Amy Sells Her Soul

Story Info
Amy, with the help of a friend, tries to make ends meet.
6k words
4.05
52.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amy_lynn
amy_lynn
135 Followers

I stood there staring at the mirror wondering what had happened. I didn't feel different from when I was twenty, but I certainly looked it. Fat had crept into places that were once firm. Skin that was once tight was getting loose and it was only going to get worse.

Thirty didn't feel old really. It just sounded old. I thought about all the people I knew who were older and they didn't seem to be as distraught as I was. They didn't seem to care at all, and if they did, I couldn't tell.

No, I was the one who was different. I was the one who was concerned. I had my life mapped out before me. I would have a good job and be independent, then I would find a husband that was as successful as me and we might have a baby or probably adopt one.

My map was as flawed as the one Columbus used to find India.

I got laid off.

The perfect husband, well if he's out there I'm sure he's been snatched up and has a couple of women on the side.

The kid, thank god I haven't had to cross that road.

No, my life is far from the map I had so firmly drawn into my head. I was lost.

So there I stood contemplating how I was going to go through with this. How I was going to pay my every larger pile of bills. What asset did I have to give?

I gulped.

I had never considered my body an asset. I thought of myself as at least average. Sure I had flaws but no body was perfect. It had simply never crossed my mind that my body was something I could leverage.

I looked at my breasts and thought about the constant teasing I received through my teens. People claiming I stuffed my shirt or calling me terrible names. How much that had hurt me, made me conscious of my body. How much it made me know they were looking at me.

I let my eyes linger, looking at them. They were so full now. As much as I hated them then, I had gotten used to them. I found it somewhat sexy when I'd catch a guy looking at my cleavage.

I rubbed my hands over my hips, letting my fingers wander against my clean shaven lips. Liz had told me to shave, that it was required. The word required felt so commanding to me, almost demeaning in a way. Here I was ready to do something so unthinkable as to give up my body and I was told to do even more.

I shivered.

I was going to go through with it. I had no choice. When Liz told me how much I could make in how little time I couldn't resist. The need was to great and the money was too much to pass up. Now, here I was, readying myself for the largest humiliation of my life. To accept a man's advances not for his companionship and love, but for his money.

I felt ashamed of myself. How had it come to this?

I grabbed the lingerie I had set out before me and rubbed my fingers through it. It was silky and soft. I thought it would be good to buy something new for the occasion, something I hadn't been in before. It felt cleaner and more disconnected to me that way.

Slowly I slipped the underwear on, the silkiness cool against my bare skin. I took a deep breath and started working on the pink bra.

I wanted to look sexy. Somehow I felt concerned that I had to look like two thousand dollars and not just go through the motions. I wanted him to see the bargain he was getting.

It took me an hour to get all my clothes on and when it was all done I admired my handiwork in the mirror.

"Liz," I dialed my cellphone, "I guess I'm ready."

Liz met me a few minutes later and we started walking. I had no idea where we were headed, only that she had arranged a date for me that would pay three months worth of bills for four hours of work.

I met Liz when I was twelve and she was thirteen. At first she was one of the people teasing me about my large chest, but soon she developed her own and we commiserated. Soon we became inseparable and we have been ever since.

The reservations I had earlier were drifting away. Liz was explaining to me about her first time and how exciting it was. The companionship was comforting. I felt safe knowing that she was with me, that she had arranged this.

"Yours is going to be a little different, though," Liz held my hand and squeezed it. "I hear she's really pretty."

She? I felt my body shake. I hadn't considered a woman. Why would a woman pay for sex? Why would a woman pay for sex with me? I was scared and unable to speak. Our pace slowed and then stopped

"It's okay isn't it?" Liz turned to look into my eyes. "I thought it was okay, you're getting way more money than you would with a guy."

I wanted to cry but I was afraid to. I didn't want to be with a woman. I had prepared to be with a man I didn't want, but not a woman I couldn't want. I felt the blood rush from my face, the only reason I was still standing were Liz's arm's holding me.

"I don't know what to say," I bowed my head down. "I wasn't prepared for this."

"I know," Liz looked away embarrassed, "I thought if I told you, you would back out. I only found out yesterday."

