Amy Experiences Beads

Story Info
Have you tried them recently?
934 words
3.94
56.4k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/08/2017
Created 10/29/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was anxious to get the confirmation voice mail on Friday, "OK, Amy-love, this is Brad. I will pick you up at Starbucks at 7 pm Sunday. We will go for dinner. Wear a loose fitting blouse, short skirt, no bra and silk panties. I'll have a special surprise for you as usual. On your way to Starbucks think of the first time you masturbated for me."

I get to Starbucks ahead of time. Even though I've been doing this for over a year, the anxiety and nervousness builds. I have second thoughts on this pseudo- submissive sexual dependency but can't seem to go more two or three weeks without it.

The first time I masturbated for Brad was incredible. Before that, I hardly ever masturbated by myself and refused to touch myself during sex. About a year ago I was at Brad's home on a Sunday afternoon. I was naked. He was fully clothed. He stoked me so lightly with a feather all over. After a while, I begged him to touch me and fuck me. I tried to touch him but he pulled back and refused. At first it seemed like a game but finally after more arse and feather play, I couldn't take it anymore. I sat on the floor by the TV and bar, closed my eyes and massaged and fingered myself to orgasm.

"Hi Honey, I've got something special for you. I think that you will enjoy it", he says as I get in his car outside Starbucks.

"Alright! You are always special," I smile, "I am already wet".

"Open the glove box. There's some motion lotion in there. Put it on yourself both front and back".

It is dark and we are on side roads. Not far away we pull into the hotel adjacent to the golf course. I am very wet and hope the wetness doesn't flow down my legs as we walk into the restaurant.

We order some appetizers and dinner. While we are waiting, Brad pulls a bulky envelope from his jacket pocket. "Here, go to the ladies room and put these in".

I take the envelope. It feels like beads. I go to ladies room. In a stall, I pull up my skirt, pull down my wet pants, bent over, and slowly gilded in the four beads in my anus one by one as I breathed. Jeff had use anal beads on me before but he put them in for me.

I sit down and slide the larger ones in my vagina. They are larger and different sizes. I remember masturbating with these beads before at his house. They are more like balls that get gradually larger. I put in the first two, the smaller ones, pull them out and then reinsert them. I want to stay here and satisfy myself so badly but know that it will be better holding off. I gradually put in the two larger ones. I clean off with some toilet paper.

I slowly waddle back to the table. The pain of walking and stimulation is unbearable. Not sure if I will cry or have an orgasm about every other step. "Good thing the table is not far from the restroom." I tell Brad as I slowly and carefully slide into the booth at the back of the quiet restaurant. He can see from my face and walk that I have done what he asked. "I feel the wetness down my leg."

I barely touch my dinner as he finishes his. He hands me another envelope. "Go put these on". I take the envelope and feel the nipple clamps.

He meets me on the way out. We walk outside through the back courtyard doors towards the golf course. He pins me against a wall in the dark, takes off my panties and feels the beads in my ass and pussy. He traces my lips and mouth with his finger as his hands finger and tug on the clamps and chain. He finger fucks and tongue fucks my mouth and dry fucks my hard pussy. I feel a sharp concrete ledge on my bare ass but the pain feels good with the pressure pushing on the beads.

As we walk towards a darkened gazebo, I stop occasionally to suck in the beads. My legs feel so wet. I feel the pain and sensation on my nipples as the chain pulls and tweaks them on each step.

Brad lifts me to a sitting position on the railing. "Don't cum until I fuck you". He slowly pulls two of the four beads from my anus and then puts them back in and fingers me. He repeats the process with the beads in my vagina.

I can't see him that well as he puts on a cock ring and condom. I pull him into me like an animal in heat. It's been at least two hours of stimulation and being on the edge of innumerable orgasms. My pelvic muscles are as energized as those of a racehorse out of starting gate. He fingers my ass against the beads. Just before I cum, I feel like I can pull off his cock with my muscles.

We stay in that position for a while as he holds me tight. As I finally relaxed, he slowly pulls his finger out along with the anal beads. This gives me a good slow sensation. He then slowly pulls himself out. When he releases the clamps, pain and ecstasy shoot through my exhausted body.

He drives me to my car. I can hardly drive. I will be sore tomorrow.