Amy; My First

Story Info
I realised what I had been missing.
4.3k words
4.18
32k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at writing a piece for literotica. I hope it is enjoyed. Any feedback would be appreciated as I have many other stories in my head and would like to continue writing and posting on literotica.

I saw Amy most Friday nights, she would drink at the same bar as I did, coming in for an after work drink. She was always there with her colleagues. She was a pretty little thing, not exactly my type, she wasn't a flirt but she was one of those people who, when you have their attention, can make you feel so special. She made me feel special, she would whisper to me as if I were the only one to whom she would tell a secret. But then when she spoke to the next person she would make them feel the same. I hated that, to the point of jealousy, I wanted her all to myself. I had asked her out a number of times, but she had a boyfriend and always declined. Despite the jealousy I looked forward to those Friday evenings, then I would go home and masturbate over the thought of her under me.

One evening I overheard her saying that in a fortnights time her boyfriend would be away for the weekend and she would be alone. That night as I lay alone in my bed my fantasies of her changed. I'd never thought of myself as someone who would force myself on a woman, but I couldn't help the excitement I felt at the things I could do to her, and that I could make her do to me. I could teach her a lesson for looking at me with those eyes, leading me on and then giving me nothing. It was then that I hatched my plan.

It was just past midnight as I watched the bedroom window go dark, I had been watching that window for several nights and knew that once the light was out she would be in bed. I waited another hour or so, trying to suppress both my excitement and anxiety. I had a bag with some items that I thought would be helpful, and a single red rose, to thank her for her time.

At about 1am I let myself into her flat, I had managed to get hold of her keys while she was at the bar and taken a print, its surprising what you can buy on the internet these days. The flat was deathly silent as I entered. I had asked a passing guy in the street would he do me a favour for a small price, I wanted to surprise my girlfriend but I needed someone to ring the intercom to distract her first. Would he wait 5 minutes and then ring the intercom. The guy didn't take much convincing, I stood there with a rose in one hand, and the keys in the other, why should I be lying?

I sighed with relief as the intercom buzzed once, twice, three times. Amy made her way groggily to answer. As I hid in the shadows I couldn't take me eyes off her, she was in her pyjamas, little shorts and a vest top, her blond hair cascaded past her shoulders, and I had never noticed how innocent she looked. "Hello... Hello... HELLO?" Amy didn't sound amused "Yeah, very funny asshole, go find someone who gives a fuck."

She made her way back into the bedroom, not realising that I was waiting for her just behind the door. As she walked past me I grabbed her hair with one hand, pulling her towards me and with the other bringing a knife to her neck. She gasped and struggled a little, trying to pull my hand from her neck and trying to kick out backwards at me. She wasn't a stupid girl; she felt the knife bite into her neck slightly and quickly stood still.

"What do you want?" she snapped. "How did you get in my house?"

Now for the most important part of the whole game, she mustn't recognise me, I had a mask for my eyes, secured so she couldn't grab it off, but there was also my voice. Fortunately, having spent time in Australia I could pull off a convincing accent.

"Shhhhh" I whispered to her "All in good time." I could feel her body pressed against my crotch, there's no way she couldn't have noticed the huge erection I had waiting just for her.

"Firstly I need you to lie on the bed, on your front, put your hands behind your back."

"I'm not doing anything, get your hands off me" She was not nearly fearful enough ... yet!

"Listen Amy" I heard her sharp inhale as she heard her name "I don't have to hurt you, but I can." I moved the knife from her neck to close to her eye. "The door is locked, the phone is disconnected, and I'm bigger than you. I don't mind which way we play this game, but play it we will. Either way I get what I came for." I had underestimated what a buzz this was going to be.

"Now get on the bed Bitch!" I let her go and pushed her towards the bed.

She did as she was told. I climbed up after her and straddled her legs. Pulling a couple of cable ties out of my pocket I fastened her wrists together, tight enough to hold. Then I put some around her ankles, I didn't want her trying to run off or kick me until I knew she could be obedient.

In the corner of the room she had a chair, I pulled a Pepsi out of my bag, along with a cigar. "I hope you don't mind of I smoke?" I asked, she didn't even acknowledge me; she lay deathly still on the bed, probably trying to wish this all away, probably trying to find a way out. I lit the cigar and relaxed into the chair.

