Amy Met Kelli on Tumblr Ch. 07-08

Story Info
Adventures of two Asian whores.
3.4k words
4.46
32.3k
3
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/23/2022
Created 12/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kajkelli
kajkelli
295 Followers

I was in agony. No other word for it, yet I could actually hear the drip drip drip of my pussy juice, flowing through the pussy tube into the glass taped to my leg. I can't explain it, why this humiliation and pain and suffering resulted in my pussy oozing my love juices. My education, my university learning, did not apply. I may be studying for my PhD, but as a slave, I could not even explain the way my body was betraying me.

It was bondage hell. Everything ached. My piercings. My constricted boobs. Maybe my shoulders were the worst; they felt like they were going to dislocate. With my hands locked behind my back, when Mistress and Cock pulled them upwards, it forced me to bend over and expose my entire ass to their wishes. I teetered on the high heels, afraid that if I fell over I would destroy my shoulders.

And then the spreader bar, forcing my legs far apart. Truly, the hoop earrings declaring me SLAVE were correct. I could not even voice my complaints with the penis gag in my mouth.

I thought about the gag. It was insidious. First a ring gag was forced into my mouth, and then the penis gag was forced through the opening and somehow locked to the ring. If they had inserted it this morning, I would have gagged and choked, but with all the practice I had with Mistress' BBC FB's, it felt perfectly comfortable in my mouth and throat. In fact, I was able to swirl my tongue around the cock, imagining that I was tenderly caressing it. What a fast learner I seemed to be, but not sure if that is good or not!

Every time I moved an inch, the chains of the sirik tugged on one ring or another, and just when I found a comfortable moment, Mistress or Cock turned on the ass vibrator and I screamed in orgasm.

Just when I thought it could get no worse, it did. I felt Mistress' fingers at my pussy. She was unlocking the padlock! "Noooooooooooo," I screamed into the gag, but as far as anyone knew, I was screaming, "Yesssssssssssss!" If they unlocked my pussy, then I would surely be at the mercy of Cock or any of the FB's that seemed to always circle around this house.

Mistress tugged on each ring, and each movement caused my juice flow rate to increase. Suddenly, I screamed in pain. She had clipped something onto my one pussy lip, between the rings I supposed, and then seconds later another clip. I felt a chain or some metal brushing against my skin.

Meanwhile, Cock was wrapping some sort of leather strap around my upper thighs. He pulled them tight. And then I felt my pussy lips being stretched wide, as he seemed to clip the chain from the pussy clip to the thigh wrap, pulling them tightly, totally opening my pussy to fresh air for the first time, totally exposing my pussy to anyone who wanted to fill it!!!!

"Ngooooooooooooooooooo," shaking my head, screaming that they could not take my virginity, that this was not part of the deal. All Mistress did was turn up the flow to the ass vibrator, and another orgasm shook their slave.

FLASH! I noticed the flash of a camera, and twisting my head as far as possible, all became clear. Mistress was taking my picture! FLASH. With my cell phone! FLASH. She ordered me to lift my head, and I refused. It only took one whip administered by Cock across my ass, for me to obey. FLASH! I was nearly blinded, the light of the flashes so direct into my eyes. Why were they using my cell phone?

They wrapped the blindfold over their slave's eyes, further enhancing her disorientation. She was seeing stars and continued to hear the click of a camera. CLICK. She was feeling things she never imagined, she was bondaged so tightly, two holes were filled and one was wide open, and she was totally at their mercy. There was nothing she could say or do, so she prayed for the first time in years, asking God that some way she might escape, still a virgin.

======================================================

There was a fight between Cock and Whore. Cock wanted to keep Kajira as a permanent slave and make an income generating whore out of her. Cock also wanted to break Slave's hymen and take her virginity. Cock wanted to use Slave until she's knocked up although she may already be pregnant w/ all those strong black seeds pumped through her hymen hole.

But Whore insisted that we honor our promise to let her visit her Baylor cousin and then return to Calif. w/ her virginity intact.

