Amy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To his credit, Darren did not ignore Amy's aching breasts during this time frame, but sought them out, and mauled them just enough to cause Amy to cry out in ecstatically.

"Oh, Ohhhh, Ohhhh!"

And again when his face pressed firmly into her sodden bush and cunt.

"Darren, Darren, that's it! Right there, that's it!"

As he used his fingers to spread her labia apart and forced his tongue between them, wriggling it to and fro as he tried to extend his small appendage as far as possible into her pinkish depths.

"Jesus! Jesus! Jesus!" Amy wailed, as he accidentally flicked his tongue over the hood of her clitoris three successive times.

"What the fuck are you doing to me?" Amy screamed.

Darren halted what he was doing, puzzled by her actions.

"NO, NO! DON'T STOP!" she screeched.

"What?" He asked, "What's wrong?"

"NOTHING!"

"Why did you scream? Did I hurt you?"

"No you silly... I loved it. You're fantastic! I never, ever felt THAT good before!"

He was immediately licking and lapping and sucking at her pussy, so excited by her remarks that his cock began to swell in her mouth. Amy noticed this activity, but thought nothing of it until Darren exploded into her throat, causing her to lose her breath and choke before spitting the residue out onto the floorboard of the car.

They continued going down on one another far into the night, enjoying every moment of it. Amy managed to swallow his sperm the second and third time. The fourth and last time he came, was between her breasts, leaving a weak sample that Amy rubbed into her swollen nipples.

Amy continued to marvel at the number of variations presented to them. While Darren marveled at his magnificent luck in enticing Amy into the backseat in the first place.

He got her home at a reasonable hour for a prom night, and she made it to her room without waking her parents.

She undress and fell into bed, murmuring, "Morning will be here before I know it."

12