Amy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
671 Followers

"Whoa whoa. Slow down a little." I laughed. "Take a deep breath and then start again."

"Sorry" she replied obviously embarrassed.

"So you're a bit shocked at me and how I look then." I said with a smile.

"Well....just a little, well no. A lot really. All the parishioners here are quite elderly and I came here straight from the convent so your....a surprise I suppose. I have never seen anyone....like you. Your clothes...."

"....are a bit outrageous." I finished for her

"No. No I wasn't going to say that really I wasn't." She said obviously worried that I might take insult.

"Clare don't be afraid to say what you think ok. I dress to tease. And I do it on purpose. I love the way I look and I know that it gets me attention. I do have more moderate clothing for those occasions when I need it and maybe, I should wear it when I come here if I shock you too much."

"No please don't do that. I like the way you...." She halted what she was saying and obviously changed it, "....you dress however you wish to." She tried a smile but it wouldn't come.

"So tell me about yourself then Clare. You said you have always been with the convent. Why was that?" I changed the subject to something a little more comfortable for her.

Give this girl a subject she knows about and she will talk forever but the gist of it was this. Her parents, she believed, had died in a car crash when she was a baby and no other relatives could be traced, so she was put into a Catholic home for children till she was old enough to go into the convent. It seemed that no other path was offered to her so she just went along with it believing it was her chosen path. She was religious and prayed for guidance all the time. Eventually, at a very young age, she took her vows. A short time later she was posted here to act as housekeeper to Father Brian and to serve the needs of the parishioners. She had definitely never met anybody like me, she had never been alone with a man that wasn't a priest, had never dressed in normal clothes or even ever possessed any, never eaten a burger and would die if she saw a bikini. She had absolutely no idea whatsoever what sex was other than to procreate the species. Now if that wasn't a challenge I don't know what was. But I liked her, for all her naivety I felt sorry for her.

"Well I can see why somebody like me is a bit of a shock." I said, as she stopped to breath

"Just a little bit." She smiled

"Have you never wondered what it would be like just to walk down the street in normal clothes?" I asked.

She pulled her habit, "These are normal clothes," she said, "For me anyway. I could never wear anything like that." she added a little embarrassed.

"I should hope not." I laughed, "The parishioners would die in the aisles."

She put her hands to her face and laughed loudly rocking backwards in her chair. "Mr Thompson especially. He can't keep his eyes of Mrs Kelly the widow." A look of shock appeared on her face at this slip of the tongue.

"Don't worry Clare, we are friends. We can say anything and nobody but us will ever know. Ok?"

"But it's wrong to talk about the congregation like that. It's a sin." She said, worried.

"Not a bad one though." I smiled and pat her hand gently. The first physical contact we had ever had, small but electric.

She slipped her hand from under mine and stood up. "Would you like some more coffee?" she asked flustered.

"Yes please." I said, smiling. "You never answered my question though."

"What question was that?" she asked as she filled the kettle.

"Have you ever wondered what it would be like to put a normal dress on and walk down the street.

"Oh I couldn't." She said a little shocked. "I don't have any for a start and I would be recognised and Father Brian would find out and I would be in so much trouble."

"Look. If it was possible would you like to try?" I asked gently

She said nothing to begin with then as she put the coffee down in front of me she said, "Y....Yes. I think I would. But nothing like that....sorry."

"Ok then. We will go back to my place and have a look in my wardrobe for something long and drab." I laughed. At that moment Father Brian walked in. "you don't mind if Sister Clare and I go for a walk do you Father."

He looked at me quizzically, "No....No I suppose not." He said and then looking at Clare added "As long as your back for mass sister."

"Of course Father." Clare said, eyes lowered to the floor. She stood up, obviously in need of a quick departure. I followed her out the door and once outside I heard her release a long hard breath.

"He knows. I can tell. He knows what we are doing." She said almost hysterical.

I took hold of her hand before we left the church. "Listen. He has no idea. Can you tell me anywhere in the bible where it say's you must were these clothes all the time?"

She stopped. Thought for a moment. "No. I can't." Again she gently slipped her hand free.

"Come on then. We will go through the woods. It's quicker and we can go in the back door. Hopefully nobody will see you. Ok?"

