Amy Lynn The Story

Story Info
I tell part of my story so far...
2.4k words
4.24
40.7k
19

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 11/07/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amy_lynn
amy_lynn
135 Followers

I can't remember how it started, just when.

It was all a game really. We'd playfully argue about who got to be on the top or who had to go down on who.

Then it slowly progressed.

I remember one day, shortly after my husband was laid off, I joked with him about who wore the panties in the house. He seemed put off, almost annoyed. For a couple of weeks after he was very cold and distant, like I had damaged his ego.

The funny thing was, for those few weeks I'd never been hotter. I felt powerful. I was the breadwinner and he was the stay at home spouse. He'd cook dinner for me, clean the bathrooms, do the laundry, all better than I ever did.

I was appreciative. I would bring home a gift once in a while. A good guy gift, like video games or an occasional porn. Every once in a while I'd bring home something not so guy-like, like flowers, candles or bubble bath. Each time, he'd get distant again for a couple of weeks while he recuperated. Each time making me hotter and hotter.

Then one day, while shopping at a lingerie store, I started looking at panties and thought that would be a really nice gift for a stay at home spouse. Who doesn't need new panties?

It was then that I crossed the line. Both in his mind, and in hindsight mine.

My husband is just slender enough to fit nicely into some very attractive panties. I started going through the bins looking for just the right kind. Large enough in front to hold his little package and sexy enough to turn him on if I were wearing them.

Finally I found a few pairs and went to the cashier, who promptly asked if I wanted to be sized, these looked like a size or two too big for me.

"They're for my husband," I blurted out so matter-of-factly that I surprised myself.

She laughed uncomfortably, and I told her I was only joking, they were for my mother to save face.

I went home with the panties and stuffed them in my drawer, not having the nerve to say anything just yet.

For weeks they sat in the drawer. Haunting me. Making me so wet I had to constantly wear panty liners. I would think about it at work, in the car, out with friends. But mostly I would think about it when I sat down at a dinner he cooked, or watched him fold laundry.

Until one day, I couldn't resist. I thought about how to do it. I considered removing all of his underwear and replacing them but I didn't feel that was empowering enough. I considered taking them out during love making and asking him to put them on or placing a bet on something, but none of them were what I wanted.

I knew what I wanted, but I was afraid to do it. I wanted to give them to him and say I expected him to wear these while he was unemployed. I didn't know what the response would be. I knew he was going to be hurt, but how hurt? It was just a game right? I could joke that it's incentive to find a job.

Finally, I convinced myself it was all okay, just a little joke that he should be able to take in stride. Only I was lying to myself, it wasn't a joke to me, and certainly didn't seem like one to him. I was starting to really enjoy these little power struggles, especially since I was winning.

I put the pieces in place, I would wait until he was in the shower and get the prettiest pair and wait for him to get out. I'd have a few lines made up about how much he'd turn me on to wear them, and it was just for fun, someway to soften the blow. Except, it didn't turn out just like that.

I waited for him to come out of the shower. I was shaking I was so nervous, none of the excitement leading up to this was inside of me at all.

He finally walked out, drying his hair when I approached him with the panties.

"Remember when I joked about who wore the panties in this house?" I stammered nervously, "I thought you might like to try these."

I handed him the panties and his face dropped. He reached out slowly and took them from me.

"You're joking right?" he sounded so scared.

And this is where I started to lose control of the woman I used to be, and started to become the one I am now.

"I'm not joking, you're doing all the panty work, you might as well be wearing them." I nearly commanded. "Maybe this will be good incentive for you to find work."

Even then I was shocked at what I said. I went from playing games to being a mean humiliating wife. But when I got done saying all of that, I found myself no longer nervous and about as hot as I have been in my adult life. I felt in control.

He looked like I kicked him in the groin. He didn't say anything at all, just stood there finished drying himself off and put on a t-shirt. I watched as he slowly pulled the panties up, fixed his package and worked the g-string into it's nearly correct position. A feeling of power so strong rushed over me, I felt like I was the president.

I walked up to him and touched his cheek.

"You look very nice honey, and if it makes an difference to you, you're really exciting me," I reassured him. "I'll be even more excited if you're wearing them when I get home."

He seemed to perk up a little with the compliment, something that I didn't let go unnoticed.

So I went to work. It was one of my best days at work ever. I took the power I felt from home and parlayed it into getting what I needed from my boss. I asked, rather demanded, a raise and was pleased to be told I was in line for a promotion. It seemed like my day.

When I got home, I could hardly wait to share both my good news, and my days worth of pent up sexual energy. I opened the door, but the usual dinner smells weren't wafting through the air.

I called out that I was home to no answer, so I went in search of my husband. He wasn't there. He didn't say he was going anywhere, but none the less, he wasn't at home.

I have never been so disappointed to come into an empty house.

"Did I hurt him so much he left me?" I half seriously wondered.

It had been no more than twenty minutes, I barely had gotten out of my work clothes and found a yogurt before my husband burst through the front door holding a bag of groceries.

"I'm so sorry I was late!" he called out, "I don't usually shop at five, and the place was a zoo."

I was so relieved to hear his voice. I went to meet him, and gave him a big kiss.

"So, did you do what I asked?" I was getting wet just waiting for the answer.