I didn't know what to do. I needed the money but I wasn't prepared for this. I couldn't prepare for this. Once Liz and I had kissed and we both felt awful afterwards. Like we had broken some law and were fugitives. We never talked about it and it was the only experience I had ever had with a girl. Now she was asking me to give a woman four hours of my time for her desire?

Liz pulled me close and hugged me. She was so warm and felt so strong against my fear. Slowly I felt my strength and ability to reason return.

"Shouldn't we start walking?" I looked up into her dark brown eyes. I had made my decision.

We kept talking about things to keep my mind off what was going to happen and before I knew it we were in front of a quaint town house.

"She lives here," Liz nodded, "I guess you should go and knock. I'll wait a couple of houses down until you get in."

I was going in alone. It was me and the person who paid for me and no one else.

"If I ask," I looked at Liz pleadingly, "if you can come inside and wait?"

Liz nodded yes and I felt relief come over me. If I was going to be there, I wanted someone to be there with me. Someone I loved.

"If not, I'll wait right there until you come out," she pointed to a park bench across the street.

I hoped she could come inside.

"Here I go," I bit my lip and started climbing the stairs, my hand sliding up the smooth hand railing.

The door was big and ominous. A dark finish on a heavy oak door made the house feel almost foreboding. I knocked.

I was greeted by a very beautiful woman. More of a girl really, she couldn't have been twenty-five and was more likely younger. I wondered what she was doing hiring me when she was pretty enough to have anyone she wanted.

"I'm Amy," I gulped barely able to speak, "I believe you were expecting me?"

She just nodded yes and held my hand to bring me inside.

"If it's okay," I finally found the courage to ask, "can my friend come and wait inside until we're finished?"

She nodded again and apparently Liz heard because she quietly came up the steps and we all walked inside.

The house was much larger on the inside than it looked from the street. The foyer as large or larger than my bedroom and living room combined. It was decorated with beautiful paintings, sculptures, and a large glass mirror on a vanity. She obviously had quite a lot of money or this wasn't her place.

"I'm Jill," she smiled and held and envelope tight to my hand.

"Liz," Liz chimed in. "I'm a friend of hers."

I felt as awkward as I have ever felt in my life. I didn't know what to do or how to proceed. Was she going to take me to her bedroom? Were we going to have small talk first? I felt like I knew what to do with a man, but this was so different to me. I pushed the envelope into my purse.

"Come with me to the main room," Jill took my purse and coat and placed it on the vanity chair. "You won't be needing those."

A rush of excitement came over me. I didn't know what was going to happen and that made me excited. I had always been a planner, following the path I laid out for me. This was different. I was allowing someone else to lead and that was sending chills through me.

Liz followed and found a chair out of the way, her back towards us. It made me feel so good that she was there.

Jill positioned me in the center of a very large living room where imprints on the carpet said a table once sat. There were couches all around in a square facing each other for conversation, one of which she sat down on.

"Take off your clothes," she smiled and looked at me. "I want to see what I paid for."

I shivered. The soft gentle beauty who answered the door wasn't all that soft and gentle. The words stung at me. I was paid for. I took the money and stuffed it away as fast as I could and now I was going to have to earn it.

I took a deep breath and started to take off my top. I kept looking towards Liz but she never turned to see me and for that I was thankful. Slowly I manged to remove my clothes, left only in my lingerie I looked down at Jill who was intently watching my face, barely noticing my body at all.

"All of it," she demanded. It wasn't a polite comment, it was truly a demand. I started to feel a little scared. I hadn't been naked in front of another woman since I was twelve. I gathered myself and unsnapped my bra, letting my breasts fall free. My nipples instantly hardened, both from the fear and the coolness of the air.

I took off the panties, completely conscious of her staring at my shaven lips. I felt so small at that moment, as if I was there, as naked as I could be for her viewing. I felt as if I had sold myself into sexual servitude and I had no choice but to accept her gaze. I felt I deserved her gaze.

"You understand the deal right?" Jill looked up and down my naked body, "I get four hours, can't cause you any pain and you get the money."

I thought about it for a moment. How sad it was that I had come to this point. To the point where I would strip naked in front of another woman and allow her to do to me anything she wanted. I felt a small sob shiver through me.

