Amy the Exhibitionist Ch. 14

Story Info
The story of a young ladies love of exhibitionism.
6.6k words
4.49
28.6k
7
0

Part 14 of the 22 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/30/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note

All characters in this part of the Amy the Exhibitionist series are over the age of legal consent.

V

Part 18 -- My second term at University - third part

My New Job

So far so good. Near closing time this week there was a man shopping with what looked like his daughter. She looked about 14 years old. He was waiting in the changing area while she was in a cubicle with the curtains fully closed. She was obviously taking her time making up her mind. Anyway, things were quiet so I quickly selected a dress and went into the other cubicle and only half closed the curtains.

From where I was stood I could see the man in the mirror, and he could see me. We almost made eye contact once. I took my top off and watched him watching me. When I dropped my skirt I ran my hands slowly up each side of my body, cupping my breasts; and smiled at him. He just stared at me. I turned round and looked over my shoulder at my backside in the mirror. I pulled my butt cheeks apart and then turned and picked up the dress.

I slowly lowered the dress over my arms, then boobs, and then the rest of me. I'd timed it just right as the girl came out of the other cubicle and told her dad which dress she wanted. They left, leaving me to get changed back into my own clothes.

Isabelle told me that the mobile fashion shop was going to a big hotel in town on the Sunday and she asked me if I would go with her and Hayley.

I met Isabelle and Hayley on the Sunday morning and we drove to the big hotel. The posters said that there was some sort of car show going on. This sounded a bit crazy to me so I asked Isabelle what we were doing at a car show. Isabelle said,

"It's not the car show that we're here for, nor the men that will be looking at them, it's the women that will be here with their men, and have no interest in the cars. We'll give them something more enjoyable to do; something that all women love to do - shopping for clothes." We go to a few exhibitions like this.

How could I have missed that?

We unloaded the van and pushed the racks into a big exhibition room. There weren't any cars in there; but there were dozens of stalls for people selling lots of things that I had never seen before, nor would I worry if I never saw them again.

We arranged things as Isabelle wanted; then she gave Hayley and me a dress each and we were told to go and put them on.

No changing cubicles. Hayley told me that we had to change behind one of the racks of clothing. Hayley went right behind a rack, but I went just to the end where I could see everyone. I stripped a lot quicker than Hayley (fewer clothes) and took my time putting the dress on. It was fun standing there naked watching all those people knowing that at any second, one (or more) could turn and see me naked.

Isabelle told us where to stand and then put us in the pose that she wanted.

We must have been stood there for 10 minutes before Isabelle told Hayley to serve a woman who was browsing the racks. Hayley looked a bit relieved to be able to move about, but I still felt okay. The woman looked a little surprised when one of the mannequins came to life.

That woman left without buying anything but it wasn't long before 2 more came over. After a few minutes one of them asked Isabelle if there was anywhere that she could try a dress on. Isabelle apologised and told her that she could put it on the mannequin to see what it looked like. The woman looked over at me then said, "Okay."

Isabelle gave the dress to Hayley and told her to put it on me. I got a little rush as I realised that I was going to be naked out in the open.

Hayley said, "But Amy is naked under that." Isabelle cut her off by saying, "Do it!"

Hayley started un-buttoning my dress and whispered that she was sorry. I wanted to tell her that it was okay, but I didn't want to open my mouth.

Hayley put my arms by my sides and let the dress drop to the floor. As she lifted one leg, then the other to free the dress; I could hear the woman telling Isabelle that mannequins looked quit realistic these days.

Hayley put the dress on me then backed away so that the woman could get a good look. The woman liked the dress and said that she would take it.

Hayley looked at the size tag on the dress I had on, and then went to the rack. After searching through the rack she told Isabelle that there was only one that size. Isabelle told Hayley to take it off me.

I was left standing there with no clothes on; and what's more, a couple of customers were coming into our area. I heard Hayley ask Isabelle what she should do about me. Isabelle told her that customers came first and that they'd get back to me in a minute.

One of the women stopped and looked me up and down and then walked on.

