Amy & the Stranger

Story Info
She finds a man lurking in her closet.
1.5k words
3.96
50.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Amy came home after her finals at the University of High Tech she was totally unaware of the man who at that very moment was lurking in her bedroom closet. Amy sighed and tossed her car keys upon the bureau near the door. She then started off for the bathroom in her bedroom, peeling off her clothes as she went. First she slowly unbuttoned her blouse. The material gave way under her fingers exposing creamy, supple, young breasts. Those sweet mounds swelling enticingly against the red fabric of her bra. Pert nipples poking forth wantonly.

After entering her bedroom Amy bent forward slightly, her thumbs hooked into the waistband of her skirt. Her deliciously round bottom began to wiggle as she worked the fine material down the svelte line of her hips, she kicked off her shoes as she allowed the skirt to trickled down her lean tapered legs, pooling about her feet. Now clad only in her fire engine red bra and skimpy red panties. Amy slithered out of her panties, casting them upon the floor before unhooking her bra and allowing those succulent, twin orbs of flesh their freedom. A vision to behold, Amy in all her nakedness.

Amy's unnoticed guest peered from between the slates in the closet door. His right hand wafted down to rub at the growing bulge in his pants while stifling a moan with his left fist, as he watched Amy's young body slowly exposed to his gaze. He wanted her, and he was going to have her, no doubt…no doubt at all. Soon that nimble body would be writhing beneath his, her rosy, pouty lips would be begging for more as he took her and she would love it.

Amy then stepped into the bathroom and with a bare foot eased the door over, but not closed. Soon water could be heard running in the bathroom, steam curled out through the crack in the door. The closet lurker caught another glimpse of succulent naked flesh as Amy stepped by the door and into the tub, sinking deeply within the hot soothing water. It was then that he decided to make his move, slipping silently from within the closet. He crept closer to the bathroom, then paused. Her scarlet panties lay on the floor at his feet beckoning, the temptation to great to pass by. He bent to retrieve them. Straightening slowly, his hand pressed the slightly moist and musky scented panties to his nose. He inhaled deeply as he fought to stifle another moan. His cock giving a mighty jerk in his pants as he could feel the Pre-cum oozing from the slit in the head. Soon, he thought to himself, very soon.

He pocketed the panties, wanting a momento. Amy began to sing softly in the tub, still unaware that she was not alone. The man decided to wait until she emerged from the bathroom, for it was small enclosure and didn't offer much room if Amy put up a fight, and he was sure she would. Soon Amy stepped from the bathroom wrapped in nothing more then a towel, her hair hung in damp ringlets around her freshly cleaned face. She appeared so innocent, yet so ravishingly exquisite. He struck swiftly from behind as she walked into her bedroom, his grip like steel around her waist, the other hand clamped over her mouth as he pulled her back hard against his body. He could feel the delectable contour of her sweet, tight ass pressing in against his loins. He fought himself but briefly for control and then spoke. His words were low and calm, slightly muffled, yet they terrified her.

"Don’t scream and just do as I say and you won’t be hurt. Do you understand?" Amy nodded slowly, her eyes wide, wild with fear. "Good" He said as he lowered his hand from her mouth, his arm still around her waist as he nudged her forward toward the bed from behind.

Amy stuttered, "W-what do you want?" He laughed evilly, "I think you know exactly what I want."

His voice gravely, hushed as it brushed across her ear. "Now I want you to close your eyes Amy, and remember, no screaming" He knew her name! Amy closed her eyes, feeling she had no other choice as she bit her bottom lip, trembling now visibly. He lost no time in blindfolding her, and then staking her out on the bed. Her wrists secured to the bed posts as were her ankles, the ties firm, allowing no escape. He had used her own panty hose as the binds.

Amy whimpered, "Please, please just let me go?"

"After we are through I will" Again that muffled voice. He checked and rechecked the knots holding her helpless, spread eagle upon her own bed and then smiled to himself as he leisurely peeled off the towel that encased that luscious body. It was like unwrapping a gift, and what a gift she was, so firm, so young. Her skin like satin, she was an absolutely stunning creature. Amy began to cry softly from beneath the blindfold even as she fought the ties that held her.

"No please, don’t touch me!" If he heard her pleas, he gave no sign, for the next thing Amy felt were his finger tips, playing up the insides of her thighs. She gasped loudly, for then his mouth captured a nipple, suckling tenderly. His mouth hot, seemingly searing her flesh. His finger tips began to teasingly stroke her outer pussy lips, deftly tracing up and down, so very slowly. She couldn't help it, so many pleasurable sensations at once. She began to squirm and moan. He lifted his mouth only for a second, only to murmur,

"That's it baby, just relax and enjoy". His tongue slithered forth to tickle at her nipple, coaxing it to harden all the more for him. His fingers parted her pink petals, exposing moist tender flesh. His finger tip honed in on her little clit as it circled and flicked at the now swelling nub.

Amy's moaning increased. "nooooo oh no please" Though her words cried for him to stop, her body told another story entirely. She grew wetter under his fingers attentions, he knew this well as he began to slide two fingers within her steamy cunt. The way slickened by her own sweet juices. His fingers now deep within her tight tunnel, so hot as it seemingly sucked at his fingers. He started to finger fuck her deliberately, taking his time while his thumb still brushing across her clit. He licked and suckled at her breasts as she undulated upon the bed, gasping and panting. His front teeth captured a nipple and drew back on it pulling it taut, then releasing it amidst a soft popping sound. Amy made a small animalistic cry.

"Mmmm yes baby, that's right. Good isn't it? Hmmm? You like that don’t you baby?" He finger fucked her faster now, accompanied by the wet sounds her pussy made as he toyed with her. Her little clit began to tremble beneath his thumb. He then moved his mouth down between her thighs, and began to lap at her sweet slit like a big dog. He growled and slurped, "Oh yes, baby. Sweet as nectar. Mmmmmm That's it baby...give it to me. I want it all!"

Amy's back arched as she wildly fought the binds, her entire body tensing as her thighs quivered, and she ground her pussy into his face even as she shouted, "No! ooh god, no! Please! Stop, no!" But he wouldn't, his tongue incessant as it teased and licked, his mouth buried in her cunnie as he ate her sweet pussy, loving the warmth, the musky odor, the delicious taste, it drove him wild! So close now, she couldn't deny what she felt, what he forced her to experience as he took her higher and higher. "Please!" She screamed, though she herself was unsure whether she was begging him to stop or to NOT stop.

He seemed to know better then she as he captured her clit and started to suck upon it as if it were a small penis. Amy screamed loudly as he pushed her over that edge and down into the arms of delicious release. While she came he licked up every drop of her creamy cum. His tongue digging for more up in her hot tunnel as she almost sobbed from the intensity of her orgasm. Gently now, softly, he brought her down as she cried, licking tenderly at her quivering folds. He then kissed his way back up her belly, across her rosy breasts, up the long, slender line of her throat, to her lips. Kissing her deeply she tasted her own cum upon his warm lips.

Familiar lips!

"Jim!?" A soft laugh sounded as Jim, Amy's long time boyfriend, pulled her blindfold off and smiled at her gently. His hand caressing her face. Jim knew this had been long time fantasy of Amy's, and wanting to fulfill it for her, he knew he had to make her think she really was helpless at the hands of a stranger. "Oh Jim! I don’t know whether to hug you or kill you!" Amy laughed with relief. "I'm sure we can think of some way for you to repay me, baby," Jim winked.

copyright 2000