Jealousy aside, I truly liked Kajira and believe we can eventually convince her to cum back for more slave training until she willing becum our permanent slave.

I have been in contact w/ mstrtec on Tumble and Cock knows that. I am very much inclined to becum his beta whore/slave and mstrtec told me he will take me in if I commit. Fearing my departure, Cock agreed to lest Kajira visit her cousin. (checkout mstrtec@tumblr.com)

But, Cock kept her cell phone. Cock threatened to send Kajira's disgraceful pix to all her contacts, including her parents, if Kajira does not return. Son-of-a-bitch! He planned it all along!

We removed the sirik from Slave's body, leaving limb cuffs, the tongue ring, SLAVE ear ring on her. The belly and lower body piercings also remain. We loaned her my car and cell phone and let her visit her cousin.

She was told to return within five hours, her visit would be brief cuz there will be more slave training and then we would let her return to her parents.

Whether kajira will cum back or not is up to her. Whore strong;y believe she will cim back. Whore sensed that Kajira truly enjoyed our treatment of her.

My best evidence? The cunt juice collector I installed collected a near full cup of cunt juice in a shot glass! Kajira may not admit she enjoyed it, she may not even be aware that she enjoyed it but Kajira HAD A GOOD TIME - cunt juices do not lie. I know.

So off she went to Baylor.

While left alone I noticed Cock went online immediately. Hmmmm? He usually fuck the crap out of me whenever we're alone!!!!!!!

Turns out he ordered more slave equipments. What's going on?

Cock and I had a few conversation before about widening my labia spread. He liked the way Kajira's pussy was now wide open, with chains pulling her labia wide open, so her pink can be seen at all times.

Well, after finishing online ordering, he told me to spread standing and proceeded to put labia rings on me - six of them as we did Kajira! Ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch and ouch. And the alcohol also hurts - a lot!

Cock then pulled my labia outwards to each side, clipping them to thigh wrap, just like Kajira. It makes me happy when Cock is happy!

Finally my cunt sports an open view! Whore sooooooo loves it.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Amy Met Kelli on Tumblr VIII

The problem was not the 45 minute drive to where my cousin lived, near the Baylor Uni campus. I had called her from Mistress' cell, telling her that mine had dropped in the airport and broken. I told her things had changed a little, that I could only spend lunch time with her. Everything I was saying was a lie. I told her I had a serious boyfriend, and that I was staying at his place and going to meet his parents for dinner. Please don't tell my parents, I begged her.

She gave me the location of a place to eat, and with the GPS and driving Mistress' or Cock's nice car, it was easy. What was not easy to explain was how I looked and how I was dressed!

I drove about a mile from Cock's house, and then pulled over to the side of the road and just cried. I had no idea how to get out of this mess. I couldn't run. They had my airline tickets and the damning evidence of my slavery on my cell phone. I had to go back and try to escape some other way. While I loved their training and enslavement, I knew I could not just leave everything behind, my PhD program, my family and my friends.

I know many of you think I should have called the police. What is the point? They did not kidnap me, and they have my emails to prove it. I was trapped, and until I could use my brains to get my pussy out of jail, I was their slave.

I took inventory of my condition. My hair was a mess. Mistress had emptied much of the contents of my bag, leaving only my wallet, some Advil, and fortunately, my brush. Using the rearview mirror, I tried to make my hair look normal. There were still sections of dried cum, but I brushed them out as well as possible. I had to cover the SLAVE earrings, forsur. And yes, I did try to remove them, but there was some clasp that would not release.

My tongue! Fuck!!!!!! Cock removed the stud, and immediately replaced it with a ring! It was so hard to talk now and there was no way to disguise this. The only good thing was that my cousin knew I had pierced my ears and bellybutton against the will of my parents, so an additional tongue piercing would not make a difference, hopefully.

And Mistress added a bell to my clit ring. She said all pets need to be belled. When I moved, it rang, tinkle tinkle. How could I hide this?