"Little Amy, get that pretty ass over here." I said, I was not surprised when she didn't respond. "Don't make me come over there and drag you." She manoeuvred herself to the end of the bed and sat there looking at me.

"Smoking's bad for your health you know," She gave me a look of disgust. I was so going to enjoy breaking her. I knew that I would have her begging before the night ended.

"On your knees in front of me" She hesitated for a few seconds, but then complied.

"Good girl" I offered her my cigar, "Are you sure you don't want any?" She shook her head, I laughed and exhaled in her face, it was good to watch her cough.

I stood in front of her, and started to remove my clothes. She closed her eyes and screwed her face up in disgust as she turned away from me; it was obvious to her what was coming. Turning her face back to me I said "Now little Amy, you are going to put what I give you in your mouth, and you are going to lick, and you are going to suck, and I don't want to feel any teeth, is that clear?"

"Please, you don't need to do this" She began to beg, her pleading eyes turned up at me were wide in her head, my stomach flipped with excitement and the blood pumping into my erection swelled it almost to capacity. "I have money, I can give you some, my boyfriend, he'll be home within a few hours, please you don't have to do this."

"Huh" I laughed at her pitiful attempts "Don't insult me by suggesting any amount of money could compensate for what I would be missing. And we both know Adam will not be home for two more days" I watched the disappointment in her eyes. I grabbed her head by the back of her hair and dragged her towards me.

"Now are you going to be a good girl and open that pretty little mouth for me, or am I going to have to find something to hold it open on its own?" She struggled against me as I pulled her more off balance and closer to my awaiting cock.

"I'll do it," a small voice said

"Speak clearly for me Amy"

"I'll do it" she repeated louder, her face was filled with disgust and I could see her fighting back the tears.

As she moved in closer she screwed up her nose; I knew she could smell my maleness. The precum was glistening on the tip.

"Take it slowly little one" I said "just lick the tip". Hesitating again, she slowly came towards me. Reluctantly sticking out her tongue she gingerly licked the tip.

"Tut Tut Amy. I thought you would have more style than that. You know what I want, don't even pretend to be naive. LICK IT" I commanded. "And open those lovely eyes, I want you to see what's happening.

Finally I was getting what I wanted, she licked her lips so they were moist, and slowly started massaging the head with her lips and her tongue. Her eyes were open, but her face was deadpan, there was no hint of any emotion there.

"Hmmm, that's right little one, are you ready for some more?

I pushed my groin towards her so she had to take more of the meat; there was a whimper with the surprise of it. But she opened her mouth wider and took what I gave her. Intertwining my fingers in her hair I held her by her head I began moving her back and fore.

"Mmm that's it, feel the rhythm"

As I got further and further inside I could hear her spluttering and I could hear her breathing become harsher. Unable to take much more I thrust myself towards her and pulled her head towards me. She grunted and then gagged, struggling to pull away, but it only felt better. I had never deep throated a woman before now, it was amazing. Before I even realised it I was at my climax, my body spasmed towards her making the moment its own, my juices squirted down her throat. Still she struggled, but like a good little girl she managed to swallow most of what I had given her. I let her go and she pulled away from me. Cum dribbled down her face.

"You sick bastard" She glared at me.

I stepped forward and slapped her across her face. She fell to the floor. I'd had enough of this bitch's voice. I made my way to her set of drawers and found a pair of her panties. I also had some duct tape in my bag, wiping the rest of my cum off her face I shoved her panties into her mouth and taped her mouth shut.

"That should keep you quiet for now little one." I smiled.

Hanging on the back of the bedroom door was, what I assume, her boyfriends robe. I casually put in on and then sat back in the chair to enjoy my cigar as I rested for a while and committed what had just happed to memory. She lay there, quietly on the floor, probably trying to contemplate what more I was to expect of her.

I retrieved my knife from the bedside cabinet and my camera from my bag.

"Lie on your back" I commanded.

She obeyed, now we were getting somewhere.

"Lets get a proper look at you shall we? I leered.

Straddling her thighs I looked her over and then took a couple of snaps

"Smile little one," I laughed.