After the customers had gone Isabelle gave Hayley another dress and told her to put it on me. I was left for a few minutes then Isabelle told me to relax and go and put my own clothes on. When I got back Isabelle asked me if I'd enjoyed the experience. I told her that I had, but it would have been better if the woman had brought their men with them. Isabelle laughed.

We were reasonably busy after that and I didn't get to be a mannequin again that day.

On the drive back Isabelle asked me what I thought of the day. I told her that I'd enjoyed it, especially when I'd been a mannequin. Isabelle was smiling as she said, "Yes, I could see that; I'll have to see what else I can organise; but it's not as easy when you've only got one naked, living mannequin." I told her that I was sure that could find some other girls to help out. Isabelle smiled again but didn't say anything.

NEWPS

I sent this email to the 4 girls that we had selected: -

Dear potential NEWP Sorority member,

Please be at the University café at 18:30 on Friday where you will be met by some of the NEWPS Sisters. They will explain more about NEWPS, its standards and expectations of you.

The NEWPS Sisters will then take you to your first hazing.

You are advised to wear a skirt, not trousers or jeans.

If you are not there at exactly 18:30 we will assume that you no longer wish to join NEWPS.

NEWP Sorority Sisters.

Katie, Sarah, Ella and I were there early, waiting for them. We had previously prepared a list of notes for things that we wanted to tell them, and Ben was at the venue arranging the furniture; after previously inviting a few dozen people to attend.

We had taken the photographs that they had sent us with their 'preferences' form, so that we didn't approach the wrong girls. Three of the photographs were topless ones, and the fourth (Kailene) was a nude one of her walking down a busy street.

As each girl arrived we got them a drink and then we took over to one corner of the café.

When one of the girls walked in both Ella and I thought that she looked familiar. We'd both looked at the photograph that she'd sent us and hadn't noticed anything, but when she walked in, there was something that was familiar. Neither of us could place her.

When everyone had arrived and got a drink, I got out the list of notes that we had prepared earlier then said,

"Welcome to your first NEWP Sorority meeting. This is the start of a new and exciting chapter in your lives.

At this meeting I am going to say a few words about each of the following subjects: -

What NEWPS is all about.

Dress Code.

Hazing.

Medical Examination.

A Safe Word.

Before I start rambling on let's introduce ourselves. We'll go round the tables starting with me. I'm Amy and I am one of the founder members of NEWPS."

Introduction by each person.

"NEWPS -- The NEWP Sorority. For starters, we will not tell you what the acronym stands for until you have passed all your hazings. There are a number of 'little secrets' that will be kept from you until you become a fully-fledged member of NEWPS. None of them are anything to worry about.

The NEWP Sorority is all about young ladies having fun as a group; taking part in group activities that improve their self-esteem and confidence. As most of the activities are physical, they will help you to keep fit as well. Some of those activities will also help other people in the community.

We expect ALL new Pledges to put 100% effort into all NEWPS activities; and that includes Hazings.

Dress Code - We are a female organisation and believe that women are women, not pretend men. As such we have a dress code that is definitely feminine. None of this dressing in clothes similar to what men wear. As you can see, we are all wearing skirts and tops. We expect all NEWPS members to wear skirts or dresses; never trousers, jeans or shorts. Legs will be bare, or covered in stockings or hold-ups; not tights. Skirt length may be anything from full length to not even long enough to cover your butt; that's up to you.

Women's underwear was invented by men as an excuse to extract money from women. NEWPS members never wear underwear. Not only does make for more fun, it is the healthy option. You don't get thrush and other such ailments if you are knickerless and wearing a skirt.

Recent recruits have either disposed of all their bras, knickers, trousers, jeans and shorts; or packed them up and taken them home to their parents to give to their siblings or to a charity shop. Oh, keep one pair of knickers; you will need them for one of your hazings.

That's enough about what clothes to wear, now when not to wear clothes. All NEWPS sisters do not wear clothes on their dorm floors or in their rooms. Obviously there is the exception of getting ready to go out and for a short while after you get back; but the rest of the time we are naked. The other girls on your floor will soon get used to seeing you naked all the time; and if any of them invite their boyfriends over, it's their problem, not yours.

