Amy Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Amy began to meet his thrusts by pushing her rear back at him, catching John off guard and almost compelling him to increase the speed of his humping into her ass.

Amy started to come. She was moaning continuously, whipping her head from side to side, still massaging her clit and reveling in the feel of him as his swollen cock scraped her anal walls providing her with a fullness she would never forget.

John felt his testicles contracting and knew it was only seconds before he himself was coming into her clasping, clutching ass.

"Coming Baby!" he yelled at the top of his lungs.

"YEAH!" Was all Amy could manage by way of a reply as the first gush of his load soared out of the tip of his prick in a fiery burst coating the walls of Amy's ass; and with another loud groan he pulled back but not out of her before his second burst which filled her rectum with his seed.

Amy was tugging at her right nipple for it was incredibly sensitive, almost unbearably erect and the harder she tugged the more pleasure she derived. Soon she was gasping for air, her unfocused eyes staring wildly, straight ahead -- he looked up and saw her tugging cruelly at her long nipples, her head back and her mouth open. Amy's sensors went into overload as the heat and feel of his sperm filling her anal channel brought on an even great orgasm then the gigantic one she was only now coming down from.

Finally John ground to a halt. He leaned over her shoulders, making sure that he and not she was supporting his weight. They remained that way for several minutes, panting and gasping for air. Gradually his cock softened and when Amy shifted her hip to attain a better position, his member slipped from her rectum with a soft pop.

Amy gave a satisfied sigh.

A minute went by before either of them spoke.

"You are a GREAT fuck," John whispered in her ear, "A truly great fuck."

"Do you really think so?" Amy said in a small voice, glancing at him over her shoulder with a relieved smile. "I really don't know much about sex."

"You were born to have sex, baby," he told her and meant every word.

They lay side by side, he recuperating, waiting for his cock to rise; she half-dreaming of what being married to John might be like --- her a big Broadway star and him a successful businessman.

She laid her head against his shoulder and sighed, her thick hair tickling his neck.

"That was wonderful," she said dreamily. "That was like nothing I've ever felt before."

"Amy," John said in as husky a voice as she'd ever heard, "tell me about your other sexual experiences. It's all right, we're lovers now. I want to know what you know about making love and having sex."

"I . . . There's not much to tell. You're my first real lover," she bit her lower lip, embarrassed at having to admit it to him.

"Surely there have been others?"

"Maury... but you know about him."

"Skip that little fuck," he said, "what about high school? Some guy or guys? Maybe a girl? Y'know in the heat of the backseat?"

"Um, well, there was Darren."

"Tell me about Darren."

"He was my boyfriend, star of the football team and all and...."

"C'mon, Amy, open up for me," he said trying to cajole her into confessing her most erotic transgressions.

She giggled, "I already have, haven't I?"

"Yes, that's true enough. But I want to know the real you. Y'know? The kinky things you've done, and who you did them with."

"Mmmm, well . . . I blew Darren, but that's all. Well do hand jobs count?"

"Yes. Even French kisses count."

"Oh, wow!" Amy was impressed with what John wanted to know about her and she searched her memory for items he would find interesting. She gave some consideration into making a few things up, but decided for the moment not to embellish any more than necessary.

"'kay," she said, and with a self-depreciatory gesture began telling him how she would sit in front of her full-length mirror and coax her clittie out of hiding and then masturbate to wonderful climaxes watching every moment reflected back at her. "Kind of like watching a movie," she said summing it up.

"Anything else?"

"I compared my titties with another girl. Her name was Terry."

"Did you touch each other?"

"No!"

"I don't mean that way. I meant each others... titties."

"Well, sure, that we did."

"Did you like it?"

"I don't recall."

"C'mon Amy, do you expect me to believe you touched another girl's tits and she touched yours and you didn't get excited?'

"It was so long..." she paused, her brow furrowed in thought. "I do remember!" She said gleefully. Terry kissed my boob, and I got this electric shock right down to my toes."

"You see," John smiled, "A feeling like that is unforgettable."

"I suppose," she replied and nibbled on a fingernail.

"What else? Did you kiss hers?"

"Uh-uh."

She paused, obviously probing her brain for any other things she might tell him.

"Um, there was this thing I did with Sharon Beltish. We were seniors and discussing how to give head and she told me that she had practiced with a banana before going down on Joey DeFlippio. And as soon as I got home I snuck a banana to my room and practiced some, but I remember I choked on it." She laughed. "Tried too much too soon," she said, pleased with her rendition.

"That's it. That's the whole sordid story of my sex...."

"What? Why did you stop?"

A lewd grin was on Amy's face and served to confuse John.

"C'mon, give, what is it?"

"There was one other thing... but I shouldn't mention it."

"C'mon, we're all friends here. Out with it."

"You really insist? It might be embarrassing."

"I haven't been embarrassed for years, now go on what is it?"

"My first day in New York."

"That figures," he said, "only in New York. So what happened?"

"I watched you and Janice fucking like rabbits on your office couch." Then she was laughing uncontrollably and soon after John joined her.

"Why..." he asked, still laughing, "didn't you join us?"

Amy, still laughing herself, responded honestly. "I wanted to but I was afraid. After all you were two consenting adults and I'm only eighteen."

He turned serious. "But... you wanted to. You had this urge to join us, right?"

Amy went sober. Where was this leading? She wondered.

"Um, why do you ask?"

"Because if you want to try a three-some... well just let me say it might be possible for me to arrange one."

Amy licked her lips. Oh she wanted to all right, but she didn't dare admit it. Eve came to mind, and Mona. Instead she fought to gain more time before answering and said, "Got a name in mind already, lover?"

"No," he said, "but I can come up with several. We are talking about adding a woman and not a man are we not?"

Amy smirked at this. 'Don't want a second man, John?' she thought, but shrewdly thought to say, "I hadn't thought about it one way or the other. You've only just deflowered me and now you're talking about sharing me with someone else."

John knew when to quit and tacitly changed the subject.

"I'm feeling kind of icky. Care to join me in a shower?"

"If it's just the two of us, sure, let's go!"

12