My neck, collared in metal. What could I do about that? NOTHING! They forced me to wear a low, low cut top, and so the collar could not be hidden, and it matched the metal cuffs on my wrists and ankles. Damn the ankle cuffs! Damn the ring on the collar. I could have explained away the metal as some California fad. Well, I would try anyway. Yes, dear cousin, it is called the Egyptian slave girl look, so popular with college kids and my bf really likes it.

The top was so tight, my boobs stretched the material to its maximum, the problem being my new nipple rings were clearly evident. Mistress had a box of Kleenex in the car, and I folded two pieces neatly and tucked them between the rings and the knit top. It would have to do. And yes, my boobs still throbbed from being tied up and made into balloons.

The worst part was still to come! They gave me only a very short, flimsy skirt to wear, and even as I looked down at myself, it had ridden high up to my waist, and the slave tinkle bell was easily seen. When I walked, there was no way to keep it silent, and if I bent over for any reason, it would show. I thought that maybe if it was a noisy restaurant and I walked slowly and spoke loudly I could hide the sound.

And finally the thigh straps, used to pull my pussy wide open!!!!! Fuck, it felt so good, yet was totally impossible to completely hide with this short, short skirt. If I pulled it down as far as possible, so it just rode on my hips, and if I just stood there, maybe it could not be seen. Maybe if I took baby steps, as though my ankles were chained.

Walking slowly was not going to be hard, with these fucking 5 inch heels that I was wearing. I never wore heels that high and I only got them because Mistress ordered me to wear them on the plane. They made me walk like a duck, so even though I was slow, I wobbled, and that made the bell tinkle. Plus, the shoes were all nasty and scuffed from being led around on the floor all day yesterday, and there were cum spots all over them from all the BBC's that raped me.

If Mistress had wanted to dress me up as a whore for Halloween, she could not have done a better job. I was completely humiliated and distraught.

The GPS told me I was getting close. My stomach was in knots from worry, and from lack of food. Cock and Mistress fed me very little, telling me that I got all the nutrition I needed from the BBC'S.

The restaurant was crowded! As I drove up, my cousin waved to me from the sidewalk and pointed towards a valet parking lot. Just what I needed, some guy seeing me get out of the car, thigh straps and clitty bell visible, metal locked all over me, fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

I pulled up to the valet hut and got out as quickly as possible, before he could get around to the driver's side. I pulled my skirt as low as possible and gave him a winning smile as I took the ticket and slowly wobbled away towards my cousin. I could feel his eyes boring under my skirt as I walked away.

I could tell my cousin was taking in my entire body with her look. Her face had a smile pasted on it, trying to imply everything was normal, but we both knew nothing was normal. We hugged each other, as I tried not to lean over very far, not wanting my skirt to reveal the signs of my enslavement.

She had reserved a table outside in the patio area. To get there, I had to pass a dozen tables, and all of patrons stared at me, the pupils of their eyes dilating at the sight, I am sure.

I sat down as quickly as possible. I won't bore you with the details. I had lasagna, salad, bread sticks, and iced tea. Oh, isn't that what you wanted to know? Well, I was hungry, you know.

Ok, so you want to know what happened. Well, it was fuck-awful, if you must know. As I told you before, I blamed the steel cuffs and collar and tongue ring on the bf of my imagination. I know my cousin was embarrassed to be sitting next to me. She was a conservative, goody good good Asian daughter, and I just hoped she didn't immediately call her parents or mine when we departed.

I drank too much iced tea, using the drinking as an excuse to think when she asked a probing question, trying not to tell conflicting lies, and it wasn't long before I had to pee. There was no way I was going to get up and walk through the restaurant, so I just held it.

The meal was over, I had done as well as possible, and my cousin had seemed to relax and we actually joked about family issues and the past. And then the cell phone rang. I had to pick it up, already knowing who would be calling.

"Hello?"

"Hello? Do you know who this is calling you, and all you say is Hello?"

I knew she wanted me to call her Mistress, but how could I sitting this close to my cousin.

"Um, hi, yes."

"Remember the way you failed to correctly address your Mistress, slave, because we will add this to your punishment list."