Finally I got to put my hands on her breasts, so often I had watched them as she sat in the bar, and way to often had I imagined them naked, trembling to my touch. She looked away.

"No no" I said, "I need you to be watching like a good girl".

With her hands tied behind her back her breasts strained against her top. Gently caressing them I had no response from her. Taking my blade I sliced open her top, groping them with my hands I squeezed them tightly, I was not disappointed. Her brown areoles were so soft. I took her nipples in my fingers and pinched them harshly, she grunted, but when I let go, there they were, pointing at me.

"See, you are more pleased to see me than you think."

She glared at me, she was so pretty when she was angry, but I grabbed them tight again and squeezed harder. I heard another muffled groan. I played with them a little longer, but too quickly I was hungry to see what else she had.

With the point of my knife I chased patterns on her chest as I made my way slowly towards her navel. I knew she was fighting the urge to scream out, but it was ok, I had plenty of time. Two slices and her shorts were opened; two more and her panties went the same way. I discarded them behind me, and then beheld her sweet trimmed little pussy. She tried to keep her thighs tight together as I slowly pushed my hands between them. Separating her soft lips with my thumb I gently stroked her velvet clit, it was small and hidden, but I pressed on it firmly and I was rewarded with a gasp.

Bringing my fingers to her cunt I realised she was still quite dry. That didn't stop me from pushing my forefingers further inside.

"You're not very accommodating yet little one, but don't worry I can soon change that."

With my fingers and thumb I worked her pussy and with the other her breasts. I was surprised how quick her body gave into its primal instincts; I could feel the warm wetness appearing.

"That's much better, look," I said, smearing my fingers under her nose so she could smell her own juices.

I took another couple of pictures; I wanted plenty of the night.

"Back on your knees again."

She struggled; grabbing her hair I helped her. Moving her towards the edge of the bed I bent her over.

"Now, I'm going to cut your legs free, you're not going to do anything stupid, but just to make sure."

Flicking away the ash from the end of the cigar I put the burning end to the sole of her foot. She screamed a muffled cry and struggled franticly, I pressed a little harder.

"Are you going to be good?" I asked. She nodded yes, tears welling in her eyes.

"Any other silly business and there are lots more places on your body to burn."

I cut away the ties on her ankles; I could see the red marks where it had chafed her skin. Now I had opportunity to observe her from behind. She had a neat little ass. It was firm to the touch; I gently eased her legs apart, running my hands over her smooth cheeks. On the bedside cabinet there was some cream, I squeezed it into my hands and rubbed it around her arsehole, this was going to be tight and I wanted a little help. Immediately she knew where I was going with it. She began to desperately plead through her gag, her eyes wide with fear and panic.

Holding her hips firmly, I rubbed my cock against the entrance, slowly lubricating it. With nowhere to go, lying helpless on the bed, Amy's determination broke, and she began to cry. I smiled; she was one step closer to being mine. Quickly I forced in the first two inches, I could see her stretch to accommodate me. She screamed. Three inches, now four. Every time I pushed she yielded a little more. I knew she was begging, trying to tell me that she couldn't take any more.

"Don't worry little one, you are having it all".

Finally I reached full penetration and I started to pump, slowly at first, but then with more intensity. Amy's grunted 'Ghh's' becoming louder and keeping time with my thrusts. Having ejaculated once already this night the second took its time. I was able to appreciate the curve of her hips as I grasped them firmly in my hands, the soft paleness of her skin. Her blond hair clung to her back and shoulders from the sweat of her exertion. I could see her hands, bound at the wrists, clench against the force of my thrusts and tears escaping from her tight closed lids. Her growing wetness was not lost on me either as my balls slapped gently at the opening to her cunt. When my climax finally came I bathed the delight of filling her for the second time that night.

Her crying had stopped; she lay limply on the bed, sweat still sticking her hair to her face and shoulders. I cleaned myself up, but offered nothing to her, I knew my juice would start to empty from her soon. I was quite pleased with my handiwork.

"Did you like that little one?" I asked, "Has your boyfriend ever taken you like that? I bet he hasn't. But he'll never know our secret. We both know you enjoyed it, deep down somewhere you enjoyed it, you never have to admit it, but we both know. But don't worry the fun isn't over yet. Simon says we have a few more games to play."

