floor. I got pretty sticky myself; that's me, by the way, with the pink dildo," Mary said pointing at the image projected on the wall. "I think you liked that one. You certainly twitched when it came on."

"Did your Mum... did Amy watch as well? Why were you watching?"

"Yes, she's your consultant... of course she watched. She's probably watching now. Give her a wave. Make her laugh, wave your prick at her."

"Mary!"

"What?"

"How can you be so blasé? She's my cousin, you're my...."

"Second cousin or something... I can never remember how that works. At least neither of us is your Mum. That's just naughty. Well, not naughty exactly, it just sometimes leads to horrendous guilt and screws up peoples lives, better to find sex elsewhere. If you want sex, go out and get yourself a girlfriend. Don't go snooping around your Mum.

"As for watching you... apart from the fun," she said teasingly. "It's useful to see how a client reacts, body language, reaction to images, inhibition, or lack of. All pointers to the way your mind and body works. You were perfectly normal by the way. We would both have been much more concerned about your mental condition if you'd not jacked off. But mostly, the camera is there for security, our clients, and our own. Oh, and thank you for cleaning the floor, I don't not what it is in semen, but it's a bugger to get off these tiles once it has dried on.

"There, I've cleaned your trousers. I'll leave them on the heater to dry while I give you the rest of your treatment. Hop up on the couch."

Mary wriggled and shucked off her white medical style gown, letting it pool on the floor around her feet, stepping over it, then picking it up and hanging on the door hook.

"Mary! What are you doing?"

"Don't look away Tim. Oh... that's Mum by the way, on the wall. I think she has the sexiest pussy I've ever seen. What do you think? I'm going to have to turn the projector off. I need you to concentrate on me. Ok... have you seen enough?"

Tim, not yet on the couch, his head turning this way and that at Mary's instigation, wished she would just stop from talking for a minute. She was making his head whirl; he was not at all sure what was going on.

"What's going on? You've been showing me pictures of yourselves? That's... "

"Nice? Is that the word you're searching for? It had better be. We are not going to project just any old images for clients. Well, there are a few, warm-up images I suppose you could call them, but the rest are mostly me or Amy."

Mary wasn't going to tell him they also used pictures of his Mum — it would defeat the object of the exercise.

"It would be pretty shallow of us to be counselling on sex and then use a bunch of exploitive porn images to titillate, don't you think? Get up on the couch please and face me."

Tim moved himself onto the couch, as instructed, still struggling to come on level terms with the last few minutes.

"Why are you looking so shocked? Is it me in my underwear or the pictures?"

She didn't stop to let him answer. She knew from experience, the last thing he needed was to think. Her job, very simply, was to keep him, like a surfer, riding the crest of a wave.

"Anyone would think you'd never seen a woman in her underwear, well... I suppose it is pictures only, in your case. This session is to teach you to respect the female body. We like to send our male clients away fully equipped to appreciate a woman, with some pointers on how to make a woman feel good, and some tips on making love to her."

"Mary I'm not... we're not going... "

"No... we're not. Not unless I get carried away." She winked. "Look, just relax, Tim. Nothing unusual is happening here. This is normal standard practice, though usually we don't do this until the second or third session. Mum... Amy obviously thinks your problem isn't too serious. She'd have spent a lot longer with you otherwise."

Mary cupped her breasts, threatening to spill them from her bra, and continued, "Good heavens, isn't this what you've been longing for, to see a real woman's body? I'd rather satisfy your curiosity by letting you see mine than have you peeping around and getting yourself into trouble. There is nothing wrong with voyeurism in and of itself, but trust me, it works better within a relationship where you can tease each other beyond the point of endurance and end with cataclysmic, mind-bending sex, than by peeping through keyholes or windows. Peepers always get caught, because in the end, they actually want the other person to know they are peeping."

"Emm... I suppose your right. I won't be doing do it again. This is your job then? Showing off your body to men?"

"And women. Women can have complex sexual frustrations, quite often more complicated than men's. Sometimes a marriage is on the point of breaking down because a man who's good in most respects wants to do something with his wife that she finds objectionable for reason of culture or background—like going down on her, or anal."

She turned away from him and patted her bottom, teasingly, enough to make Tim blush anew.

"The wife wants to save the marriage, so we help her to overcome her reticence, give her confidence and a degree of control so they can both enjoy their lives instead of ending up as another broken marriage statistic.

"Sex is normal. Even so called abnormal sex is normal. Sex is pleasurable. Sex with love is even better. Rather than have you go fumbling around in the dark, possibly wriggling through several layers of clothes, and quite probably giving some girl an experience that will haunt her for years, it is better that I show you what is what, and how to do the things that most girls and women will enjoy." She said, running her fingers under the elastic edging of her panties, and watching his eyes follow her hands.

