Amy and the Doctor Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My father justified the change by stating that the panties didn't have strings holding them up, so they would offer more protection for my mother. My mother shrieked when my father made that statement because the little undies were nearly transparent. Of course, my mother lost the argument and ended up serving drinks clad only in the skimpy see-through panties. This horrified my mother because when she entered the room, my mom felt like she was wearing nothing at all.

Having all those men gawking at my mom's nearly naked body totally embarrassed her, but eventually my dad even grew bored of seeing my mom in the skimpy panties and imposed even more humiliation upon her. He decided to turn my mother into a French Maid. My mom was very nervous about this arrangement because all she was allowed to wear was a tiny black apron trimmed in white lace and a matching hat.

My mom examined her outfit, and then she turned to my father and begged, "This is going too far. Please don't make me wear this French Maid costume. Everyone will be able to see my bare butt."

My dad sternly replied, "I'll tell you when it has gone too far. Now quit whining or you'll be showing more than just your ass!"

I remember peeking out of my bedroom door that night and watching my dad collect money from his group of friends, which seemed to grow larger every week. The guys cheered when they first saw my mom in the French Maid costume because her big boobs and bare butt were completely exposed. It was embarrassing for my mom to display her breasts and butt to the guys, but her face really turned red when she'd bend over because her little apron would fall away in front exposing her sandy brown bush from the sides.

My mom tried to hide from the guys, but they'd always find a reason to make her bend over. Then they'd move into a position where they could see what my mom was trying to hide under her apron. My mom looked like she was mortified and my dad didn't seem to care about her feelings at all. However, he did show his appreciation after his friends went home.

Finally the day came when my mom had nothing left to offer except total nudity. She was so nervous that she could barely deliver drinks to the men. Knowing that her full firm breasts, light brown bush and smooth round butt were on display for everyone to see made it difficult for her to function as a waitress, but she managed to make it through the night. As usual, my father expressed his gratitude after his drinking buddies left.

I went to bed in tears after seeing my mother humiliated in front of my father's friends because I was afraid it would happen to me. When I asked my mom why she did it, she said that she didn't think she had any other option because my father was the sole provider for my mother and me. Plus her Friday night strip shows were adding additional income to help the family make ends meet.

After a few weeks passed, my mom admitted that she was starting to enjoy having a roomful of men lusting after her because it made her feel pretty and desirable. Soon my mom began flaunting her nudity in front of the men and she didn't seem to be nearly as embarrassed as she was in the previous months. Unfortunately, my mom's embarrassment and humiliation is what thrilled my dad. When that element was removed from the equation, my dad needed to find his thrill elsewhere.

Even after everything my mom went through to please my father, he left my mom to marry some young innocent girl. It gave him the chance to start over with a new victim of his tactics for domination and embarrassment. My mom was distraught, but she said that she had no regrets. However, I had plenty of regrets. Remembering how scary it was to see my mom completely nude in front of a roomful of men is a major reason why I'm so fearful of having my body exposed to a boy. My dad left me with emotional scars that will probably haunt me for the rest of my life. His actions could also be the cause of my nightmares.

The last time I saw my father was when he set my mom and I up in a trailer home on the outskirts of town. Again I asked my mom why she displayed her naked body to all those men and she replied that I was too young at the time, but she hoped that one day I would understand why she did it. She also hoped that some day I would get the chance to experience the thrill of being naked in front of a group of strange men, too. I'm older now, but I still don't understand. I'm also certain that I would not find the experience thrilling at all.

My mom thinks she can replace my father by throwing herself at every handsome man that comes along. She also no longer has a problem showing off for strangers. It seems to thrill my mom when she flirts with men and teases them with her great body. My mom is a beautiful woman so I don't understand why she feels that she has to make herself so available to men, but she claims it makes her happy because she feels wanted. I guess my mom has spent her whole life having her body exposed to men, so it now feels natural to her.

My mom loves the attention she gets when she appears partially or totally naked in front of a man. However, I am the complete opposite. Since my mom grew up only receiving attention from men when her body was put on view, she is now conditioned to believe that men are only interested in her when she flashes for them. I'm even embarrassed when my mom flashes men in my presence.

