Amy, Ingrid, and Hedda

Story Info
Loving voluptuous older woman after a failed engagement.
12.7k words
4.6
115.6k
42
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MATURE HEDDA IS PREGNANT

I attended a clinic for football coaches for three days in Orlando and returned home well after midnight; Hedda, my lover, was asleep and I did not want to wake her up. On the first morning of spring break, I smelled coffee as I got out of bed late; it meant Hedda was up. After a quick shower and drinking a cup of coffee, I went to the living room to find Hedda reclined on a sofa and talking on the cell phone. She had on a black, translucent, mesh, crotch-less, body stocking. Her face glowed reflecting early pregnancy, and her pendulous boobs rested sexily on her chest angling to her sides.

She smiled at me and whispered, "It's Carla. She's telling me about her young lover."

Carla is Hedda's 60 year-old yoga instructor who is a bundle of energy wrapped in a 5 ft, 110 lb body; her husband, Lou, died about a year ago after a long illness.

Seeing Hedda's mesh covered body and uncovered pussy, I slid to my knees, and began to rub her slightly swollen ankles and legs, smooth thighs, and bushy crotch.

Hedda listened to Carla most of the time. I heard her say, between long pauses, 'You mean no man ate you before.' 'Lou thought it was dirty! That's sad.' 'Interesting, you and Brian made acrobatic love. For how long?' 'Wow. He had two climaxes with you hanging on to him.' 'I'm glad he thinks only you can make love like that. I'm happy for you. Talk to you later. Bye.'

After Hedda hung up the phone, as she fondled my stiff cock and hanging balls, she said, "Carla met Brian on line. He is 30 years old and also practices yoga. From her picture, he thought she was about 45 years old. He insisted on meeting her even after she told him she was older. After a month of chatting on line and talking on the phone, she had lunch with him and liked him very much. She let him fondle her in a movie theater and went to his apartment. She really loved it when he ate her pussy and brought her to her first orgasm in two years. He told her she has the flexibility and a perfect body for fucking her while carrying her in his arms. She did not believe him until he nudged her to sit on the kitchen counter, gently snaked his big cock in to her tiny pussy, and then with her arms around his neck, his arms underneath her thighs, he lifted her up with ease. She loved having Brian's cum-leaking cock near her womb when he stood still and getting fucked to another orgasm. She found out he would French kiss her passionately as his cock erupted deep inside her pussy. Good thing she is too old and can't get pregnant."

I knew Hedda, who was pregnant with my child, was excited describing to me Carla getting well fucked and her pussy would be full of her love nectars. I ate her pussy and slurped her nectars until she had a body-racking orgasm: "Ohhhh, Roger. My daaarling. Daaarling. Cummmming. Cummmming. Ahhhhhhhhh."

After her orgasm ebbed, she nudged me to sit on the padded stool, straddled my waist, slowly inserted my stiff cock in to her slick pussy, hugged me tightly, and cooed, "My belly is still small, but my boobs have grown bigger."

I whispered, "You look gorgeous." I savored Hedda's big boobs pressing in to my chest and her sexy arms around my neck. My precum dribbled out of my cock in to her lovely belly. Soon, my pent up passion was released in a quick climax.

Hedda cooed, "I know your cock is hard, but I have to put clothes in the drier," and got off of me. As she walked away, her mesh covered buttocks undulated sexily. In the laundry room, as she bent in front of the drier, her cum-covered pubic hair looked inviting. As she squealed in surprise but continued to load the drier, I plunged my cum-covered cock in to her pussy and, as I held on to her mesh covered boobs, I plunged it repeatedly in to it.

Hedda whispered, "I'm glad you like my swollen boobs. I was worried you would not like them large and drooping."

I said, "They look awesome, so does your entire body."

For the next several hours, Hedda went bra less and giggled happily as I chased her while she tried to do chores. She also exposed her sexy buttocks to my view: we fucked in the laundry room, kitchen, and flower garden, and bedroom.

AMY, MY FIRST GIRL FRIEND

When I was 18 years old in New England, my parents decided to buy a house in a senior community in Florida. After high school, I kept my promise to them of attending a good university not too far from their winter home. Luckily, I also made the roster of the university's football team.

During my sophomore year, Amy Karras, my girl friend in New England, and I got engaged. She was 5'4'', 120 lb, with brown hair, green eyes, and 32B perky boobs. My parents also liked Amy and thought we should get married after she finished law school. Having grown up near Boston, she wanted to settle in New England.

