Amy, My Exhibitionist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liv2licku
Liv2licku
328 Followers

Lucy's tongue peeked out and started licking her upper lip as she stared at this monster. Amy whispered, "Oh my god," as Charlie lay down on the bed. From our location Amy and I stared straight up the insides of his legs to his balls and the huge erection flopping onto his belly. It was fortunate he was laying down, I thought - with that much blood in his penis, it's a wonder he didn't faint.

Lucy climbed up next to him on the bed and began to kiss him deeply, passionately. The contrast of her pale, white skin against his coffee with cream color was a stunning contrast.

Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention that Charlie is black. Easy to forget. He's sort of an exact opposite of the stereo-typical black male teenager (except for the one obvious conformity to stereotype). He's less of an athlete than I am and I'm only on the cross country team. He's not tall or muscular, doesn't have an attitude. He's light-skinned, good-looking, well-spoken, quiet and shy, from a nice middle-class family, very smart - straight-A's, in fact, except for phys-ed. It wouldn't surprise me if he went on to become a doctor.

Lucy knelt next to him admiring the huge, dripping cock resting against his stomach, seeing it reach well past his navel. "Charlie, you're SO BIG! Your penis is just - I don't know!" she giggled. You could probably make me do ANYTHING for you with it!" She stared at it and absently mindedly began running her fingertips along its length while she talked. Charlie shivered slightly as she looked down into his anxious eyes and asked, "Do you know what fellatio is? I read about it but I'm not sure I understand."

"Yes, of course I do. It is oral stimulation of the penis. A woman kisses and sucks the erect penis to orgasm," he lectured. He really couldn't help himself.

"Has anyone performed fellatio on you?" she asked in her pixie voice.

"OH!" The question gave him a start. "Not really, uh, no, no," he admitted. "I'm sure you can tell I've not had a lot of experience with girls. I mean I WANT to, but just haven't had the opportunity. I guess I'm always studying and haven't really thought much about dates or sex. Fellatio is quite an advanced sexual technique, anyway."

"Well, we could learn something here, couldn't we? Isn't it about time for the good students to experience some depravity?" She gripped his huge erection, raised it into a vertical position, and stared. It was so large, the thumb and forefinger of her hand didn't even touch. She began sliding her little fist up and down the shaft, smiling wickedly as she looked toward the slats in the closet door. She mouthed a wide-eyed "Wow!" for us as she stroked the huge organ.

She leaned over slightly, reaching her chest with it and started rubbing the tip across her breasts, teasing her nipples with it. Drops of pre-cum lubrication made her nipples glisten and stand out prominently. She rubbed each nipple in turn between the tip of his cock and her finger, teasing the nipples to sensitive hardness.

"I like the way your penis makes my nipples feel. I hope it feels good to you. You're so big and strong in my hand, Charlie - mmmmhhh - would you like me to try fellating your big penis?" the rhetorical question asked in her tiniest, little-girl voice.

"Mmmh, yes Lucy, please fellate me," and she brought her mouth down to his cock. She rolled her tongue around the huge head and sucked it between her lips. The contrast of her fair skin and doll-like stature against his darker skin and enormous organ was like a very dirty porno-movie playing just for Amy and me. I could tell from Amy's breathing that it was an incredible turn-on for her.

Lucy then began sucking in earnest, sliding as much of the head and shaft between her lips as she could fit, moving slowly up then down, up then down. She tilted her head back as she sucked, again appearing to stare through the closet door slats with a slutty look that said, "I'm sucking this big cock, and it's all mine!"

Her hand became wet with her own saliva as she slid it up and down, paralleling her mouth. She came up for air and strings of saliva drooped from her lips to its crown. Her hand, lips and chin were as shiny and wet as his big, black glistening cock. She took in a ragged breath, nearly swooning with lust and then plunged again. She bobbed her head more vigorously on his thick shaft while he began to thrust up to meet her each time she slithered her way down. "Lucy, I'm going to have an orgasm!"

"Mmmmhhh, yessshhhhh" she managed to moan with her mouth stretched around his cock.

"I'm gonna cu... Cu... CUM!!" and he began to buck his hips up more violently. "Ugh, ugh, ugh!" he groaned loudly as he jerked up, cumming hugely into the back of her throat. Her face contorted almost in pain as she swallowed several times and still lost some of his seed down her chin. Finally, he stopped pumping and she giggled as his glistening cock left her mouth, ropy saliva trailing between.