When we go grocery shopping, my mother will wear her shortest skirt. Then she will bend over to look at items on the bottom shelf when she knows a man is looking at her. My mom's skirt will ride up in back, exposing her panties to the man. After giving the man a nice long look at her panty-clad butt, she will continue shopping and act as though she didn't even know the man was there.

My mom also likes to go into the hardware store wearing a low cut blouse with no bra and too many buttons unfastened. There are men that demonstrate new products in the store and my mom will lean over in front of them to give the men a peek down the front of her blouse. One time, a man was demonstrating a new table saw and when he got a look at my mom's round rosy nipples, he nearly lost a finger.

On one occasion, my mom told me to wait for the pizza delivery man while she took a shower. When the man arrived, my mom walked into the room with a towel wrapped around her head, and nothing else. She stood there for a long time with her breasts and bush completely exposed for the man to observe. Then she apologized, stating that she had just gotten out of the shower and didn't know that the man was there. When she left the room, she treated the man to a clear view of her smooth round butt.

My mom has a history of undressing in front of the window when the mailman delivers the mail. She also likes to sunbathe when the neighbors are mowing their lawns. My mother wears the tiniest bikini bottoms and when she unties the back of her top, she always manages to accidentally flash her bare breasts to the men that are watching her.

It gives my mom a huge thrill when she thinks a man is getting excited because she showed him a little skin or casually revealed her panties to the man. I, on the other hand, am deathly afraid of a boy seeing me without my clothes on. I'm so fearful of being seen naked that I have nightmares about it, which is why my mother contacted the doctor.

Part 3: The Doctor and the Naked Girls in the Shower

When I saw the way my mom was looking at the handsome doctor's picture, I was afraid the doctor was going to be my mom's next target. Then my mom discovered that the insurance she gets from her job at the local discount department store does not cover counseling. I was relieved because I really didn't want to see the doctor anyway, but my mom sent the man an e-mail. In her message, she told a sob story of how she was a single-mother raising a teenaged daughter in a trailer home on the outskirts of town. Because of her circumstances, she hoped the doctor would cut her a deal.

The doctor said that most counselors charge seventy dollars per hour. However, he made house-calls allowing him to reduce his fee since he didn't have the overhead of an office and receptionist. The doctor offered a rate of fifteen dollars a session provided my mother paid in cash. My mother was thrilled and jumped at the offer, but I was leery of the doctor's motives. However, I decided to honor my mother's wishes and I agreed to see the doctor.

The doctor arrived on a Friday evening and he was driving a Chevy Aveo. It was a fairly new car, but it wasn't the type of car I'd expect a successful doctor to drive. He introduced himself as Doctor Hefferton and he took a seat on the couch next to me. My mom settled into a chair directly across from us.

The doctor had a warm smile and a caring demeanor, but I still had trouble opening up to him. Doctor Hefferton is a very handsome man in his early forties who claims to be one of the top psychologists in the area. He also said that he specializes in sexual abnormalities, so my mother thought I was in the best hands. However, he didn't have any credentials backing up his claims and it wasn't easy for me to talk about my innermost feelings to a complete stranger.

The doctor said, "Why don't you tell me what's bothering you."

I couldn't speak, so my mom opened up and gave an explanation of what was troubling me.

My mom said, "Well, Doctor Hefferton, my daughter is having problems that are sexual in nature," and then she smiled at the doctor.

The doctor smiled back and said, "Please Mrs. Wilson, call me Bob."

My mom's face lit up and in a flirty tone, she responded, "Okay, Bob...and you can call me Debra!"

As I said before, my mom is a beautiful woman. She's thirty four years old and stands about five-foot-four. My mom has sandy brown hair like mine and she's on the slim side, but she has full round breasts and a firm butt. We've been told that we look more like sisters than mother and daughter, but I wish my mom would act her age instead of mine.