Some of you may have rooms that are overlooked by other dorm buildings or office blocks or other buildings that are occupied. Again, this is their problem, not yours. Do not hide away behind closed curtains; be proud of your body, and do not be ashamed to let others see it.

Hair, as you can see, some of us have long hair, and others have short hair. Head hair length is at the discretion of each individual. However, NEWP Sorority Sisters shave off every hair below their necks, at least every other day.

This Dress Code applies to Pledges as well.

Hazing serves 2 main purposes; firstly it gives the existing NEWPS members the opportunity to get to know the Pledge very well and build a 'bond' between the Pledge and her Sorority Pledge Sister. It also gives the Pledge the opportunity to get to know more about herself. To know what she is capable of and what gives her pleasure.

Pledges, your Hazing will be demeaning, embarrassing and humiliating; you will be your Pledge Sister's slave. She will do with you whatever she pleases. If she wants you to eat her out in the middle of a pub or the street, then you will do it. If she wants you to walk naked down the High Street, you will do it.

NEWPS members have to be fit. You may have noticed that none of us smoke. Girls that smoke did apply for membership, but there are no smokers here. Draw your own conclusion.

We need to know that all new members are physical fit, drug free and capable of functioning as a 'normal' girl. To this end, all potential members have to submit to a medical examination by a NEWPS appointed doctor. His notes are passed to the most senior members of NEWPS for their eyes only.

A 'Safe Word' is a word or phrase that can be spoken by any pledge at any time. If spoken, the activity being undertaken by the Pledge will stop immediately and the Pledge's application to be a NEWPS member will be cancelled immediately.

No one will think any the less of any Pledge who uses the Safe Word. We all recognise that we are all slightly different and that what some people are happy with, other are not. The Safe Word that we use is the phrase, 'Chocolate Teapot'.

Before we go any further, does anyone have any problems with what I've said so far?"

Brooklyn asked about her periods saying that she used pads. I said, "Not anymore; from now on you use tampons; unless you can get a note from your doctor."

Kailene asked if they were expected to go around flashing their tits and pussies to lots of men. I told her that it was up to her who she flashed; but for those who had never flashed before I suggested that they try it. I told them that it is a great turn-on and it also gives you a sort of 'power' over those men. They are like 'putty' in your fingers

Each of the Sorority Sisters here will chose one of you; she will be your Pledge Sister and will be responsible for guiding you through your hazings and helping you in any and every way that is necessary; not just on NEWPS activities, but in all aspects of life at St. Damian's. She will be your confidant and best friend; your 'BFF'

To start the ball rolling, I choose Kailene. There's something about you that I want to know more about."

Ella chose Zoe; Katie chose Brooklyn, leaving Leah for Sarah.

Right, now that we've sorted that out we'll split into our pairs for 10 minutes so that each couple can get to know one another better; then we'll go to your first Hazing."

I went and sat opposite to Kailene. She's from Florida and has decided to study in England. I told her that I couldn't understand why anyone would want to leave such a beautiful part of America; a place that has so much sunshine and sand. Kailene is quite good looking, green eyes, tanned skin and long black, silky hair. I told her that I wanted her to tell me all about the photograph that she'd sent us; that I found it 'interesting'. I told Kailene that I'd chosen her because on her application she'd said that she was an exhibitionist. That part had really got me interested. I wanted us to get together and exchange details of the adventures that we'd both had.

I asked Kailene if she'd have any problems with what I had told everyone; adding that I didn't expect the Dress Code would be a problem as I could see that she wasn't wearing a bra or knickers (I could see the triangle of tanned skin up her skirt and her nipples were poking her top quite nicely). Kailene told me that she was happy with everything that I had said. She said that she already complied with the Dress Code and that she was looking forward to being my sex slave.

Now I hadn't used the word 'sex' in front of 'slave'; but Kailene had. This girl wanted to be my sex slave; that will be fun.

I told Kailene that I thought that I knew her from somewhere, but couldn't place her. Kailene laughed and told me that she had been lucky enough to help at one of Ella hazings; and that she'd been lucky enough to have been eaten out by Ella.