"Charlie, you are a stallion!" she crowed, wiping her chin and collapsing next to him.

"And you are quite a fellatrix, Lucy. I'm impressed with your ability to learn so quickly your first time." Incorrigible pedantic.

They were both still for a while. "You know, I read about a related sexual act that I would like to try," he said in the academic manner that was a part of his character. "It's called cunnilingus. Do you know what that is, Lucy?"

"No, I'm not sure I do," she lied. "Would you explain it for me?"

"That's another advanced technique where the male uses his tongue and lips on a woman's labia, and particularly the clitoris to stimulate her. Are you interested?"

"Yes I am, that sounds like it could be quite exciting," she said, hiding her glee behind mock seriousness. "Should I lie down like this?" she asked, spreading her legs. Charlie nodded 'yes' and crawled between her spread thighs. Amy and I could see the back of Charlie's head begin to move between Lucy's legs. We watched her moan, her face contorted in pleasure as he began his oral assault on her pussy.

"Oh, Charles, that feels wonderful!" She pinched and pulled at her nipples and wiggled her little body against his mouth for several stimulating minutes. She then gently put her hands on either side of his head raising it up to get his attention and whispered, "You know, it might be most comfortable for us if I knelt over you while you lay on your back. You can easily reach my puss...; uh... my clitoris and labia from that position."

"Okay, yes that does sound more comfortable." Lucy reversed him on the bed with his feet toward the headboard. She crawled over to him and ran her tongue up his penis from balls to tip as a little enticement before straddling his chest. She began inching her hips toward his upturned chin, her knees spread out on either side of his shoulders.

She had strategically arranged herself right in front of the closet so Amy and I could clearly see her wet pussy and his eager tongue reach toward her spread lips. She then did something really out of character - or maybe it was part of the new, highly sexual Lucy. She put her hands on her hips, looked through the closet slats right at us, and with a truly wicked smile began to undulate her hips slowly over his tongue and lips. She'd clearly gotten past her earlier reluctance over having us in the room. Now she was displaying herself extravagantly.

"Oh, Charlie, that is so perfect! Your tongue is so warm and wet on my labia - on my pussy. I think using sexual slang turns me on. Do you mind if I use crude language, Charlie?" He shook his head between her thighs. "Oh, then lick my cunt, Charlie! Yes, that's it's it! Stick your tongue deep in my pussy. Oooh, yes! FUCK me with your TONGUE, OOOOH!" During her entire dirty monologue she continued slowly gyrating, hands on hips, staring right into our hidden eyes.

She started rocking her pelvis forward and back, exposing and then hiding her sex. Rocking forward, Amy and I could clearly see her engorged, distended clit and Charlie's tongue teasing it. Then she held her pelvis forward and Charlie licked the length of her slit with a tongue spread wide and flat like he was licking an ice cream cone. Each stroke pushed her puffy pussy lips to the side, widely separating them, exposing her clitoris.

"You're gonna make me cum, Charlie! Oh god, Oh god!" Then he opened his mouth wide, covering her mound completely and started to suck audibly. He reached from behind and underneath planting his hands high on her ass cheeks to hold her in place on his mouth. He slurped, licked and sucked and she started to cum. His technique may not be promising, but his knowledge of anatomy was first rate.

Ah! - Ah! - Ah!" she chirped breathily as she came, arching back and then collapsing forward. She wiggled back off his mouth, leaving his chin sloppy wet with their mixed juices. She bent down to kiss him and we could hear her cooing nonsense words to him with each sloppy peck. Then she started to slide slowly down toward the erection resting heavily on his belly.

"You know what intercourse is, don't you? I do want you inside me, Charlie."

He finally looked comfortable with the sexual antics he'd been party to and smiled up at her without lecturing. "I want to be inside you too, Lucy. You are an incredibly sexy girl."

She pushed herself down his chest, gradually impaling her pussy on him. She began to moan long, "oooooh, ooooooh, ooooooh's," as his giant cock slowly entered her. "OH MY GOD!" she yelled as she bottomed out on its length. She sat up a bit, hands on his chest; arms extended straight, and began to slowly grind her pelvis against him. She hung her head way down, looking between her legs, watching herself fuck his glorious tool.

She gradually increased the speed of her pelvic movements until she was almost 'popping' her hips back and forth, impaled on Charlie's huge cock. Then she was cumming silently, holding her breath and turning shades of pink and red as she violently rocked her hips, cumming.

"PPPPHHHEEEEEWWWW!!!" her breath exploded out of her as she climaxed in a violent finale to her extended orgasm.