Amy was a passionate woman who loved to have her pussy sucked, often to two consecutive orgasms. On her 21st birthday, I took her out for an evening of drinking and dining. In the restaurant, there were four middle-aged women at another table. After consuming two glasses of wine, I saw Amy eyeing a voluptuous red head in a blue strap-less dress at that table.

Just to tease her, I said, "That red head is stacked."

Instead of becoming jealous, Amy said, "I would love to suck her puppies," and giggled. I wondered whether she preferred cunnilingus with another woman.

MATURE INGRID

My parents came to watch me play at home football games. Often, they were accompanied by Ingrid and Don Dunning with whom they socialized. Don, a Canadian, was a champion golfer at a large university in the south. He was an avid golfer and had a putting green behind his home. Ingrid Dunning was also a Canadian, from Toronto. She had been widowed when she met Don at a golf club during a visit to Florida.

Ingrid and Don were about 50 and 65 years old, respectively; they came regularly to Florida during the winter season. Ingrid was about 5 ft 3 in, 130 pounds, and had a beautiful smile in addition to well-toned legs, wide hips, and a big bust. She loved to play golf and had a low handicap.

My mom and dad were about 55 years old. My dad liked Don and my mom developed a warm friendship with Ingrid. I got the feeling she admired Ingrid's youthful attitude. Mom also was fascinated with her lingering Swedish accent even after she had lived in Toronto for about 40 years.

Unfortunately, Don suffered a stroke that kept him from playing golf. However, he accompanied Ingrid to the club often and, while she played golf with my mom, he either played cards or visited with other senior men on the large patio. Don was well behaved most of the time, but he would fuss out of pent up frustrations once in a while.

AMY LOVES LIZ

During the summer after my junior year, while I was away at a physical conditioning camp, mom invited Amy to visit with the understanding that I was to join them a day later. My plane was delayed due to bad weather and I reached their home after midnight; I slept on the large bed in the den. I woke up when I felt my cock being cleaned with a warm wash cloth. I saw it was Amy, naked below the waist, who was cleaning my cock.

Amy whispered, "It's after eight. My friend Liz came with me. She's sleeping upstairs. Your parents left for the club. Fuck me."

I replied, "I've not seen you for more than a month; I'm horny. I hope your pussy is slick," and helped her to lie next to me.

Amy whispered, "I'm wet. Go for it."

After French kissing her passionately, slowly I mounted her. Whimpering incoherently, Amy bucked under me to reach her orgasm and then brought me to my climax. When my cock did not soften after my climax, again I took her in the missionary position and pumped another load of cum in to her pussy. It was the first time we had raw, unprotected, sex.

After a while Amy nudged me off of her and said, "Got to run; Ingrid is teaching me and Liz how to drive a golf ball."

After sleeping for a while, I got up, got dressed, fixed myself breakfast, and worked around the yard. My mom called and said, "Your dad and I finished playing golf, and we are going shopping. Tonight, we are going to have dinner at the Dunnings. Amy and Liz went to help Ingrid. You should go to the Dunning home if you want to see Amy."

I said, "Ok, I will go after I check oil levels in the lawn mower and my car."

While I was still working in the garage, I heard a car in the front of the house. After cleaning up, I went in to the den. Seeing no one there, I began to climb the stairs when I heard giggles and whispers.

I heard Amy say, "I'm going to love you now. I was too tired last night. You look so alluring." I tiptoed to the top landing and I crept to the partially closed door of the guest bedroom. I saw Amy French kissing passionately another woman, I assumed it was Liz.

As Amy lowered her shorts, Liz mumbled, "What about Roger?"

Amy said, "He is probably at the club playing golf. He fucked me twice this morning. He won't miss me."

Amy helped Liz remove her blouse and bra, exposing her large boobs. As Liz whimpered with pleasure, Amy kissed and fondled them hungrily for several minutes. I was turned on seeing Liz's large boobs and Amy suckling them; they were much larger than Amy's.

Amy nudged Liz to open her long legs. She whispered, "I love your blonde pubes. Your pussy is so pretty. I have to kiss it," and began to bob her head up and down in her crotch. After a while, she clamped her mouth on Liz's aroused pussy and brought her to an orgasm, "Ohhhh. Ahhhh. Cummming."

After her orgasm subsided, Liz said, "What about you? Can I do something for you?"

Amy smiled, lowered her shorts and panties, and said, "I had Roger pump two loads of cum in to me this morning, just for you. Come, taste it. I hope he did not get me pregnant," and sat at the edge of the bed and spread her legs wide.

