Amy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thoroughly intimidated, Eve responded, "Si, Mr. Prent… I mean, yes sir. "

"Now tell her!"

"Mona? Please to really kiss my behind."

Mona giggled; more at Eve's broken English than John's petulance that she had witnessed several times in the past.

And acting the part for his benefit, she spread Eve's ass cheeks apart and lightly passed her tongue over the dark brown pucker of Eve's asshole.

An electric shock roared through Eve and she shrieked in alarm.

"WHAT! OHHH!"

"I take it that you found that pleasant?" Mona giggled.

"Jesus!" Eve gasped, "That wus… how you say in your language… awesome?" She was breathing heavily.

From his perspective, John had to admire the way Eve's breasts heaved as she spoke and said, "Let's try that again, Mona, okay?"

"Sure," Mona replied, and swept her talented tongue over Eve's rectal orifice a second time.

This time Eve was better prepared for the torrid sensation and didn't react as violently, but still couldn't prevent herself from shrieking loudly once more.

The loudness of Eve's cries had drawn Amy off the bed and to the bedroom door, where she listened, thoroughly captivated by what she envisioned going on.

Eve's fingernails clawed at the sofa's nubby material a moment later when Mona sent her mischievous tongue swirling into the puckered crevice before her; and digging deeply into the plump asscheeks for purchase, furrowed even deeper with her second thrust.

"OHMYGOD!" Eve screamed; and unable to withstand any more for the moment wrested her rear away from Mona's ever questing mouth.

With both hands still holding Eve's behind, Mona somewhat puzzled, asked, "What's wrong?"

"Ess too much!" A suddenly worried Eve responded. For she had never thought that being seduced by this movie star would present so many pleasures so quickly, and to be blunt, she was simply overwhelmed by it all.

"Let's change things a little, John offered, thinking that the young Guatemalan's sexual experiences were limited to several encounters with him on those nights he had needed some sexual diversion, and that he had not experimented at length with her. He didn't know of her earlier encounter with Juanita, nor of her boyfriends who came by occasionally during the afternoon when John was at his office.

"Everyone on the carpet," he said.

Mona sat with her back against the sofa and Eve knelt in front of her.

"Suck Mona's tits," John commanded, and Eve placed a hand on Mona's shoulder as she leaned in and took Mona's right nipple into her mouth and sucked as hard as she could. This action actually caught the porn star by surprise and her mouth formed a silent "O."

"She likes what you're doing Eve," John said, wanting to boost Eve's ego a little. And after allowing sufficient time to pass, "Try the other one."

As Eve took the other nub between her teeth, Mona's hand went around her neck, holding her against her breast. Eve quickly proved to Mona that she had a decided talent in breast-play, nipping and sucking, mauling and caressing; always leaving one tactic before it became tiring to either party and moving on to the next segment to generate pleasure with a renewed passion.

Giving his cock a through squeeze, John smiled at the scene before him. It's time, he thought, and said, "It's about time you tasted her pussy, Eve. No more tittie for now, go down on Mona, eat her out."

Mona's legs were already wide-spread, and her pink inner lips were glistening. With Eve's first lick along Mona's dewy labia, she found the taste to be everything she had hoped for. Then Eve demonstrated a knack for sexual creativity that neither John nor Mona had expected from her.

She began by placing her hands on Mona's smooth belly, and used Mona's torso for the required leverage to pull herself up to the point where her conical breasts hovered over Mona's pussy. Then the young Guatemalan pried Mona's labia apart and gazed into the coral colored walls of her cunt. For her part, Mona was kneading her left breast in anticipation of the wonderful things that were about to happen. At the same time, Eve was lowering her chest toward Mona's cunt, and when contact was established, deftly inserted her right nipple into Mona's sluicy-wet hole.

As it slowly dawned on Mona what was actually happening, Eve began moving her hips in a small circle, gradually smearing Mona's juices over her breast.

"Ahhh!" Mona sighed, ecstatic at experiencing something new in sex play.

John leaned forward to watch. Silently chiding himself for underestimating the abilities of his servant, he made a mental note to take full advantage of her imaginative capabilities in this area by allowing her to take the lead with him the next time he had her in bed with him.