"Are you all right?" You had quite an orgasm, Lucy."

"I'm fine. I just need a few minutes to compose myself," she said breathlessly. "Did you? Cum, I mean?" she asked, tentatively, sitting quietly on top with his erect cock still deep inside her.

"No, I'm sorry Lucy, I failed. But I'm sure I can learn to recover more quickly and have a proper orgasm. Perhaps another time." He was such a geek. He just gave Lucy a volcanic orgasm and was apologizing for being prepared to do it again. Amy was ready to leap out of the closet and impale herself.

"Oh, don't be sorry, honey. I came too quickly and didn't give you a chance," Lucy consoled. "Let's change positions and try again. This time we'll do it until you cum too!" She lifted herself off of him and his rigid tool slid out of her dripping pussy, making a wet plop as it hit his stomach. The chocolate colored log was slick with her pussy juice.

She reversed his position so his head was on a pillow again. She straddled him facing the closet door, clearly planning to give Amy and me another show - the student becomes the teacher. "Mmmmh," your cock is so warm and hard." She stared through the slats as she spoke using both hands to pull his cock against her belly. It reached past her navel as she stroked it, cupping it against her.

"Slide down a little - toward the end. Okay. A little more," she directed, and he moved himself under her till his feet were touching the end board. Sitting just above his groin, she leaned back, reached one arm behind to his chest to prop herself up, then used the other to place his cock head at the entrance to her gaping vagina. She then swung her other arm back so she was leaning away, feet on the bed, legs spread wide at the knees, putting cock and pussy on display for us.

Lucy sort of crab-walked forward while Amy and I watched Charlie's huge cock slowly disappear inside her. It stretched her pussy wide open for us, providing as pornographic a view as I could imagine. He put his hands on under ass helping her lift herself up off his belly several inches. Then he started to work his organ in and out of her pink, glistening vagina.

We both looked right up her little cunt, watching his pulsing tool do its work up her channel. Her clitoris was dark pink, distended and hard as a little dick. With each stroke she drew in a sharp breath, her mouth locked in a wide 'O.'

Amy and I didn't only observe during this promiscuous display. I'd been standing behind her with my own erection tucked between her ass cheeks, throbbing against her moist pussy. Both her hands were between her legs pushing me into her along the length of her valley. I rocked back and forth gently stimulating both of us through much of Lucy's show.

My hands cupped and stroked Amy's breasts. I pinched her aroused nipples and rolled the long, pointed tips between my fingers. As we watched Charlie's giant cock slowly slide in and out of Lucy's pussy right in front of us, Amy squirmed in heat. As his strokes got longer and more powerful, Lucy began to "Ah! - Ah! - Ah!" again, which really turned Amy on. I stuck my fingers in my mouth, coating them with saliva, then pinched and rolled Amy's nipples making them slippery and sensitive.

Finally, breathing lustily, she turned her head back to my ear and whispered, "Eat me." I slithered down Amy's back, licking and kissing along the way. Her skin was warm with a thin sheen of sweat. When I got to her ass, I reached between her legs, nudging her to part them further, so I could reach her sloppy pussy.

I began to gently lick, kiss and bite her ass cheeks while squatting behind her. I rubbed my fingers along her puffy labia, into and out of her slick vagina. She'd never been so wet. She continued to stare through the slats at Lucy's pussy getting stretched and pummeled by Charlie while I worked on hers.

I sat down on the closet floor, turned myself around in the tight space and leaned back, inserting my head between Amy's spread legs. I propped myself up so that I could reach her cunt and began licking and sucking as quietly as I could, hoping Amy wouldn't start making noise herself. Amy continued watching Lucy's obscene show while I stuffed my tongue into her sweet pussy as far as I could extend it.

From my position on the floor I heard Charlie's thighs begin to slap against Lucy's bottom as he increased the intensity of his upward thrusts. She was moaning loudly and letting out those breathy 'AH's!' during his onslaught. Charlie began to grunt as he got closer and closer to cumming.

"Charlie! OH! GOD! MMPH! You're FILLING ME UP!" Lucy screamed as she came violently.

I vigorously lapped at Amy's pussy from rear to front, quicker and quicker until she began to jerk and squat. She started cumming, silently, thank goodness, straining her insides so much that her inner pussy lips opened up on my furious tongue as she pushed herself down hard onto my upturned mouth. I'm sure I tasted a little squirt of something salty as I massaged between her legs.