"Yes," I whispered.

My body tensed. I had agreed. Greed had taken over virtue. I was at her mercy and I went willingly. I felt my chest tightening. I could barely breathe the burden of those words tightening their noose around me.

Jill stood up and walked towards me. I felt so uneasy as she got closer and closer. Just being looked at was torment enough, sending me between fear and despair like a pendulum, but having her in my personal space was too much. I shook involuntarily at any touch, unable to move away but too scared to stay still.

"I'll make this really easy," she leaned in and whispered gently into my ear, "all you have to do is get on your hands and knees."

I shook, her warm breath in my ear scaring me with it's command. I wanted to resist but her touch on my shoulder was somehow forcing me down until I found myself at her feet.

Jill pulled off her pink scarf and wrapped it around my neck and tying it on with a tight knot. I felt it constricting against my neck, not harmful, but certainly tight.

"Just remember," she rubbed her hands through my hair, "I have you as my pet for four hours and if you are a good pet, you get treats and affection. If you aren't you don't."

I felt my whole body jerk. The words were more painful than any slap could have been. She was going to demean me. Take my choices away and make me do what she wanted. She paid me to do it. I had agreed as long as I wouldn't be hurt, but this was hurting me. I started to cry.

"I love seeing you like this, crying on your hands and knees," Jill reached her hands and cupped one of my breasts into her hand, squeezing the nipple between her fingers. Her other hand slid down the crack of my bottom and then deep between my legs. I felt my stomach leap when she reached underneath me. I felt so powerless.

"Tell me Amy," Jill kept sliding her hand between my legs, "have you ever been with a woman before?"

I started to cry harder. I couldn't help it, it was as if I was giving up my being for a little money. I didn't want to go through with this. I wanted to stop and I couldn't speak to make it stop. I looked for Liz who by now was avidly watching my humiliation. I looked into her eyes crying and she looked back at me, a small tear dripping down her cheek. I wanted her to save me but she didn't do anything but watch as I fell deeper into despair.

"No," I finally found a way to speak, trying to tell her to stop. "No, please, no."

It was all I could say. Her touch was so overwhelming that I couldn't find the words I needed to make it stop.

"Amy can't talk?" Jill had moved to my face and was gently caressing the tears into my cheeks, pulling my eyes to look into hers, "that's okay, from now on I only want you to bark. Twice for yes and once for no. Dogs don't talk."

I felt the tears roll from my eyes as I looked up at her. She looked almost maniacal. Her long beautiful blond hair dropping over her deep blue eyes. What was she thinking? Why did she want to do this to me? Why was I letting her go through with it. I started to speak but she put her finger over my mouth.

"Be a good girl," Jill rubbed my head, "no barking unless asked to."

I whimpered. I could feel my breasts heavily swaying under me as my body convulsed with sobs. I didn't want to look at Liz but I felt compelled to. She kept looking away when I tried to make eye contact, but I knew she was watching. I could feel her eyes on me. Why had I invited her in? I thought it would be better but it turned out far worse than I could have imagined.

"Do you have a boyfriend Amy?" I could feel Jill's hands rubbing my entire body. Feeling everything from the inside of my mouth to between my toes.

"Woof," I sobbed almost unable to bear the humiliation of barking. My body shook and my stomach turned up. I thought I was going to get sick right there on her carpet but I managed to contain myself.

"Poor Amy isn't pretty enough to get a boyfriend, or maybe she's a prude," I felt so degraded. I searched for Liz, for empathy, but her eyes wouldn't find mine. She was avoiding me from guilt, I could sense it. I wanted this to stop but I felt compelled to go on. I had made a contract, but hadn't anticipated the consequences fully.

"Does Amy have a job?" Jill asked as she started removing her top. She had a full set of breasts even larger than mine yet much more firm. I tried to look away but I couldn't help but be struck by her beauty and my gaze lingered on them and her thin tight stomach.

"Woof," I managed. I felt spent. Whatever will I had before I started this was gone. I felt my sobs slowly subsiding. I felt too small to fight. I was paid to be her dog as humiliating as that was.

"So you have no choice but to beg me for money? Aw, come here sweetie," Jill sat on the couch and pulled my head into her lap and against her breast. "See you've been a good puppy, you can have a treat."

