Amy Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both men cracked up at the unexpected perverted sense of humor coming from the Guatalmalian girl. Then Hector resumed sodomizing her.

Hector eventually concluded Eve was too tight for his tongue to penetrate any further and contented himself with tongue-fucking her tight ring, thrusting into it again and again.

The juice that had been seeping from her cunt finally reached the crevice of her ass and dripped downward to Hector's eagerly lapping tongue. He savored it for a moment and then reaching back, lightly rubbed her pussy with his palm and then slowly thrust a thumb into her pussy. Eve, sucking John's cock, gave a muffled moan.

Raising his head, Hector removed his tongue from Eve's ass and replaced it with his longest finger; gently pushing inward until it was completely buried in her warm flesh. Eve's ass muscles fiercely gripped his finger, then relaxed and gripped again. Hector slowly withdrew the finger; then just as slowly, pressed it back up her channel.

The Guatalmalian girl arched her back and hissed, then returned John's cock to her mouth and sucked avidly on him while Hector extracted the finger, rubbed it around her entrance before plunging it back in the second knuckle. Even with her mouth full of John's meat, Eve managed a loud, pleasurable moan at the anal intrusion.

Hector loved ass play, but knew he would not be able to penetrate this lovelies rear without sending her to the hospital, and he didn't need that so he contented himself with preparing her ass for his friend John. 'In time,' he told himself, 'I'm gonna fuck this Guatamalian bitch siilly. Then I'll do the same with the Broadway actress, Amy what's-her-name?'

"Mmmmm," Eve moaned as he pleasured her, tickling her anus, arousing her to the highest levels of lust without actualy climaxing.

"You're pretty tight back here, Evie," he told her and Eve felt a glow race through her body.

"You having much fun getting into that tight little ass of mine ain't chew?" She teased before giving the underside of John's dick a long, languous slurp.

Hector amused himself by taking another finger and rubbing it over her slit and up to her clitoris.

"OH!" she gasped, not fair! But is wonderful!"

"Like it, huh?"

"Oh jess," Eve sighed, the "jess" being long and drawn out in pronunciation.

"Wanna go for two fingers in there?" She asked playfully, then took John's cockhead and gave it a hard suck as a preliminary to taking him deep once again.

"Go ahead," John said with a pleasured wince in his voice. "Fill her up. I'll fuck her back there . . . " and as an after thought, "Hey, Hec . . .?"

"Yeah?"

"Maybe we'll double her . . . what do you think?"

"Okay, but for sure, you've got the backdoor, I won't fit there either."

"Are you worried about her pussy too?" John teased, and Eve let her teeth graze his cock in not so sutle warning.

"No," Hector laughed. "Not this little old pussy!"

Eve felt a wave of relief sweep over her. Her worst nightmare after not being able to take Hector in her mouth was that he not fit into her pussy either. But he knew what he was doing --- his fingers told her as much --- so if he said he could fuck her pussy, then he damned well could.

In a playful tone, Eve said, "Are you both going to do me?"

"It's as good an idea as I've heard tonight," Hector said grinning lewdly as he sent the same finger from his left hand into her rectum.

Hector hissed with obvious pleasure as it slid in and joined the first at the second knuckle. Eve groaned deeply, and lifted her ass to meet the penetration. Hector worked his fingers back and forth, not in and out for a long time, stopping only to add more lubrication. Then he added a third finger and, with difficulty, pressed all three into her ass.

Eve winced with the influx of pain, but shrugged it off, knowing the insurmountable pleasure that lay ahead. She wiggled her ass, hoping to find a more comfortable niche, but failing to do so, tried to spread her legs further apart in order to accommodate the next, inevitable finger, or worse.

For Hector, it took considerable force to push three fingers in her to the second knuckle, but Hector was a patient man and Eve wanted him to succeed, an unbeatable combination for good anal sex. His thrusts went faster and harder, drawing more gasps and moans from the lush Guatemalan. "Oh God," she cried, lifting her head. "That feels sooo . . ." Apparently Eve couldn't describe the feeling, and her head dropped back to the couch. He continued rubbing her pussy with his free hand, which was beginning to get slippery with her juices. Abruptly he pulled his fingers out and stopped rubbing her crotch.

Eve renewed her sucking on John's dick and began tickling his scrotum with her fingers; bestowing long, languorous licks along his shaft on those rare times she removed him from her mouth.