By this time, Eve had switched breasts, doing exactly the same until both breasts were covered in a glossy sheen with Mona's juices. When she was satisfied that they were adequately covered, she slithered up Mona's body and offered Mona one breast at a time to suck and lick upon.

Mona attacked them in a near frenzy. Eve raised her arms towards the ceiling, feeling shivers run through her as Mona sucked furiously on her nipples, her tongue teasing them, flicking back and forth, slathering each entire breast with her salvia seemingly in exchange for the opportunity to taste of herself off of Eve's pert, upturned breasts.

Finally able to speak again, Mona murmured close to her ear, "Oh, yes, darling, oh yes."

And then she tried to force Eve's entire breast into her mouth. It had been ages since anyone had aroused her like this, and she fleetingly thought of the young virgin in the nearby bedroom and envisioned her lying there on the carpet with them, and came again.

Mona couldn't believe the heightened intensity of her desire for both girls, and concluded that she had indeed become jaded in the sexual playground she lived in on an almost daily basis.

Eve's sense of timing was working to perfection. Choosing the precise moment, she pried her breast from Mona's insatiable mouth, and pivoted on Mona's chest so that she was facing her partner's feet. Then leaving a slug-like trail of wet kisses along Mona's belly, she worked her way to the porn star's shaven cunt.

"Oh," she sighed, after licking the length of Mona's slushy twat, "you taste like fine wine."

Mona's pelvis heaved upward, wanting desperately to make contact with the girl's mouth, but Eve sensed this, and coyly avoided additional contact for the moment. After allowing Mona to whimper several times, she gave her cunt a tentative lick and reveled in seeing the older woman shudder.


"So you like my licks and kisses, no?" Eve inquired, truly wondering what the movie star thought of her newly discovered technique.

"I believe that you are teaching the movie star a few things, Eve." John said. "Keep going, you're doing fine."

"Oh yeah, by all means, keep going," Mona gasped.

Encouraged, Eve held Mona's folds open and lowered her face to the pinkness below, kissing and sucking, first the tender folds themselves and then as Mona writhed beneath her, sent her tongue into the darker recesses of her inner core. Eve slowly added a finger into Mona's pussy and Mona pushed her hips to meet it. Eve backed her face off several inches in order to better work the finger in and out, and was getting a steady reaction from Mona's hips when she slid her finger to the top of her cunt and started to rub just below the top of Mona's outer lips. Mona began moaning loudly, her head going from side to side. Eve continued to wiggle her finger back and forth and Mona was going nuts. Eve yanked her finger out and jammed her face into Mona's cunt, sucking furiously.

Mona came hard.

John's nostrils were flared, and the precum oozed from his cock. He had dropped the dildo and not even noticed it.

Amy was nearly overcome with a desire to wrench the door open and join the two women on the floor. Only a sense of self-preservation helped control her instincts and she settled for opening the door a tiny crack in order to see some of what was happening in the living room.

What was reveled to the slight field of vision afforded her, was a glimpse of Mona's breasts heaving and jouncing to and fro. Then forcing herself to tear her eyes away from that voluptuous vision, she focused on Eve as she voraciously devoured Mona's cunt.

Amy blacked out; she would soon discover that this was a common event for her, though highly unusual in most women. When Amy recovered a moment or so later, she found herself unabashedly humping the arm of the loveseat next to her, and perilously close to bumping into the door and falling into the living room..

By this time, Eve was flagellating Mona's swollen clitoris with her tongue, driving Mona from one climax to the next, showing her no mercy whatsoever, because it never dawned on her that she was actually causing the stream of multiple orgasms.

The constant stimulation proved too much for Mona, and she began begging Eve to end it.

And although thoroughly surprised at this turn of events, Eve moved away from the tormented nub and kissed the movie star on the lips.

"Do you really want me to stop?" she asked Mona.

She smiled weakly at the dusky maid. "Yes. I need to recover my senses. You are literally too fucking much, girl --- too much --- and I've never said that before."

In the bedroom, Amy having backed away from the door was masturbating frantically, seeking a release that for some reason wouldn't come.

John roused himself enough to rise up from the chair and selected a few toys from the box he had brought in earlier. He chose a small black vibrator with a cord attached to a battery pack and dropped it beside the two women. They didn't notice his presence, being otherwise occupied at the time.

"I think… I think you can start on me again," Mona said. Her voice had gone dry, and it had a kind of huskiness to it that even John hadn't heard before.

