Amy Ch. 01

Story Info
She's wondering if she should wear panties.
2.1k words
4.25
103.1k
16

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 03/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Nathan. I'm a twenty year old college student on the Northwest. I'm a junior now and English major. My best friend, Amy, is an English major too but she's a couple years behind me in school. Even though she's younger we've always been best friends, even since we were playmates living just across the street from each other and going to elementary school together. Amy just started going to the same college as me so we decided to get an apartment and live together. I've always had feelings for her ever since we started to mature into our teens, but I've always kept them secret.

She and I have dated other people and held each other while we cried or laughed at the problems of our respective love lives. We've never considered seriously dating, but I cherish every moment with her. We've hugged and kissed on the lips – we do frequently, in fact – calling them our "friend kisses." When I feel her full sensual lips against mine I often get hard instantly, and I have to try my hardest to hide it from her.

Amy is the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on. She's five feet and three inches tall – petite and adorable and incredibly sexy. She's thin, athletic, and toned. She's got short red hair which she always has straightened and curled outward at the ends. Her eyes are dark green and she's got full pouting lips that I've often fantasized about being wrapped around my cock. She has bronzed skin which fits her nicely. Her tits fill out a c-cup with just enough spilling out to make me drool over her when she's not paying attention. Her hips and legs have perfect curves and her ass is full, round and soft – the perfect "heart-shaped" ass. Every other woman I've ever seen has been compared to her. I've never seen Amy naked but I've imagined her that way countless times.

Since she's moved in, my cock has been aching for release. Even after masturbating constantly while fantasizing about fucking her in every position imaginable, fucking her mouth and her tits, or cumming on her face, I've still been aching to actually act out these fantasies. Her behavior doesn't exactly help things either. Since she's moved in, she's started to get more relaxed around me now that we live together. When she's bumming around in the evening, she wears a black sports bra which lifts and separates her tits perfectly and advertises her cleavage. She wears nothing over the bra, and also wears one of a few different bottoms which drive me wild.

Sometimes she wears a loose pair of black sweat pants which hand perfectly over the curves of her ass, accentuating it nicely. She's taken the draw string out of them "to make them more loose and comfy" she says. However, all it makes the sweats do is slide down over her hips and nearly fall off. She has to pull them back up constantly, and I've seen them fall down enough several times to glimpse the crack of her ass. In other words, they slid down far enough to tell me she wasn't wearing any panties.

When she comes back from working out at the nearby gym, she leaves on her tights in the evenings, which she wears shorts over at the gym. However, I get the privilege of seeing her in those tights without the shorts over them. They fit so tightly it's like a second skin. I can see every curve and contour of her perfect ass. The crease of her ass rises and falls against each thigh with every step she takes. Her ass jiggles slightly with every step – the perfect soft round ass.

The best of all though, is the shorts she sometimes wears. They're so tight and revealing they might as well be panties but she calls them her "shorties." They're gray athletic jogging shorts that are several sizes too small for her. Amy wears them unabashed around the apartment in front of me. They ride up into the crack of her ass and cover only half of each ass cheek. The waist band is so low that I can almost see the crack of her ass emerging form the top. In the front, its cut so low that I can tell she must shave her pussy at least most of the way clean. Not only is she certainly not wearing panties under these but I get to watch the bare bottom of her ass sway and jiggle with every step she takes around the apartment. I've sat in the living room pretending to watch television for over an hour once while I watched her clean the kitchen in these "shorties."

I loved my chance to see more of Amy, but my cock was in pain all the time. I needed to have her but was afraid to voice my feelings. What if she felt different? Then our friendship would be destroyed. I resigned myself to fantasizing about her wildly and masturbating.

One Friday night, Amy was going out to a part down the street at a Frat house. I was staying in to catch up on some reading as I was getting too far behind. "You sure you don't want to come?" she asked from her room across the hall as she dressed to go out.

"Yeah, I'm sure. Thanks for the invite though, hon," I replied.

"No problem," she said. "Can you come in here for a second? I need your help with something."

I dutifully got up and meandered into her room. I saw her standing in front of her full length mirror checking herself out. She was dressed to kill. She was wearing a tight black spaghetti strap tank top which was cut so low her nipples were almost exposed. Her tits were spilling out of it and – of course – she was wearing no bra. Her tits jiggled and bounced as she turned to smile at me. I smiled back, gulping as discreetly as possible and sitting on the edge of the bed to hide my growing erection. She was also wearing a short denim skirt which came only an inch at most below her ass. Her long toned and bronzed legs were accented nicely by the heels she was wearing.

"What do you need, hon?" I asked trying to hide my frayed nerves.

"I was just wondering what you thought about how I looked," she replied.

I smiled and said, "You look amazing as usual, hon."