Again I retired to the chair and my cigar, as I had told Amy the fun was not over, I was surprised that my appetite had not abated, (as I had said earlier, its amazing what you can get on the internet), but I needed time to recover before I went again.

When I felt rested and horny enough I returned my attention to Amy. I turned her on her back her arse was perched on the end of the bed and her legs dangled to the floor.

"Well with all the fun I was having back there I forgot just how lovely it was here at the front."

I could see her pussy, it was defiantly wetter now, and it begged me for attention. I leaned over and licked her face; I could taste the sweat and tears. Then I moved back onto her breasts, licking and biting them. There were as many gasps of her body betraying herself to me as there were squeals of pain. I wanted her again, badly. Working my way further down I came to her clit, it was so smooth against my tongue, I was sure it had grown in size, although judging my her gasps it had defiantly grown in sensitivity. Then further down, oh she was wet, and she tasted of honey.

I could not contain myself. I was above her in a second, thrusting my cock deep into her. Legs flaying she screamed and struggled, but not with the same zeal as my previous assault. I didn't care, quickly I was deep into her, and she was so tight and warm. I'm sure that to start with she struggled to accept all of me, but my persistence paid off. Her breasts wobbled with every thrust, I took them in my hands and squeezed. This was so different from any other woman, my sweet little Amy, she was teaching me that I had been wasting my time pandering to those other women's sexual needs, I didn't need to pander to Amy, she was mine, and I could fuck like I've always wanted.

I watched Amy as she lay on the bed. She looked exhausted; I was surprised that I wasn't. There was one more thing I wanted from Amy, at the beginning of the adventure I was pessimistic about my chances, and it was not something I needed to make the night a success, it had already passed my wildest hopes. But watching her body slowly accept me through the night I knew that I did not need to go home without it.

"Amy, are you thirsty, would you like some of this?" I showed her the Pepsi. She nodded her head hungrily.

"Well you can have some, but I'll need to take off that gag, I hope that you will be nicer to me this time." Again she nodded her head.

I ripped off the tape, sat her up and offered her some drink".

"Now, I've done a favour for you, I need one in return." I sat with her head against my chest, stroking her hair.

"But I'll give you a choice as to which one. I can untie you, and you can entertain me for a while by masturbating for me, and I don't want any pretending, I want to see how you make yourself cum." She shook her head, disgusted at that idea.

"Or, We can play a little more with the end of my cigar, I know you've been a good girl, but it made me really hard before." She looked as disgusted at either idea.

"Well, I need a decision,"

"I'll masturbate," she whispered.

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear."

"I'll masturbate," She said louder

"And you promise to make it good, because if its not ill...."

"I promise to make it good." She said.

I cut open her bonds; she massaged a little life into her wrists and shoulders. My camera was also able to capture video; I placed it on the windowsill and set it to record.

She lay on the bed, as if waiting for permission to start.

"Well, don't be shy with me, I've fucked every hole you have."

She started with her breasts, massaging them, tickling her nipples. It didn't take long for that that sharp intake of breath showing her pleasure. She closed her eyes and I knew that she was enjoying my eyes on her.

Her hands moved down between her legs, she opened them up towards me and I saw as her hands stroking the pink flesh of her clit. She started moaning, and lay down on her back. Then with the other hand she put her fingers into her cunt and the pace quickened. Bringing her first hand into her mouth to lick her juices clean, she took over with her second, completely absorbed in making her way to climax. That is exactly where I wanted her.

Grabbing her wrists I pinned her arms to the bed and quickly entered her. She moaned with pleasure, she couldn't help herself; so far gone she was unable to refuse what I was giving her. She moved with me, thrusting herself onto my cock. She wanted to come closer to me, but I held her back. I wasn't quite ready for her to cum yet; it was going to happen on my terms.

I withdrew to a moan of disappointment. I brought my cock up to her mouth. This time she accepted it greedily. I still held her wrists tight; I didn't want her to be finishing herself off without me. Knowing I was nearing my final orgasm of the night I withdrew and turned her over onto her front bringing her to all fours. Holding her arms tightly behind her back she offered her arse to me this time.

12