She gave a big smile and walked out into the real world, seemingly full of confidence. We got back to the house and checked the way to my room as we went. Nobody was around and we got there undetected. I could feel her sense of relief as I closed the door behind us. I walked into the closet, "Right let's see what we have for an innocent like yourself shall we." I said with a laugh, rummaging through the rows and rows of clothing. I pulled several dresses out plus a few other bits that I doubted she would have the courage to wear but hey I wanted to see how far she would go. We took the pile into the bedroom and lay them on the bed.

"Here try these on." I said, handing her a skirt and blouse that I hadn't worn for years. Though short, the skirt wasn't particularly revealing and the blouse was one I would wear to a business meeting so perfectly acceptable I thought. She took the clothes and stood there looking at me. I smiled at her, "The bathroom is over there." I said pointing. She smiled, embarrassed and walked in the direction my finger pointed.

It was sometime before I heard the door open slightly. Her head appeared but she hid the rest of her body behind the door. "Well let me see then Clare. I bet you look different don't you? Come on."

She took a deep breath and closed her eyes which was just as well because if they had been open she would have seen me on the verge of orgasm. She was gorgeous. Stunning. The skirt came just above the knees so not too short and the top fit her perfectly, showing her very very erect nipples. I took a silent deep breath and forced myself to sound normal. "You look wonderful." I said, "Here have a look in the mirror."

"Really. Do I?" She said rushing over to the full length mirror. The first look she had on her face was horror. She instantly put her arms across her breasts which were ample and very firm. "Oh my word. No I cant look like this. No." She turned and went to rush back to the bathroom.

I grabbed her by the arm and spun her round to look in the mirror once again. "Why not?" I asked sternly, "Tell me what is wrong. You look gorgeous. And so very decent so what is wrong with what you see?"

"I....I....You can see....everything." She stammered

"So why didn't you keep your bra on then?" I asked. The quizzical look on her face came as a shock to me. "Don't you move one inch." I rushed to the bathroom and sorted through her clothing, which was neatly folded on the seat. No bra. That look she gave was a look of total ignorance of what a bra was. I walked back to her smiling.

"You don't know what a bra is do you?"

"No. Should I?" she replied innocently.

"Well I don't wear them often but yes you should know what a bra is. Take that top off while I sort one out for you." I went to the drawers and rifled through till I found a new unopened bra and panty set. Judging by the blouse she was the same size as me or close enough not to matter. When I turned round she had undone the buttons to the blouse but was holding the front together with her hands. "Well come on take it off." She stood there frozen. "Clare this,"! I said pulling the bra from the packing, "is a bra. Do you have any idea how to put it on?" I stood there dangling it in the air, smiling.

She looked to the floor, "No."

I put my arm round her shoulder and pulled her to me, "Clare. We are friends. We are both women, you don't have anything hidden under there that I haven't seen before every time I look in a mirror. Trust me, nobody will ever know but us. Our secret ok. Lets just be two friends, two women together doing womanly things. Ok?"

She looked up at me. "I have never been....in the convent, when we washed, we were always dressed. Nobody has....ever seen...."

"Do you trust me Clare? Are we real friends?" I asked gently, my arms still round her shoulders.

"Oh yes. I feel so safe with you. I have never had a real friend before." she said.

"Then you have to trust me enough to do as I ask. Ok?" I said softly, "No questions. No thinking just close your eyes and do it as quick as you can. Ok? And trust me"

"Ok. I will try." She murmured.

"Ok." I said, holding her at arms length. "Now these sets come in two parts. Bra and knickers, or panties as they are better known. You might as well get it all over with in one fell swoop. So. Drop the blouse."

Clare hesitated. "Now Clare, drop it." Shocked she did as she was told. "Now the skirt drop it." With only a second hesitation she did as she was told. At the sight of what Clare wore underneath I nearly burst into hysterical laughter. Even my great grandmother wouldn't have worn anything like that I am sure. I kept myself under control though "Now your knickers." Again hesitation, "Clare quickly, do it."