"And to answer your question, yes, this is part of my job. Another part is staffing the reception and a third part is counselling, like Amy did with you. Usually, in here, I work with older men and Mum... Christ, I'm going stick with calling her to Amy... Amy works with younger men; we generally get a better response working that way 'round. Amy thinks you have too much of an older woman interest, so you've me to tease you."

"I think you've both teased me enough," he said, his hands strategically hiding the swell beginning to tent the freshly donned bowers. "I've learned my lesson. You can stop now."

"Oh no, I'm only just warming up. Besides, I have an exhibitionist streak in me, it has been a long week, and I'm enjoying making you blush. I remember making you blush once before, years ago, though I can't for the life of me remember what it was I said to you—see, you're blushing again. Relax, Tim, you are here to learn and enjoy. I guarantee, what you learn today will pay handsome rewards to your future relationships; girls love a man who knows how to make them feel special, a man who isn't just interested in getting himself off."

"Now pay attention; breasts." Mary cupped her bra-clad breasts. "Have you taken a girl's bra off?"

"Never had that sort of luck." Though, just at the moment, as he watched the bulging upper surface of her breast quiver against its restraint, Tim was beginning to wonder how much luckier he could get.

"Undoing a girl's bra off is important. Undressing a partner is very symbolic in a relationship; you need to learn how to do it properly and expertly. Nothing puts a girl off more than a guy fumbling, trying to undo her bra. You have to realise that getting to the bra taking off stage is a huge step, a girl builds up confidence to allow you to do it, then you fumble around, the moments gone, and she backs off. And that's it... you've lost your chance, and both of you are frustrated. Sit on the edge of the couch. Right, put your arms around me and undo my bra."

Mary snuggled up to Tim, quickly putting her own arms around his lower back, pulling him onto her body, relishing in the feel of his erection against her tummy. Tim fumbled around, not really knowing what he was doing, concentrating, eager to see Mary's breasts and not thinking too much of her body, warm against his. She gave him to a silent count of thirty and then backed off him, turning around so he could see how the fastener worked.

"See, if I was your girl, I'm fed up. You're messing with it and I've gone off the idea. Practice undoing it and doing it up again for a minute."

Mary stood still and let him practice, his fingers tickling her back, sending nice warming tingles through her body, not sexual, just nice.

"What you need to do, Tim, is find a mate, preferably a girl, but a boy if you have to — borrow a bra and practice. I'll lend you one of mine if you like. Ok, that's enough. Do it up again, please."

Mary turned to face Tim once more, took his hands, and guided them behind her back. "The skill you need to acquire is to unfasten it instantly. Learn to do it with just one hand, because I guarantee your other hand will be busy elsewhere. Now, undo it, please and I'll give you a tour of my breasts."

"Are you sure you want to do that? We are relatives. Isn't that what Amy was annoyed at me for?"

"It's sweet of you to ask. I don't have a problem with it. As for being relatives, it is a pretty slim link in our case. I think I could fuck you without having a legal problem. I'd have an ethical problem, because you are a client, but we're outside of office hours. I've stopped working for the day and this is family business." She called out. "And I don't suppose Amy is going to charge you, so nah... no ethical problem. Why? Do you want to fuck me?"

She stroked his face, giggling at his startled expression.

"Don't answer that. We're getting ahead of the programme. Relatives. Well, it's all relative." She slipped her bra off, watching Tim's eyes light up. "Relativi-titty, you might say. What do you think?"

"They are... gorgeous!"

"Emm... they are not bad. Bigger than Amy's, smaller than your Mum's — oop's I'm not supposed to be mentioning the 'M' word. I don't like my nipples much, prefer Amy's. She makes me sick. She's forty, and she has a better body than me. Listen to me, I'm nattering away, and of course, all you want to do is touch them. Right?"

He nodded, perhaps a bit sheepishly, but rapidly forgetting why he'd been called to the consulting rooms in the first place.

"Be my guest... but before you do, here are some do's and don'ts. Don't touch breasts with cold hands. I've never yet met any girl who enjoys that straight off, Playing around with ice cubes or lollys is different, that's consensual. So, do warm your hands first. Yours are warm enough. Don't squeeze them. They are not putty, unless a girl tells you that is what she wants. So, do be gentle, especially at first. Don't use teeth on nipples unless a girl asks you to, rather nibble with your lips; you can apply more than enough pressure that way. Ok... I'm going to guide your hands first, show you how I like to be touched... feel away."

- - - - - -

"Look, Susan."

"She's damn good. My little boy is completely mesmerised. Look at his face! He's in heaven."

"Look at his cock, straining at the leash."

