Amy Ch. 01

Story Info
A shy wife becomes... less so.
1.5k words
4.23
65.4k
16
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/31/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fafhrd09
fafhrd09
75 Followers

I - From Mild to Wild


Amy caught John at it again.

A week ago, Amy had come home early from shopping, and found her husband standing near the window of their upstairs bedroom, staring out the window. She had quietly approached, and looked out the window to see what had captured his attention.

Their next-door neighbor, Jill, was sunbathing.

As the song goes, she wore an itsy-bitsy teeny-weeny bikini, but that was where the adherence to the lyrics stopped. The bikini top was a deep pink color with scalloped ruffled edges, and the bikini bottoms were a light blue paisley-like pattern, although if Amy had been daring enough to sneak up behind John and put her hands over his eyes, asking him what the color of Jill's bathing suit was, John probably wouldn't have been able to tell her; he wasn't really looking at the bikini, but at the areas on Jill's body that the bikini didn't cover, that expanse of tan skin that bore testament to her habit of taking the sun in what she thought was the privacy of her back yard.

Amy giggled at the thought, and how badly her husband would react, caught red-faced if not red-handed, so to speak. The sound of her amusement broke John from his spell, and he grew flustered.

"I was just..." he stammered when she interrupted him from making any excuse.

"John, I told you last time... I don't mind if you look. Jill does have a fine body, and she obviously takes care of it - why shouldn't you look? Its not like she wears a one-piece when she and Jack come over to swim, right?" Amy soothed. "Would you like me to leave you to it, or would you like some company?"

A confused look passed over John's face. "Company? No, I was just finishing up..."

Amy sauntered over to where her husband stood. "What a shame..." she murmured, leaning up to kiss John's shoulder. Gracefully sliding to her knees, she reached over to where John's trousers bulged. "Maybe you should let me be the one to finish you up, my love..." she purred up at him, running a finger across his fabric-covered cock. "I mean, it would be a shame to let a perfectly hard cock like this go to waste, now wouldn't it?" she asked rhetorically as she unzipped his trousers.

John looked down at his beautiful wife of many years with surprise. She was petite, with a stunning carriage and breasts that seemed to defy gravity. Her breasts were perfect for her diminutive frame, and her pale white skin practically glowed in the darkness of their bedroom. Her red-gold hair was parted on the left and hung down in waves past her shapely shoulders.

Yet it was not her beauty which had captured and kept his heart through the years - it was her kindness, her lively intelligence, and her compassionate spirit which had bound him to her. John had always been a conservative fellow, and had taken pride that the core of their relationship was firmly affixed in a bedrock of mutual respect and regard, and not on ephemeral things like beauty. Granted, he found Amy utterly beautiful - how could anyone with working eyes not? - but he felt quite privileged that their relationship transcended mere sex. He tried to make as few demands on her in that regard as possible, trying not to dwell upon the secular parts of their marriage, but rather on the sacred union of their hearts. Jill had always been virtuous, and he had not wanted to press his animalistic urges upon such an angel.

And so he was somewhat disconcerted at the ravishing woman who had removed his cock from his trousers and was gently nuzzling it. Amy had always been somewhat reserved and quiet, so John had thought that the subject, unless he sought to impose his disgusting desires upon her, was closed. A shudder of pleasure passed through his body as she kissed the sensitive cock-head. All of a sudden, a spasm of guilt joined the pleasure - his angel was kissing his cock, and he was looking out at another woman? Incipient tendrils of betrayal started to form, but Amy could read her husband's face like a book - a large-print book, at that!

"John," she said, wrapping her hand gently around his cockshaft, "I want you to look... I want you to look at Jill's body while I stroke your cock. I want you to let your imagination run free; I want you to think about what her nipples might look like, might taste like, under those scraps of swimsuit." She took the head of his cock into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it, moaning like an animal in heat. "I want you to think about how it would feel to be standing behind her... running your hands under her top.... pinching her nipples. I want you to imagine how wet her sweet pussy would get, feeling your cock through your swimsuit against her ass..." Her hand continued to pump his cock gently while he stared down at her with amazement. "And while you do that, I'm going to tease... " she briefly sucked the head of his cock into her mouth again. "...and taste.... " Pausing once more, she ran her tongue all the way down the underside of his cock, from the head to the base. "....and then you are going to cum for me," She looked up and held his eyes. "You are going to cum hard, and fill. My. Mouth. With. Your. Cum." While he watched, she took as much of his cock as she could into her mouth. "Jill can have your eyes tonight, but your cock and your cum is all mine!"

Helpless to resist - and to be honest, who would WANT to resist? - John reached down and ran his fingers through her hair. "I love you" was all he said, but those simple three words, so common and familiar, held a plethora of new depth and feeling. "Hey, eyes back in Jill, mister!" she laughingly chided, and her husband, with a wide grin, complied.

Amy went back to playing with her lover's cock, enjoying the sensations she was causing in his body. "Besides, she knows that men look... and she likes it."

"How do you know that?" John asked softly.

"Easy, silly... I asked her," Amy replied, her voice deep and sultry.

"You did what?" John exclaimed.

"Well, after last week, I though I'd let her know that we could see into her backyard when she was sunbathing - oh hush, I told her I could, I didn't mention you, calm down - and you know Jill... she told me that she wished it had been you instead of me." It hadn't taken a long time after Jack and Jill had moved in before Amy had found out that Jill was perhaps one of the least shy - and most sexually experienced - woman she had ever known. "She said that if she had her way, she'd sunbathe in a circle of admiring men, and that watching them become all hot and bothered would be such a turn-on for her..." Amy impaled her mouth upon his cock as it quivered with excitement. "She told me she'd love to know that men were looking at her body and cumming.... so I thought that the next time I saw you looking, I'd take her up on her offer, in a way..." John moaned and whimpered under both her speech and her ministrations.

Amy started moving her hands in a twisting motion as she stroked his cockshaft, and kissed the head of his cock. "Maybe I'll tell her I sucked you off while you watched her sun herself... would you like that, lover? Imagine how she'd love to have you stroking your cock, watching her... maybe she'd slip off the top. Do you think she would, John? Would you like to see the lust in her eyes as she stared at your cock? Maybe she'd stroke her nipples, urging you to cum on her boobs, or her face.... I can just imagine her rubbing your cum cream into her skin afterwards.... "

John moaned, and from long familiarity, Amy could tell he was getting close to losing all semblance of control. "Picture her face as you pumped your cum onto her chest, baby... and give me something to taste... cum for me, cum in my mouth... " John was in no need of urging. The sight of his neighbor's hard, tanned body and his wife's voracious appetite sent him over the edge with a feral growl. Pulse after pulse sent more cum into his wife's mouth, and he could hear her moan as she took it all down her throat.

John collapsed backwards on the bed, drained. Amy sidled up besides him, kissing him gently now that his own passion had crested. They lay there together in a companionable, easy silence, until John's voice, hoarse with passion, broke the silence.

"So... was any of that true?" he asked,

Amy smirked, her satisfaction redolent in her voice. "Some of it... I'll let you figure out which parts."

fafhrd09
fafhrd09
75 Followers