Amy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Remember I'm tied to the damn bed while this is going on and that only added to the excitement of the moment. His tongue . . . well it penetrated far more than anyone would think it could. But it never felt anything like a cock. No, it had a different feeling, more like a snake was crawling inside me and it literally scared the shit out of me while at the same time I never craved anything more in my life.

Anyways, when it, his tongue that is, brushed ever so gently over my throbbing clit, I saw stars and came. He waited for me to recover my senses and then did it again. More stars and I came a second time.

This time when I came down from the clouds my body wouldn't stop jerking. Every touch upon me brought another series of shuddering spasms. Some caused mini orgasms some didn't. But I knew in my heart of hearts that this was going to be the most memorable night of my fucking life and I mean that… my whole fucking life!"

By this time the juice flowing from my cunt were soaking the part of the bed that my earlier drooling hadn't.

Zolton laughed. He had a great laugh, by the way, and said "You are a very hot blooded woman. I enjoy being with you very much."

"And to think you're getting paid to do it too," I said.

"Is wonderful country, America," he added and then sucked my clit into his mouth and brought me off in an explosive climax from which I passed out.

When I revived he was not on the bed with me. My eyes searched the room and found him returning from the bathroom. He was wearing a condom and I tried to prepare myself for a magnificent fuck.

He clambered back on the bed and straddled me, his huge testicles dangling above my open, hungry mouth, just out of reach.

He laughed and said," Maybe later… maybe."

Then he did something strange, he removed the condom and tossed it aside.

"I think you are clean. Are you?"

"Yes," I sputtered, embarrassed at having to answer the question, especially coming from a professional prostitute. "And you?" I asked in return.

"Rest assured," was all he said. And somehow I found his words comforting. I never doubted him for a moment.

I watched as he squeezed his cock and force a drop of pre-cum from the tip to his finger. He studied it for a moment and then offered it to my lips.

"Would you like this?" He asked, waving the finger in front of my face.

I thought of poor Oliver Twist as I replied, "Oh, yes, please!" and licked my lips anxiously.

12