At last she was naked. Her arms trying to cover everything her body had to offer and failing miserably. I said nothing, just gazed in awe at this perfect body, this perfect virgin body. Never touched by man or woman, including Clare I bet. "Stop squirming around Clare and open your eyes. Have a real look at yourself and be proud of what God has given you. For truly this is Gods gift."

That seemed to ease her tension a little. Still trying to cover herself she stood up, dropped her arms to her sides and slowly opened her eyes. Her chin dropped and her eyes went wide. "I....I....have never seen myself before....ever."

"Tell me what do you see Clare?"

"I don't know, I don't know how to express it. It seems so wrong."

"Hmmm. Ok." I said quickly stripping off my clothes. "Tell me what you see when you look at me then."

"Amy! No! I couldn't." Clare said, her eyes glued to my body.

"Clare," I said softly, "What do you see when you look at me. Tell me. Just make it nice." I laughed, which seemed to relieve some of the tension in the air.

I saw her take a deep breath and hold it for a second, "I see a lovely woman who is my friend and....and...Oh I cant say it I can't."

"Well what I see is a gorgeous young woman" I said, "with a wonderful, beautiful body who is my closest friend."

Clare threw herself into my arms and hugged me for all she was worth, I thought she would break my ribs but I held her close feeling that she was about to explode. "That's how I feel. You are really gorgeous, beautiful, wonderful and I feel so silly right now." She shuddered slightly and I waited for the tears to come.

After a couple of minutes she seemed to pull herself together. I stepped back and looked at her she wiped her cheeks with her hand. I went over to the dresser and poured her a glass of wine from a half empty bottle. "Nothing strong just wine." I said, "Just drink it, you will feel a bit better. Not converted from water just from the grape but miracles are bit hard to come by these days." I laughed

She took the wine and put the glass to her lips, sipping it to begin with then, liking the taste I suppose drank the whole glass down. "Phew! She said, "I feel a little better now." She must have felt a lot better as she made no attempt to cover her body, much to my delight, though we would have to do something about that huge bush she had growing around her pussy. But that was for another day.

"Right so lets get these clothes on you and see how you look." I picked up the bra and held it out in front of me, "Arms." I said. She held her arms out and I slipped the bra on her, made the strap adjustments and then handed her the panties, the blouse and the skirt. At last she was dressed and my pussy was so wet with all this bodily contact I was in need of some relief, but that would have to wait. I brushed her hair and put a bandana in it. Not much but it would do for now and then I grabbed my makeup bag.

"No I cant." Clare said, "It's paint. It's only for....wrong women." she added

"Like Mary Magdalene you mean." I said quickly, "The prostitute that both Jesus and the church have forgiven I believe, even though she wore make up till the day she died." I didn't know if this was true or not but it seemed to hit a spot.

"Well....I don't suppose a little bit will hurt. But just a little."

That was good enough for me. With a pair of low heels she done and once she was dressed and made up she looked nothing like Sister Clare. This was a young gorgeous woman and I was going to initiate her into the ways of sex. My mind was made up, I needed her. I wanted her so bad I felt I could just take her here and now. But, I knew I would have to be patient. Everything would happen in its own time and who knows just how good it would be then. I put my own clothes back on and said, "Ok. Lets you and me go out into the outside world." I could see she was about to object but I put my finger to her lips. She took a deep breath and nodded. I took her arm and led her downstairs. Carl was on his way up and she heard the footsteps Clare went to pull away from me but I had a strong hold on her arm, "Hi Carl. This is....Karen, my friend from....Aylesford. She just came for a visit."

Carl's eyes went wide as he gazed upon that gorgeous body and such an innocent face. "Hi." he said finally holding out his hand. Clare took it, a little shocked it seemed to me. Carl gently touched her hand, "Nice to meet you. I hope we can chat later but I have a camera to sort out." With that he ran off up the stairs. Clare's eyes followed him as he went.

I knew it would be too much to expect if I tried to take Clare into the village or even to town for her first outing so we strolled around the house. I knew the guys would be in the barn about now having their break so I headed out there with Clare tagging along dutifully. "Hi guys how's it going?" I asked, "This is my friend Karen, from Aylesford come for a visit, be gentle with her she is a little innocent." I said with a laugh. I looked at Clare who was bright red with embarrassment.

