Amy Gets Tag Teamed in Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was fortunate that Mark was so close to cumming because I wasn't going to be able to hold off much longer. The wonderful feeling of fucking my slut's used pussy had my cock constantly twitching inside her. And then I heard music to my ears. Mark yelled out that he was cumming. He flung his head back and started to fill Amy's mouth with his seed while announcing how great of a cocksucker she was. I happened to be kissing my wife's neck when Mark erupted into her mouth and I could actually feel her swallowing down his load. This was the final straw for me as I groaned and sent blast after blast of hot cum into Amy's cunt. My wife loves having two cocks at the same time and I suppose the sensation of making them both explode simultaneously was enough to set her off again. Her pussy clamped down around my spurting shaft as she climaxed one final time. She had already orgasmed numerous times so hers wasn't quite as intense as ours but she still thrashed about between Mark and I.

Mark mustn't have cum in quite some time because he just kept filling her mouth until she couldn't take any more. His white cream started to leak out the corners of her mouth as he continued to shoot in her mouth. Thankfully she didn't release his cock otherwise he probably would've squirted some of his cum into my face which would have really put a damper on the whole experience! Not unlike Mark, I was still cumming as well and seeing another man's jizz dripping down my wife's face only prolonged my climax. I hammered my spewing cock into her sloppy pussy until I had completely emptied my load into my wife. At nearly the same time Mark withdrew his cock from her lips as he had also dropped his entire load. Amy rolled on to her back and had a shit-eating grin on her face while reveling in the filled feeling she was experiencing.

Mark collapsed onto a chair that was a few feet from the bed and regained his composure while my wife and I lay next to each other on the bed. I reached down and dipped my fingers into her slit, astonished at how moist she was. Amy politely asked Mark to grab her a clean towel from the washroom so that she could clean herself off before she fell asleep which he gladly did. While he was away for a moment it gave my wife and I an opportunity to talk candidly about what had transpired.

"Did you have a good time?" I asked. "You certainly seemed to!"

"It was great! I hope you liked walking into the room and seeing me bent over the hot tub with a hard cock in me!" she replied sexily.

"I think that was the best part! Not that everything else wasn't amazing!" I said, still toying with her overflowing pussy.

"I loved feeling both of you cum at the same time! I felt like such a slut! We'll have to do that again sometime soon!" she exclaimed.

Just as Amy finished her last statement Mark returned with her towel which she used to clean herself off. If he hadn't just fucked my sexy wife I would have felt sorry for him since he had no way of getting into his own hotel room and he looked so tired. Amy ensured that he would be comfortable enough on the chair and ottoman, giving him a pillow and blanket from our bed, before she drifted off to sleep with a wide grin smeared across her face. He was asleep within seconds of getting comfortable and I wasn't far behind. Just before drifting off to sleep I had an image of waking to find the two of them fucking again stuck in my head. Much to my chagrin , when we woke up in the morning the only trace of Mark was a note next to the bed with his name and phone number written on it. I guess he had forgotten...what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!

12