Amy Ch. 02

Story Info
Amy talks things over with a friend.
751 words
4.07
31k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/31/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fafhrd09
fafhrd09
75 Followers

II - Girl Talk

Amy was quite pleased with herself, and the way she had temporarily exhausted her beloved husband, John. She had caught him staring at their neighbor Jill - who was quite a hottie - while she was sunbathing, and she had fallen to her knees, teasing and sucking John to a knee-weakening orgasm. They had cuddled a little after, and then John had gone off to run his errands before the Saturday afternoon heat became too intense to deal with comfortably.

She watched John motor away in his jeep, and almost ran to the telephone. She dialed Jill's number, and her friend answered almost immediately.

"Mission accomplished!" Amy enthusiastically informed her friend, looking out over to where her friend lay, cell phone held to her ear. Amy and Jill had been discussing how to enliven Amy's sex life, and when Amy had mentioned to Jill that John had been watching her when she sunbathed, Jill had suggested the course of action Amy might take the next time that John watched. Amy and John had both been "good" in their younger days, and their lack of experience and scope had regulated their maritial bed to rote obligation. John was reserved and conservative, and was probably as discontent with their sex lives as Amy was, but Amy had the advantage in that she had a friend like Jill, who was far more open and experienced in the arts of sensual pleasure.

"Excellent" Jill crooned into her cell phone in a passable imitation of Montgomery Burns. It was an evil sound, and Amy felt a little chill down her spine. "I demand details!" Jill added, giggling.

"Well, he was up here at the bedroom window, watching you sunbathe... " Amy began.

"Was he stroking his cock?" Jill interrupted.

"No... I mean, he might have gone there, but he hadn't when I showed up. But I'll tell you what, he was already harder than Chinese Trigonometry!"

"And you know this how?" Jill asked.

"Because I snuck up on him and rubbed his cock through his trousers" Amy confessed, proudly.

"Oh you did, did you! Naughty bunny!" Jill chuckled, her voice husky. "What else did you do, naughty bunny?" Amy felt both embarrassed and excited at her confession, and wondered how explicit she dare go. She could tell that Jill was enjoying the narrative, and could see that Jill has started stroking her nipples through the top of her bikini.

"Why do you want to know?" Amy asked coyly.

"You know why I want to know..." Jill chuckled. "Because my pussy starts tingling at the idea of your husband getting hard watching me, and even moreso with the idea of you using that nice hard cock."

"You are utterly shameless, aren't you?" Amy teased, gigling.

"No, shameless would be me telling you that if you tell me what your husband's cock is like when its hard, that I might have to rub my pussy while visualizing it, and all the slutty little things I'd like to do with it..."

"No fair! MY cock!" Amy laughed.

"OK then, all the slutty little things I'd make YOu do to it," Jill conceded. "Spoilsport!"

"Oh, well, thats different, then... well, I undid his cock, and took it into my hand the way you suggested. His cock is nice... not too long, not to short, Not too thick, and not too thin. If we were the Three Little Bears, I'd say that his cock was Just Right," Amy informed her friend. "I kissed the shaft, and the head, and stroked it and swallowed it... you should have heard him moan and twitch. I did as you suggested, and told him to keep watching you... I suggested all kinds of nasty things he might want to think about, like cumming on your breasts, or turning you over and stroking his cock between your ass-cheeks." Amy watched from the window as her friend snaked a hand under her bikini bottoms. She loved the idea that her report was having such an effect on her.

"And what was his reaction?" Jill asked, breathlessly.

"Well, he filled my mouth with his cum, so I would think he liked the idea..." Amy said in a dry understated voice.

"And you didn't save any for me, I suppose..." Jill said, feigning disappointment.

"Not. One. Drop," Amy replied mercilessly.

"So.... what's next on the agenda?" Jill inquired.

"I promise a full report... afterwards. No previews!"

"Tease!"

"Well, I'm learning from the best!" Amy replied.

fafhrd09
fafhrd09
75 Followers