"Aw, thanks, sweetie," she said and grinned really big. "Do you think this top makes my tits look nice?" she asked as she reached up and squeezed them, lifted them, and let them fall and bounce.

I gulped audibly and said, "Yeah, hon. They look great." I checked out her tits again now that I had an excuse but I felt like she was surely going to be onto me.

She laughed, "You don't have to stare too long," and winked. "What about the skirt? Look nice?"

I simply nodded and smiled nervously.

She asked, "Do you think I should wear panties under it?"

My jaw must have dropped a little bit. "Don't you have any panties on now?" I asked.

"Nope. I hate panties. I almost never wear them. But this skirt is so short I thought maybe I should. Especially since I'm going to a frat party. What do you think?"

My dick was swelling. She never wore panties? I had to masturbate as soon as she left. She was turning me on so much, it was cruel. "I think you should probably wear some, just to be safe at the party," I finally said after a moment of thought.

"Okay," she said, "come pick a pair out for me." She opened the top drawer of her dresser and walked off to start applying some more make-up in the bathroom just outside her door. She left me to look through her panty drawer alone. I walked over to it and looked inside, finding – true to her word – a scarce selection. She didn't have much underwear to choose from since she rarely wore any. But what she did have was nothing but thongs and – more frequently – g-strings. I sorted through them licking my lips.

I picked out a sheer black g-string and carried it to her in the bathroom. I nearly stumbled when I saw her bent over the counter applying bright red lipstick. She was bent over far enough that the bottom of her ass was peaking out from under her skirt. She looked over at me and smiled, apparently not noticing.

"Uh, you might want to be careful about how you bend over at the party," I said smiling.

Amy laughed and giggled, standing up straighter and pulling her skirt down. "Oh, sorry, sweetie,"

she said as she laughed. "Have something for me?"

I held out the sheer g-string.

"Oooh, nice choice," she said as she took it from my hands and bent over – facing me – to put it on. I looked down her top while she bent over to admire her tits, which literally almost spilled out as she put her thong on. I briefly imagined my cock sliding back and forth between her tits while she sucked the head. She stood up straight and pulled the thong all the way up, giving me a nice glimpse of her legs but not quite of her pussy. "I love sheer thongs," she said. "Good thing I shave down there, then, huh?" she laughed.

I gulped audibly again and told her to be careful at the party and have fun. I gave her a hug being careful not to press my erection against her and give myself away. "Love you, hon," I said, kissing her gently on the lips.

"Love you too, sweetie," she said and bounced out the door.

As soon as she was gone I locked the door and went back into her room. The panty drawer was still open and I sorted through it some more, admiring some of the lacey things inside and imagining them on her. I felt something misshapen underneath the stack of thongs at the end of the drawer and lifted the panties on top aside to find out what it was. To my surprise, I discovered a vibrator and a squeeze bottle of lubricant. My cock got hard instantly. There was a baggie next to the vibrator with alternate tips which could be added onto the vibrator for different kinds for stimulation or even for penetration. My hand slid inside the waist of my athletic shorts and I instantly started stroking my cock.

I searched frantically at the bottom of the drawer for anything else and found a few porn DVDs. I immediately slipped one into her DVD player and took the tube of lubricant out as I slid my pants and shirt off. I lay down on Amy's bed, surrounded by the smell of her, and started to masturbate with her lube as I watched her porn. My cock was swollen and aching. I couldn't take much more teasing from Amy.

As I masturbated, I imagined the people in the porn were Amy and I, fucking like animals, getting out all of our animal aggression and lust in one monstrous fuck. I imagined it was me cumming on Amy's face after fucking her in four different positions. I continued to stroke my cock until I was close to cumming. When I was, I reached over and pulled a pair of red lacey thong panties from Amy's drawer and wrapped them around the head of my cock. I kept stroking it faster and faster, moaning Amy's name and imagining it was me in the porno about to blast a load across her stomach and tits. At the same moment the woman in the porn was covered in cum, I started to squirt jet after jet of cum into Amy's panties. They felt instantly soaked wet, as I kept cumming for a full minute. My jizz was literally dripping from them. I took them from her room and tossed them into the bottom of my hamper. I decided I would keep them later as a souvenir.

I replaced everything in Amy's drawer as best I could and gathered my clothes off of her floor, tossing them into my hamper as well. I slid into my bed naked – which is how I always slept – and turned off the light. I lay awake thinking about Amy. She wasn't as innocent as I used to imagine her, but that didn't detract from my attraction. It only made me want her more.

Neither one of us was dating anyone at the time, and this thought – coupled with many others of lust and desire – drifted across my mind that night. They contributed, I think, to my eventual increase in bravery where flirting and carrying on with Amy was concerned.