Liz slid to her knees on the carpet and, after sniffing the aroma from Amy's cum-filled pussy, gingerly licked the fluids couple of times. She smiled and said, "Interesting taste," and licked in earnest for several minutes.

After a pause, Liz said, "You're a beautiful woman. Roger loves you. I'm sure you can entice him to fuck you any time and fill your pussy with his cum."

Amy said, "I know he loves me, but I've realized I'm a lesbian. I don't want to deceive him any more. I know he likes big boobs, like yours. May be I can set you two up on a date."

Liz said, "I'm definitely a lesbian; I don't want to deceive him either.

I really wanted to rush in to the bedroom and plunge my aching, stiff, cock in to Amy's pussy. Instead, I went out, got in to my car, and drove to the Dunning home to wait for her.

A VISIT WITH INGRID

At the Dunning home, I watched TV with Don in the game room. When Ingrid came downstairs, she looked alluring dressed in beige shorts that accentuated her smooth, tanned, legs, and a short-sleeve blouse that revealed her long arms. For the first time, I saw her as a very fuckable woman with a full head of hair, long nose, blue eyes, and full lips.

Ingrid asked, "How come you are not with Amy?"

I lied, "She's showing her friend Liz around."

Before she could ask me more questions about Amy, the phone rang; she spoke happily for several minutes. After she hung up the phone, she said, "That was my daughter, Karin. She's excited. She thinks she's pregnant. I wondered when she would have a baby; she is busy with her job at a TV station."

After a pause, she said, "Make sure Amy really loves you. There are plenty of women in this world." She added wryly, "I should know about love; I'm on my third marriage."

During dinner, Amy sat next to me and pretended to be having a good time, but I saw her exchanging fond glances with Liz. After dinner, I helped Ingrid with clearing the dishes and cleaning up, and went to a bar and drank to drown my sorrow.

-----

Next morning, I drove Amy and Liz to the airport. Amy was quiet for a long while. After they checked in, Liz left us to look in the shops. Amy and I were having drinks in a bar when she said, "Roger, I think I'm a lesbian. I want to sort out my feelings. I cannot marry you. For a while, I thought I was bisexual."

Even though I knew Amy was going to leave me, I was stunned when I heard her words. I managed to say, "I care for you. I want you to be happy."

Amy touched my face with her small hand and said, "Please understand it's not you. Let's remain friends. I do care for you." Sadly, I nodded my head.

Although my parents were disappointed that Amy and I ended our engagement, they were glad that our problems surfaced before we got married. I was depressed for several days after Amy left me. I channeled my energy in to playing football and also had several one-night stands with young women at the university.

RECALLING HEDDA

During the spring of my senior year in college, my father was diagnosed with lung cancer. Because of a large network of care givers, my mom decided to take my dad to New England for his treatments.

I celebrated my college graduation with my football-playing buddies on the evening before graduation and my family on graduation day. My parents flew in couple of days before my graduation day. They were pleased that my dad's step sister, Hedda Hallinen, came to attend my graduation. She came with a friend, Malcolm, who seemed to be about 60 years old. Mom and dad insisted that Hedda and Malcolm stay with them in the guest bedroom.

----

Hedda baby sat me when I was about five years old at my grandfather's home in Albany; I recalled that she took me to an ice cream stand and bought me butterscotch ice cream in a sugar cone. Whenever Hedda visited, we would go for ice cream.

She came to my high school graduation when I was 18 years old; I guessed she was about 40 years old. When she hugged me, I became aware of her voluptuousness and hugged her a little longer than other times. She came with her second husband, Bill, an older man and a partner in her law firm. Mom and dad invited them to stay at our home. I moved to a small bedroom in the basement because it offered privacy.

The day after graduation, my parents had a catered dinner for all guests. I saw Hedda wore her red hair in a pony tail, and was dressed in a short-sleeve, light-yellow, sun dress, and white, low-heel, shoes. She looked lovely. After dinner, with just family members around, Hedda opened a carton of butter scotch ice cream and offered me two scoops on a sugar cone.

She said, "Roger, congratulations on reaching an important milestone and good luck in college."

I said, "Thank you," and hugged her.

Amy went home at about 10:00 pm as she had to work the next day. Just after 11:00 pm, I went to basement and was shooting pool in the game room when Hedda walked in. She was still dressed in the sun dress and the white shoes, and had a glass of wine in her hand.

She said, "Bill drank too much and fell asleep. Your parents are also in bed after a long day. It's too early to go to bed. How about we play some pool?"

