Amy: It's Her Turn To Lead

Story Info
...and it's cock and ball torture.
1.5k words
4.21
81.7k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I anxiously wait for Amy. It is her turn to tie and tease me. It has been about month since our last encounter.

"Hi Amy," I greet her as she pulls into the driveway. I have on blue silk boxers as she had commanded earlier in the week.

She has on a white tank top and red loose fitting shorts. She smells great and she flips her blonde hair as she talks in her normal bubbly voice, "Hi Brad. Are you already for big day? I've been thinking of this for weeks."

I respond that I am always glad to see her. Although I am glad to see her, I know that the bubbly, conservative, well-mannered, and intellectual woman is torn by contradiction. A contradiction in that her sexual desires, her exhibitionism, her voyeurism, is so completely hidden from her perceived normal life. She, a young twenty four year old bubbly all-American MBA blonde, seldom dates and is often considered a prude by co-workers and others. In other words, a bit deranged.

We head to the kitchen and den to have a snack and some wine. After a short while, she leads us to the bedroom. We kiss and make out on the bed.

She rolls over on top of me and pins me down. "Stretch out your arms," she commands as she reaches for the straps and attaches them. Seriousness has overcome her and her beautiful soft blue eyes are now hard, glassy and bloodshot as she binds my wrists.


She crawls between my legs and pulls my boxers off. "Raise your legs up over yourself," she commands. She lubricates and fingers my ass. She gets an anal plug and fucks me slowly in the ass several times and then leaves it there. Anal sex with her is always good.

She takes a gag and puts it in my mouth. She sucks hard on my nipples until they are hard and protruding. Nipple clamps are attached and tightened. There is no eye contact as she works diligently on my elongated body. She stretches my legs apart and binds them. She gets out a ball separator and a five-ring cock harness. She meticulously puts the rings around my cock. Like a surgeon, she is intent, serious and diligent. She takes the ball ring and pulls it over my balls and scrotum. I hear the snaps as it put into place. She makes eye contact with me; anger emanates from her eyes. She watches me as she makes the ball ring tighter. She attaches and tightens the separator between my balls. I scream but only saliva seeps out of the corners of my mouth. She rubs, strokes, and licks my swollen balls. I squirm and twitch with the pain as she opens her mouth around my balls and sucks.

The harness gets tighter as I get harder. I can feel myself pushing against the rings and strain with the pressures of the ring and separator.

She rises and returns with a vibrator. A pillow is squeezed underneath me. Kneeling between my legs, she probes the tip of the vibrator over and into my prostrate. She takes out the anal plug and inserts the vibrator, fucking me in the ass the way she normally likes it. She then replaces the anal plug. I am on verge to cum or explore but can't; the constraints are too tight.

The gag from my mouth and the nipple clamps are removed. She straddles me facing backward. She bends over and licks the sensitive bulging sections of my shaft between the rings. She examines and sucks on the bright, red, and tight head. She got a great ass and the butt plug in it accelerates my desires for it and her underlying shaved snatch, moist lips protruding. Just the pink head of the butt plug is sticking out. She stretches her body shoving her butt in my face and commanding, "Bite on it."

I bite on the plug and she moves her well-lubricated butt slowly back and forth fucking herself in the ass, occasionally stopping for me to regain my grip on the plug with my teeth.

Rising up she takes off her tank top and massages her nipples. She then attaches the nipple clamps to her erections. "Watch me masturbate," she says as she starts to finger herself showing me every movement, lip and crevice. Using her fingers she spreads her lips for me and fingers her clit to hardness. She looks at me occasionally, demented, making sure I am watching every move, the gyrations of her hips fucking her two fingers.

Showing no emotions, she takes a double dong and works herself in front of me. It moves slowly past her wet lips, her pussy sucking it in. She stares at herself, looks blankly at me, and then straightening her body, she proudly takes it in deeper. She stands up, "You like my dick?" she asks. Her arms raised, she turns around giving me views of the eight-inch penis protruding from her. It looks so real. There's a slow slush and sucking pop; she pulls it out. She inserts the dry end into her. She gets down on all fours like an animal and crawls around like a dog and then over me, "Eat my dick," she says as she stretches over me on all fours. She watches me between her legs take the wet cyber-skin dong in my mouth, fucking me in the mouth. Her wet vagina wrapped around and gripping the one end are just inches from my face. The other end is protruding from my mouth.

Intently she removes her nipple clamps, massages her nipples with her juices. She takes out the dong, straddles, lies on top of me and kisses me on the lips. She pushes her breasts and nipples into me. My throbbing, bobbing, harnessed penis is bumping into her legs and ass. She moves her butt up and down teasing it and stimulating herself. It causes me to gyrate uncontrollably and unsuccessfully as I try to hump her.

She rises and rubs the dong up and down her slit and over her clit. She takes the dong and pushes it partial in and pushes the other end towards her ass and rests herself on my chest pushing it against her g-spot and squeezing her legs around me, pushing her nipples into me, fucking herself.

She gets up and straddles my head facing my throbbing and tortured cock. I try to lick her but she is too high. She repetitively three fingers herself, teasing me and rubbing her fingers in my mouth. She lowers herself and rubs her slit up and down my nose. My nose and face are wet from her juices. I see her index finger pushing her hard clit against the tip of my nose and nostrils as she drives herself to orgasm. Her legs tightening about my head, choking me as she orgasms on my face.

Oh, my relief, as she collapsed over me and takes off the cock harness, the ball ring and ball separator. Blood rushes through my penis causing a huge erection. I moan through the strikes of pain with the rush of blood. She then takes out the anal plug further stimulating my already swollen and indented cock. She massages my swollen parts with her juices. She notices the large vein along the top is budging and she slides her finger up and down the vein. The head on my cock is getting bigger, brighter, and very sensitive. She traces the outer ridge with her finger exacerbating the tension.

"I want to see you masturbate," she commands.

She undoes my right wristband. As I start to stroke, she squats over me and watches. I form a circle with my thumb and index finger and I slowly stroke the head. Alternately, I do a full hand stroke up and down my indented shaft. I reach down and massage my prostate and ass. Anxiously, I return to stoke my head with my circle of thumb and index finger. I look up and see that she is watching every stroke. She likes to watch me masturbate and she likes to masturbate for me.

As I quicken the strokes to my head, she mimics me by fingering herself at the same pace; when I stroke my shaft, she reaches up deep within her. Spreads her lips with both hands and, with great care, positions her vagina about eight inches above my cock. "Shoot into me," she says. I am more than ready and with six more strokes shoot directly hot cum into her. She screams as the hot cum hits her. I shoot two more times into her. She takes her fingers and, almost fisting herself, rubs cum into herself through her orgasm.

She collapses onto my cock that easily slides into her wet juicy pussy. She milks me until neither one of us can take no more. I lie there with her wetness around my sore penis.

Nonchalantly, she gets up, showers, dresses, and leaves.

[comments appreciated; so are votes]