Maybe a minute passed before Hector spoke. "She's ready for you Johnny-boy."

John grunted and scrambled around behind Eve and eased his cockhead into her anal canal. Surprisingly, Eve took him in with what had to be considered relative ease.

Hector moved to front her and fed his huge dick to her lips and Eve eagerly licked his cockhead from stem to stern. Then, leaning on her elbows, she cupped his balls in her hands and said a prayer that one day she might carry his child.

A few short minutes later Eve began to writhe between the two men, as their collective hands caressed, pawed and groped at her nubile body.

Soon John's cock was deeply embedded inside her and Eve called out for him to hold it, "Hold it, right there for a second!" She gasped, and looked up at Hector.

"Will you kiss me first?" she asked, and he obliged, kissing her with professional aplomb. Eve, who had long desired the Mexican actor, melted in his kiss. She was roused from her sexual stupor only when John's fingers entered her pussy searching for her elusive G. The kiss eventually ended; Hector gracefully slid under Eve, and she instinctively bent at the waist and leaned all the way over, until her large, full breasts were nestled snugly against Hector's chest.

John continued searching for her G.

"A little higher," she moaned, knowing exactly what he was looking for. A moment later he located the sponge-like pad and pressed lightly on it.

"Guy's?" Eve husked. "It's not good timing, but I gotta pee."

"No," John told her kindly, "you don't. It's the G spot responding to stimulation. It will pass and you'll come hard, trust me."

"He's right, Hector said. "And after you come I'll enter you. You'll be very relaxed and I will fit, believe me."

"You guy's are asking me to trust you an awful lot. I dunno if I should."

From the other couch, Mona called out, "They're telling you the truth honey. It will go in easier that way. Let them do it. They both know what they're doing."

Even as Mona was talking to her, Eve felt it rising up within her as John's continued stimulation of her G took hold and she exploded in a heaving orgasm.

Throughout her tumultuous climax, John's cock remained firmly in place, fixed deep in her anal canal. Eve's asshole seemed as if it were on fire even as her orgasm abated somewhat.

Let's get her ready, Johnny!" Hector said calmly.

John slowly backed his cock out of her ass, and as Eve began to bemoan the loss, Hector forced his monstrous member into her cunt. His need was primal and obvious.

'Whoa!" She yelled, hoping he'd back out, for his thickness was stretching her even more than she had expected and she had expected the worst. The pain was sudden, sharp and long-lasting. But he did not pull out --- and worse --- John was forcing himself back into her ass. Her cries were not sobs, but growls now, like a she-wolf being taken by her mate.

Without another word, Hector buried himself inside of her, impaling her on his cock, surging into her. The feel of him distending the walls of her cunt was immediate and intense. Eve, lost to the world, was oblivious to everything but the sensation of Hector's size . . . his enormous size . . . searing its way into her deepest parts.

A minute later, he was driving into her with such abandon that Eve was afraid she would not be walking the next day. But, right now she didn't care about tomorrow.

Amy glanced over at John and was startled to find that both he and Hector had penetrated Eve. Hector on his back had Eve sitting on his monstous member and to Amy's amazement accepting him with apparent ease. John had moved behind her and had lubricated her ass and managed to work himself halfway into her ass.

'How did I miss that specticle?' She wondered and as Mona's finger ticled the back of her thigh, Amy laughed. 'There's my answer,' she thought and gave herself over to Mona's expertise.

It was a new and exquisite experience, and Amy's cunt trumpeted its approval with tears of joy. Then Mona began slowly, oh so slowly, to torment her clitoris. She was infinitely tender and so knowing. The furious tickling had stopped, now, and she was just gently cuddling Amy's clitoris between the fingers of one hand, not digging her nails into her, while with the other she began very slowly and gently to flex and stroke the young girl's inner lips with those wonderful long nails. Amy could feel everything, and I began to scream as her first climax roared in on her.

Amy had no idea how long this went on: she knew nothing but these searingly beautiful sensations. Gradually they slowed, and as Mona retracted the hood of Amy's clitoris -- pulling it back tight; stretching it and her labia as far as they would comfortably go. Then, with extreme delicacy, she began to touch Amy with one finger-nail. The teen screamed and kept screaming: Loving the burning and prickling sensations that seemed to be devouring her. Yet she wanted this to go on for ever.