"Is Mary going to let him fuck her?"

"I should think so. She is insatiable. If I hadn't persuaded her to do this job, she could easily have ended up whoring. I'd have made sure she did it properly, quality clients, not street work. No, she's too talented to be wasting herself sleeping around. This job is perfect for her. You can see how much she's enjoying it; see her eyelids flickering, head thrown back exposing the erogenous zones around her neck. Tim hasn't noticed; she'll lead him there, when she's ready. I think she will take him home, fuck him in a bed. That's what she prefers. Poor boy won't know what hit him. Anyway, we have rules, no fucking in the office."

"What... not even me." Susan pouted.

"Well, you, my dear Aunt, are a very special client," Amy murmured, moving a hand from Susan's breast, first cupping her damp cunt, then sliding two fingers into her with practised ease. "I've never had a client so difficult to dissuade from the path of incest. Kiss me."

Amy pulled back from the embrace, panting from a quite unexpectedly vigorous assault.

"Wow! You're excited. I've a new dildo harness... do you want to try?"

"And you put all the blame on me for this dalliance? I sometimes wonder if you actually know what you are doing... at the professional level. I'll try, but leave the big screen on. I want to see my little boy's face when Mary makes him cum."

- - - - -

Mary eased Tim off her breast, slowly, as she was enjoying his suckling. He's a natural, but then most men are, she thought, instinct probably, though Tim's definitely in the best ten-percent. She enjoyed having her breasts suckled, properly that is, a nice nuzzling suck with the lips far enough in to take the nipple into the mouth, and squeeze from behind with the tongue swirling across the sensitive end.

She'd once had an orgasm from a client who insisted it was possible to orgasm from breast stimulation alone, a woman who'd perfected exactly how and where to apply pressure, though she'd cheated, in Mary's opinion, by a finger hovering like a butterfly at the entrance to Mary's vagina and what tipped Mary over the edge was not knowing whether or when she was going to be penetrated.

Suckling, done well, always got Mary wet; she was wet, and tingling, and later, she decided, I'm going to fuck him till he begs for mercy, but I'll let him think it's all his own doing, that he's too sexy to resist.

"Ok?" Mary asked, putting on her soft caring voice. "You'd better stop, Tim, you're getting me excited."

She stepped back from him, play acting a little more excited than she actually was for his benefit, smiling warmly, and admiring the more than evident tenting in the disposable boxers he'd donned, thinking how the clearly expressed masculinity of his lower body contrasted with his smooth boyish face and red-flushed cheeks.

"You sure you've not done that before? Some girl is going to be very happy."

Tim blushed even more, if that were possible, and shrugged his shoulders in a half embarrassed kind of way.

"Hop up onto the end of couch, lover boy, and face this way."

She indicated to where as she was placing a couple of pillows more or less in the centre of the couch, and Tim's eyes betrayed his excitement. Mary sat cross-legged facing him.

"Calm down, or you'll explode... again. We'll deal with that in a while. We've plenty of time. Now, pay attention once more.

"Panties and what's inside them. If a girl is letting you see or touch her panties, she's already pretty much made up her mind where she wants things to go; not me, of course, because I'm working, sort of, though I don't mind telling you, Tim, I'm enjoying this, my breasts are still tingling." She touched her breasts, gently squeezing with her fingertips.

"Anyway back to panties, you can spoil her mind-set in a flash by being over-eager. Don't go diving straight in. It's the most intimate part of a girl and she wants to be coaxed, especially at first, to open herself to you.

"There are other times when a girl can't wait to be taken, she won't care about gentleness or foreplay, she'll just want to get your prick inside her, and for you to ride her like the devil; but I don't imagine you will be meeting one of those just yet." Not until I get him upstairs Mary told herself.

"So gentleness is the key. I'm going to lay back and I'm going to try not to think of you as my second cousin or whatever, and I want you to do what you think will persuade me to let you take my panties off; I'm not going to guide you, like I did with my breasts. You are on your own. Ok?"

She held his eyes, trying to reassure him, despite his nervous breathing, this was what she wanted—he didn't know quite how much, or how desperately, she was beginning to crave being touched.

"Ok... but are you sure."

Mary, aiming for maximum seduction, gaped open the front of her panties teasingly and peered down. "Absolutely. Now it's a little icky down there because you got me so excited. If you don't want to... "

"No... I want to."

"Ok, then remember what I said, don't go diving straight in."

She smiled sweetly and lay back across the cushions, effectively raising her pubis off the couch, and bent her legs at the knee, moving her feet forward until they were just in front of his groin, knowing that if he wanted to reach her panties, he would have to move to where her feet could caress him.

neonlyte
neonlyte
63 Followers