"You can come and visit anytime gorgeous." one of the men said, his eyes roaming over Clare's body. A melee of comments and remarks followed, some clean but some were most definitely rude, not that Clare realised it. I could feel her getting a bit agitated so decided that she had seen enough for her first trip into the real world. I took her elbow and guided her back to my room. She seemed strangely quiet as we walked.

Clare suddenly started to shake and headed for the armchair. She seemed to just make it before she collapsed and as she sat down she threw her arms around her shoulders and silent tears ran down her face.

"Hey, hey what's the matter babe?" I asked. I had never called her babe before, it just seemed to fit really as I called all my friends babe.

"Babe. Gorgeous. I am none of these things. I am a nun." She cried. Sobbing loudly now.

I sat on the arm of the chair and pulled her head to my shoulder. I said nothing, just let her sob her tears and handed her tissues until she had calmed down.

"I'm sorry." Clare said after a while. "It's all just too strange. I felt....I don't know how I felt. It was all just....oh I can't explain it."

"How did it make you feel though Clare. Sick? Shocked? Embarrassed? Churning stomach?" I asked "Certainly embarrassed, and yes my stomach was churning all the time but something more, something deeper inside me seemed....seemed....to burn. To burn right through me, all over me somehow I thought I was going to pass out before we got back."

I smile at her and deep inside I screamed a shout of victory. I was fairly certain what she had felt was 'turned on'. Certainly as much as a nun could be. "Well they certainly liked you 'Karen'." I said.

Clare gave a short laugh, "Why Karen?"

"Well I could hardly introduce you as Sister Clare could I and Karen was the fist name I could think of. So now, when your in normal clothes I will call you Karen."

"Oh no. I can't do it again. No it's wrong, I can't." Although she was shaking her head as she said it she didn't have much conviction in her voice.

"Well don't worry about it for now. You get changed and I will walk you back to the church."

"I suppose so. I don't want to be late for mass. Father Brian would be angry."

"You sound like you would rather keep those clothes on than go back to your habit." I laughed.

"Well they do feel nice and I must admit I look totally different to 'Sister Clare." she smiled, running her hands over the material of her skirt. "But I think Father Brian would have something to say if I arrived back like this."

"Well why don't we just agree that while your dressed in normal clothes you will be Karen my bestest friend and in your habit you will be Clare, a nun of this parish. And if you feel really daring you can keep the underwear on. OK"

A huge smile crossed Clare's face, "Oh may I?"

"Of course you can. But we must get some of your own. You can leave it here and change into it when we go out."

"Oh I couldn't afford to. They must be so expensive and we only get a small amount of money for our needs."

"Don't worry about that. Tomorrow I will introduce you to a woman's favorite past time. Shopping." I said with glee. "Now let me help you get changed."

I pulled her out of the chair and started to undo the buttons to the blouse. She was like a little girl, she stood there and aloud me to undo the buttons, I looked into her eyes and, after the briefest moment she turned her head away, but not before she took a sharp intake of breath. As I slipped the blouse off her shoulders I could feel her tremble at my touch. I moved behind her and undid the zipper to the skirt, I slid my hands inside the skirt onto her hips and slowly moved down until the skirt dropped. I could feel her shaking under my touch and I was so tempted to take things further, but I held myself in check. I slid my hands up her arms to her shoulders and slowly her arms moved across her breasts. "Are you sure you want to keep the underwear on?" I asked.

"Y....yes. If you don't mind?"

"Go and get dressed then and lets see if we can sneak you out." I said softly

She hurried off to the bathroom and I couldn't help but watch as her buttocks swayed. The heat I felt in my pussy was immense. I wanted her so bad I felt like taking her here and now and to be honest I don't know how I held off, but I did.

We managed to get away undetected and half an hour later we were back at the church. We had talked most of the way back and by the time we arrived she was much more relaxed and smiling. I left her at the church gate with a promise that I would be back the following day. "Think about going into town ok. If you feel up to it phone me and I will bring some clothes for you to wear. We don't have to buy anything if you don't want to, we can just walk around so you get to see people leading their normal lives."

"I don't know." she replied, "I'm too scared I may be recognised."

Mikro
Mikro
671 Followers