Then there was a sudden, abrupt change and the fingers and their wonderfully long nails vanished to be replaced by the insatiably warm feeling of Mona's mouth and tongue.

Amy was not possessed of a large clitoris – but right then it felt to her as though it rivaled the size of an arabian stallion she and John had seen galloping around Central Park the Sunday before.

Mona's tongue wandered about unpredictably, first hunting out the most sensitive places, then tickling them, first one and then another, making Amy yell every time she switched from one set of maddened nerve endings to another. Amy had no idea how long Mona spent licking, kissing and sucking on her, but when she felt those wonderful fingernails return and begina lightl stimulation of her anus, the firestorm began.

"You're about to come again, aren't you?" Mona hissed in her ear.

Amy shuddered but did not respond otherwise.

"I can feel you! Stop! Stop! Hold your legs and let me do it!"

Amy meekly complied, hooking her arms around the backs of her thighs, hugging them to her chest and exposing her genitals to Mona's mouth and fingers.

"Oh my God!" Amy thought fleetingly between the lightning bolts of pleasure ricocheting off her aching, fizzing clitoris. "What a tongue!"

Then the wretchedly wonderful contractions started. The rapidly growing pleasure crested, faded away leaving her feeling peaceful and fluttery – until Mona's tongue delved deeply into Amy's steaming, juicey, morass of a cunt and then sucked HARD!

An unbearable sweetness; a maddening pleasure blossomed again and again into a searing, intoxicatingly sweet clitoral sparkle taking her higher and still higher into the heavenly clouds . . . the tension excruciating as she waited for THAT MOMENT! Then that wicked, nasty, bitch of bitches, Mona Lott held her thrumming, throbbing clit between her teeth and nipped at that most sensitive of all femine parts.

Amy went over the top and all the terrible fierce pleasure dissolved into those lovely, warm, squeezing contractions where you feel so safe and cuddly. Time and again Mona revived her, only to bring her back to those lovely, lovely seconds by fluttering over Amy's tormented clit until Amy was incoherent and wanted to die --- and with one last lick, die she did.

The Mexican porn star proved his mettle as well as his well deserved reputation as he consistently rose up to meet Eve, his hips challenging hers; trying to obliterate her as he did with each woman the first time he entered them.

Suddenly, Hector paused, but only to permit John to gather steam in her ass; and in seconds the two men were caught up in a mutual rhythm . . . Hector thrusting his hips up. . . John humping forward and inching his way into Eve's widely distended asshole.

Eve took turns in calling out their names again and again; although she was no longer fully aware of what she was saying. But her subconscious was nothing but the brightest neon selling her on the idea that this was the greatest fucking she would ever know. And Eve believed it to be true.

The intensity of their combined action hit a fever pitch as the pair used every last ounce of strength in their bodies to pummel into and out of her holes . . . wanting the double-fucking to last as long as possible.

Eve was weeping with the pleasure of it.

"Oh, God, guy's," she cried out. "Don't stop. Don't ever stop!"

The luscious Guatemalan's body began to vibrate from the level and velocity of the orgasms that ravaged her lithe body. One after another they came and went; only to be followed by another, ever greater stormy climax.

"What a tight ass!" John gasped as he felt himself getting ready to explode.

A moment later, his cock exploded within the young woman's ass. He buried his erection in Eve all the way up to his balls. Then, Hector let loose. Eve writhed and squirmed about as thick, gooey globs of cum were pumped into both her cunt and ass,

Eve could hardly scream her pleasure out, so weakened was she from the many climaxes that had already ricocheted through her, each a powerful wave of erotic electrical energy and still this last climax burst across the insides of her eyelids like a massive fireworks display on the 4th of July.

Later, with Eve snoring on the couch where she had surrendered her three orifices to the two men, Hector rose and moved over to Amy and Mona. His enormous weapon was fully erect and glistening still with Eve's generous cuntal juices. John remained seated patiently waiting for his flaccid prick to show a sign of life. He would be fucking Mona next, of that he was certain.

Amy only became aware of his proximity on smelling the fragrance of Eve's sexual odor and looked up expecting to see her and she readied herself to go down on the Guatemalan girl as she had days earlier. Mona was kissing her throat, distracting her to some extent and only when Hector's huge prick bumped her nose did she become aware that it was he and not Eve standing beside her.

In her state of total sexual surrender, she took him in both hands and placed a kiss on the tip of his member, licking at the remnants of commingled sperm and pussy juice and then in unladylike fashion, wiped her mouth as a man would.