It clicked. I told Kailene that the hazing that she was about to do wasn't quite the same, but that I was sure that she would enjoy it.

I told Kailene that I could see that we were going to get on well together.

After 10 minutes, I announced that the new Pledges were now going to do their first Hazing. We were going to a big building. Outside of it, each Pledge would be blindfolded and that the blindfold MUST remain in place until the Hazing was over and they were back outside the building.

Each Pledge Sister will guide their Pledge to one of a number of rooms where they will go in and the Pledge will be given some instructions by a man. These instructions are to be followed to the letter. The Pledges were told that the only thing that they could say from that point on was the Safe Word; IF they felt they needed to use it.

We went to the building and blindfolded our Pledges then we each guided our Pledge into the building then split and went 4 different ways. As we slowly walked I asked Kailene if she was nervous. She said, "A little." I squeezed her arm and told her that she would do just fine, that it would be easy for her.

We all ended up outside one door and I knocked.

Ben had told everyone in the room that they were to act, and speak, as if there was only one Pledge there.

Ben opened the door and invited us in. We took our Pledges and stood each one in front of a table.

Ben then read out the following:

This girl has applied to join the NEWP Sorority. In order for her to be accepted she has to complete a number of hazings. This is the first one. We hope that you young men will show your respect for this Pledge, and only get involved if invited to by the Pledge, or the NEWP Sorority member with her.

To complete the hazing she must do the following: -

1 Keep the blindfold in place.

2 Strip naked.

3 Lay on her back on a table.

4 Raise her legs high in the air and spread them wide.

5 Masturbate until she has an orgasm.

6 Get dressed and leave with her Pledge Sister.

I was watching Kailene's face as Ben read. She smiled. I heard a bit of a gasp from Zoe.

After the cheers and comment died down Ben said, "Pledge, remove your clothing!"

All 4 girls started to undress. Kailene was the first to be naked; she didn't have any underwear on. Leah was second; she too was underwearless. Brooklyn was third; she wore a thong but no bra. Zoe was last; she wore both a bra and a thong. Brooklyn also had a full bush of pubic hair.

"Pledge Sister, get your Pledge on the table." Ben said.

"Pledge, raise your legs and open them wide." Ben said. That got more cheers and rude comments from the crowd. Kailene had another smile on her face.

"Pledge, masturbate." Ben said.

All 4 girls started to frig.

Kailene was the first to use both hands; two fingers from one hand going in and out; and Kailene was also the first to cum. I guess she appreciated the excitement of being watched by a few men.

It took quite a while for the others to cum, but eventually their moans got louder and they started shaking. Meanwhile Kailene was going for number 2. She just made it before Zoe (the last of the other 3) got number 1.

The 4 Pledges must have realised that they were all in the same room by then. The moans and shouts from the others would have given it away.

Ben had been standing right in front of the middle 2 tables getting a front row view. When he was happy that they were all done; he told them to stand up and told them that their Pledge Sister was holding their clothes in front of them; and to get dressed. Brooklyn's and Zoe's underwear didn't go back on.

While the Pledges got dressed Ben thanked the audience for their help and as soon as each girl was ready, we led them out of the room and out of the building.

When everyone had arrived we told the Pledges to take the blindfolds off and asked them what they were thinking.

Kailene said that it had been roughly what she had been expecting and that she had thoroughly enjoyed it. She said that she'd get that delicious tingling in her pussy every time that a male student gave her a funny look. Was he one of the ones that had seen her frig herself to an orgasm?

Kailene also asked me if all 4 of them had been in the same room; and just how many people had watched her frig herself.

I wasn't going to lie to them and told them that we thought that it would be more of a turn-on for them if they thought that they were the only one that was frigging. I didn't answer the question about how many people were there.

Zoe told us that she'd been expecting to have to get naked and perhaps masturbate; but she never expected there to be a male audience; but at the same time she'd been really turned on by it; and yes, it was more of a turn-on thinking that she was the only naked person there; and yes, she's looking forward to people giving her that 'knowing look,' and her wondering if they'd seen her naked and having an orgasm.

Brooklyn said that she had exactly the same feelings as Zoe.

12