My mom was wearing a short jeans skirt and an off-white knit shirt. The outline of her bra was visible through the tight shirt, but it was obviously a flimsy bra judging by the way her nipples were poking through the thin material. Her legs were crossed and she was dangling her sandal from the end of her dainty little foot. My mom's short skirt had ridden up dangerously high, but with her legs crossed, the doctor could not see her panties.

The doctor said, "Please continue, Debra."

My mom said, "Well, as you can see, my daughter is a very cute girl with a terrific body."

The doctor looked at me and said, "Yes, she's quite attractive," which made me blush.

My mom continued, "But she's an eighteen-year-old senior in high school who's never been on a date, and she keeps having dreams that her classmates are pulling her clothes off and leaving her naked in school."

The doctor said, "Hmm, interesting," and then he turned to me and said, "Have you ever been naked in front of a boy?"

I replied loudly, "No, never!"

The doctor said, "Can you tell me about one of your dreams?"

I blushed and couldn't speak, so my mom said, "It's okay, Amy...you can tell him. He's a doctor."

The doctor said, "Let's just give her some time to get comfortable," so my mom opened a bottle of wine.

After the doctor and my mother finished their second glass of wine, they were much more relaxed, but I was still nervous and afraid to speak. Unfortunately, after having a few drinks, the doctor and my mother were even more anxious to hear me describe one of my dreams. I finally gave in and reluctantly told this story.

Tiffany is the most popular girl in school and she loves to bully me. One day after gym class, Tiffany and her cheerleader friends began taking their shorts and T-shirts off right next to me. They were all wearing skimpy lingerie that looked like it was purchased from Victoria's Secret. There was cleavage spilling out all over the place and their G-string panties barely hid anything at all.

Even though it was just girls, I was afraid to take my clothes off in front of them. Maybe I was embarrassed because I was wearing plain white cotton panties and a simple white bra, or maybe I just didn't trust those girls. Regardless of the reason, I decided that I would wait until Tiffany and her cheerleader friends were in the showers before I began undressing. Unfortunately, as the girls started removing their bras and panties, they noticed that I was still fully clothed.

Tiffany said, "Look girls, Amy's afraid to take her clothes off. I think she needs our help!"

By now, all of the girls were stark naked as they turned their attention to me. I was surrounded by bare flesh, perky breasts and perfectly manicured pussies. Since the girls were all cheerleaders, they were strong with firm bodies, and I was no match for the five of them. The girls pulled my T-shirt and shorts off in no time, and then they pulled my bra off. One of the girls actually broke the clasp on my bra when she pulled it off, which was very upsetting because it forced me to remain braless for the rest of the school day.

After pulling my panties off, the girls dragged me into the shower with them. I stood under the shower while the girls began laughing and playfully rubbing soap all over each other's naked body. The girls aren't lesbians, but they certainly act like they are.

The cheerleaders took turns soaping up each other's ass, making sure they ran their fingertips up and down one another's butt cracks. The girls also made sure that their breasts were nice and clean, paying close attention to their pretty pink nipples. Considering the girls barely had any pussy hair at all, they sure spent a lot of time shampooing each other's pleasure zone.

Suddenly Tiffany noticed that I was just standing there so she ordered the girls to clean me up. Tiffany instructed her cheerleader friends to wash my face and the girls began lathering up their bare titties. The cheerleaders proceeded to clean me up by rubbing their soapy breasts all over my face. Every one of them dragged their hard nipples across my lips and a few of them managed to push a nipple into my mouth.

I said to the doctor, "I was so embarrassed! Can you imagine having a group of naked teenaged girls rubbing their soapy bare breasts all over your face?"

The doctor paused for a moment, but then he looked over at my mom and the two of them began to laugh.

He finally said, "Um, yes...that must have been embarrassing for you," and then the doctor tried adjusting himself to hide his raging hard-on from me, but all he really managed to do was bring it to my attention.

I started to blush when I realized what my story was doing to the man and my mom giggled when she caught me staring at the bulge in the doctor's pants. My mom was obviously getting a little drunk on the wine she was drinking because she spread her legs far enough apart for her white panties to peek out from underneath her short jeans skirt. Her nipples were also poking out prominently against her snug knit shirt and she made no attempt to hide them from the doctor's view. I was sitting across from my mom with the doctor sitting next to me. Since I could easily see my mom's panties, I was certain the doctor could see them, too.