"It's gigantic!" She whispered to no one in particular.

"It will fit, my sweet Amy, Mona whispered into her ear and followed by licking her from earlobe to the hollow of her throat. Hector knelt down next to Amy and began running his hands over her breasts, a moment later he lowered his face to bring his mouth in line with her elongated nipples and took one in his mouth, licking it, making small circles around it; enjoying the feel of her pebbled areola rising under the tutelage of his tongue.

Then, with a swift motion he enveloped her nipple in his mouth and sucked lustily on it.

At the same time, Mona was fellating Hector, ensuring that he would remain hard for Amy. Had she but known of Hector's desire for the blonde teen she wouldn't have wasted her time.

Releasing Amy's bud from between his teeth, he slapped her ass and watched it turn bright red. "You have a beautiful ass," he chuckled as he looked down at Eve's left cheek. On impulse he kissed it and a series of kisses followed as he covered both cheeks with wet, passionate kisses. His tongue left a shiny trail that began just at the crack between her valley and went down and across to the sparse blonde haired mound on the other end. Stretching out his fingers against those mounds, he exposed Eve's sex and pressed his tongue deep within it.

"OHHHH!" Amy moaned as she again lifted herself to present her cunt to a questing, craving mouth and tongue.

With all the skill he'd gained over the years since he'd discovered girls at the age of fifteen, Hector played her pussy like a musical instrument. Each motion of his slippery tongue sent little charges through her cunt. He savored the taste that coated his tongue, a delight he'd dreamed of since she'd walked into the apartment almost an hour earlier.

Amy closed her eyes, letting the sensation of touch become everything. Mona joined Hector in pillaging Amy's pliant form. Hands ran over her breasts and back. Lips, tongues, and teeth teased her neck and shoulders. Her lips were kissed over and over again. Sometimes, she could tell who was touching her. The thin, delicate hands that cupped her breasts, teasing and pinching her nipples were clearly Mona's. The strong hands that laid her back on the bed, Hector's.

Most of the time, she couldn't tell or didn't care. She was overcome by sensation as if her whole body was being touched at once. It wasn't until a tongue flickered between her thighs, teasing her inner flesh that her eyes flew open. She looked down to see a Mona's head pressed between her legs. Hector lay to Amy's left, stroking up and down her belly and cleavage, grinning like a well-fed wolf.

As she felt her pleasure rising, Amy buried her fingers as best she could in Mona's hair, dragging the porn star up her body to kiss her on the mouth, their bodies pressed together. Her hands slid down Mona body, stroking and petting her. As her hands went down to Mona's waist, Amy realized the actress still had her entire fist in her own pussy!

Amy's fingers encircled Mona's writ as it churned into her cunt. 'Hector is about the same size as her wrist,' she thought, 'so he can fit inside me.'

In fact, Hector was larger than Mona's wrist, but it didn't matter, in any event, Hector would be fucking her in short order.

Mona grunted and Amy took it as a signal to let her be, she nodded at Mona and lay back. Hector kissed her on the mouth, then traced a line of kisses down to where he had left off between her thighs a moment before.

When Hector stopped what he was doing, he came back up and kissed Amy on the mouth. Amy could taste herself on the actor's lips and mischievously licked a line down his cheek. Hector smiled affectionately at her, then leaned up and kissed Mona on the mouth before getting ready to mount Amy. In short order, he was spreading Amy's legs with one powerful hand and climbing between them.

"I . . . I can't believe how big you are," Amy gasped. Even so, Hector entered her easily thanks to a lot pf preliminary work by Mona in stretching her open.

He fucked her methodically at first, using his hands to lift her hips to better line up to his thrusts. Soon Amy's back was arched so that her weight was rested on her shoulders. Each time Hector impaled her with a long, slow thrust, Amy had to regain her balance. Then Hector felt what he'd been searching for, the mouth of her womb. In their present position, he was so deep inside her that the tip of his cock was being nibbled by her fluttering uterus. Amy felt it too and began grinding her throbbing clit on his pubic bone.

They moved as one, squirming and twisting against each other like two copulating snakes, milking every last drop of pleasure they could extract from each other's sweating, trembling bodies. Hector put his lips to Amy's ear after kissing her neck and whispering into her ear asked, "Do you want it fast or slow?"