"Yes, I understand."

"When you left, Cock pierced my labia lips like you and now my lips are pulled wide open. I love it. Do you love it, slave?

"Um, yes, sure."

"Cock has more ideas, I am sure. Anyway, how is your lunch going?"

"Fine, thanks, we are almost finished."

"Good, Cock and your Mistress want you back as quickly as possible. Here, Cock wants to talk to your cousin. Hand her the phone."

What? No!!!!!!!!!!!, please no. But to disconnect the call now would just ask for additional punishment. I had no choice, and handed the cell to my cousin, telling her my boyfriend wanted to say hi.

My cousin spoke with Cock for a minute or two, they laughed about a few things, she told him a little of herself, and he must have asked what she thought of my appearance, because she said she thought I looked different, but happy. That seemed to end it, so she handed it back to me. Mistress was still on the line.

"Cock told her that his family dinner was starting an hour earlier than expected, and asked her to understand that you had to leave. Have someone take a picture of the two of you before leave. Make sure your legs are spread widely like a good slave and that your tongue and ring are sticking out. Understand, slave?"

"Um, yes, ok, thank you, see you soon, bye."

I cut the connection, knowing that if Mistress was not finished, she would call back and knowing that punishment awaited me back at the house. My cousin knew I had to leave, and I asked our waitress to take our picture. With my back to the wall of the restaurant, I stood close to her, spread my legs, and stuck out my pierced tongue, just as the picture snapped. I heard the bell tinkle as I spread my legs. My cousin looked at me with a surprised look on her face, but I just ignored her. A tinkling bell sound could come from anywhere, right?

I told my cousin I would send her a copy, we hugged one more time, and I went to get my car from the valet.

I knew the valet could hardly wait to get a free look. He held the door open for me, making sure he had a good view. At this point, I didn't dare. I know he got a perfect view of my shaved pussy, pulled open by the rings and chain, and the bell. I dared to look at his face, which was glazed over. He would remember this moment a long time. I considered telling him that was his tip, but instead handed him $2, shut the door, and quickly left.

I guess it went as well as expected. I am sure my cousin was totally shocked to see me, the way I was dressed and adorned with metal. In some ways, I was relieved to be gone. But 45 minutes away, Cock and Mistress awaited the return of their slave.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While slave was away I finally got time to serve my FBs who visit me continuously like visiting a whore house. Cum to think of it I do live in a whore house and I am the house whore!

But Cock is slowly, quickly rather, turning my whore house into a dungeon for slave abusing and training cuz he ordered a whole bunch of torture equipments and body decors most of which mistress has never heard of.

Mistress did not know there is a "Gauss" machine used to magnetize steel/titanium (tit anium?) so whenever slave walk pass any kind of iron objects the magnetic force would pull on her body decors and cause sensations.

Imagine how slave would pass airport security? Hahahahaha. And w/ her ass plug, they literally have to strip slave naked and pull out the plug. They pbbly give her a cavity check - they'd have to! What if slave got so turned on while being checked and "exploded" w/ squirt?

Speaking of ass plug, Cock ordered a cell based dildo that will silently answer calls to receive precoded messages and turn on the dildo for a specific duration and vibration speed or even a combo of speeds that surely would cause slave to convulse and cum - maybe during a semen?

There was also a heavy equipment Cock ordered, it was a guillotine looking construction, made of two heavy duty vertical bars and two horizontal bars attached. Slave can be fitted between the H-bars kneeling, her belly fixed to the lower bar, hands tied on the back to the upper bar.

Her tits can be strung and tied to the floor, her hair pulled up, her legs held wide open w/ a leg stretch. This puts slave in a perfect position exposing all her holes ready for viewing, molesting, pix taking or simply fucking.

Minutes before slave returned, the orders had already arrived - Cock paid extra shipping for immediate delivery! Wow. Wonder what was he planning?

What shocked me was Cock ordered everything in duplicate - is Mistress gonna be his next slave to be trained side by side w/ kajira?

Stay tuned.

kajkelli
kajkelli
295 Followers