Eve giggled and immediately attacked the almost raw clitoris in front of her.

Mona groaned. "Not there! My pussy… yeah, suck my pussy."

With the first tender lick upon her vagina, Mona took a sharp breath and Eve thought that she had gone to far.

"Lovely," Mona sighed. "You're undoubtedly the greatest pussy eater I've ever met. And I've met quite a few.

John decided to let Eve do her thing, whatever it turned out to be. He would introduce the toys when and if Mona began on Eve.

Eve surprised them both once again, running her forefinger into Mona's now overly squishy cunt, prying it open so that whenever her finger left it to do other things; it remained open, gaping at John like a small-mouthed bass. Then she pressed her finger against Mona's asshole.

"Oh fuck!" Squawked Mona, "Oh fuck! YES!"

Mona tried hard to reciprocate, she quickly wet a finger in her mouth and searched out Eve's ass and sent her finger into it.

"Mmmmm," Eve sighed. "That feels good, Miss Mona."

Mona wondered briefly at the cultural differences between them that had the girl calling her Miss Mona in this situation, but said nothing.

Actually she had no time to say anything, because Eve returned to her clitoris with a vengeance, even as she rammed yet a second finger into Mona's already throbbing asshole.

Mona abandoned Eve's ass and hunched her thighs back slightly to provide an even clearer target to her gaping cunt. Eve's mouth quickly descended upon it, covering it completely and sucking voraciously on it. Finding herself addicted to the juices freely flowing from Mona's cunt, Eve began sucking and slurping wildly with Mona clutching her head and holding it fixed upon herself.

John waited until Mona came from this onslaught and then reached down and separated the two panting women.

"Here, use this," he said, handing Eve the small vibrating device.

Eve looked up at him not understanding.

"It's a vibrator. Use it on her."

Eve nodded and holding the vibrator in her right hand looked to Mona for guidance for she had never used this type device before. Up until today her fingers had done the job and nothing else.

"Stick it in me," Mona huffed and pulled her legs back to expose her entire cunt to Eve.

After slipping the small vibrator into Mona, she once again looked to her for guidance.

"Rub my clittie and turn the damn switch on, baby. This will send me off to the moon if it's on high."

Eve turned it on and fell backwards, as Mona shrieked with the first surge of the electrical current stimulating her genital nerves.

Mona managed to reach down and shove the vibrator entirely inside her, then covered her mons with her hand, tapping lightly on her almost raw clitoris to add to the fantastic sensations she was experiencing.

"She's really enjoying it," John said, and Eve nodded, wondering exactly how it felt and wanting to try it for herself.

"Try slapping her on the ass. It should add to her pleasure."

Eve complied, slapping Mona's ass with authority, knowing that the stinging slaps only served to make one's climax that much better.

Mona was grunting with pleasure and writhing to and fro, only to find herself lifting her ass off the carpet repeatedly when Eve turned the juice up to the highest level. Her pussy has swallowed the vibrator and only the wires are exposed to view and as Eve continued to spank Mona, Mona's own hand picked up the rhythm of the slaps, but applied them to her cuntal lips.

John spent a minute rummaging through the toy box and produced some Astroglide lubricant, which he promptly handed to Eve, along with the long, threaded dildo he had been holding earlier.

Eve stopped smacking Mona's ass and dutifully applied the lubricant to the long, threaded dildo, then looked to John for further instructions. But John was looking at the bedroom door and noticed that it was ajar. That brought a smile to his face. So the little bitch is still watching. She must be a natural voyeur, he thought, and his hopes soared at the thought of taking her cherry the next evening.

But there's still tonight, he chided himself. Still I can't get that little vixen out of my mind, he thought, even with two delightful sluts providing me with a command performance I'm thinking ahead to tomorrow. Amy sure is different from the rest of the pack. I must make doubly sure that tomorrow is special.

With John not paying attention to her, Eve took it upon herself to apply the Astroglide to her own pussy, occasionally taking a furtive glance at the large threaded dildo and correctly assuming it would be lodged inside her eventually, and being a practical woman, wanted to be ready, just in case.

John, studying the bedroom door out of the corner of his eye, wondered if he should try to induce Amy from the bedroom, but finally decided to leave well enough alone and resumed setting the stage for his performers.

12