"LUCY! MMGH! - SLAP! MMGH! - SLAP! MMGH!- SLAP, SLAP, SPAP!" I heard Charlie yell as he unloaded, his thighs colliding violently with hers.

While he was grunting and thrusting noisily into Lucy, Amy, still tingling and cumming, very quickly squatted down onto my dick, sliding onto me effortlessly, as if our organs were magnetized. It was awkward in the tight closet space, but with one hand on the closet wall and one on my shoulder, she pumped up and down on my rigid dick while I thrust my own hips up and came inside her. She clamped her mouth shut to keep from moaning.

Despite my own powerful orgasm, I kept erect. Amy stayed in a squat with my cock buried deep inside her. She repeatedly tensed and relaxed her vaginal walls, sort of massaging me while I was still inside - sexy girl, my Amy.

As they cleaned up and got dressed the only thing I heard from Lucy and Charlie was Lucy giggling, "I'm leaking all over!" Then I heard the bedroom door open as they left.

We sort of tumbled out of the closet as soon as we were sure they were out of earshot. Amy hurriedly stood up and trotted across the room bowlegged, one hand cupping her crotch, going for the Kleenex box before she leaked all over Lucy's floor.

"Very graceful!" I said. She gave me a dirty look and then began smiling to herself. "You've got an agenda, don't you? You're already planning for an orgy or something."

"Yes, but it's really just a continuation of the sex education agenda we've started on. You did learn something today, didn't you?"

"I think I learned that Lucy is a horny, wanton slut who just looks like a lab technician or a librarian. And I think I 'learned' that you want to have fun with Charlie's big cock. Right?"

"Yup! That, and more."

"So can you give me hint about the next agenda item?"

"We're going to the prom - all four of us!"

"The Prom? Geeks don't usually go to the prom – we don't even usually have dates."

"Well, these geeks are going and we're going to have a nasty good time!"

***********

Chapter 7 – Prom Night Orgy

The CB's made it to the prom and we actually danced, talked, and mingled with jocks, cheerleaders, punks, everybody! We enjoyed a sense of confidence - an adult comfort with ourselves, our bodies, our personalities - that sprouted directly from being sexually active and adventurous. Amy had rented a suite upstairs (a mystery: money never seemed to be a problem for her and her mom), where we would party after the party in the hotel ballroom.

Amy grabbed Charlie for a dance leaving Lucy and me to talk. Amy'd been seducing Charlie all night - compliments, whispers, hand high on his thigh, and now on the dance floor, she was pressing herself into him and he was pressing back.

"Don't be jealous, Lucy, Amy's goal is only the sex, not a new boyfriend, trust me."

"I guess you're right. I just can't stop feeling a little hurt thinking about them together."

"You know that a foursome, swapping, whatever you want to call it, is inevitable. Amy is relentless about this, so you might as well go with the flow instead of wasting energy resisting. And Lucy, you can't ignore that we've been together - we fucked less than a month ago. I still have fond memories of your beautiful pussy and sexy body," I told her, smiling broadly.

I salvaged Lucy's esteem with my dirty compliments until Miss Verdant, one of the chaperones, surprised us. We all know and like her because she's the teacher rep for the Photography Club. "Well, what were you two talking about?"

"I was telling Lucy how hot both of you look tonight, Miss Verdant," I said smiling and flirting, my gaze locked on her breasts. I was feeling pretty free, not caring that she's probably older than my parents, because she did look hot. She had full, kissable lips and large breasts that jiggled under her blouse when she moved. She smelled good and paid attention to her appearance - more makeup and tighter clothes than other teachers - especially tonight.

"Oh, that's sweet Blaine, thank you," and she gave me a peck on the cheek that felt wet - that peck included a lick! "How about a picture of the two of you?" and she snapped a candid shot. "Will you dance with me, Blaine? A handsome young man should be out on the dance floor!"

"You okay by yourself, Lucy?"

"I'm fine! I'll watch Miss Verdant's camera while I wait for Amy and Charlie."

Miss Verdant steered me to the parquet for a slow dance. "You're a surprisingly good dancer, Blaine. A couple of lessons could turn you into a real Casanova," she said and she eased herself closer to me. Her hand rested on the back of my neck, her fingertips in my hair.

"I feel bad that I was never in any of your classes, Miss Verdant," I confessed, but she taught bookkeeping and business, way too practical for us CB's. "I did learn a lot about photography in the club. How did you get started in photography anyway?"

Liv2licku
Liv2licku
328 Followers