Amy Hosts B-Day Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over to see what my wife Amy was up to and saw that her, Pam and Steve were progressing nicely. Amy had Steve's cock deep in her mouth while Pam was lapping at Amy's pussy from behind and rubbing her own clit also. All three of them were getting really into it and began to moan in unison. From previous experience I knew just how good Steve was feeling at this time and the twitching of his leg and loud moans confirmed it. Suddenly Steve announced that he was about to cum. Amy pulled his cock out of her mouth and began to stroke it hard and fast. Steve let go with a huge blast that cleared Amy's face entirely and landed on her back and ass. Seeing this, Pam began to lick the warm cum from Amy's back and swallowed all that she found. Once she was sufficiently cleaned up, Amy turned around and started to kiss Pam, sharing the taste of Steve's load.

Meanwhile, Kylee and Matt had now switched positions. She was spread out on the couch and he had his face buried in her pussy. He was obviously doing a great job because she was moaning loudly as she bucked her hips, grinding her snatch into Matt's face. When Matt finally came up for air I could see that his face was covered in Kylee's juices. He took a few deep breaths and returned to pleasuring her.

By this time Krissy had freed my dick and was now rubbing her moist pussy lips against it. Krissy then raised her body up a bit and repositioned the head of my cock at the entrance to her pussy. She proceeded to sit back down allowing herself to feel me inside her for the first time in nearly a year and a half. Krissy took her time fucking me, only rocking back and forth gently at first. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Pam crawling over to join us. She asked Krissy to turn around and ride me which she was more than happy to do. Krissy raised up causing my cock the exit her with a pop. Pam took this opportunity so taste Krissy's juices off my cock. After just a few licks, Pam grabbed my cock and held it in place so that Krissy could again impale herself on it. Once I was buried deep inside Krissy again I began to feel Pam licking my balls and shaft while Krissy bounced on my cock. At one point I could no longer feel Pam's tongue but I soon became aware of what she was doing. She had moved up and was now licking Krissy's asshole as we fucked. Krissy went crazy and began buck her hips wildly. She began to scream loud enough to wake the dead. I felt Krissy tense up and then felt the warm gush of cum from her pussy. She leaned down and gave me a sensual kiss, thanking me for a great fuck.

Having been occupied with my own fuck session, I was wondering what everyone else was up to. I saw that Matt was now laying on the couch behind Kylee and she had a huge string of cum from her pussy to just above her tits. She was playing with Matt's cum and then brought her fingers to her mouth to taste him. Matt's moist, limp member was resting on her leg leaving a small puddle of cum there as well. It seemed as if myself and Pam were the only one's who hadn't cum yet so we decided to change that. Pam bent over in front of me, offering herself to me. I wasted no time and quickly thrust all the way into her with one stroke. I needed a release so bad but I wanted to make Pam cum first so I went slow, using long deep thrusts for a few minutes. Pam turned her head to look back at me and ordered me to fuck her hard. I reached up, grabbed a handful of her blonde hair, and started to fuck her for all she was worth. She announced that she was about to cum and I wasn't going to be far behind. I felt her pussy begin to contract as she came which pushed me over to edge, I thrust deep one last time and started to empty my load deep into her pussy. I could feel a mixture of our cum seeping out of her pussy and onto my shaft and balls. I collapsed on top of her and allowed my softening dick to slip from her pussy. I kissed her cheek and told her that we would have to do that again sometime soon.

The group fucked and sucked each other until the sun came up. I had the pleasure of getting some from every woman except for Amy and she had been fucked by both Steve and Matt by night's end. Kylee even allowed Matt and I to fuck her at the same time with him in her pussy and me in her tight ass while she came repeatedly from our double penetration. I had stayed clear of Amy on purpose because I love the feel of her pussy after she has been fucked well by other men.

Once we were all spent, everyone got dressed and Kylee went to wake up Aaron so they could return home. Matt & Krissy and Aaron & Kylee said their goodbyes and thanked us for an excellent evening (if only Aaron knew how good it was) and left for home. Steve, Pam, Amy and I all crawled into our bed and were quickly asleep. When I woke late in the afternoon Steve and Amy were fucking slowly on the bed while Pam played with herself next to me. The four of us fooled around for the remainder of the day and I finally got to feel Amy's used, cum filled pussy. Later that night, Steve announced that it was time for him to go but he left his number for us and told us to call him anytime. I am sure we will!

12