After my mom poured the doctor and herself another glass of wine, the doctor said, "Amy, please continue your story," so I did.

After I received a face-full of breasts, Tiffany dropped the soap and ordered me to pick it up. When I bent over to reach for it, Tiffany stuck her bare ass right in my face. My nose ended up in her butt crack and it caused me to drop the soap.

Tiffany ordered me to pick up the soap again and this time she pushed her blonde bush into my month. I could feel Tiffany's wet pussy hair against my tongue and I was unable to move away from her. I was now on my hands and knees, and Tiffany's naked friends held me in that position while Tiffany gyrated her hips and made fake orgasm sounds.

The soft blonde fuzz between Tiffany's legs was dragged across my face and pushed into my mouth over and over again, and my tongue even made contact with her precious pink pussy lips. Tiffany must have liked that because she held my head in place and rubbed her wet slit back and forth across my mouth until I agreed to lick her pussy again. Soon I heard laughter behind me and discovered that the other girls in my gym class were watching from outside the shower. I was so mortified by the ordeal that I had a nightmare about it that evening.

The doctor looked surprised and said, "Wait a minute. You mean that wasn't a nightmare?"

I said, "No. It really happened to me."

He said, "You mean you were totally nude in the shower and a group of naked teenaged girls rubbed their soapy bodies up against you?"

I said, "That's right. Now you know why this is so upsetting."

The doctor smiled at my mother and she smiled back. It didn't seem like either one of them were concerned about my feelings. It appeared as though they were only using my story to fuel their desires, but I continued with my story anyway.

I rinsed off, got dressed and left the locker room while trying not to make eye-contact with anyone, although I heard several snickers and giggles as I left the locker room. However, in my nightmare it didn't end that easily.

In my nightmare, the girls from my gym class that were already dressed led me away from the girls' showers. I was still totally naked as they marched me into the boys' gym. The girls forced me to stand on the second bench in the bleachers while they waited for Tiffany to arrive. As they waited, the girls held my arms to my sides so my bare body was completely uncovered. My breasts, bush and butt were all open to public viewing and the boys took full advantage of my embarrassing situation.

Tiffany finally entered, but Ms. Roberts heard about the disturbance and rushed into the boys' gym right behind Tiffany. Ms. Roberts, the girls' gym teacher, arrived just seconds after I was released by my captors and she demanded to know why I was standing there stark naked in the boys' gym. Tiffany quickly told her that I wanted to show off by streaking the boys during gym class and all the girls came to watch.

As I desperately tried to shield my nudity from the boys, I attempted to explain what really happened, but Ms. Roberts became furious and accused me of trying to get out of trouble by blaming the other girls. Ms. Roberts said that since I wanted to streak the boys, then that's what I was going to do. She punished me by making me run laps in the boys' gym for the entire period. Ms. Roberts also sat in the bleachers the whole time watching me run and she looked like she enjoyed seeing my naked body jog past her lap after lap.

As I nervously trotted around the boys' gym in the nude, the eyes of every boy in the class were upon me. I tried holding one hand in front of my pussy and the other over my ass, but it became uncomfortable having my boobs bounce up and down as my bare feet patted across the basketball court. I ended up cupping my hands over my breasts to keep them from bouncing around. Unfortunately, that left my smooth firm butt and sandy brown bush completely uncovered as the boys watched me run around the gym stark naked for an entire hour. When the bell rang, I made a beeline for the girls' locker room and as I burst through the locker room door, I awoke from my nightmare.

The doctor sat there speechless, so my mom broke the silence by asking, "Well Bob, what do you think?"

The doctor said, "Debra, I think you and I need to discuss this in private."

My mom said, "Okay," and in an attempt to quickly rush me out of the room, she said, "Amy, it's getting late. You should go to bed."

I said, "Bed? It's only ten o'clock," but my mom winked at me and said, "Bob...I mean the doctor and I need to talk."