I can not explain the sensations I felt as I pulled her nipple into my mouth, Jill's arms holding my head tight to her breast. A sudden calm befell me as I began almost instinctively suckling. I felt comforted in the midst of all this uncertainty and degradation. Jill rubbed my face gently. I never wanted those feelings to stop.

"Isn't that better," she finally pulled me from her breast. "Now get off the furniture."

I slipped to the floor and got back on my hands and knees. I know it sounds weird to say, but I started feeling like her pet. I had nearly forgotten the scarf that I now felt so tightly tied around my neck. I looked around awaiting my master's command, the sobs all but subsided.

"Turn your butt towards me and play with yourself," Jill smiled, "I want to see that pretty pink rubbing around your fingers."

I shuddered and slowly turned my butt towards her. The thought of her looking down at me like this made my stomach lurch. She would be seeing places deep inside of me. Places I hadn't seen, and worst of all, by facing her like this, I was facing Liz.

Hesitantly, I reached a hand between my legs. I didn't play with myself very often and usually it was only when I was moments from bursting. Now here I was, ordered to play with myself when I was so scared I couldn't be excited.

I gulped and let my finger search around my sex, slowly I moistened allowing a finger to slip inside. I was starting to get excited. The thought of being commanded was turning me on. The thought of being commanded while my best friend watched was turning me on. I wanted it to disgust me, but it didn't. I don't know if it was for my mere survival through this stressful ordeal or if I was prone to be excited by these acts, but I was starting to feel my body flush with pleasure.

"Amy's a good little girl," I heard Jill rustling behind me. "I like that she listens so well. Slide the finger into your bottom now."

I gasped. I couldn't imagine her watching me do what she commanded but at the same time I needed to do it. I felt my anus tighten as I rubbed my finger against it. I thought about how many times a guy had slipped his finger there and pushed it inside, how it felt nice but unexpected. Now I was going to do it, my body tensed with the expectation of being violated, of violating myself.

I felt so different that I expected, so tight and yet so soft. I moaned, my hips gently swaying. I was turned on thinking of being watched by the two of them. Giving my dignity away to Jill's pleasure and greed.

I felt the warmth and smoothness of Jill's hips against my ass. She had undressed and was pulling me towards her as if she were a man wanting me. Her hands reached around and cupped my breasts, pulling her body tight against mine. I stopped playing with myself and instead concentrated on the pleasurable sensations of her touch.

"You're breasts are so nice and round," Jill whispered into my ear, sending goosebumps down my entire body. "I can feel the heat between your legs, you're such a good girl. Yes you are. You're my good girl."

I shivered and felt my body jerking. I was starting to feel lust overwhelm me. The way she talked to me, like I was her dog. She talked to me like she was my master and it was making my legs drip with anticipation. I couldn't resist. Something that disgusted me was at the same time sending me darkly into an abyss of lust. I pressed myself into her, trying to find something to rub myself against, something to send me to release but my lust only grew.

Jill slid her finger between the back of my neck and the scarf and pulled my body up to hers. I felt myself finally shake and then explode into orgasm, the tightness of the scarf restricting my breath but making my orgasm roll harder and harder through me, my juices spraying out between my legs. I panted and moaned, relishing her every touch, her squeeze against my breasts or the nibble on my ear lobe. I tensed over and over again until I couldn't move and collapsed onto the floor in a heap.

"Did Amy feel good?" Jill pressed her foot between my legs, her toes violating my sexual entries. I couldn't move away. I was as close to paralyzed as I have been in my life. I could only pant and let her enter me with her toes.

"Woof, woof," I moaned barely audibly. She shoved her big toe deep into my ass and I let out a groan. All the lust I felt was spent and I now simply wanted my night to end. I wished I had a clock to see what time it was, but all I could see was Liz.

Liz's legs were spread and her hand pressed tight between them. I started feeling the sobs return as I noticed her nipples pressing hard against her shirt. She was excited watching me like this. Watching me degraded and turned into a dog. I looked away. I wish she would have given me the same courtesy.

"Is my good little girl thirsty?" Jill slowly pulled her toe from inside of me. "Would she like some water?"

amy_lynn
amy_lynn
135 Followers
12