Amy Is My Final Wager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna squirt again! Your cock is filling me up so good!" my wife grunted as Trent's rod rammed into her repeatedly.

Her body tightened once again and I knew she was close to cumming. Her convulsions forced Trent's cock from her pussy again and this time he also knew what was about to happen. He surprised Amy and myself by diving between her legs and assaulting her clit with his tongue. My wife erupted the instant that Trent's tongue touched her hard nub and his face was splattered with her cum. Amy writhed in her seat and thrust her hips into Trent's face, coating him in her juices. As soon as she finished cumming Trent moved back between her legs and plunged deeply into her soaked cunt.

"That was so fucking hot! I'm gonna cum all over you now!" Trent announced. He thrust his cock a few times before quickly withdrawing and grasping his slick cock in his hand. He aimed his shaft at my wife's stomach and grunted loudly as stream after stream of white cum exploded from his cock and coated Amy from her navel to her neck. I nearly came as well as I witnessed my wife take a porno style cumshot from my buddy in our living room! I really had to restrain myself as I had other ideas for where I wanted to deposit my load.

Once Trent had expelled his massive load I stood up for the first time in about an hour and made my way toward my wife. Trent moved out of my way as I positioned myself between Amy's legs. I aligned my cock and slowly pushed inside her, relishing her dripping and stretched out pussy as it devoured my shaft. I was so worked up from watching Trent and Amy in action that I knew I had very little chance of lasting long and I wasn't going to be able to hold back. My wife's pussy felt so good that even moving very slowly soon had me on the brink of erupting.

"You looked so hot fucking him! I love seeing you with another cock inside you!" I admitted as my climax approached rapidly. I felt that familiar tingle and knew that it was time for me to cum. I pulled my cock from her pussy and forced her onto her knees in front of me. I placed the head of my dick against her lips and she eagerly opened wide, allowing me to slide into her mouth. My wife started to use her talented mouth to induce my orgasm but that isn't what I had in mind at all. I pulled away from her and stroked my cock until I shot my cum all over her face. My load, that had been building for a while now, coated her tongue, lips, cheeks and even her forehead. When I was finally finished I stepped back in order to admire my amazing wife. She looked absolutely stunning as her entire upper body and face glistened in the light from the two massive loads that she had taken.

"I feel like such a slut!" Amy revealed. "Let's head to the bedroom and do that again! I'm still really horny and it looks like you two aren't finished either!" she observed, eyeing our still hard cocks. My wife rose to her feet and took each of our hands, leading down the hall to the bedroom where we continued to fuck and suck until the sun came up!

12