I said, "Fine."

After a while, I noticed that Hedda had unbuttoned the top two buttons of her dress and I could see her lovely cleavage. When she was bent over the pool table and lined up a shot, her cleavage was deeper.

She looked up at me, smiled, and cooed, "Am I still pretty?"

Blushing, I said, "Of course, you're a beautiful woman."

She said, "I'm glad you think so, Roger. Please fill up my wine glass with Zinfandel."

Afterwards, she said sadly, "I'm not very happy. I'm headed for another divorce; I found out Bill is humping a young woman at work."

I hugged her and, as she sobbed on my shoulder, I just held her for a while and then kissed the hair on top of her head. Hedda lifted her head, looked in to my face, and kissed me softly on my lips.

I said, "You're a beautiful and kind woman. I'm sorry you got stuck with a loser."

She mumbled, "Would you believe for the second time?"

I heard that after a year or so, Hedda left the law firm, got another job, and divorced Bill. Meanwhile, I was busy with my college life.

-----

On college graduation day, we all went to a restaurant for dinner. I sat next to Hedda and we talked like old friends. I guessed she was in her mid forties. She dressed conservatively, but had a beautiful face with blue eyes; she was short: about 5ft 2in and plump: about 125 pounds. She still had dense, shoulder-length, red hair. Even though her light blue dress did not expose her cleavage, it could not hide her big bosom. She also had a plump round ass; I had to remind myself that this voluptuous woman was my step aunt. After dinner, she insisted on dancing with me to celebrate my graduation.

During a slow dance, my cock became stiff after I smelled Hedda's perfumed neck and felt her pressed bosom on my chest.

I said, "Thank you for coming to my graduation."

She said, "I'm glad to be here. I hope you remember I baby sat you."

I said, "I do. You bought me butterscotch ice cream; it's still my favorite flavor."

After a moment, she asked, "What else you remember?"

I said, "You wore your hair in a pony tail."

As Hedda blushed, gently, I pulled her towards me; willingly, she pushed her bosom in to me.

Hedda was interested in renting a house for the winter. I offered to show her and Malcolm a few new developments, the day after my graduation after mom and dad left for Boston. However, Malcolm declined because he made plans to go snorkeling.

Hedda looked very alluring in a beige tank top, loose shorts, a wide-brim straw hat, and dark glasses. Every time I helped her get up from her seat, I saw that she had smooth, well-toned legs and thighs. Again, I saw her as a desirable woman. For lunch, she suggested we go to a restaurant near the beach. After lunch, Hedda and I sat on a bench on the board walk and watched people on the beach. When a gust of wind blew in, she snuggled up to me and I put my right arm around her bare arm. Imperceptibly, she pushed her large left boob in to my side.

She said, "This is so nice, Roger. I wish I could stay here for ever; but I have to go to Atlanta with Malcolm. I'm not a free woman. I've to pack our bags. Please take me home."

At my parents' home, after she went to her room upstairs, I found brochures of a new housing development and wanted to give them to Hedda. As I walked up the stairs to the main floor, I heard soft sighs and a buzzing sound. I tiptoed to the top of the stairs and craned my neck. I saw Hedda in the spacious bedroom, naked below her waist and in a beige demi bra that barely contained her large boobs. She was leaning against the large chest of drawers with her left foot on a stool, and staring at my photo in swimming trunks. She had long, tapered, thighs and a heavy growth of red pubic hair. She was using a pink dildo as she watched my photo. Her eyes were partially closed as she plunged the dildo in and out of her gaping, pink, pussy. After a while, she began to pinch her right nipple with her left hand. I was aroused watching her, a mature lady, masturbate. When she tilted her head back, I realized she would be having her orgasm soon.

I did not want to get caught and quickly retreated downstairs. I wondered if she was really turned on by my photo.

On the way to the airport, she said, "I like your parents' home, but I've a few years to go before I'm 55 years old."

I said, "You are a relative; I'm sure you could stay there for up to six months. I'll be glad to help you look for another place."

At the airport, after checking in, Hedda hugged me tightly for a little while longer than I expected and kissed me on my lips. Again, I loved the feel of her boobs pressing against my chest.

INGRID BECOMES MY GOLF COACH

At 6ft 2in, 200 lb, and being not quick, I knew that I was not good enough to play pro football after college. I got a job as an assistant football coach and a physical education teacher at a high school about 30 miles from my parents' home in Florida. My parents were glad I could take care of their winter home.