He shook his head slowly yes, and pulled his jeans down a little to show me. While he didn't look as forlorn as the morning, he was certainly looking demascuatled.

I told him about my day over a quick dinner. About the empowering feeling and how I got the promotion.

I asked him about his day, and was very quiet at first.

"I did the laundry. I vacuumed the living and dinning room floors. I scrubbed the bathrooms, went shopping," he said softly.

And I lost it. I could feel my pants soak through. The picture of my husband in a pink g-string on his hands an knees cleaning the bathroom or talking to the teenage checkout girls was so unbearably sexy.

I rushed my way through the rest of dinner, not wanting to eat too much anyway. Even watching him eat knowing he was wearing those panties was driving me insane.

"Hurry up, I have plans for you," I pushed him to move faster so I could get to my desserts.

After finishing dinner, I led him by his hand into our living room. I had no idea what was going to happen that night, only that I was so hot it was like I was teenager again.

"I want to see you now, in just your panties," I sat down on a chair and pulled him towards me standing up.

He looked sick. I didn't know why he was going on with this, but it was such a turn on I didn't care. I started to touch myself, something I almost never do with someone else around, because I couldn't contain my excitement.

He took off his shirt and I was greeted with a perfectly smooth bare chest.

"Did you shave that for me?" I looked up at him as he nodded yes.

Then he unbuttoned the jeans. I saw the first hint of the pink panties against his smooth skin and felt my body shudder. They were so pink, so feminine. I slid my hand into my pants, and in about two seconds, while he was still taking off his jeans, I started to come.

I came, like I had never come before in my entire life. My skin got so tight I felt like I would explode right through it. I quickly removed my pants and shoved my fingers between my legs. I don't even know if he was watching, and at that moment I didn't care. Minutes must have went by of me rocking back and forth, moaning. All the while he stood right in front of me, wearing nothing but his panties.

I had never masturbated in front of someone before. I always thought it would be demeaning, sort of like putting on a show for someone. This time, I felt completely opposite.

As I finished, I looked up at him, still standing there in his panties. I think he must have been watching because his little package wasn't quite as little anymore, as its outline pressed tightly against the pink silk.

I pulled him into the chair next to me and cuddle with him while I calmed down. His twitching penis slowly deflated a little so I rubbed an outline of it with my finger.

"You could have joined me you know," I remember telling him.

"I felt like I should wait until you asked me to," was his response.

This seemed odd to me. In the past, he would make advanced when I was reading a romance novel or something, why would this be different?

"I won't wait to be asked," I remember telling him, rather forcefully actually, as I grabbed his package and gave it a good squeeze, the feeling of power rushing through me once again.

I pulled him off the chair and got him into the middle of the living room floor.

"On you hands an knees honey," I pushed his shoulder and lowered him to the floor. The funny thing is, whatever I told him he did without any response.

He was so sexy to me on his hands and knees for some reason. I stood up and walked around him, giving him a gentle tap on his butt.

"Honey, you are so sexy, you saw how much you turned me on," I bent down to whisper in his ear. "Wearing these panties makes me the happiest wife alive."

I felt his body tense and twitch. This was turning him on. The compliment combined with the humiliation was making him hot.

I knelt beside him and rubbed my hands through his hair kind of like he was a pet dog. He leaned his head into my hand. If I had wanted to, I could have stopped right there, touched myself and had an orgasm every bit as big as the one I had only minutes earlier.

I slowly caressed him and moved myself into a position right behind him. I looked down at his body, his pink g-string still creased between his cheeks, his package hanging down slightly, constricted by the pink silk of the panties.

I pushed my hips up to his ass. I could feel the heat of his body, smell his sex all around. He let out a soft moan as I grabbed his hips and pulled him tight against me. I reach my hands around and cupped his breasts in my hands.

"Do you like this?" I asked, though his body was giving me all the response I needed.

He never responded, just moaned.

I slid the g-string from his cheeks and started working my finger inside until he let out a huge moan and his body sent out and electric jolt. I had found his anus. I rubbed my finger around and around on it. His cock twitched uncontrollably as I slowly worked my finger inside of him.

"Oh honey," I moaned, "someday maybe we'll get you something to play with in here." I slid the finger deeper inside, trying to find the sweet spot so many of my girlfriends have told me about. It was unbelievable soft. I had always thought it would be this rough hard place. I felt deeper and deeper until I heard him gasp.

I reached my free hand down to massage his balls. He started to shudder almost immediately.

"Oh honey, are you going to come?" I asked, sliding my finger out of his ass.

His body started to jerk uncontrollably. I reached my hands around his hips, my breasts pressed tight against his back, and reached around to jack him off.

He came almost as quickly as I touched him. His cream all over his panties and dripping out to the floor. He collapsed on the floor when it was all done in a heap, exhausted.

Getting up, I went to the bedroom and grabbed him another pair of panties, this time spraying them with a little perfume.

"Here," I handed him the clean pair of panties, "there's more in your underwear drawer."

He looked like a bunch of mixed up emotions. I could see hurt, embarrassed, but I also saw how excited he had gotten. I pulled him over to the couch and put his head in my lap, gently caressing his head.

"You're a very good boy," I leaned down and kissed him on the cheek.

Then, things got weird.

amy_lynn
amy_lynn
135 Followers